Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Div 7 10th Feb

Go down 
+11
Hellboy
CSKA19Carnabys
Stancollymore
CSKA17
safc73
Pretty Boy
Star-man
allen654
Plough new boy
dave ash
bulwellian
15 posters
AuthorMessage
bulwellian
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

Div 7 10th Feb Empty
PostSubject: Div 7 10th Feb   Div 7 10th Feb Icon_minitimeTue 05 Feb 2013, 1:46 pm

CFA 5 V 2 The Plough, Wigston

CSKA Sporting 6 V 2 The Harrow

Countesthorpe United 2 V 3 Blaby United, Sunday

Wigston Fields ? V ? CSKA Carnaby’s Reserves

Going on what people have been saying about Carnabys I hope the said 'team' turns up as we are in need of another victory......can't see it being easy to be honest as I felt they were a tough team at their place. I hope the weather doesn't ruin the w/e yet again! Or the bloody councils!!
Back to top Go down
dave ash
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

Div 7 10th Feb Empty
PostSubject: Re: Div 7 10th Feb   Div 7 10th Feb Icon_minitimeTue 05 Feb 2013, 3:10 pm

CFA 4 - 1 The Plough, Wigston

CSKA Sporting 3- 2 The Harrow

Countesthorpe United 1 - 5 Blaby United, Sunday

As for the said "team" turning up i think it will defo be a different team to last week as we had quite few players missing last sunday me included so expect a game.
Back to top Go down
Plough new boy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

Div 7 10th Feb Empty
PostSubject: Re: Div 7 10th Feb   Div 7 10th Feb Icon_minitimeTue 05 Feb 2013, 3:18 pm

Cfa 3-4 plough. Going to do a carnabys here and mention we have players missing, and our inspirational captain is unfourtantly injured,and big gaz says he is playing himself for this one still think despite all that should have enough.

Sporting 5-1 harrow. Should be routine home win.

Countersthorpe 4-3 blaby. Countersthorpe to get first win off season in close encounter.

Wf 2-0 carnabys. Depends which carnabys turns up !! Wigston more consistent so ill go with them
Back to top Go down
allen654
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

Div 7 10th Feb Empty
PostSubject: Re: Div 7 10th Feb   Div 7 10th Feb Icon_minitimeTue 05 Feb 2013, 3:43 pm

Cfa 4 - 1 The Plough - think cfa will be too good for the plough. From there past results and having played them they are a very tough team to beat.

Cska sporting 3 - 1 the harrow - think sporting will have enough to beat the harrow.

Countesthorpe 4 - 5 blaby united -expecting a close game here and would
Like to countesthorpe get some points but think blaby will be too strong

Wigston Fields ? - ? Cska carnaby reserves - was a close game last time and you can only beat what's in front of you regardless of the team so we will need to be on top form to get a result
Would be nice to string a few wins together
Back to top Go down
Star-man

Div 7 10th Feb Empty
PostSubject: Re: Div 7 10th Feb   Div 7 10th Feb Icon_minitimeTue 05 Feb 2013, 6:03 pm

CFA 4 V 3The Plough, Wigston
The plough are a good team and can see them making it hard for a very good cfa team!

CSKA Sporting 7V 1The Harrow
Cska to dominate from the first whistle!

Countesthorpe United 4V 3 Blaby United, Sunday
Countesthorpe to get their first win after weeks of progression!

Wigston Fields 2V 3 CSKA Carnaby’s Reserves
Can see cska being to strong for Wigston fields! But a close game!

Can see a lot of these games getting called off meaning more back log of fixtures Sad
Back to top Go down
Pretty Boy

Pretty Boy

Div 7 10th Feb Empty
PostSubject: Re: Div 7 10th Feb   Div 7 10th Feb Icon_minitimeTue 05 Feb 2013, 6:53 pm

Div 7? This is a wind up? Is there really a Div 7
Back to top Go down
bulwellian
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

Div 7 10th Feb Empty
PostSubject: Re: Div 7 10th Feb   Div 7 10th Feb Icon_minitimeTue 05 Feb 2013, 7:05 pm

Pretty Boy wrote:

Go away troll! Why comment if you're not interested
Back to top Go down
safc73

Div 7 10th Feb Empty
PostSubject: Re: Div 7 10th Feb   Div 7 10th Feb Icon_minitimeTue 05 Feb 2013, 8:01 pm

CFA 1 V 2 The Plough, Wigston

CSKA Sporting 6 V 2 The Harrow

Countesthorpe United 5 V 3 Blaby United, Sunday

Wigston Fields 6 V 0 CSKA Carnaby’s Reserves
Back to top Go down
CSKA17
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
CSKA17

Div 7 10th Feb Empty
PostSubject: Re: Div 7 10th Feb   Div 7 10th Feb Icon_minitimeTue 05 Feb 2013, 8:06 pm

Shh now! We mentioned before the game we had a couple missing, but still fielded a decent side. I wasn't at the game so can't comment, but no real complaints from most of our lads. Lost fair and square. No moaning, no excuses. Lost to who I expect to win the division. Anyone that slates the other teams is a fool, most of us are very evenly matched as indicated by results/table.

Looking forward to playing Wigston Sunday, hopefully we can avenge the first game. But will be tough, plenty of respect for them after the first game, very solid outfit. Fingers crossed it goes ahead, come on guthlaxton!!!!
Back to top Go down
Stancollymore

Div 7 10th Feb Empty
PostSubject: Re: Div 7 10th Feb   Div 7 10th Feb Icon_minitimeTue 05 Feb 2013, 10:07 pm

CFA 3-3 plough not played cfa yet but believe ploughs physicality can get them a point and do us a favour

Sporting 7-0 harrow sporting are a great side and play decent football. Harrow took the only points off of us by never giving up but can't see anything less than a sporting win

Countesthorpe 6-3 blaby if countesthorpe can defend they will win especially with my boy Mitch in midfeild. 2nd best player in the league behind grant McCarthy

Wigston fields 4-0 carnabys if they've a full side fields to win as they can play footy and I think carnabys saw what the fuss was about last Sunday.

Admiral v fccol hoping for an fccol win but if admiral knocked cfa out I can only think it'll be an admiral result

NKSR ?-? global. Who knows
Back to top Go down
CSKA19Carnabys

Div 7 10th Feb Empty
PostSubject: Re: Div 7 10th Feb   Div 7 10th Feb Icon_minitimeTue 05 Feb 2013, 10:24 pm

CFA 4 - 2 The Plough, Wigston

CSKA Sporting 2 - 2 The Harrow

Countesthorpe United 4 - 6 Blaby United, Sunday

Tight game against Wigston last time out. They played good football and looked after it well. If the rain continues though cant see it going ahead. Called off on Thursday I'd bet!

In the cups I think admiral will just edge fccol although I know nothing of red admiral but north kilworth will have no trouble against Global
Back to top Go down
Pretty Boy

Pretty Boy

Div 7 10th Feb Empty
PostSubject: Re: Div 7 10th Feb   Div 7 10th Feb Icon_minitimeWed 06 Feb 2013, 8:42 am

bulwellian wrote:
Pretty Boy wrote:

Sorry if i upset u! But u must be dreadfull at football
Back to top Go down
CSKA17
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
CSKA17

Div 7 10th Feb Empty
PostSubject: Re: Div 7 10th Feb   Div 7 10th Feb Icon_minitimeWed 06 Feb 2013, 8:52 am

Yes we are. But we're fine about it and just glad there's enough of us to play each other. I fail to see what your point is pretty boy
Back to top Go down
bulwellian
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

Div 7 10th Feb Empty
PostSubject: Re: Div 7 10th Feb   Div 7 10th Feb Icon_minitimeWed 06 Feb 2013, 9:40 am

Maybe Pretty Boy is a great footballer and actually is Van Persie in disguise!
Who cares what level we are at, we enjoy the banter, craic, playing with friends and generally enjoying Sunday mornings trying to win matches against teams of our standard.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

Div 7 10th Feb Empty
PostSubject: Re: Div 7 10th Feb   Div 7 10th Feb Icon_minitimeWed 06 Feb 2013, 10:18 am

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CFA 5 V 0 The Plough Wigston...No goals for the plough girls this week.

CSKA Sporting 4 V 1 The Harrow...CSKA to totally dominate the harrow home guard boys.

Countesthorpe United 3 V 3 Blaby United Sunday...Can only see a draw for the blaby babies.

Wigston Fields 1 V 2 CSKA Carnaby’s Reserves...CSKA to sneak a win against the wigston morris dancers..

PS you tell em pretty boy!!!!
Back to top Go down
BOSSMAN

Div 7 10th Feb Empty
PostSubject: Re: Div 7 10th Feb   Div 7 10th Feb Icon_minitimeWed 06 Feb 2013, 3:51 pm

bulwellian wrote:
Maybe Pretty Boy is a great footballer and actually is Van Persie in disguise!
Who cares what level we are at, we enjoy the banter, craic, playing with friends and generally enjoying Sunday mornings trying to win matches against teams of our standard.

Not sure if you spelt that right bulwellian but was it van Pursie or Van Pussie in disguise.

Players have to start or finish there time in football somewhere which ever and who ever as long i you can enjoy the futty and the banter thats what counts.
Back to top Go down
the harrow wookie

the harrow wookie

Div 7 10th Feb Empty
PostSubject: Re: Div 7 10th Feb   Div 7 10th Feb Icon_minitimeWed 06 Feb 2013, 4:19 pm

cfa 3 v 2 plough
sporting ? v ? harrow (rear gaurd when bumboy sorry hellboy is on the prowl Razz )
countesthorpe 3 v 4 blaby
wiggo fields 2 v 4 the mods
prettyboy is roy shaw your hero ahh bless ya little cotton socks LMFAO

Last edited by the harrow wookie on Thu 07 Feb 2013, 8:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bulwellian
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

Div 7 10th Feb Empty
PostSubject: Re: Div 7 10th Feb   Div 7 10th Feb Icon_minitimeWed 06 Feb 2013, 9:34 pm

Pretty Boy wrote:
bulwellian wrote:
Pretty Boy wrote:

Sorry if i upset u! But u must be dreadfull at football

The saddo couldn't stay away.........reckon he must be a Div 6 reserve player!!
Back to top Go down
Pretty Boy

Pretty Boy

Div 7 10th Feb Empty
PostSubject: Re: Div 7 10th Feb   Div 7 10th Feb Icon_minitimeThu 07 Feb 2013, 11:49 am

Strong words bossman, your scary!
How did u figure out i was a div 6 player bulwellian?
See if you can suss what team i play for
Back to top Go down
Fccol

Div 7 10th Feb Empty
PostSubject: Re: Div 7 10th Feb   Div 7 10th Feb Icon_minitimeThu 07 Feb 2013, 4:15 pm

Stancollymore wrote:
CFA 3-3 plough not played cfa yet but believe ploughs physicality can get them a point and do us a favour

Sporting 7-0 harrow sporting are a great side and play decent football. Harrow took the only points off of us by never giving up but can't see anything less than a sporting win

Countesthorpe 6-3 blaby if countesthorpe can defend they will win especially with my boy Mitch in midfeild. 2nd best player in the league behind grant McCarthy

Wigston fields 4-0 carnabys if they've a full side fields to win as they can play footy and I think carnabys saw what the fuss was about last Sunday.

Admiral v fccol hoping for an fccol win but if admiral knocked cfa out I can only think it'll be an admiral result

NKSR ?-? global. Who knows

Im confused as we aint got a game this week and were only in 1 cup, stokes cup, against royal oak not admiral??
Back to top Go down
Stancollymore

Div 7 10th Feb Empty
PostSubject: Re: Div 7 10th Feb   Div 7 10th Feb Icon_minitimeThu 07 Feb 2013, 6:38 pm

Sorry I thought u were playing aswell and forgot it was against oak. My bad hope u win when u do play
Back to top Go down
Fccol

Div 7 10th Feb Empty
PostSubject: Re: Div 7 10th Feb   Div 7 10th Feb Icon_minitimeThu 07 Feb 2013, 6:42 pm

Stancollymore wrote:
Sorry I thought u were playing aswell and forgot it was against oak. My bad hope u win when u do play

Cheers pal, beat aylestone athletic last round so u never know but oak on some hot form
Back to top Go down
bulwellian
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

Div 7 10th Feb Empty
PostSubject: Re: Div 7 10th Feb   Div 7 10th Feb Icon_minitimeSat 09 Feb 2013, 8:53 pm

Fields v CSKA Carnabys - OFF!!! How poor is that!
Back to top Go down
dave ash
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

Div 7 10th Feb Empty
PostSubject: Re: Div 7 10th Feb   Div 7 10th Feb Icon_minitimeSat 09 Feb 2013, 9:14 pm

bulwellian wrote:

Please please please give us an home game next week or any one who does'nt play on a Oadby and Wigston council pitch.
Back to top Go down
bulwellian
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

Div 7 10th Feb Empty
PostSubject: Re: Div 7 10th Feb   Div 7 10th Feb Icon_minitimeSat 09 Feb 2013, 9:55 pm

dave ash wrote:
bulwellian wrote:

Please please please give us an home game next week or any one who does'nt play on a Oadby and Wigston council pitch.

Ours is school pitch so not run by O&W. Its the colleges call!!
Back to top Go down
Pretty Boy

Pretty Boy

Div 7 10th Feb Empty
PostSubject: Re: Div 7 10th Feb   Div 7 10th Feb Icon_minitimeSun 10 Feb 2013, 7:44 pm

So how was div 7 today! Div 6 was amazing
Back to top Go down
Pretty Boy

Pretty Boy

Div 7 10th Feb Empty
PostSubject: Re: Div 7 10th Feb   Div 7 10th Feb Icon_minitimeSun 10 Feb 2013, 7:45 pm

Did u see my goal againt everton today? I almost had 2 but hit the post on my first chance
Back to top Go down
Stancollymore

Div 7 10th Feb Empty
PostSubject: Re: Div 7 10th Feb   Div 7 10th Feb Icon_minitimeSun 10 Feb 2013, 9:26 pm

Knocked a div 6 side out the cup all decent lads. Shame u can't follow them. Anyone know who this want to be super star is?
Back to top Go down
bulwellian
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

Div 7 10th Feb Empty
PostSubject: Re: Div 7 10th Feb   Div 7 10th Feb Icon_minitimeSun 10 Feb 2013, 9:34 pm

Stancollymore wrote:
Knocked a div 6 side out the cup all decent lads. Shame u can't follow them. Anyone know who this want to be super star is?

I think he wants to be a Div 7 wannabe as he's always on our banter threads!! affraid
Back to top Go down
CSKA17
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
CSKA17

Div 7 10th Feb Empty
PostSubject: Re: Div 7 10th Feb   Div 7 10th Feb Icon_minitimeSun 10 Feb 2013, 9:36 pm

Congrats NKR - further proof you shouldn't be in our division! Wink
Back to top Go down
Sirus

Sirus

Div 7 10th Feb Empty
PostSubject: Re: Div 7 10th Feb   Div 7 10th Feb Icon_minitimeMon 11 Feb 2013, 9:08 am

He sound like a complete bell, i bet he dont even play for anyone, just a lonely old washed up player that nobody wants so he comes on here trying to be the big man
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Div 7 10th Feb Empty
PostSubject: Re: Div 7 10th Feb   Div 7 10th Feb Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Div 7 10th Feb
Page 1 of 1