Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Oak field game off Fairfield

Go down 
+9
Leicester Klub Sportowy
the goalie
scottyh
gnasher
lingers
Widds
Hellboy
Polska legend II
twentyone
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
cardhappy

Oak field game off Fairfield  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oak field game off Fairfield    Oak field game off Fairfield  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 17 Mar 2013, 5:22 pm

Jenko wrote:
Am glad I was away for this weekends 'situation' as i would of been fuming and especially if it was the referee who was scheduled for our match after previous encounters.
Instead glad I went out on the p*** in Lancaster saturday night Smile
if you weren't happy with your appointed Ref you should of just rang Gordon and he would of changed the official for you,if a club is not happy with their appointed ref he will change them,don't bother phoning stewart it's gordon who makes the decisions.
Back to top Go down
Jenko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

Oak field game off Fairfield  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oak field game off Fairfield    Oak field game off Fairfield  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 17 Mar 2013, 5:53 pm

cardhappy wrote:
Jenko wrote:
Am glad I was away for this weekends 'situation' as i would of been fuming and especially if it was the referee who was scheduled for our match after previous encounters.
Instead glad I went out on the p*** in Lancaster saturday night Smile
if you weren't happy with your appointed Ref you should of just rang Gordon and he would of changed the official for you,if a club is not happy with their appointed ref he will change them,don't bother phoning stewart it's gordon who makes the decisions.

This is a personal point of view, and as I said I was not available anyway so couldn't care who the ref was! Every player will have refs who they think are good and those that he thinks are bad and on that date it was a ref I personally don't think is as good as many other refs
Back to top Go down

Oak field game off Fairfield
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2