Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

div 6 predictons 10th

Go down 
+4
LKS gaffer
MJR Legend
Hairy Hebrew!
younglksfan
8 posters
AuthorMessage
younglksfan

div 6 predictons 10th Empty
PostSubject: div 6 predictons 10th   div 6 predictons 10th Icon_minitimeWed 06 Nov 2013, 6:17 am

Division 6 10th november

Birstall Rangers. 1-3 Wigston Plough Rovers

CFA. 3-1 Desford Rangers

Dukla St Andrews 4-4 Leicester Klub Sportowy

Global Athletic. 3-4 Pukka pies 

Mark J Rees. 1-3 White Horse Wanderers

Sporting Birstall. 5-3 Inter Mivan
Back to top Go down
Hairy Hebrew!
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
Hairy Hebrew!

PostSubject: Re: div 6 predictons 10th   div 6 predictons 10th Icon_minitimeWed 06 Nov 2013, 8:03 am

Birstall 0-4 WPR
Cfa 5-2 Desford
Dukla 3-2 Lks
Global 1-3 Pukka
MJR 2-2 WHW
Sporting Birstall 1-4 Mivan
Back to top Go down
MJR Legend

PostSubject: Re: div 6 predictons 10th   div 6 predictons 10th Icon_minitimeWed 06 Nov 2013, 8:47 am

Birstall 1-2 WPR-Expect this to be tight
Cfa 1-4 Desford-If desford have a full strength side they should win easy
Dukla 1-4 Lks-LKS to carry on their league form
Global 2-2 Pukka another tight game
MJR 0-5 WHW-After sundays performance I expect a battering
Sporting Birstall 4-1 Mivan-Bistall to get back to winning ways
Back to top Go down
LKS gaffer

PostSubject: Re: div 6 predictons 10th   div 6 predictons 10th Icon_minitimeWed 06 Nov 2013, 2:06 pm

Birstall Rangers. 2-3 Wigston Plough Rovers         wpr to edge it just in a close game

CFA. 2-5 Desford Rangers          if desford turn up with a full side

Dukla St Andrews 3-3 Leicester Klub Sportowy          can see this being a tight game , depends if we both get everybody turning up

Global Athletic. 2-4 Pukka pies         very impressed with pukka when we played them and can see them climbing the league

Mark J Rees. 2-4 White Horse Wanderers         WHW to have just a bit too much firepower and pace up top with the young lads

Sporting Birstall. 5-2 Inter Mivan         sporting to overpower mivan but depends if they can respond to a couple of defeats
Back to top Go down
Julesjulesjules

PostSubject: Re: div 6 predictons 10th   div 6 predictons 10th Icon_minitimeWed 06 Nov 2013, 6:54 pm

BIRSTALL 0-2 WPR
CFA 3-3 DESFORD
DULKA 1-4 LKS
GLOBAL 2-1 PUKKA
MJR 1-3 WHW
SPORTING 3-0 INTER
Back to top Go down
LFC for Life !!

PostSubject: Re: div 6 predictons 10th   div 6 predictons 10th Icon_minitimeThu 07 Nov 2013, 9:33 am

Birstall 3-3 WPR ... both teams conceding lots of goals, big game for both teams ... so i going with draw, but got a feeling that WPR may get a result.

Cfa 2-1 Desford ... close game i think, played cfa twice in last two weeks and found them to be a very good footballing team. but hearing about desford, not sure about them, some good results and some strange. Home win just.

Dukla 1-4 Lks ... game of the weekend, both strong teams. A must win for Dukla if they want the title. LKS on the other hand, if they win this one can go 8 points clear at top. And if that happens then i cant see them losing 3 games and other teams winning all theirs. LKS too strong in my opinion. Dukla must stay in the game and attack the last 30mins. Away win, but hope for home win to make league interesting.

Global 3-1 Pukka ... home win for me, global a strong team at home. Home win

MJR 1-1 WHW ... very interesting game ... both teams looking at promotion places. but going with a draw but home advantage may count.

Sporting Birstall ?-? Mivan ... fustrating season for us so far, some games we play brilliantly and others we simply dont turn up mentally. But recently we look to have a more settled team so looking forward to a strong test. Birstall last were one of the better footballing teams but lacked leadership and strength. looks like they got both !! Looking forward to a good game.

Good luck to all team for sunday !!
Back to top Go down
g72

g72

PostSubject: Re: div 6 predictons 10th   div 6 predictons 10th Icon_minitimeThu 07 Nov 2013, 10:01 am

Birstall 1-3 WPR - wpr have some good players and finally look like they are settling to the pace of the division, so hard earned away win for me here.

Cfa 2-1 Desford - another tight game here with cfa just nicking it.

Dukla 2-6 Lks - wrong game at the wrong time for us, got a lot of starting players out which told last week when we lost in county cup. May have to go with a 6-3-1 formation

global 2-3 pukka - pukka have defo hit form and global havnt had the start they would have hoped for. Pukka to take an entertaining game

mjr 4-2 whw - 2 evenly matched teams but whw are susceptible to letting their heads drop when they concede and i think mjr will take advantage of this.

spt birstall 2-2 inter mivan - mivan have hit form and birstall have just dropped a little so I'm going for a draw on sportings narrow pitch.
Back to top Go down
driver666

PostSubject: Re: div 6 predictons 10th   div 6 predictons 10th Icon_minitimeThu 07 Nov 2013, 2:36 pm

Birstall 2-4 WPR- birstall not doing as well as i thought they would do and wpr have goals in them, so only one result here, away win.

Cfa 2-3 Desford- desford just to nick this one, they will be to physical for cfa.

Dulka 2- 5 LKS-lks to win if dulka havn't their full squad, lks are a good team, but i can see them losing a few this season, hopefully, fingers crossed.

Global 2-4 Pukka, pukka have hit form and shpuld win.

Mjr 3-3 WHW, not played either team yet, so going for a draw.

Sporting birstall ?-? Inter mivan, had alot of first team players missing for the last few games and its cost us big time, should be back to full strength this weekend. Both teams play good football on their day, so should be a good game, hopefully sporting can get back on track.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: div 6 predictons 10th   div 6 predictons 10th Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

div 6 predictons 10th
Page 1 of 1