Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Transfer Deadline Day!

Go down 
+9
Capello
THE MAGICIAN
dezza
FC POCHIN
Skeems
Widds
Fishandchips
L.K.F.C
Paulo
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

Transfer Deadline Day! Empty
PostSubject: Transfer Deadline Day!   Transfer Deadline Day! Icon_minitimeThu 28 Feb 2013, 8:48 am

Fans waiting outside Uplands or photographing big names at Vicky Park......whats the latest......
Back to top Go down
http://www.unitedrevolutionfc.webs.com
L.K.F.C
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Transfer Deadline Day!   Transfer Deadline Day! Icon_minitimeThu 28 Feb 2013, 9:10 am

Woke up to find Peter Odemwinge outside my house... Does that guy ever learn! Chairman has advised no further funds available but happy with the additions we have made in light of the dreaded fixture pile up! Only one target missed and that's a certain ex Magna player currently playing a few divisions below his capability but still he proves elusive! Wink
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: Transfer Deadline Day!   Transfer Deadline Day! Icon_minitimeThu 28 Feb 2013, 9:26 am

L.K.F.C wrote:
Woke up to find Peter Odemwinge outside my house... Does that guy ever learn! Chairman has advised no further funds available but happy with the additions we have made in light of the dreaded fixture pile up! Only one target missed and that's a certain ex Magna player currently playing a few divisions below his capability but still he proves elusive! Wink

So who are the signings Mr FishandChips suggested three signings- one from the Alliance......

I dont know who you mean! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: Transfer Deadline Day!   Transfer Deadline Day! Icon_minitimeThu 28 Feb 2013, 9:36 am

No MJR are pushing the deadline to its final moments to bring in some fresh faces....
Back to top Go down
Fishandchips
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Fishandchips

PostSubject: Re: Transfer Deadline Day!   Transfer Deadline Day! Icon_minitimeThu 28 Feb 2013, 9:52 am

I think the Alliance one is mentioned on another thread by a couple of disapointed Hotshots players, the other 2 will add a bit more depth and cover (I have no idea who they are, LKFC plays with them on a Saturday and believes they'll make good additions to the squad) Also last seasons top scorer is now back from 5 months out injured so like having a new signing (I think this was key to rejecting Odemwinge's approach)

The one we missed out on is a lad called Ross, i advised against it myself - lazy, gives the ball away too much and never seen the guy win a header!
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/mdhknights/
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Transfer Deadline Day!   Transfer Deadline Day! Icon_minitimeThu 28 Feb 2013, 11:12 am

I Will be doing the drive round for signatures tonight. Expecting 3 players in.

Malc is working nights so he Will cover the late transfer shift if negotiations need to continue
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: Transfer Deadline Day!   Transfer Deadline Day! Icon_minitimeThu 28 Feb 2013, 11:22 am

Hope morley hasnt got anything planned tonight!

Come on widds lets have some names or clues.....
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: Transfer Deadline Day!   Transfer Deadline Day! Icon_minitimeThu 28 Feb 2013, 11:27 am

Star and Garter expecting 3 in for our title push
Back to top Go down
FC POCHIN
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
FC POCHIN

PostSubject: Re: Transfer Deadline Day!   Transfer Deadline Day! Icon_minitimeThu 28 Feb 2013, 11:57 am

midfield dynamo required for next season and also secretary
player must have played in div 5 this season for an accountant sponsored team
and secretary must be female with with first name intial k
anybody know anybody Wink
Back to top Go down
http://chriscooper05@hotmail.com
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: Transfer Deadline Day!   Transfer Deadline Day! Icon_minitimeThu 28 Feb 2013, 12:08 pm

Karl's wife Kim will be extremely happy her hard work is recognised!
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: Transfer Deadline Day!   Transfer Deadline Day! Icon_minitimeThu 28 Feb 2013, 12:11 pm

Ooooohhhhh who you signing Kev?? Is one of them are Louis? As apparently he isn't playing anymore lol can we sign Gomez then please? If you are having 3 new players haha
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: Transfer Deadline Day!   Transfer Deadline Day! Icon_minitimeThu 28 Feb 2013, 12:37 pm

Quote :
Ooooohhhhh who you signing Kev?? Is one of them are Louis? As apparently he isn't playing anymore lol can we sign Gomez then please? If you are having 3 new players haha

Actually no, none of them are a Louis and I can not reveal there names as they could get poached!!!

Gomez is not for sale, sorry Pal Very Happy
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: Transfer Deadline Day!   Transfer Deadline Day! Icon_minitimeThu 28 Feb 2013, 12:42 pm

Spoil sport!!! We've done all our business but I'm feeling left out do want to sign someone , not bothered who they are haha
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: Transfer Deadline Day!   Transfer Deadline Day! Icon_minitimeThu 28 Feb 2013, 1:26 pm

Dezza stop being greedy, you already have 237 player's, we have needed to add because we have spent half our season playing 6/7 v 11 due to our injury list.

Great capture of Frazer North by the way, quality player.
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: Transfer Deadline Day!   Transfer Deadline Day! Icon_minitimeThu 28 Feb 2013, 1:36 pm

Haha I just like signing players like in playing footy manager !! And it's 37 not 237!!

Cheers mate, buzzing we managed to get frazer to sign for us well publicized we needed to strengthen our defence haha
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Transfer Deadline Day!   Transfer Deadline Day! Icon_minitimeThu 28 Feb 2013, 1:57 pm

Paulo wrote:

all three have played for us before mate
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: Transfer Deadline Day!   Transfer Deadline Day! Icon_minitimeThu 28 Feb 2013, 3:26 pm

Cheeky approach by us to James miller has been rebuffed haha
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: Transfer Deadline Day!   Transfer Deadline Day! Icon_minitimeThu 28 Feb 2013, 3:52 pm

Widds wrote:
Paulo wrote:

all three have played for us before mate

You have heard about chicko's hat trick then
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Transfer Deadline Day!   Transfer Deadline Day! Icon_minitimeThu 28 Feb 2013, 4:53 pm

Haha, i see enough of chicko on my vets football team lol. Seriously!
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Transfer Deadline Day!   Transfer Deadline Day! Icon_minitimeThu 28 Feb 2013, 7:48 pm

Done.delighted to welded back Jay heighton and Mark Baxter
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: Transfer Deadline Day!   Transfer Deadline Day! Icon_minitimeThu 28 Feb 2013, 7:49 pm

Welded ?????
Back to top Go down
Capello
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Capello

PostSubject: Re: Transfer Deadline Day!   Transfer Deadline Day! Icon_minitimeThu 28 Feb 2013, 8:13 pm

Just dont give jay peno's
Back to top Go down
Plough new boy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Transfer Deadline Day!   Transfer Deadline Day! Icon_minitimeThu 28 Feb 2013, 9:40 pm

I have heard another hotshot is leaving to join stan at kilworth
Back to top Go down
Jim royle

Jim royle

PostSubject: Re: Transfer Deadline Day!   Transfer Deadline Day! Icon_minitimeThu 28 Feb 2013, 9:54 pm

Cheers widds! Glad to be back
Oh and Ben I have never ever been a penalty taker in 20 years of playing football I've even subbed myself in a semi final to get someone on who was more willing to take one. Still 4 out of 5 I can live with....
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Transfer Deadline Day!   Transfer Deadline Day! Icon_minitimeThu 28 Feb 2013, 9:58 pm

dezza wrote:
Welded ?????

Haha welcome! Predictive text!
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Transfer Deadline Day!   Transfer Deadline Day! Icon_minitimeThu 28 Feb 2013, 10:23 pm

welded to the orange form?
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Transfer Deadline Day!   Transfer Deadline Day! Icon_minitimeFri 01 Mar 2013, 7:52 am

Polska legend II wrote:
welded to the orange form?

whatever it takes to get a form sign Mark!
Back to top Go down
Pete Mourinho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Transfer Deadline Day!   Transfer Deadline Day! Icon_minitimeFri 01 Mar 2013, 7:58 am

In true deadline day spirit MJR manager was hanging out his car window in true Harry Redknapp style in the cricketers pub car park looking for morley

Signing went ahead and I'm no longer the oldest player at MJR

Glad to be reunited with the old man - Good times Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Transfer Deadline Day!   Transfer Deadline Day! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Transfer Deadline Day!
Page 1 of 1