Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Fixtures to End of Season

Go down 
+11
man in black
Aussie Owl
Skeems
Duane
Doc Brown
Piemasterflash
dave ash
Gifford
N-Wilz
dee_aitcho
Gordon
15 posters
AuthorMessage
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

Fixtures to End of Season Empty
PostSubject: Fixtures to End of Season   Fixtures to End of Season Icon_minitimeTue 23 Mar 2010, 5:21 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The final fixtures have now been posted to the website.

Go to www.alliancefootballleague.co.uk/fixtures

As always they are subject to change. Please check them for errors and omissions and check also, that all of your remaining games are scheduled. Please advise your Club Secretary to inform the Fixtures Secretary of any issues.

Whilst posting to the website, I am aware that Fosse City v Desford United is duplicated and Horse have two fixtures on one day. Both of these matters have been referred to James for clarification.

There are many, many fixtures, so sincere thanks are extended to James for his sterling work in scheduling the fixtures and to Tommy for making the Referees appointments.
Back to top Go down
dee_aitcho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fixtures to End of Season   Fixtures to End of Season Icon_minitimeTue 23 Mar 2010, 6:26 pm

Nice run in for us!!
Back to top Go down
N-Wilz

N-Wilz

PostSubject: Re: Fixtures to End of Season   Fixtures to End of Season Icon_minitimeTue 23 Mar 2010, 6:50 pm

Somehow we (Sporting) have got MDH and Little Bowden three times....interesting!!!
Back to top Go down
Gifford
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Gifford

PostSubject: Re: Fixtures to End of Season   Fixtures to End of Season Icon_minitimeTue 23 Mar 2010, 7:22 pm

y do we have 4 games in a week thought we were ok for time talkabout sabotaged
Back to top Go down
Gifford
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Gifford

PostSubject: Re: Fixtures to End of Season   Fixtures to End of Season Icon_minitimeTue 23 Mar 2010, 7:22 pm

N-Wilz wrote:
Somehow we (Sporting) have got MDH and Little Bowden three times....interesting!!!

thats a nice 18 ppoints for ya
Back to top Go down
dave ash
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fixtures to End of Season   Fixtures to End of Season Icon_minitimeTue 23 Mar 2010, 8:50 pm

Are you trying to kill me off 8 games in 17 Days are you having a laugh Embarassed

I don't know whats worse the 8 games in 17 days or me telling the missis shes going to see me even less than she does already.
Back to top Go down
Piemasterflash

Piemasterflash

PostSubject: Re: Fixtures to End of Season   Fixtures to End of Season Icon_minitimeTue 23 Mar 2010, 9:14 pm

how did i know humbo would be our last game!could it be the promotion deciding finale!
Back to top Go down
http://www.teamstats.net/sportingwigston
Doc Brown

Doc Brown

PostSubject: Re: Fixtures to End of Season   Fixtures to End of Season Icon_minitimeTue 23 Mar 2010, 9:32 pm

Piemasterflash wrote:
how did i know humbo would be our last game!could it be the promotion deciding finale!

It could be, but it probably won't be. Sleep

Your eighth, currently there are seven teams better than you and your ageing bunch of no-hopers. More likely to be Desford going up anyway.

It's alright beating Fosse and Humberstone when you decide to turn up, but that's no good if you can't beat Superfly or EFC.
Back to top Go down
dee_aitcho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fixtures to End of Season   Fixtures to End of Season Icon_minitimeTue 23 Mar 2010, 9:59 pm

dave ash wrote:
Are you trying to kill me off 8 games in 17 Days are you having a laugh Embarassed

I don't know whats worse the 8 games in 17 days or me telling the missis shes going to see me even less than she does already.

Be a man!!!
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

PostSubject: Re: Fixtures to End of Season   Fixtures to End of Season Icon_minitimeTue 23 Mar 2010, 11:26 pm

N-Wilz wrote:

As I have said, inform your Club Secretary who can advise James to ensure all issues are noted and resolved.
Back to top Go down
Duane
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Duane

PostSubject: Re: Fixtures to End of Season   Fixtures to End of Season Icon_minitimeWed 24 Mar 2010, 7:41 am

Considering how many postponements we've had, excellent work Mr Fixture Secretary,....3 games in 5 days will see me off though. Can't think of a better way to go than on a football field. sunny
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fixtures to End of Season   Fixtures to End of Season Icon_minitimeThu 25 Mar 2010, 12:05 pm

Now I appreciate that the fixture secretary has a tough job I think we all do but I explained to him that we can not have a home fixture on 18th April due to an Archery tournament taking place next to our ground and the council have asked for us not to play on "health & safety" grounds.

James appears to be ignoring my texts and calls when I try to arrange another date for the moshdock game.

We simply Can not play against Moshdock at home on 18th April - End of

so what do I do?
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

PostSubject: Re: Fixtures to End of Season   Fixtures to End of Season Icon_minitimeThu 25 Mar 2010, 12:15 pm

Thanks - I will bring the matter to his attention to resolve.
Back to top Go down
Aussie Owl
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Aussie Owl

PostSubject: Re: Fixtures to End of Season   Fixtures to End of Season Icon_minitimeThu 25 Mar 2010, 1:12 pm

Subject to agreement between clubs and pitch availability, be aware that games may be brought forward to a Wednesday, Friday or Sunday but not postponed.
Back to top Go down
Piemasterflash

Piemasterflash

PostSubject: Re: Fixtures to End of Season   Fixtures to End of Season Icon_minitimeThu 25 Mar 2010, 1:17 pm

Magna 73 Sec wrote:
Now I appreciate that the fixture secretary has a tough job I think we all do but I explained to him that we can not have a home fixture on 18th April due to an Archery tournament taking place next to our ground and the council have asked for us not to play on "health & safety" grounds.

James appears to be ignoring my texts and calls when I try to arrange another date for the moshdock game.

We simply Can not play against Moshdock at home on 18th April - End of

so what do I do?

A few protective measures for magna73, don't tell the moshdock. Players! And a couple of rouge arrows couldn't guarantee and easy win
Back to top Go down
http://www.teamstats.net/sportingwigston
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fixtures to End of Season   Fixtures to End of Season Icon_minitimeThu 25 Mar 2010, 1:28 pm

haha no not at all, I might have sounded a tad harsh but I'm under pressure from the council, our commitee only decided to give me this information a couple of weeks ago even though this has been planned months ago.

I knew there was a chance this info was to late for the fixtures secretary but it is out of my hands.

The Archery is next door to our pitch probably about 20 metres apart with a road in the middle that heads to the sewage farm. I don't know how bad the council think these Robin Hood wannabes are but..............

Its in Moshdock's court - If there pitch is available we will play at Horsewell Lane on Sun 18th Apr, I notice they have a game on the 16th so asking them to play 14th is a bit unfair, I'll see if they can do Wed 21st April with permission from the league but in any case I expect James to come up with the goods.
Back to top Go down
man in black
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
man in black

PostSubject: Re: Fixtures to End of Season   Fixtures to End of Season Icon_minitimeThu 25 Mar 2010, 1:40 pm

Razz

Last edited by man in black on Thu 25 Mar 2010, 1:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
man in black
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
man in black

PostSubject: Re: Fixtures to End of Season   Fixtures to End of Season Icon_minitimeThu 25 Mar 2010, 1:46 pm

dee_aitcho wrote:
dave ash wrote:

Be a man!!!

thats what his missis says
Back to top Go down
Devvo

Devvo

PostSubject: Re: Fixtures to End of Season   Fixtures to End of Season Icon_minitimeThu 25 Mar 2010, 6:52 pm

Magna 73 Sec wrote:
haha no not at all, I might have sounded a tad harsh but I'm under pressure from the council, our commitee only decided to give me this information a couple of weeks ago even though this has been planned months ago.

I knew there was a chance this info was to late for the fixtures secretary but it is out of my hands.

The Archery is next door to our pitch probably about 20 metres apart with a road in the middle that heads to the sewage farm. I don't know how bad the council think these Robin Hood wannabes are but..............

Its in Moshdock's court - If there pitch is available we will play at Horsewell Lane on Sun 18th Apr, I notice they have a game on the 16th so asking them to play 14th is a bit unfair, I'll see if they can do Wed 21st April with permission from the league but in any case I expect James to come up with the goods.

If moshdocks supposed to be playing at your place on the 18th, its not rocket science that their pitch might be available.

Last edited by Devvo on Fri 26 Mar 2010, 7:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dodgy

Dodgy

PostSubject: Re: Fixtures to End of Season   Fixtures to End of Season Icon_minitimeThu 25 Mar 2010, 6:53 pm

Just wondered why Advance -Scrappy has assistants and yet you don't feel the need for assistants for Premier-Advance when Prem are in a lot stronger position league wise?

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fixtures to End of Season   Fixtures to End of Season Icon_minitimeThu 25 Mar 2010, 10:14 pm

Quote :
If moshdocks supposed to be playing at your place on the 18th, its not ##kin rocket science that their pitch might be available.

Well clever cloggs its my pleasure to inform you that Moshdock share a pitch with Great Wigston and having spoke to James not long ago I can tell you that Great Wigston have a home game on the 18th

The Archery situation has now been resolved and the fixture can go ahead as scheduled at our place on 18th March, so no change necessary, this has occured due to many many phonecalls.

James will be informed.
Back to top Go down
Devvo

Devvo

PostSubject: Re: Fixtures to End of Season   Fixtures to End of Season Icon_minitimeFri 26 Mar 2010, 7:52 am

Gordon wrote:
Thanks - I will bring the matter to his attention to resolve.

I think its all sorted Gordon. Smile
Back to top Go down
Aussie Owl
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Aussie Owl

PostSubject: Re: Fixtures to End of Season   Fixtures to End of Season Icon_minitimeFri 26 Mar 2010, 10:04 am

Dodgy wrote:
Just wondered why Advance -Scrappy has assistants and yet you don't feel the need for assistants for Premier-Advance when Prem are in a lot stronger position league wise?

It would be good to have Assistants at all Premiership games but it is not possible at the moment.

We are the only Sunday League to provide Assistants for games other than semis and we do this on a regular basis cheers cheers

However, I am sure our Refs Sec will do all that he can, as usual, and do not be surprised if Assistants are appointed at a late stage.
Back to top Go down
spiderman

PostSubject: Re: Fixtures to End of Season   Fixtures to End of Season Icon_minitimeSat 27 Mar 2010, 9:31 am

Dodgy wrote:

Are you bothered about their linesman then?
Back to top Go down
Dodgy

Dodgy

PostSubject: Re: Fixtures to End of Season   Fixtures to End of Season Icon_minitimeSat 27 Mar 2010, 9:37 pm

Well he does have a reputation Wink

Back to top Go down
talbotkeeper
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
talbotkeeper

PostSubject: Re: Fixtures to End of Season   Fixtures to End of Season Icon_minitimeWed 31 Mar 2010, 12:40 am

just looked at the leicester bharat talbot fixture and we still need to play leicester foxes at home and A.C.wigston at home
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

PostSubject: Re: Fixtures to End of Season   Fixtures to End of Season Icon_minitimeWed 31 Mar 2010, 6:19 pm

Thanks - the Fixtures Secretary has already been made aware of that by the club.
Back to top Go down
Aussie Owl
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Aussie Owl

PostSubject: Re: Fixtures to End of Season   Fixtures to End of Season Icon_minitimeWed 31 Mar 2010, 6:30 pm

Club Secs are being advused tonight and tomorrow of the fixture changes arising out of the above and other comments. Thanks to all who checked their fixtures for completeness.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fixtures to End of Season   Fixtures to End of Season Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fixtures to End of Season
Page 1 of 1