Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Fixtures to End of Season

Go down 
+10
shawry1984
Plough new boy
mthompson08
NiffyA
Tomassi
EJT09
Widds
Hellboy
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Gordon
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

Fixtures to End of Season Empty
PostSubject: Fixtures to End of Season   Fixtures to End of Season Icon_minitimeThu 24 Mar 2011, 10:27 am

Fixture Book 7 containing fixtures to the end of the season is now on the website.

http://www.alliancefootballleague.co.uk/PDFs/Fixture%20Booklet%207.pdf

Any issues regarding these fixtures, indeed, any fixtures need to be referred by your Club Secretary to James
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: Fixtures to End of Season   Fixtures to End of Season Icon_minitimeThu 24 Mar 2011, 10:40 am

Brilliant 3 home games on the bounce, this is gonna hit my wallet hard.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Fixtures to End of Season   Fixtures to End of Season Icon_minitimeThu 24 Mar 2011, 10:58 am

Call Wonga.com.
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Fixtures to End of Season   Fixtures to End of Season Icon_minitimeThu 24 Mar 2011, 10:58 am

You will have to reuse your hairbands mate (just getting in before Hellboy!!) ;-)
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Fixtures to End of Season   Fixtures to End of Season Icon_minitimeThu 24 Mar 2011, 11:00 am

I heard he's considering having a mullet, to keep it out of his eyes.
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: Fixtures to End of Season   Fixtures to End of Season Icon_minitimeThu 24 Mar 2011, 11:08 am

Widds wrote:
You will have to reuse your hairbands mate (just getting in before Hellboy!!) ;-)

I only have one hairband!
Back to top Go down
EJT09

PostSubject: Re: Fixtures to End of Season   Fixtures to End of Season Icon_minitimeThu 24 Mar 2011, 11:11 am

Found 1 mistake so far......... North Kilworth, Sunday v Hotshots has been listed twice lol. Both with Kilworth at home. Just thought I'd point that out Laughing
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: Fixtures to End of Season   Fixtures to End of Season Icon_minitimeThu 24 Mar 2011, 11:12 am

Poor Hotshots gotta play Kilworth away twice Very Happy
Back to top Go down
EJT09

PostSubject: Re: Fixtures to End of Season   Fixtures to End of Season Icon_minitimeThu 24 Mar 2011, 11:16 am

dan_mitchell_WRFC wrote:

Yeah I know lol. The second time they play is last game of the season Laughing Hopefully that will change to Hotshots being at home then I might go watch
Back to top Go down
Tomassi
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Tomassi

PostSubject: Re: Fixtures to End of Season   Fixtures to End of Season Icon_minitimeThu 24 Mar 2011, 11:21 am

Loving the front cover Gordon do I get any royalties Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/spartaparvafc
NiffyA
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
NiffyA

PostSubject: Re: Fixtures to End of Season   Fixtures to End of Season Icon_minitimeThu 24 Mar 2011, 11:24 am

Also our game against Kilworth hasn't been re-arranged.
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: Fixtures to End of Season   Fixtures to End of Season Icon_minitimeThu 24 Mar 2011, 11:25 am

Maybe that was the second game?
Looking forward to our last game of the season, Niffy away Smile
Back to top Go down
mthompson08

mthompson08

PostSubject: Re: Fixtures to End of Season   Fixtures to End of Season Icon_minitimeThu 24 Mar 2011, 11:25 am

Division 6- Niffy A vs Little Bowden friday 15th- any chance moving this to the following sunday as neither team has a fixture. would be easier all round as harborough to leicester rush hour time is not the easiest way to travel !!
Back to top Go down
http://clubwebsite.co.uk/littlebowdenfc1
NiffyA
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
NiffyA

PostSubject: Re: Fixtures to End of Season   Fixtures to End of Season Icon_minitimeThu 24 Mar 2011, 11:30 am

mthompson08 wrote:
Division 6- Niffy A vs Little Bowden friday 15th- any chance moving this to the following sunday as neither team has a fixture. would be easier all round as harborough to leicester rush hour time is not the easiest way to travel !!

The thought the friday night fixture might be good - but happy if you want to arrange this for the Sunday after. Moshdock who we ptich share with are away that day so up to you mate.
Back to top Go down
NiffyA
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
NiffyA

PostSubject: Re: Fixtures to End of Season   Fixtures to End of Season Icon_minitimeThu 24 Mar 2011, 11:31 am

dan_mitchell_WRFC wrote:

Yeah should be an interesting finale to the season Dan - might be the 2 top goal scorers on the pitch at the same time fighting it out for the golden boot!!
Back to top Go down
EJT09

PostSubject: Re: Fixtures to End of Season   Fixtures to End of Season Icon_minitimeThu 24 Mar 2011, 11:33 am

NiffyA wrote:
mthompson08 wrote:

The thought the friday night fixture might be good - but happy if you want to arrange this for the Sunday after. Moshdock who we ptich share with are away that day so up to you mate.

Don't think it's going to be possible. Our manager is a STOKE fan (i know...i know) and fa cup semi final is the 17th lol
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: Fixtures to End of Season   Fixtures to End of Season Icon_minitimeThu 24 Mar 2011, 11:38 am

NiffyA wrote:
dan_mitchell_WRFC wrote:

Yeah should be an interesting finale to the season Dan - might be the 2 top goal scorers on the pitch at the same time fighting it out for the golden boot!!

Haha, could well be. If I already have the lead we might just park the bus and make sure he doesn't score haha. Saying that we can't defend. We were 3-2 up on Sunday and had to play with 3 up front in order to try and keep pressure off the back. It Failed.
Back to top Go down
NiffyA
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
NiffyA

PostSubject: Re: Fixtures to End of Season   Fixtures to End of Season Icon_minitimeThu 24 Mar 2011, 11:41 am

EJT09 wrote:
NiffyA wrote:
mthompson08 wrote:

Don't think it's going to be possible. Our manager is a STOKE fan (i know...i know) and fa cup semi final is the 17th lol

Happy to delay kick off - maybe to half 6 if that helps?!? Might need to confirm that with the ref?
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

PostSubject: Re: Fixtures to End of Season   Fixtures to End of Season Icon_minitimeThu 24 Mar 2011, 2:05 pm

To repeat my earlier posting

Any issues regarding these fixtures, indeed, any fixtures need to be referred by your Club Secretary to James
Back to top Go down
Plough new boy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fixtures to End of Season   Fixtures to End of Season Icon_minitimeSat 26 Mar 2011, 6:57 pm

Think Niffy sausages requested A Friday night so can play his first team and reserve players.
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: Fixtures to End of Season   Fixtures to End of Season Icon_minitimeSat 26 Mar 2011, 7:10 pm

Bowden new boy wrote:
Think Niffy sausages requested A Friday night so can play his first team and reserve players.

If you had a first team or reserve team available you would use it. Just goes to show the benefits of having a well run side.
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

PostSubject: Re: Fixtures to End of Season   Fixtures to End of Season Icon_minitimeSat 26 Mar 2011, 7:24 pm

But pay due attention to League Rule 8(M) which restricts the fielding of players who have played for the more senior team(s)
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: Fixtures to End of Season   Fixtures to End of Season Icon_minitimeSat 26 Mar 2011, 7:33 pm

I should really read this handbook in a lot more detail. So who is your favourite alliance side Gordon?
Back to top Go down
shawry1984

PostSubject: Re: Fixtures to End of Season   Fixtures to End of Season Icon_minitimeSat 26 Mar 2011, 7:37 pm

dan_mitchell_WRFC wrote:
I should really read this handbook in a lot more detail. So who is your favourite alliance side Gordon?

i think hes a secret NPE fan
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

PostSubject: Re: Fixtures to End of Season   Fixtures to End of Season Icon_minitimeSat 26 Mar 2011, 7:38 pm

I couldn't possibly comment on that - I am here to assist all of you
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: Fixtures to End of Season   Fixtures to End of Season Icon_minitimeSat 26 Mar 2011, 7:43 pm

Gordon wrote:
I couldn't possibly comment on that - I am here to assist all of you

Advance Couriers then Wink
Back to top Go down
NiffyA
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
NiffyA

PostSubject: Re: Fixtures to End of Season   Fixtures to End of Season Icon_minitimeSat 26 Mar 2011, 10:20 pm

I am only allowed to play 3 players from players that are consider first or reserve team players - I think thats right. Gordon? To be fair I would rather try and beat Bowden with my team so that when it comes to the end of the season and we're 1st, 2nd, 3rd, or wherever that we know we've done it!!

Thats why I'm happy to re-arrange this to a sunday or later to accomodate.
Back to top Go down
Plough new boy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fixtures to End of Season   Fixtures to End of Season Icon_minitimeSat 26 Mar 2011, 11:49 pm

Im only joking niffy a look forward to it
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Fixtures to End of Season   Fixtures to End of Season Icon_minitimeSun 27 Mar 2011, 8:22 am

dan_mitchell_WRFC wrote:
I should really read this handbook in a lot more detail. So who is your favourite alliance side hellboy?

anyone at all but p!sspots.
Back to top Go down
hotshot66
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
hotshot66

PostSubject: Re: Fixtures to End of Season   Fixtures to End of Season Icon_minitimeSun 27 Mar 2011, 2:42 pm

aw wheres the love rentboy? you've still not revealed who it is who run the line for??
Back to top Go down
timmy mallet
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
timmy mallet

PostSubject: Re: Fixtures to End of Season   Fixtures to End of Season Icon_minitimeMon 28 Mar 2011, 10:45 pm

EJT09 wrote:
dan_mitchell_WRFC wrote:

Yeah I know lol. The second time they play is last game of the season Laughing Hopefully that will change to Hotshots being at home then I might go watch
doubtful as we have already played them at home
Back to top Go down
EJT09

PostSubject: Re: Fixtures to End of Season   Fixtures to End of Season Icon_minitimeTue 29 Mar 2011, 8:08 am

timmy mallet wrote:
EJT09 wrote:
dan_mitchell_WRFC wrote:

Only going on what was in the handbook. Shame really as it would have been good game to finish the season
Back to top Go down
timmy mallet
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
timmy mallet

PostSubject: Re: Fixtures to End of Season   Fixtures to End of Season Icon_minitimeTue 29 Mar 2011, 10:16 am

EJT09 wrote:
timmy mallet wrote:
EJT09 wrote:
dan_mitchell_WRFC wrote:

Only going on what was in the handbook. Shame really as it would have been good game to finish the season
agreed as there is still a slim chance it could decide the title
Back to top Go down
NiffyA
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
NiffyA

PostSubject: Re: Fixtures to End of Season   Fixtures to End of Season Icon_minitimeTue 29 Mar 2011, 1:31 pm

timmy mallet wrote:
EJT09 wrote:
timmy mallet wrote:
EJT09 wrote:
dan_mitchell_WRFC wrote:

I hope so too - would be nice for you guys to draw and Niffy to nick it?!? hehehe
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Fixtures to End of Season   Fixtures to End of Season Icon_minitimeTue 29 Mar 2011, 1:56 pm

Hellboy wrote:
Call Wonga.com.

Saw their advert last night. Only 4214% interest!
Back to top Go down
EJT09

PostSubject: Re: Fixtures to End of Season   Fixtures to End of Season Icon_minitimeTue 29 Mar 2011, 2:25 pm

Polska legend II wrote:
Hellboy wrote:
Call Wonga.com.

Saw their advert last night. Only 4214% interest!

Only? I'll use them when my monthly wages run out next week lol!
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: Fixtures to End of Season   Fixtures to End of Season Icon_minitimeTue 29 Mar 2011, 3:28 pm

weve got a tough end of season run in, just played advance (well let them have shooting practice), then got magna away,prem home,scrappy home,glenny home and magna home!!!! possibility of no more wins for us there lol

Back to top Go down
timmy mallet
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
timmy mallet

PostSubject: Re: Fixtures to End of Season   Fixtures to End of Season Icon_minitimeTue 29 Mar 2011, 7:59 pm

NiffyA wrote:
timmy mallet wrote:
EJT09 wrote:
timmy mallet wrote:
EJT09 wrote:
dan_mitchell_WRFC wrote:

I hope so too - would be nice for you guys to draw and Niffy to nick it?!? hehehe
also a possibility
Back to top Go down
EJT09

PostSubject: Re: Fixtures to End of Season   Fixtures to End of Season Icon_minitimeWed 30 Mar 2011, 11:35 am

Think it's going to take a lot for someone to dislodge Kilworth off top of the table
Back to top Go down
timmy mallet
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
timmy mallet

PostSubject: Re: Fixtures to End of Season   Fixtures to End of Season Icon_minitimeWed 30 Mar 2011, 2:17 pm

EJT09 wrote:
Think it's going to take a lot for someone to dislodge Kilworth off top of the table
yeah for me they have already got it in the bag but u never know football is a funny old game!!! Have bowden still gotta play kilworth???
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fixtures to End of Season   Fixtures to End of Season Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fixtures to End of Season
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next