Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Fairfield FC

Go down 
+8
Polska legend II
Polingtons
LK_United
Jenko
Hellboy
Widds
the goalie
Vyvyan
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Vyvyan

Vyvyan

Fairfield FC Empty
PostSubject: Fairfield FC   Fairfield FC Icon_minitimeTue 17 Jul 2012, 5:29 pm

From what I have been told, the new team accepted, Fairfield fc will go into div 3 and will walk it. They have half the old throops side, doughty, earls etc plus players like mitch warner and roger brailsford. Prob should go higher more like div 1-2
Back to top Go down
the goalie
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
the goalie

Fairfield FC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fairfield FC   Fairfield FC Icon_minitimeTue 17 Jul 2012, 5:40 pm

Vyvyan wrote:
From what I have been told, the new team accepted, Fairfield fc will go into div 3 and will walk it. They have half the old throops side, doughty, earls etc plus players like mitch warner and roger brailsford. Prob should go higher more like div 1-2

might as well tell my lads to not bother then? last year we were tipped to finish bottom three!

we do love a challenge we will have a go and see what happens
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

Fairfield FC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fairfield FC   Fairfield FC Icon_minitimeTue 17 Jul 2012, 6:45 pm

all heresay at the moment. Will be interesting to see who has what players. There are always teams going to sign on players better than there division and walk it...last year it was Dme and aylestone in our division, and look what happened to them
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

Fairfield FC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fairfield FC   Fairfield FC Icon_minitimeTue 17 Jul 2012, 6:50 pm

We'll soon find out, ive heard the same rumours.

Definitely the pothunters of this division, if correct, welcome to the new pothunters, everyone will be keeping an eye on your progress. I suspect this will be watched by quite a few people.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

Fairfield FC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fairfield FC   Fairfield FC Icon_minitimeWed 18 Jul 2012, 6:23 am

disgusting behaviour from fully grown men.
Back to top Go down
Jenko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

Fairfield FC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fairfield FC   Fairfield FC Icon_minitimeWed 18 Jul 2012, 8:57 am

I did put on another topic a couple of weeks ago that fairfield will win their division
Back to top Go down
LK_United

LK_United

Fairfield FC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fairfield FC   Fairfield FC Icon_minitimeWed 18 Jul 2012, 12:37 pm

Which Fairfield is this then?

Surely not the NRI from the LSL who finished 3rd 11/12 is it?
Back to top Go down
Jenko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

Fairfield FC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fairfield FC   Fairfield FC Icon_minitimeWed 18 Jul 2012, 5:10 pm

Apparently one fairfield will be signing a few of the old throops lads not sure which one it is though
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

Fairfield FC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fairfield FC   Fairfield FC Icon_minitimeWed 18 Jul 2012, 6:25 pm

the old manager of fairfield from the lsl told me that the new management team isn't getting the project off the ground. not sure which fairfield it is.
Back to top Go down
Polingtons
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

Fairfield FC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fairfield FC   Fairfield FC Icon_minitimeWed 18 Jul 2012, 6:30 pm

Spoke 2 shane earlier widds and its ur old lot when u was at aylestone that r in 3
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

Fairfield FC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fairfield FC   Fairfield FC Icon_minitimeWed 18 Jul 2012, 6:42 pm

if they kept all the players they would do well in that division, but i wouldn't say they would necessarily win it. Looks like they have lost a few good players and i don't think they should be seen as pothunters. like i say, think they are struggling for players at the moment
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

Fairfield FC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fairfield FC   Fairfield FC Icon_minitimeWed 18 Jul 2012, 7:27 pm

Jenko wrote:
Apparently one fairfield will be signing a few of the old throops lads not sure which one it is though

fairfield dynamo div 2.

Last edited by Hellboy on Sun 22 Jul 2012, 12:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jenko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

Fairfield FC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fairfield FC   Fairfield FC Icon_minitimeWed 18 Jul 2012, 9:39 pm

Hellboy wrote:
Jenko wrote:

fairfield athletic div 3.

After looking on another thread apparently its Fairfield Dynamo in division 3
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

Fairfield FC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fairfield FC   Fairfield FC Icon_minitimeWed 18 Jul 2012, 9:55 pm

who are in division 2.

all very confusing confused
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

Fairfield FC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fairfield FC   Fairfield FC Icon_minitimeThu 19 Jul 2012, 5:57 am

Polska legend II wrote:
who are in division 2.

Fairfield Dynamo are in div 2, they are the old Throops side...aka pothunters.

Fairfield Athletic are in division 3, they are the other pothunting side.

Back to top Go down
Jenko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

Fairfield FC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fairfield FC   Fairfield FC Icon_minitimeThu 19 Jul 2012, 7:14 am

Hellboy wrote:
Polska legend II wrote:
who are in division 2.

Fairfield Dynamo are in div 2, they are the old Throops side...aka pothunters.

Fairfield Athletic are in division 3, they are the other pothunting side.

So they are both pothunters then hellboy?

I knew that fairfield dynamo in division 2 were the old throops side
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

Fairfield FC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fairfield FC   Fairfield FC Icon_minitimeThu 19 Jul 2012, 9:13 am

I think its fair to say there will be a fair amount of comments fielded against both these sides, some fair, some unfair, but thats the price you pay to be on the field of dreams...you get on with it whether its fair or not. Good luck to Fairfield Athletic and Dynamo. Hope they are not fair weather teams that fold when they cant field their best players, that wouldnt be fair on the other teams that field the same lads week in week out...fairs fair.
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

Fairfield FC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fairfield FC   Fairfield FC Icon_minitimeThu 19 Jul 2012, 9:54 am

unless they beat us twice! Laughing
Back to top Go down
LK_United

LK_United

Fairfield FC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fairfield FC   Fairfield FC Icon_minitimeThu 19 Jul 2012, 10:21 am

Widds wrote:
if they kept all the players they would do well in that division, but i wouldn't say they would necessarily win it. Looks like they have lost a few good players and i don't think they should be seen as pothunters. like i say, think they are struggling for players at the moment

Have to agree here if that is the old NRI from LSL.

They have a fantastic striker who would shine in any division IMHO and a strong midfield 2 in the middle.

IF it is them I can see them top 4/5 but no way will they be runaway winners if they have retained the same squad.

As for the other Fairfield, don't know em so canny comment.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

Fairfield FC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fairfield FC   Fairfield FC Icon_minitimeThu 19 Jul 2012, 10:27 am

Widds wrote:
I think its fair to say there will be a fair amount of comments fielded against both these sides, some fair, some unfair, but thats the price you pay to be on the field of dreams...you get on with it whether its fair or not. Good luck to Fairfield Athletic and Dynamo. Hope they are not fair weather teams that fold when they cant field their best players, that wouldnt be fair on the other teams that field the same lads week in week out...fairs fair.

field of dreams..........##cking classic.
Back to top Go down
caz3009

Fairfield FC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fairfield FC   Fairfield FC Icon_minitimeFri 20 Jul 2012, 5:44 pm

hi loving the banter ,,,i am fairfield athletics manager ......hello
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

Fairfield FC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fairfield FC   Fairfield FC Icon_minitimeFri 20 Jul 2012, 7:16 pm

caz3009 wrote:
hi loving the banter ,,,i am fairfield athletics manager ......hello

leighs dad?
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

Fairfield FC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fairfield FC   Fairfield FC Icon_minitimeFri 20 Jul 2012, 8:26 pm

who's leigh?
Back to top Go down
caz3009

Fairfield FC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fairfield FC   Fairfield FC Icon_minitimeFri 20 Jul 2012, 8:42 pm

leighs mum
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

Fairfield FC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fairfield FC   Fairfield FC Icon_minitimeFri 20 Jul 2012, 9:06 pm

caz3009 wrote:
leighs mum

good luck this season then. is leigh playing? up front or wing? should make a name for himself this season
Back to top Go down
caz3009

Fairfield FC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fairfield FC   Fairfield FC Icon_minitimeFri 20 Jul 2012, 10:08 pm

he wont be playing so much this season due to his sat team but his 3 brothers sre all signing
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

Fairfield FC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fairfield FC   Fairfield FC Icon_minitimeSun 22 Jul 2012, 8:06 am

someone's been busy.
Back to top Go down
caz3009

Fairfield FC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fairfield FC   Fairfield FC Icon_minitimeSun 22 Jul 2012, 10:21 am

bounce
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

Fairfield FC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fairfield FC   Fairfield FC Icon_minitimeSun 22 Jul 2012, 11:32 am

Have they got any sisters?

<-------that might fancy going on a date with moi, thats me over there.
Back to top Go down
caz3009

Fairfield FC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fairfield FC   Fairfield FC Icon_minitimeSun 22 Jul 2012, 1:12 pm

yh shes 7
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

Fairfield FC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fairfield FC   Fairfield FC Icon_minitimeSun 22 Jul 2012, 2:42 pm

How old are you, or is that a secret?

i absolutely love your name by the way.

Where it began
I can't begin to knowing
But then I know it's growing strong
Was in the spring
And spring became a summer
Who'd believe you'd come along......

Look at this forum member
and it won't seem so lonely.......
Back to top Go down
caz3009

Fairfield FC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fairfield FC   Fairfield FC Icon_minitimeSun 22 Jul 2012, 7:09 pm

old enough to have 4 boys all playing in the same team ,,,young enuff to manage them,,,,,,,anyway first friendly today lost 6.1 to office update ,,,although some positive play from some players can only go forward now
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

Fairfield FC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fairfield FC   Fairfield FC Icon_minitimeSun 22 Jul 2012, 7:20 pm

Any room for another boy in your life?
Back to top Go down
rocket ledge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

Fairfield FC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fairfield FC   Fairfield FC Icon_minitimeSun 22 Jul 2012, 7:34 pm

the old nri from the sunday league ?

i thought they were now the monsell wmc
Back to top Go down
caz3009

Fairfield FC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fairfield FC   Fairfield FC Icon_minitimeSun 22 Jul 2012, 8:24 pm

no fraid not
Back to top Go down
rocket ledge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

Fairfield FC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fairfield FC   Fairfield FC Icon_minitimeSun 22 Jul 2012, 9:55 pm

FoxHunter1974 wrote:
Widds wrote:

Have to agree here if that is the old NRI from LSL.

They have a fantastic striker who would shine in any division IMHO and a strong midfield 2 in the middle.

IF it is them I can see them top 4/5 but no way will they be runaway winners if they have retained the same squad.

As for the other Fairfield, don't know em so canny comment.

the nri team from last seasons sunday league are the monsell wmc who are in div5 or 6
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

Fairfield FC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fairfield FC   Fairfield FC Icon_minitimeSun 22 Jul 2012, 10:28 pm

so it was fairfield div 3 that lost today not div 2?
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

Fairfield FC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fairfield FC   Fairfield FC Icon_minitimeMon 23 Jul 2012, 7:11 am

so who is fairfield fc?..... thats what this threads all about. pig
Back to top Go down
rocket ledge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

Fairfield FC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fairfield FC   Fairfield FC Icon_minitimeMon 23 Jul 2012, 2:17 pm

fairfield will not repeat will not be challenging for the division 3 title, i believe they have been placed slightly to high and would of been better off in div4 or even 5 and even then i dont think they would win division 5 with the monsell club in there
Back to top Go down
trueblue

Fairfield FC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fairfield FC   Fairfield FC Icon_minitimeMon 23 Jul 2012, 2:58 pm

rocket ledge wrote:
they finished 5th in lsl division 1 last season, 5th of 8 clubs, fairfield will not repeat will not be challenging for the division 3 title, i believe they have been placed slightly to high and would of been better off in div4 or even 5 and even then i dont think they would win division 5 with the monsell club in there

wonder were u got that info from my friend lol Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fairfield FC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fairfield FC   Fairfield FC Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fairfield FC
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next