Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Assistant manager needed.

Go down 
+5
Sirus
number78
Spy
CSKA17
monsellwmc
9 posters
AuthorMessage
monsellwmc

monsellwmc

Assistant manager needed.  Empty
PostSubject: Assistant manager needed.    Assistant manager needed.  Icon_minitimeThu 07 Nov 2013, 6:12 pm

We (Monsell WMC first team) are growing fast and are in need of an experienced manager. I have been managing the team myself for the last 3 years but I find it difficult as I am an important player for the club and its not easy doing both.
What we need is that leader from the sidelines, a motivational speaker, old fashioned boss that can help us knit together and move forward.

We are in our third season, 2nd in the alliance league. We won the double last season and were promoted to division 3. We intend to promote again hopefully to division 1. We want the prem and I believe we have enough to get there.

I am not interested in signing 20 players, we are happy with the squad we have. So if your only interested in bringing your own boys then sorry, not for us.

What I want is for someone that doesn't know any of our players and thinks they have what it takes to help us climb.
You will be an assistant manager for the remainder of this season so you can get to know the lads and all about the club and me. Then you will start the following season as manager. Dont worry about the secretary side of things, I will handle all of that. Your job will be solely football.

I would prefer someone that is retired from the game and has no intention of playing but that isn't a must.

If your interested then you can either PM me or contact me on any of the below.
Email - adam.j.jones82@gmail.com
Mobile - 07806829953
Back to top Go down
CSKA17
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
CSKA17

PostSubject: Re: Assistant manager needed.    Assistant manager needed.  Icon_minitimeThu 07 Nov 2013, 7:03 pm

Why don't you try AJ.......
Back to top Go down
Spy

PostSubject: Re: Assistant manager needed.    Assistant manager needed.  Icon_minitimeFri 08 Nov 2013, 9:47 am

Try Gaz Hyatt Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing 
Back to top Go down
number78

PostSubject: Re: Assistant manager needed.    Assistant manager needed.  Icon_minitimeFri 08 Nov 2013, 10:36 am

made for Pulis, this
Back to top Go down
monsellwmc

monsellwmc

PostSubject: Re: Assistant manager needed.    Assistant manager needed.  Icon_minitimeFri 08 Nov 2013, 5:07 pm

I want someone that doesn't know all of the players so it makes it easier to make decisions
Back to top Go down
Sirus

Sirus

PostSubject: Re: Assistant manager needed.    Assistant manager needed.  Icon_minitimeMon 18 Nov 2013, 6:34 pm

Ginner
Back to top Go down
monsellwmc

monsellwmc

PostSubject: Re: Assistant manager needed.    Assistant manager needed.  Icon_minitimeTue 19 Nov 2013, 5:48 pm

Who's Ginner?
Back to top Go down
the gaffer

the gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Assistant manager needed.    Assistant manager needed.  Icon_minitimeTue 19 Nov 2013, 6:55 pm

i might be interested whats the wages
Back to top Go down
monsellwmc

monsellwmc

PostSubject: Re: Assistant manager needed.    Assistant manager needed.  Icon_minitimeWed 20 Nov 2013, 12:25 pm

Lol. You'll be lucky. Are u serious about the job?
Back to top Go down
Sparta3
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Sparta3

PostSubject: Re: Assistant manager needed.    Assistant manager needed.  Icon_minitimeFri 22 Nov 2013, 8:57 pm

If they are involved for half a season they should know the players pretty well by the time next season comes around?
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Assistant manager needed.    Assistant manager needed.  Icon_minitimeMon 09 Dec 2013, 12:31 pm

No takers then?

I didn't think they'd be queuing up for this position, it must be the name thats putting them off, its like when you lift one of them stones up in the garden and all the bugs scatter.
Back to top Go down
monsellwmc

monsellwmc

PostSubject: Re: Assistant manager needed.    Assistant manager needed.  Icon_minitimeMon 09 Dec 2013, 9:17 pm

Plenty of interest helly, just not the right man yet.
Not interested yourself?
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Assistant manager needed.    Assistant manager needed.  Icon_minitimeTue 10 Dec 2013, 10:22 am

Great effort by yourself sir.....it is very hard work, i do know.

but in answer to the question, i don't think your lads would want me running the team, i just don't feel i would get the best out of em, but i can't think why. Shocked 
Back to top Go down
monsellwmc

monsellwmc

PostSubject: Re: Assistant manager needed.    Assistant manager needed.  Icon_minitimeWed 11 Dec 2013, 12:55 pm

i think a man of your intelligence and hellish ways could get the best out of most players. so why not a group of half witted lads from the monsell?
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Assistant manager needed.    Assistant manager needed.  Icon_minitimeWed 11 Dec 2013, 4:09 pm

Thats the reason, halfwitted lads wouldn't be able to grasp my managment protocol, it would simply blow their minds into infinity and beyond.

Thanks for the offer though, you never know whats round that next corner, when my other footballing commitments end who knows.

People should be queuing up for a team like yours.
Back to top Go down
LKS gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Assistant manager needed.    Assistant manager needed.  Icon_minitimeWed 11 Dec 2013, 4:16 pm

Hellboy wrote:
Thats the reason, halfwitted lads wouldn't be able to grasp my managment protocol, it would simply blow their minds into infinity and beyond.

Thanks for the offer though, you never know whats round that next corner, when my other footballing commitments end who knows.

People should be queuing up for a team like yours.

are you going all soft on us monsell sides hellboy ?  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked 
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Assistant manager needed.    Assistant manager needed.  Icon_minitimeWed 11 Dec 2013, 4:20 pm

monsellwmc wrote:
Plenty of interest helly, just not the right man yet.

The LKS managment???????
Back to top Go down
monsellwmc

monsellwmc

PostSubject: Re: Assistant manager needed.    Assistant manager needed.  Icon_minitimeThu 12 Dec 2013, 1:41 pm

Ive heard he's been looking to buy a new home in the ambleside area. He'd get on well with the locals down the glen. Fit right in...
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Assistant manager needed.    Assistant manager needed.  Icon_minitimeThu 12 Dec 2013, 2:26 pm

How the hell does that pub keep on going,  its a wonder its not gone the same way as the pimp and invince, see the invince is now a co-op, still i suppose he'll still be able to buy his white cider and kleenex tissues in there.

cheers 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assistant manager needed.    Assistant manager needed.  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Assistant manager needed.
Page 1 of 1