Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

So early on, who is going to win your division?

Go down 
+60
NiffyA
mowmacre fc
Jenko
THE MAGICIAN
Gifford
saff lounge
WEUR
oily
Throop Gaffer
Magna Chairman
Duane
enogel
polska no1
WrenchDodger
retroroyal
wiggoboy
mc hammer
Rutland boy
stuartverrallismyhero
grotbags
eric
Gaz Throops Manager
The Rock
Numancia
Pete Mourinho
Aussie Owl
Corby
gattuso
Screech Powers
Jan Molby
Polska legend II
RM05
Edgar
Stroller
Paulo
Declan Swan
Katie G
Fishandchips
Doc Brown
Legend Returns
riley
Jean Claude Van Damme
ben
willows fc
dee_aitcho
gonzo
Captain Marvel 19
Beckenbauer
fozzi
StoneColdSteveAustin
phoenixGK
Rajiv14
Piemasterflash
Orange
dk4632
Phoenix_United
Jimmyb
Number 10
64 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
dee_aitcho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

So early on, who is going to win your division? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So early on, who is going to win your division?   So early on, who is going to win your division? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 01 Apr 2010, 11:34 pm

A spanking by Dennis or Gordon?
Back to top Go down
wiggoboy

PostSubject: Re: So early on, who is going to win your division?   So early on, who is going to win your division? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 02 Apr 2010, 8:13 am

That not really a question is it?
Back to top Go down
Aussie Owl
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Aussie Owl

PostSubject: Re: So early on, who is going to win your division?   So early on, who is going to win your division? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 23 Nov 2010, 1:44 pm

What's your latest prediction for each Division?
Back to top Go down
saff lounge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: So early on, who is going to win your division?   So early on, who is going to win your division? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Nov 2010, 1:44 pm

prem scrappy garage
div1 sparta moshdock
div 2 countesthorpe
div3 hoskins
div4 sparta parva
div5 mdh
div6 fc kibworth
Back to top Go down
Gifford
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Gifford

PostSubject: Re: So early on, who is going to win your division?   So early on, who is going to win your division? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Nov 2010, 2:18 pm

defo hoskins for 3 they are in the wrong division to be fair but least they get to win pretty much every game would love to see if they could keep a team running in the prem where they would definately not win every game
Back to top Go down
Fishandchips
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Fishandchips

PostSubject: Re: So early on, who is going to win your division?   So early on, who is going to win your division? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Nov 2010, 2:22 pm

prem - Scrappy Garage
div1 - Perrin Rangers
div2 - Countesthorpe
div3 - Hoskins
div4 - Magna Town
div5 - No idea - hope us, but a long way to go yet.
div6 - Kibworth
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/mdhknights/
Gifford
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Gifford

PostSubject: Re: So early on, who is going to win your division?   So early on, who is going to win your division? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Nov 2010, 2:28 pm

Advance will win prem they always have a late charge
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: So early on, who is going to win your division?   So early on, who is going to win your division? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Nov 2010, 2:47 pm

prem - Adavnced
div1 - Sparta Moshdock
div2 - Countesthopre
div3 - Hoskins
div4 - plenty of teams in the running, we hope to be in same position come may
div5 - MDH
div6 - West End Reserves
Back to top Go down
http://www.unitedrevolutionfc.webs.com

PostSubject: Re: So early on, who is going to win your division?   So early on, who is going to win your division? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Nov 2010, 2:50 pm

m d h For division five. New road for division four. Hoskins for division 3. The wallys for whatever division they are in just because i like the name and their banter. Advance for prem because they seem to get same team out each week, scrappy don't seem to match that consistency? Just my opinion.
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: So early on, who is going to win your division?   So early on, who is going to win your division? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Nov 2010, 4:02 pm

New Road Inn wrote:
m d h For division five. New road for division four. Hoskins for division 3. The wallys for whatever division they are in just because i like the name and their banter. Advance for prem because they seem to get same team out each week, scrappy don't seem to match that consistency? Just my opinion.

Not far off that.
Back to top Go down
Jenko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: So early on, who is going to win your division?   So early on, who is going to win your division? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Nov 2010, 5:00 pm

THE MAGICIAN wrote:
New Road Inn wrote:

Not far off that.

I reckon you are far off with your division 2 prediction
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: So early on, who is going to win your division?   So early on, who is going to win your division? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Nov 2010, 6:03 pm

Gifford wrote:
defo hoskins for 3 they are in the wrong division to be fair but least they get to win pretty much every game would love to see if they could keep a team running in the prem where they would definately not win every game

giff u have my word we will be sticking around dosent matter wot div we get put in div 2 1 or prem hoskins will be around and with a few additions watch this space..
this team is alot stronger than that swifts was this hoskins is completly m8s look at last sunday 25 off us went into town for a lads bash and one lads had a baby so we all wet for drink wot club get 25 m88s out on a sunday night .
and this will carryon to next season .
and this sunday will test us were we are compered to div 1 big big test against moshdock
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: So early on, who is going to win your division?   So early on, who is going to win your division? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Nov 2010, 6:20 pm

Royals no1 wrote:
THE MAGICIAN wrote:
New Road Inn wrote:

Not far off that.

To be fair if you read the reason about Div 2 it's not exactly a serious prediction, hence my Not far off that..........lol
Back to top Go down
NiffyA
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
NiffyA

PostSubject: Re: So early on, who is going to win your division?   So early on, who is going to win your division? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Nov 2010, 7:19 pm

Paulo_MTFC wrote:
prem - Adavnced
div1 - Sparta Moshdock
div2 - Countesthopre
div3 - Hoskins
div5 - MDH
div6 - West End Reserves

Ouch paulo - still don't fancy us - despite us beating the favourites twice
Back to top Go down
Jenko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: So early on, who is going to win your division?   So early on, who is going to win your division? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Nov 2010, 8:05 pm

THE MAGICIAN wrote:
Royals no1 wrote:
THE MAGICIAN wrote:
New Road Inn wrote:

Not far off that.

To be fair if you read the reason about Div 2 it's not exactly a serious prediction, hence my Not far off that..........lol

I know it aint and tbf Western are a good side and wouldnt be surprised if they do win it as they are the only team to beat us in the league this season, but it is ours to lose at the minute
Back to top Go down
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso

PostSubject: Re: So early on, who is going to win your division?   So early on, who is going to win your division? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Nov 2010, 8:42 pm

scrappy
moshdock
c'thorpe
hoskins
nri/magna
mdh
west end res
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: So early on, who is going to win your division?   So early on, who is going to win your division? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Nov 2010, 7:57 am

NiffyA wrote:
Paulo_MTFC wrote:
prem - Adavnced
div1 - Sparta Moshdock
div2 - Countesthopre
div3 - Hoskins
div5 - MDH
div6 - West End Reserves

sorry mate, if u beat Glenfield on sunday I will change my mind santa
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: So early on, who is going to win your division?   So early on, who is going to win your division? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Nov 2010, 10:49 am

Gifford wrote:
Advance will win prem they always have a late charge

cant see it this season dont think they are quite as good as they used to be. scrappy looked nailed on for the prem to be fair gonna need a train in front of ur goal to stop them at the minute.
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: So early on, who is going to win your division?   So early on, who is going to win your division? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Nov 2010, 10:50 am

fc hoskins wrote:
Gifford wrote:

giff u have my word we will be sticking around dosent matter wot div we get put in div 2 1 or prem hoskins will be around and with a few additions watch this space..
this team is alot stronger than that swifts was this hoskins is completly m8s look at last sunday 25 off us went into town for a lads bash and one lads had a baby so we all wet for drink wot club get 25 m88s out on a sunday night .
and this sunday will test us were we are compered to div 1 big big test against moshdock

u liar coleman u told me if they put u too high u would be starting up again from the broadway lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Gifford
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Gifford

PostSubject: Re: So early on, who is going to win your division?   So early on, who is going to win your division? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Nov 2010, 11:00 am

u will beat them i reckon see what happens
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: So early on, who is going to win your division?   So early on, who is going to win your division? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Nov 2010, 11:22 am

If they don't, i'll eat your hat.

no matter how filthy it is.
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: So early on, who is going to win your division?   So early on, who is going to win your division? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Nov 2010, 11:29 am

greeeedy wrote:
fc hoskins wrote:
Gifford wrote:

u liar coleman u told me if they put u too high u would be starting up again from the broadway lol! lol! lol!

think you'll find i suggested u be our ressis next year miix and match our 2 teams
Back to top Go down
NiffyA
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
NiffyA

PostSubject: Re: So early on, who is going to win your division?   So early on, who is going to win your division? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Nov 2010, 12:49 pm

Paulo_MTFC wrote:
NiffyA wrote:
Paulo_MTFC wrote:
prem - Adavnced
div1 - Sparta Moshdock
div2 - Countesthopre
div3 - Hoskins
div5 - MDH
div6 - West End Reserves

hahaha - I like you style. Glenfield shouldnt be a problem for us - can I blame the ref early for several bad decisions which all led to goals??? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: So early on, who is going to win your division?   So early on, who is going to win your division? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Nov 2010, 12:55 pm

NiffyA wrote:
Paulo_MTFC wrote:
NiffyA wrote:
Paulo_MTFC wrote:
prem - Adavnced
div1 - Sparta Moshdock
div2 - Countesthopre
div3 - Hoskins
div5 - MDH
div6 - West End Reserves

hahaha - I like you style. Glenfield shouldnt be a problem for us - can I blame the ref early for several bad decisions which all led to goals??? Very Happy

I dont see why not Smile i would have put u in top 3 if thats any consolation Smile
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: So early on, who is going to win your division?   So early on, who is going to win your division? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Nov 2010, 3:51 pm

fc hoskins wrote:
greeeedy wrote:
fc hoskins wrote:
Gifford wrote:

think you'll find i suggested u be our ressis next year miix and match our 2 teams

wot bullshead and broady lol
Back to top Go down
bumble

PostSubject: Re: So early on, who is going to win your division?   So early on, who is going to win your division? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Nov 2010, 4:45 pm

prem scrappy garage - Goal Difference
div1 Perrin - pip Moshdock by a point
div 2 countesthorpe by 4 points
div3 hoskins by at least 12 points
div4 Parva to beat Magna by a point
div5 Saff Lounge Bar by 6 points
div6 fc kibworth by 9 points
Back to top Go down
scouse1

scouse1

PostSubject: Re: So early on, who is going to win your division?   So early on, who is going to win your division? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Nov 2010, 6:12 pm

Prem scrappy garge
div 3 hoskins
div 4 new road inn

that bout all I know from other divisions lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So early on, who is going to win your division?   So early on, who is going to win your division? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Nov 2010, 6:46 pm

Agreed mister Scouse. Now our house is in order we plan on winning every game till end season meaning one more slip up from the others and boom NRI marches to glory!
Back to top Go down
Gifford
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Gifford

PostSubject: Re: So early on, who is going to win your division?   So early on, who is going to win your division? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Nov 2010, 8:04 pm

Fair play u will proble go straight prem after this season anyway get a ressies in div 6 lol
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: So early on, who is going to win your division?   So early on, who is going to win your division? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Nov 2010, 8:10 pm

scouse1 wrote:
Prem scrappy garge
div 3 hoskins
div 4 new road inn

Whats the three point deduction for, on new road inn's league table?
Back to top Go down
scouse1

scouse1

PostSubject: Re: So early on, who is going to win your division?   So early on, who is going to win your division? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 27 Nov 2010, 4:02 pm

Hellboy wrote:
scouse1 wrote:
Prem scrappy garge
div 3 hoskins
div 4 new road inn

Whats the three point deduction for, on new road inn's league table?

That's a bit of a touchy subject hellboy, we sent the transfer form in with money and they got lost by them with the money so we ended up losing the points and the money not very fair really and don't think we should lose points for other peoples mistakes but never mind,

Last edited by scouse1 on Sat 27 Nov 2010, 4:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: So early on, who is going to win your division?   So early on, who is going to win your division? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 27 Nov 2010, 4:07 pm

I'm sure the alliance'll read this and get back in touch with you.
Back to top Go down
scouse1

scouse1

PostSubject: Re: So early on, who is going to win your division?   So early on, who is going to win your division? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 27 Nov 2010, 4:11 pm

That's ok it is only an opinion sure other people think different,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So early on, who is going to win your division?   So early on, who is going to win your division? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 27 Nov 2010, 4:16 pm

No suggestion of improper actions by league. We sent documents in, some were returned some were not, i assumed those that were not returned just took longer, but they disappeared. We then tried to rectify the situation incorrectly. We do feel very hard done too tho
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: So early on, who is going to win your division?   So early on, who is going to win your division? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 27 Nov 2010, 4:36 pm

Proof of posting is always agood thing. its free if you ask, and its rock solid proof that you've posted the item, i know the horse has already bolted, but next time do it, trust me its free.
Back to top Go down
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso

PostSubject: Re: So early on, who is going to win your division?   So early on, who is going to win your division? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 27 Nov 2010, 4:39 pm

Hellboy wrote:
Proof of posting is always agood thing. its free if you ask, and its rock solid proof that you've posted the item, i know the horse has already bolted, but next time do it, trust me its free.

these items were hand delivered through the letter box
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: So early on, who is going to win your division?   So early on, who is going to win your division? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 27 Nov 2010, 4:59 pm

This is why you need proof of posting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So early on, who is going to win your division?   So early on, who is going to win your division? - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So early on, who is going to win your division?
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5