Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Div 7 Sun 10th March

Go down 
+9
wigston ledgend
Hellboy
Fccol
BUSFC Zack
allen654
Stancollymore
Plough new boy
the harrow wookie
bulwellian
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
bulwellian
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

Div 7 Sun 10th March Empty
PostSubject: Div 7 Sun 10th March   Div 7 Sun 10th March Icon_minitimeMon 04 Mar 2013, 1:54 pm

CFA 2 V 2 CSKA Carnaby’s Reserves
CSKA Sporting 3 V 1 Blaby United, Sunday
Friar Lane 2 V 1 Countesthorpe United
The Plough 3 V 0 FC City of Leicester
Wigston Fields ? V ? North Kilworth, Sunday Reserves

Should be some interesting matches this week, after the CFA shock can we provide another against NKR this week. Feel Countesthorpe will lose a close game to FL. I feel CSAK Carnabys can now start to regain confidence after the draw at Willow Park.
Back to top Go down
the harrow wookie

the harrow wookie

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 Sun 10th March   Div 7 Sun 10th March Icon_minitimeMon 04 Mar 2013, 2:08 pm

CFA 1 V 1 Russian mods
CSKA Sporting 3 V 3 Blaby United, Sunday if blaby have a full team think it will be close
Friar Lane 4 V 1 Countesthorpe United
The Plough 2 V 4 FC City of Leicester
Wigston Fields 3 V 5 North Kilworth, Sunday Reserves
for me city of leicester are the best team on the attack apart from nksr in seven think they have won 5 or 6 on the bounce cant see tht stoping good luck marking mr skeete on set peices #laddersneeded
Back to top Go down
Plough new boy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 Sun 10th March   Div 7 Sun 10th March Icon_minitimeMon 04 Mar 2013, 4:03 pm

Cfa 9-0 carnabeys Think last week will be one off and cfa changed lots players and under estimated countersthorpe.

Cska 3-4 blaby. Think zach's boys might cause upset here as sporting not great at back fancy a lapworth hat trick.

Wf 1-6 nkr. Unlucky last week nkr, and hope didn't ruin your birthday stan. Unfourtantly for wf they might get the backlash.

Plough 3-2 fccol. Like Wookie I also rate our opponents forward line. Think will be close but with us at full strength and little jack on fire think we might edge it.
Back to top Go down
Stancollymore

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 Sun 10th March   Div 7 Sun 10th March Icon_minitimeMon 04 Mar 2013, 5:31 pm

Plough new boy wrote:
Cfa 9-0 carnabeys Think last week will be one off and cfa changed lots players and under estimated countersthorpe.

Cska 3-4 blaby. Think zach's boys might cause upset here as sporting not great at back fancy a lapworth hat trick.

Wf 1-6 nkr. Unlucky last week nkr, and hope didn't ruin your birthday stan. Unfourtantly for wf they might get the backlash.

Plough 3-2 fccol. Like Wookie I also rate our opponents forward line. Think will be close but with us at full strength and little jack on fire think we might edge it.

Cheers pnb no it never ruined my birthday we lost to the better team on the day who are very physical and dexter scored 2 good goals early doors and against a side like that always hard to come back so no complaints really. Things in the league went our way so every cloud and all that lets hope we get out wish for Good Friday
Back to top Go down
allen654
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 Sun 10th March   Div 7 Sun 10th March Icon_minitimeMon 04 Mar 2013, 5:50 pm

Cfa 3 - 1 CSKA Carnaby Reserves - think cfa will come back with a win this week. Think it'll be close though. Not sure what team they put out last week but expecting them to come back stronger this week.

Cska Sporting 2 - 1 Blaby United - reckon this will be a close game but can see sporting edging it.

The plough 2 - 2 FC City of Leicester - after last weeks draw I reckon this will go the same way. Both teams can score goals but struggle to keep them out. Think they battle out a draw here

Friar Lane 1 - 2 Countesthorpe united - could they make it 2 out of 2? Going to be a tight and close game. Can see it being a fiesty encounter.

Wigston Fields ? - ? North Kilworth Reserves - played them 3 times lost 2 won 1 so our last chance to level it up. Would be nice, had some really good and close games against them. Can see them being too strong and well motivated to keep going with no slip ups to win the league
Back to top Go down
BUSFC Zack

BUSFC Zack

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 Sun 10th March   Div 7 Sun 10th March Icon_minitimeWed 06 Mar 2013, 7:42 pm

CFA 2 V 4 CSKA Carnaby’s Reserves
CSKA Sporting ? V 3 Blaby United, Sunday
Friar Lane 4 V 2 Countesthorpe United
The Plough 2 V 5 FC City of Leicester
Wigston Fields 2 V 6 North Kilworth, Sunday Reserves

Back to top Go down
http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/blabyunitedsunday/291826/Home
bulwellian
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 Sun 10th March   Div 7 Sun 10th March Icon_minitimeWed 06 Mar 2013, 8:45 pm

Hopefully will not leak the goals everyone thinks could happen. Only let 3 in last time we played so if we can keep it to that or less i'm sure the team will be happy.
Sorry Zack can't see you scoring that many against Sporting, and FCCOL getting 5 against the Plough!
Back to top Go down
Fccol

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 Sun 10th March   Div 7 Sun 10th March Icon_minitimeWed 06 Mar 2013, 9:51 pm

bulwellian wrote:
FCCOL getting 5 against the Plough!

I swear uve got summet in for us, every week u say something when other people predict us to win!! We are a complete different side to when we played you at the start of the season and 5 league wins on the bounce still isnt enough. Anyway plough will be tough and the cup game earlier in the season was the closest game ive been involved in. I think the winner will be the team who has a bit of luck on the day.

Cfa 3 v 1 cska carnaby reserves - cfa to regaining winning ways after a terrible couple of weeks
Cska sporting 4 v 2 blaby - cska sporting to win but blaby to battle well
Friar lane 5 v 2 countesthorpe - think friar lane will come through this one although it will be interesting to see countesthorpe after last week.
Plough ? V ? Fccol - tough game can go either way
Wigston fields 1 v 4 nkr - nkr seem too strong for anyone so standard win for them
Back to top Go down
Plough new boy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 Sun 10th March   Div 7 Sun 10th March Icon_minitimeWed 06 Mar 2013, 10:03 pm

U will have to smash them next game !!! Looking forward to Sunday will be tight game. C u Sunday
Back to top Go down
BUSFC Zack

BUSFC Zack

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 Sun 10th March   Div 7 Sun 10th March Icon_minitimeWed 06 Mar 2013, 10:06 pm

Fccol wrote:
bulwellian wrote:

I swear uve got summet in for us, every week u say something when other people predict us to win!! We are a complete different side to when we played you at the start of the season and 5 league wins on the bounce still isnt enough. Anyway plough will be tough and the cup game earlier in the season was the closest game ive been involved in. I think the winner will be the team who has a bit of luck on the day.

Cfa 3 v 1 cska carnaby reserves - cfa to regaining winning ways after a terrible couple of weeks
Friar lane 5 v 2 countesthorpe - think friar lane will come through this one although it will be interesting to see countesthorpe after last week.
Wigston fields 1 v 4 nkr - nkr seem too strong for anyone so standard win for them

Haha my bad pal, did mean a 3 to be in there it was supposed to be ? ?
Back to top Go down
Plough new boy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 Sun 10th March   Div 7 Sun 10th March Icon_minitimeWed 06 Mar 2013, 10:09 pm

U playing centre mid again Sunday zach
Back to top Go down
BUSFC Zack

BUSFC Zack

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 Sun 10th March   Div 7 Sun 10th March Icon_minitimeWed 06 Mar 2013, 10:29 pm

Plough new boy wrote:
U playing centre mid again Sunday zach

Nah doubt it pal, we had 6 players missing last Sunday and cause it was a friendly we just decided to mess about with positions.
Back to top Go down
Plough new boy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 Sun 10th March   Div 7 Sun 10th March Icon_minitimeThu 07 Mar 2013, 7:18 am

Yeah good laugh out hat. We used do last game off season every season
Back to top Go down
bulwellian
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 Sun 10th March   Div 7 Sun 10th March Icon_minitimeThu 07 Mar 2013, 1:52 pm

Fccol wrote:
bulwellian wrote:

Nothing against you FCCOL, just Plough defence is quite strong so scoring 5 would be a surprise unless its NKR or CFA.
Back to top Go down
Fccol

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 Sun 10th March   Div 7 Sun 10th March Icon_minitimeThu 07 Mar 2013, 2:42 pm

I agree with u, plough r a gd solid outfit but u comment on us being a poor team all the time and yet 5 wins on the bounce suggests otherwise. Like i said were a different team that played against ur boys and i would expect a much closer game when we meet next time
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 Sun 10th March   Div 7 Sun 10th March Icon_minitimeThu 07 Mar 2013, 7:00 pm

CFA 3 V 2 CSKA Carnaby’s Reserves
CSKA Sporting 2 V 3 Blaby United Sunday
Friar Lane 3 V 2 Countesthorpe United
The Plough 3 V 2 FC City of Leicester
Wigston Fields 3 V 2 North Kilworth Sunday Reserves

Back to top Go down
wigston ledgend

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 Sun 10th March   Div 7 Sun 10th March Icon_minitimeThu 07 Mar 2013, 7:34 pm

cfa 4-2 cska res
cska sporting 2-2 blaby
friar lane 5-2 contesthorpe
plough 2-5 fccol
wigston fields 1-4 north kilworth res

to be fair i think people are underestimating fccol at the moment...they ave bin on a gud run of form and theyre strikers are too gud for div 7...theyre ripping teams apart at the moment since theyve bin playin together and can see shaun and callum scoring a cuple each sunday...cant see contesthorpe doin that wel even though they got a win last week and can see cfa winning comfortably this week and bouncing bk..theyre a gud side
Back to top Go down
BUSFC Zack

BUSFC Zack

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 Sun 10th March   Div 7 Sun 10th March Icon_minitimeThu 07 Mar 2013, 7:55 pm

Plough new boy wrote:
Yea we are doing it this season as well
Back to top Go down
Stancollymore

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 Sun 10th March   Div 7 Sun 10th March Icon_minitimeThu 07 Mar 2013, 10:43 pm

BUSFC Zack wrote:
Plough new boy wrote:

And NKSR will be aswell so expect to see our keeper hopefully uptop that game
Back to top Go down
Fccol

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 Sun 10th March   Div 7 Sun 10th March Icon_minitimeThu 07 Mar 2013, 10:50 pm

Stancollymore wrote:
BUSFC Zack wrote:
Plough new boy wrote:

And NKSR will be aswell so expect to see our keeper hopefully uptop that game

Hopefully we play u then, give us half a chance lol
Back to top Go down
CSKA19Carnabys

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 Sun 10th March   Div 7 Sun 10th March Icon_minitimeFri 08 Mar 2013, 8:06 am

CFA ? V ? CSKA Carnaby’s Reserves
Most unpredictable game of the weekend. Cfa will be fired up and we need a win.

CSKA Sporting 4 V 2 Blaby United Sunday

Friar Lane 4 V 1 Countesthorpe United
The Plough 1 V 3 FC City of Leicester
Wigston Fields 2 V 6 North Kilworth Sunday Reserves
Back to top Go down
dave ash
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 Sun 10th March   Div 7 Sun 10th March Icon_minitimeSat 09 Mar 2013, 2:01 pm

CFA ? - ? CSKA Carnaby’s Reserves be nice to get another goal and win
CSKA Sporting 4 - 1 Blaby United, Sunday
Friar Lane 3 - 1 Countesthorpe United
The Plough 2 - 3 FC City of Leicester Hope the Plough have a goalkeeper this week last weeks was rubbish lol
Wigston Fields 1 - 4 North Kilworth, Sunday Reserves
Back to top Go down
The Plough

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 Sun 10th March   Div 7 Sun 10th March Icon_minitimeSat 09 Mar 2013, 7:58 pm

CFA 6 V 1 CSKA Carnaby’s Reserves - back to normal for CFA
CSKA Sporting 4 V 1 Blaby United Sunday- sorry zack can't see you winning this 1
Friar Lane 2 V 2 Countesthorpe United- not sure on this one so going for a draw
The Plough ? V ? FC City of Leicester- hopefully we will win, the star striker will be back up top this week after putting him in goal last week to give carnabys a chance ha ha
Wigston Fields 0 V 6 North Kilworth Sunday Reserves- I can see NKR getting a easy win here
Back to top Go down
BUSFC Zack

BUSFC Zack

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 Sun 10th March   Div 7 Sun 10th March Icon_minitimeSun 10 Mar 2013, 7:30 am

What we thinking Cska sporting? Reckon today will e cancelled?
Back to top Go down
Plough new boy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 Sun 10th March   Div 7 Sun 10th March Icon_minitimeSun 10 Mar 2013, 8:03 am

Can't see being off. It's not that bad.
Back to top Go down
Plough new boy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 Sun 10th March   Div 7 Sun 10th March Icon_minitimeSun 10 Mar 2013, 8:06 am

U wanna hope it's on zach as you only have one game in next 4 weeks and that's against kilworth.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 Sun 10th March   Div 7 Sun 10th March Icon_minitimeSun 10 Mar 2013, 8:12 am

BUSFC Zack wrote:
What we thinking Cska sporting? Reckon today will e cancelled?

The Plough will all be wearing their little black gloves today zack. No
Back to top Go down
Plough new boy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 Sun 10th March   Div 7 Sun 10th March Icon_minitimeSun 10 Mar 2013, 8:14 am

Don't get it.
Back to top Go down
CSKA19Carnabys

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 Sun 10th March   Div 7 Sun 10th March Icon_minitimeSun 10 Mar 2013, 8:24 am

Games should not be postponed today. Its not rained that much and this is a light drizzle of snow. Get the orange balls out and do a 40 yard slide tackle
Back to top Go down
BUSFC Zack

BUSFC Zack

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 Sun 10th March   Div 7 Sun 10th March Icon_minitimeSun 10 Mar 2013, 8:37 am

Plough new boy wrote:
U wanna hope it's on zach as you only have one game in next 4 weeks and that's against kilworth.

We will have friendlies mate so don't worry Smile and kilworth at least we will have a win then Smile
Back to top Go down
BUSFC Zack

BUSFC Zack

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 Sun 10th March   Div 7 Sun 10th March Icon_minitimeSun 10 Mar 2013, 9:22 am

CSKA19Carnabys wrote:
Games should not be postponed today. Its not rained that much and this is a light drizzle of snow. Get the orange balls out and do a 40 yard slide tackle

Loving the 40 yard tackle idea
Back to top Go down
CSKA19Carnabys

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 Sun 10th March   Div 7 Sun 10th March Icon_minitimeSun 10 Mar 2013, 10:14 am

Cfa P - carnabys - p

Pitch unplayable.

Looked fine in both Cfa and Cska eyes but the school called it off.mini hitler behind the desk was adamant it couldn't be played.

Look forward to the next fixture against CFA seemed like a decent set of lads
Back to top Go down
bulwellian
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 Sun 10th March   Div 7 Sun 10th March Icon_minitimeSun 10 Mar 2013, 9:05 pm

Got spanked by a very arrogant NKR, lost respect for them as they seemed to want to micky take the whole game. Not as enjoyable as against other teams.....even Countesthorpe were not as awful during the game!!
Apologies to FCCOL, obviously have improved tremendously and are a force to be reckoned with.
Back to top Go down
Fccol

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 Sun 10th March   Div 7 Sun 10th March Icon_minitimeMon 11 Mar 2013, 12:20 am

bulwellian wrote:
Got spanked by a very arrogant NKR, lost respect for them as they seemed to want to micky take the whole game. Not as enjoyable as against other teams.....even Countesthorpe were not as awful during the game!!
Apologies to FCCOL, obviously have improved tremendously and are a force to be reckoned with.

Cheers pal, i honestly think we have. Always room to improve and plough did miss 2 sitters but we missed a hat full as well
Back to top Go down
Plough new boy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 Sun 10th March   Div 7 Sun 10th March Icon_minitimeMon 11 Mar 2013, 8:35 am

I can't imagine kilworth being like seem a sound bunch apart from matty coyne he's a grade A co.,ck. well played fccol yesterday Defo the 3rd best team in league for me
Back to top Go down
Stancollymore

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 Sun 10th March   Div 7 Sun 10th March Icon_minitimeMon 11 Mar 2013, 10:10 am

bulwellian wrote:

I wasn't happy with the way we played yesterday as I don't like it wen teams start pissisng around so certainly won't tolerate it from my lads. I think u were very short yesterday at least 3 of ur players were out I thought
Back to top Go down
Stancollymore

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 Sun 10th March   Div 7 Sun 10th March Icon_minitimeMon 11 Mar 2013, 10:13 am

Plough new boy wrote:
I can't imagine kilworth being like seem a sound bunch apart from matty coyne he's a grade A co.,ck. well played fccol yesterday Defo the 3rd best team in league for me

We've got our Good Friday fixture mate do u know what time ko is?
Back to top Go down
bulwellian
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 Sun 10th March   Div 7 Sun 10th March Icon_minitimeMon 11 Mar 2013, 10:24 am

Stancollymore wrote:
bulwellian wrote:

I wasn't happy with the way we played yesterday as I don't like it wen teams start pissisng around so certainly won't tolerate it from my lads. I think u were very short yesterday at least 3 of ur players were out I thought

The manager had earmarked it as a loss (result verified it), so he decided to rest some of the team for future matches. We were not fully on the ball IMHO, thought we were better second half or maybe NKR sat on their laurels!!
Back to top Go down
Dan1117

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 Sun 10th March   Div 7 Sun 10th March Icon_minitimeMon 11 Mar 2013, 4:45 pm

I should make a return soon Ed hopefully!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 Sun 10th March   Div 7 Sun 10th March Icon_minitimeMon 11 Mar 2013, 4:51 pm

Stancollymore wrote:
bulwellian wrote:

No wonder you're division 7 with that attitude, what ya going to do, put them over your knee and smack their bottoms.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 Sun 10th March   Div 7 Sun 10th March Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Div 7 Sun 10th March
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next