Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Early league predictions

Go down 
+4
oily
dezza
Jedster
monsellwmc
8 posters
AuthorMessage
monsellwmc

monsellwmc

Early league predictions Empty
PostSubject: Early league predictions   Early league predictions Icon_minitimeFri 01 Nov 2013, 2:14 pm

The divisions are starting to take shape now. But who do you think will top the divisions and whos going to be down the bottom come the end of the season. Any surprises to come?

Prem...
Azzuri have had a crazy start to the season but I think they'll drop points in the second half of the season. Star & garter will come good in the end with GT in second. I predict Thurmaston to hold up the table along with MDH. Big shout!!

Division 1...
Leic Foxes have to be favourites here and i think willowbrook will climb the table for second. Polska and magna to face relegation.

Division 2...
Frolesworth will hopefully stick together for premier football next season after walking this division. Oadby Owls for second. I'll go for Lutterworth and Niffy bottom 2. Probably the easiest division to predict.

Division 3...
Dont like to comment on my own team but I think it'll be monsell and LDA fighting it out again with Phoenix and AC Wigston close behind. Star Inn and LCAC bottom 2.

Division 4...
Royal Oak to walk it and Huncote to have a strong finish and get 2nd. Glenfield and hotshots to drop to the bottom 2 divisions.

Division 5...
Close one between the top 3 but I'll go with Humbo top, Wigston 2nd and Pochin pushed out the top 2. Fairfield bottom followed by North Kilworth Reserves back into the bottom division.

Division 6...
LKS will walk it into division 4 next season and I'll go for CFA in the battle for 2nd place. Wig Plough and Birstall to drop to div 7.

Division 7...
I think our reserves have a great chance if they can sort the defence out. Vale to top it with Monsell 2nd although Wigston Fields are looking good and could challenge. Blaby Utd and CSKA bottom 2.

Could be a lot of shocks to come this season. Bit of a wild card on the prem but look at advance last season. Can't win anything in the first 10 games, all still wide open
Back to top Go down
Jedster

Jedster

PostSubject: Re: Early league predictions   Early league predictions Icon_minitimeFri 01 Nov 2013, 9:56 pm

Lol at your prem predictions.... gt 2nd lol... two horse race for title star and azxuri followed by mdh and oscars(shoes)
Back to top Go down
monsellwmc

monsellwmc

PostSubject: Re: Early league predictions   Early league predictions Icon_minitimeSat 02 Nov 2013, 3:20 pm

I did say it was a big shout lol
Back to top Go down
monsellwmc

monsellwmc

PostSubject: Re: Early league predictions   Early league predictions Icon_minitimeSun 08 Dec 2013, 9:10 pm

That big shouts not looking too bad now is it. GT dark horses. I still say s & g followed by gt 2nd
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: Early league predictions   Early league predictions Icon_minitimeSun 08 Dec 2013, 10:15 pm

I don't think there's any doubt star will win it!! Them I think anyone of the rest can grab 2nd
Back to top Go down
monsellwmc

monsellwmc

PostSubject: Re: Early league predictions   Early league predictions Icon_minitimeMon 09 Dec 2013, 5:24 pm

I agree. It was a long shot. I would say yourselves for a top 2 finish but with it being your first season up there. But u never know pal
Back to top Go down
oily
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Early league predictions   Early league predictions Icon_minitimeMon 09 Dec 2013, 6:07 pm

M.D.H Will have big say on prem outcome.
If they put there best side out they can beat anyone so
watch out when you play them at your peril.
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: Early league predictions   Early league predictions Icon_minitimeMon 09 Dec 2013, 6:19 pm

Yeah our game against them was end to end! Nice 4-4 draw eventually
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: Early league predictions   Early league predictions Icon_minitimeMon 09 Dec 2013, 6:19 pm

I think the prem is a very competitive division this season!
Back to top Go down
oily
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Early league predictions   Early league predictions Icon_minitimeTue 10 Dec 2013, 6:01 pm

Heard star have struggled for numbers a few times this year and its not
cold yet.
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: Early league predictions   Early league predictions Icon_minitimeTue 10 Dec 2013, 6:08 pm

I think every team in the prem had struggled for numbers this year!!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Early league predictions   Early league predictions Icon_minitimeTue 10 Dec 2013, 6:53 pm

Some of them are playing in lower divisions, thats where you'll find a lot of prem players, ironic or what.
Back to top Go down
g72

g72

PostSubject: Re: Early league predictions   Early league predictions Icon_minitimeWed 11 Dec 2013, 9:48 am

monsellwmc wrote:
The divisions are starting to take shape now. But who do you think will top the divisions and whos going to be down the bottom come the end of the season. Any surprises to come?

Prem...
Azzuri have had a crazy start to the season but I think they'll drop points in the second half of the season. Star & garter will come good in the end with GT in second. I predict Thurmaston to hold up the table along with MDH. Big shout!!

Division 1...
Leic Foxes have to be favourites here and i think willowbrook will climb the table for second. Polska and magna to face relegation.

Division 2...
Frolesworth will hopefully stick together for premier football next season after walking this division. Oadby Owls for second. I'll go for Lutterworth and Niffy bottom 2. Probably the easiest division to predict.

Division 3...
Dont like to comment on my own team but I think it'll be monsell and LDA fighting it out again with Phoenix and AC Wigston close behind. Star Inn and LCAC bottom 2.

Division 4...
Royal Oak to walk it and Huncote to have a strong finish and get 2nd. Glenfield and hotshots to drop to the bottom 2 divisions.

Division 5...
Close one between the top 3 but I'll go with Humbo top, Wigston 2nd and Pochin pushed out the top 2. Fairfield bottom followed by North Kilworth Reserves back into the bottom division.

Division 6...
LKS will walk it into division 4 next season and I'll go for CFA in the battle for 2nd place. Wig Plough and Birstall to drop to div 7.

Division 7...
I think our reserves have a great chance if they can sort the defence out. Vale to top it with Monsell 2nd although Wigston Fields are looking good and could challenge. Blaby Utd and CSKA bottom 2.

Could be a lot of shocks to come this season. Bit of a wild card on the prem but look at advance last season. Can't win anything in the first 10 games, all still wide open

After our win on Sunday I'm gonna chuck our hat in the pot for runners up in div 6, another big test is this Sunday away v CFA. If we can get the 3pts off them this weekend then it puts us in good stead post Christmas.
Back to top Go down
LKS gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Early league predictions   Early league predictions Icon_minitimeWed 11 Dec 2013, 4:21 pm

g72 wrote:
monsellwmc wrote:

Prem...

Division 1...

Division 2...

Division 3...

Division 4...

Division 5...

Division 6...

Division 7...

After our win on Sunday I'm gonna chuck our hat in the pot for runners up in div 6, another big test is this Sunday away v CFA. If we can get the 3pts off them this weekend then it puts us in good stead post Christmas.

I always had you down as finishing in the top 2 and thought pukka pies and sporting birstall would also be pressing hard for a top 3 finish
Back to top Go down
Vimto

Vimto

PostSubject: Re: Early league predictions   Early league predictions Icon_minitimeWed 11 Dec 2013, 4:38 pm

Hellboy wrote:
Some of them are playing in lower divisions, thats where you'll find a lot of prem players, ironic or what.

Change the record Sleep 
Back to top Go down
g72

g72

PostSubject: Re: Early league predictions   Early league predictions Icon_minitimeWed 11 Dec 2013, 6:26 pm

LKS gaffer wrote:
g72 wrote:
monsellwmc wrote:

Prem...

Division 1...

Division 2...

Division 3...

Division 4...

Division 5...

Division 6...

Division 7...

I always had you down as finishing in the top 2 and thought pukka pies and sporting birstall would also be pressing hard for a top 3 finish

just like i said u would walk our division unbeaten and that will happen. As for pukka pies i cant believe they are still bottom half, we've played both pukka and spt birstall last 2 weeks and pukka are by far the better team. Sunday against birstall is the 1st time this season in the league that a team have been arses whilst losing then been even bigger arses when 3-1 up. Yes u lot had banter with us but birstall were taking everything too personal. I do hope pukka start to climb the table as they are a great bunch of lads.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Early league predictions   Early league predictions Icon_minitimeWed 11 Dec 2013, 7:13 pm

Vimto wrote:
Hellboy wrote:

Change the record Sleep 

If I want any cr@p from you, I'll squeeze your head, my little pot hunting friend.

guaranteed a pothunter bite.

vimto you've got your head so far up your own ass,you can chew your food again on the way down.

Back to top Go down
Vimto

Vimto

PostSubject: Re: Early league predictions   Early league predictions Icon_minitimeThu 12 Dec 2013, 9:07 am

Hellboy wrote:
Vimto wrote:
Hellboy wrote:

Change the record Sleep 

If I want any cr@p from you, I'll squeeze your head, my little pot hunting friend.

guaranteed a pothunter bite.

vimto you've got your head so far up your own ass,you can chew your food again on the way down.

Hungry?
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Early league predictions   Early league predictions Icon_minitimeThu 12 Dec 2013, 10:58 am

35 posts... congratulations.....and all of them following on from me  king   that really must have took some brain power and effort by you, dont strain ya-self, do go have a lie down, your head must be thumping by now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Early league predictions   Early league predictions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Early league predictions
Page 1 of 1