Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

So early on, who is going to win your division?

Go down 
+60
NiffyA
mowmacre fc
Jenko
THE MAGICIAN
Gifford
saff lounge
WEUR
oily
Throop Gaffer
Magna Chairman
Duane
enogel
polska no1
WrenchDodger
retroroyal
wiggoboy
mc hammer
Rutland boy
stuartverrallismyhero
grotbags
eric
Gaz Throops Manager
The Rock
Numancia
Pete Mourinho
Aussie Owl
Corby
gattuso
Screech Powers
Jan Molby
Polska legend II
RM05
Edgar
Stroller
Paulo
Declan Swan
Katie G
Fishandchips
Doc Brown
Legend Returns
riley
Jean Claude Van Damme
ben
willows fc
dee_aitcho
gonzo
Captain Marvel 19
Beckenbauer
fozzi
StoneColdSteveAustin
phoenixGK
Rajiv14
Piemasterflash
Orange
dk4632
Phoenix_United
Jimmyb
Number 10
64 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Declan Swan

Declan Swan

So early on, who is going to win your division? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So early on, who is going to win your division?   So early on, who is going to win your division? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 26 Oct 2009, 5:03 pm

I don't really have any interest in this argument/banter, but you have played 2 games more than most of the teams around you!
Back to top Go down
Legend Returns

PostSubject: Re: So early on, who is going to win your division?   So early on, who is going to win your division? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 26 Oct 2009, 8:36 pm

riley wrote:
Legend Returns wrote:
Good to see noones backing Anstey Hound top Div 4, even though they've beaten Sporting and MDH twice, and only drew with Magna due to ref....

Wish we could play some little teams....getting bored with beating the big guns and could do with a couple of goal fests!!

no one has backed mdh to win the league so who is calling them a big gun? sporting were short of players when they played you! and the ref had nothing to do with our draw your defence threw it away!!! still think you will be near the top though

You can only beat whats in front of you on the day Riley, we've still not put out a full strength 11 yet and not played any of the weaker teams in the league.

And as for the ref having nothing to do with that result... been through that topic before, and the less said the better, but everyones entittled to their opinions.

Don't think you can afford to lose more than 2 or 3 games this season to win this league with the quality of alot of the sides in the division and at the mo. there's only us, Birstall and Fosse undefeated...... Wink
Back to top Go down
Declan Swan

Declan Swan

PostSubject: Re: So early on, who is going to win your division?   So early on, who is going to win your division? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 26 Oct 2009, 10:22 pm

Edgar wrote:
Declan Swan wrote:
I don't really have any interest in this argument/banter, but you have played 2 games more than most of the teams around you!

if you don't have any interest, then don't bother commenting. Jackass

Oh, I can only thank you for taking an interest in my post I love you
Back to top Go down
dee_aitcho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: So early on, who is going to win your division?   So early on, who is going to win your division? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 26 Oct 2009, 10:24 pm

Legend Returns wrote:
riley wrote:
Legend Returns wrote:
Good to see noones backing Anstey Hound top Div 4, even though they've beaten Sporting and MDH twice, and only drew with Magna due to ref....

Wish we could play some little teams....getting bored with beating the big guns and could do with a couple of goal fests!!

no one has backed mdh to win the league so who is calling them a big gun? sporting were short of players when they played you! and the ref had nothing to do with our draw your defence threw it away!!! still think you will be near the top though

You can only beat whats in front of you on the day Riley, we've still not put out a full strength 11 yet and not played any of the weaker teams in the league.

And as for the ref having nothing to do with that result... been through that topic before, and the less said the better, but everyones entittled to their opinions.

Don't think you can afford to lose more than 2 or 3 games this season to win this league with the quality of alot of the sides in the division and at the mo. there's only us, Birstall and Fosse undefeated...... Wink

And us cheers
Back to top Go down
riley

PostSubject: Re: So early on, who is going to win your division?   So early on, who is going to win your division? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Oct 2009, 7:44 am

van damme get your bloody eyes tested!!!

legend i do agree to win this league u can only lose 3 games top!!! last year at sparta we drew 3 lost 3 and won the rest and still came second!!

i dnt thinkl us at magna will win the league now but we will be around there waiting for other teams to slip up
Back to top Go down
riley

PostSubject: Re: So early on, who is going to win your division?   So early on, who is going to win your division? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Oct 2009, 7:45 am

Fishandchips wrote:
Big gun or not riley didn't MDH cost you the league title at Sparta last year? Embarassed

we cost ourselve's the league nothing to do with mdh there were evan poor on the day we missed a hat full of chances
Back to top Go down
Fishandchips
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Fishandchips

PostSubject: Re: So early on, who is going to win your division?   So early on, who is going to win your division? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Oct 2009, 8:29 am

only 1 team took max points from us last year and they won the league, so confident we'll give most teams a game this season, Magna definitely not one of the teams were worried about, Average league team last year and nothing so far to prove thats changed this season.
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/mdhknights/
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: So early on, who is going to win your division?   So early on, who is going to win your division? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Oct 2009, 8:46 am

Fishandchips wrote:
only 1 team took max points from us last year and they won the league, so confident we'll give most teams a game this season, Magna definitely not one of the teams were worried about, Average league team last year and nothing so far to prove thats changed this season.

Last year (our first year) we set a target of finishing mid table and quarter final of a cup. This year i am personally looking for a improvement on that, we will hope to finish in the top 5 and progress well in the cup competitions once again!
Back to top Go down
http://www.unitedrevolutionfc.webs.com
Fishandchips
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Fishandchips

PostSubject: Re: So early on, who is going to win your division?   So early on, who is going to win your division? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Oct 2009, 8:50 am

Fair enough, but if riley thinks he's going to get and easy 6 points out of us he'll be in for a surprise.
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: So early on, who is going to win your division?   So early on, who is going to win your division? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Oct 2009, 8:54 am

Fishandchips wrote:
Fair enough, but if riley thinks he's going to get and easy 6 points out of us he'll be in for a surprise.

who do u play for?
Back to top Go down
Fishandchips
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Fishandchips

PostSubject: Re: So early on, who is going to win your division?   So early on, who is going to win your division? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Oct 2009, 9:12 am

MDH
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: So early on, who is going to win your division?   So early on, who is going to win your division? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Oct 2009, 9:16 am

Fishandchips wrote:
MDH

Think wen Riley has spoke about you its was from Sparta Parva prospective and the disppointment of missing so many chances in the last game!! We cant say to much saying we drew 1-1 and got beat 6-0 in the last week of the season. I personally think there could be 5 teams all fighting for the top couple of places...which may form a break out league like last season where Great Wigston, Sparta, Niffy, Exeter and yourselves were streets ahead of the likes of us and QPR etc!
Back to top Go down
Declan Swan

Declan Swan

PostSubject: Re: So early on, who is going to win your division?   So early on, who is going to win your division? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Oct 2009, 9:43 am

Paulo_MTFC wrote:
Fishandchips wrote:

Last year (our first year) we set a target of finishing mid table and quarter final of a cup. This year i am personally looking for a improvement on that, we will hope to finish in the top 5 and progress well in the cup competitions once again!

Oh do stop it, you're making me laugh Very Happy

You sound like those were the proposals made to the shareholders at your AGM. This is Sunday league football, nobody who isn't a bit mentally slow sets a target for their Sunday League side of "quarter final of a cup".
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: So early on, who is going to win your division?   So early on, who is going to win your division? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Oct 2009, 9:49 am

we want to improve every year mate thats all! everyone has targets!
Back to top Go down
Declan Swan

Declan Swan

PostSubject: Re: So early on, who is going to win your division?   So early on, who is going to win your division? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Oct 2009, 9:51 am

But quarter finals? Very Happy

I could maybe understand saying semi finals because it's a game at a neutral venue that is a little something to get excited about.
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: So early on, who is going to win your division?   So early on, who is going to win your division? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Oct 2009, 9:58 am

Declan Swan wrote:
But quarter finals? Very Happy

I could maybe understand saying semi finals because it's a game at a neutral venue that is a little something to get excited about.

Still think quarter final is a decent acheivement without going over the top and saying we are gona win the league, win all the cups! i am being realistic thats all
Back to top Go down
riley

PostSubject: Re: So early on, who is going to win your division?   So early on, who is going to win your division? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Oct 2009, 10:06 am

Fishandchips wrote:

what are you on about? i never said we would have easy games against you i just said you won't win the league and as for last saeson im sure in the other game i played against you we won 5 or 6-0 can't remember the scoreline i just know i was bored
Back to top Go down
Stroller
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Stroller

PostSubject: Re: So early on, who is going to win your division?   So early on, who is going to win your division? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Oct 2009, 10:14 am

You may aswell go out in Round 1 if you are just aiming for the quaters lol
Back to top Go down
Piemasterflash

Piemasterflash

PostSubject: Re: So early on, who is going to win your division?   So early on, who is going to win your division? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Oct 2009, 10:25 am

Check you boys out and after so few games! I say we have only played 4 games (league) if hood park fold we are on -2 points, and undefeated in 7(1 draw) but we will win the league and all cups get pushed up to the prem win that next season and fold then reform in in LSL.
Back to top Go down
http://www.teamstats.net/sportingwigston
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: So early on, who is going to win your division?   So early on, who is going to win your division? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Oct 2009, 10:26 am

Piemasterflash wrote:
Check you boys out and after so few games! I say we have only played 4 games (league) if hood park fold we are on -2 points, and undefeated in 7(1 draw) but we will win the league and all cups get pushed up to the prem win that next season and fold then reform in in LSL.

there the kind of targets i like Laughing
Back to top Go down
Edgar

Edgar

PostSubject: Re: So early on, who is going to win your division?   So early on, who is going to win your division? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Oct 2009, 10:30 am

Declan Swan wrote:
Edgar wrote:
Declan Swan wrote:

if you don't have any interest, then don't bother commenting. Jackass

Oh, I can only thank you for taking an interest in my post I love you

Suspect please stick to the topic
Back to top Go down
Edgar

Edgar

PostSubject: Re: So early on, who is going to win your division?   So early on, who is going to win your division? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Oct 2009, 10:38 am

Paulo_MTFC wrote:
Fishandchips wrote:

Quarter final of 1 cup or all the cups?

makes all the difference, if you were aiming for just 1 then thats lame, you should fully expect to get to quarters/semis of the div4/5 cup as a 'mid-table div4 team. this season, deep down are you aiming to battle bravely against relegation?? dont wanna set your sights too high do you!
Back to top Go down
Jean Claude Van Damme

Jean Claude Van Damme

PostSubject: Re: So early on, who is going to win your division?   So early on, who is going to win your division? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Oct 2009, 10:39 am

Riley Riley Riley...poor form, I have had my eyes checked, they are definatley eyes..... And you are still a ginger.....lol Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Declan Swan

Declan Swan

PostSubject: Re: So early on, who is going to win your division?   So early on, who is going to win your division? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Oct 2009, 12:32 pm

i heard a rumour that edgar has a ginger beard
Back to top Go down
Orange

Orange

PostSubject: Re: So early on, who is going to win your division?   So early on, who is going to win your division? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Oct 2009, 12:54 pm

Is Sunday football meant to be about having a laugh? cyclops
Back to top Go down
Jean Claude Van Damme

Jean Claude Van Damme

PostSubject: Re: So early on, who is going to win your division?   So early on, who is going to win your division? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Oct 2009, 4:30 pm

Exactly Orange, its a bit of banter and some just cant take it...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So early on, who is going to win your division?   So early on, who is going to win your division? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Oct 2009, 7:13 pm

willows fc wrote:
fozzi wrote:
gonzo wrote:
i know that dan and his band of kids are not good enough for division 4 let alone 3. out of all 3 cups and only doing well in the league because you have only played the cannon fodder so far. once you come up against a real team like willows you will get hammered. even the wallies spanked you Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

real team like willows? Laughing the one man team? what position you play for willows then gonzo?
i have to giggle when i hear people say we r a one man team .if that man is who i think it is he only got 1 goal on sunday i wonder where the other 5 came from against a very good 1st div side

id say you have a few good players from what ive seen when we played you them being that bald lad at the back one being verrall of course and then that young black kid that plays on the wing for you. the tall lad in the middle of the park looks ok too. although we WILL be looking to turn you boys over when we meet again in the league and it should be a good tight game as it was before. could also be a big result in the race for the title!!!
Back to top Go down
RM05

RM05

PostSubject: Re: So early on, who is going to win your division?   So early on, who is going to win your division? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Oct 2009, 7:38 pm

id agree with you Danny for Willows. though i though the black lad all about pace really but still a danger, the boys that did it for me were Verral as always a threat even though he was quiet on the day, and the 2 centre midfielders were good. I though the lad at the back looked ordinary once Matty was up there...

and we will defo be turning you over in the league..
Back to top Go down
Legend Returns

PostSubject: Re: So early on, who is going to win your division?   So early on, who is going to win your division? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Oct 2009, 10:05 am

Fishandchips wrote:

Totally agree with you Fish, got a decent side at MDH, thought your No.10 caused us some problems when he came on and you've always been a physical side, big baldy in midfield a useful player as well.

Just a quick question...what did you boys reckon to the ref on sunday?
Back to top Go down
Legend Returns

PostSubject: Re: So early on, who is going to win your division?   So early on, who is going to win your division? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Oct 2009, 10:06 am

Paulo_MTFC wrote:
Piemasterflash wrote:

there the kind of targets i like Laughing

Missed out the champions league but think you've got plans for that as well!!
Back to top Go down
Piemasterflash

Piemasterflash

PostSubject: Re: So early on, who is going to win your division?   So early on, who is going to win your division? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Oct 2009, 11:10 am

Personaly I think the champions league is a big ask! Inter toto next season which will then gives us a back door option into the eufa cup! During this period we will have an oppotunity to get the the new stadium built. Sporting wigston (official alliance league giant killers)
Back to top Go down
Piemasterflash

Piemasterflash

PostSubject: Re: So early on, who is going to win your division?   So early on, who is going to win your division? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Oct 2009, 12:16 pm

Only you're back door dec! I like the idea you are incapcitated and unable to put up a fight!
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: So early on, who is going to win your division?   So early on, who is going to win your division? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Oct 2009, 6:51 pm

Advance home and dry in the Premier
Back to top Go down
riley

PostSubject: Re: So early on, who is going to win your division?   So early on, who is going to win your division? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Oct 2009, 7:48 pm

Jean Claude Van Damme wrote:
Exactly Orange, its a bit of banter and some just cant take it...
wouldnt mind but u don't evan play!!! at least the other lads who have a pop at me can prove how shit i am on the pitch u will always be just talk
Back to top Go down
riley

PostSubject: Re: So early on, who is going to win your division?   So early on, who is going to win your division? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Oct 2009, 7:49 pm

Piemasterflash wrote:
Personaly I think the champions league is a big ask! Inter toto next season which will then gives us a back door option into the eufa cup! During this period we will have an oppotunity to get the the new stadium built. Sporting wigston (official alliance league giant killers)

plus a physio room 2 get deano fit!!! will be a quality player if he evergets fit
Back to top Go down
Piemasterflash

Piemasterflash

PostSubject: Re: So early on, who is going to win your division?   So early on, who is going to win your division? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Oct 2009, 9:18 pm

riley wrote:
Piemasterflash wrote:

plus a physio room 2 get deano fit!!! will be a quality player if he evergets fit

Who?? dean waldrom?
Back to top Go down
gonzo

PostSubject: Re: So early on, who is going to win your division?   So early on, who is going to win your division? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Oct 2009, 11:19 pm

Polska legend II wrote:
Advance home and dry in the Premier

dont you go sticking your neck out too far!
Back to top Go down
Edgar

Edgar

PostSubject: Re: So early on, who is going to win your division?   So early on, who is going to win your division? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Oct 2009, 9:06 am

riley wrote:
Piemasterflash wrote:

Will he? Not sure how quality someone can be when they don't know how to pass and think that the aim of football is to megs people, no matter where abouts on the pitch you are. Leaves the rest of his team with a lot of problems.
Back to top Go down
Jan Molby

Jan Molby

PostSubject: Re: So early on, who is going to win your division?   So early on, who is going to win your division? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Oct 2009, 10:17 am

So far I have not seen too much difference with the teams we have played against. Possibly the best in Div 4 being Humberstone, but we won that and lost to both Superfly and Anstey. I can there being several clubs at the top with luck playing its part. If I had to say now it would be Humberstone Rangers but who knows. confused
Back to top Go down
Screech Powers

Screech Powers

PostSubject: Re: So early on, who is going to win your division?   So early on, who is going to win your division? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Oct 2009, 10:23 am

Rumour

Sparta Moshdock, Fosse City and Magna Town are in a three way tug of war to obtain the signature of ex-Shepshed Dynamo player Dale Bolsover. The injury-hit playmaker would surely make a huge difference to either of the division 4 sides should he sign for them and may tip the balance in their favour for either sides push for the title.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So early on, who is going to win your division?   So early on, who is going to win your division? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So early on, who is going to win your division?
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next