Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Transfer forms...

Go down 
+3
Capello
Gordon
SuperflyFC
7 posters
AuthorMessage
SuperflyFC

Transfer forms... Empty
PostSubject: Transfer forms...   Transfer forms... Icon_minitimeFri 30 Nov 2012, 4:34 pm

Hi all i know its not the right place but im after a couple of transfer forms asap, been round Morleys 3 times but not able to get hold of him??? Can anybody help me please Laughing thanks in advance. Lee
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

Transfer forms... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transfer forms...   Transfer forms... Icon_minitimeFri 30 Nov 2012, 4:45 pm

I have loads in stock - you only have to ask, provide the contact information and I will post -or I can send to the Club Secretary
Back to top Go down
SuperflyFC

Transfer forms... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transfer forms...   Transfer forms... Icon_minitimeFri 30 Nov 2012, 4:52 pm

Thanks gordon. I will get nick to call you and make arrangements.
Back to top Go down
Capello
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Capello

Transfer forms... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transfer forms...   Transfer forms... Icon_minitimeFri 30 Nov 2012, 6:01 pm

Has mine gone through yet?
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

Transfer forms... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transfer forms...   Transfer forms... Icon_minitimeSat 01 Dec 2012, 8:57 am

You might need a 3rd soon Nick Wink
Back to top Go down
Joey Barton
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

Transfer forms... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transfer forms...   Transfer forms... Icon_minitimeSat 01 Dec 2012, 9:26 am

Ben, If all goes to plan it should be complete today.

Malc, I don't get it.........
Back to top Go down
http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/superflyfc/
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

Transfer forms... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transfer forms...   Transfer forms... Icon_minitimeSat 01 Dec 2012, 10:06 am

Capello wrote:

OMG..........they've not signed you have they? you'll have to behave yourself now, that is a great team to sign for, they must be looking through their rose coloured specs if they've signed you, oh well it must be the xmas spirit good will to all men, capello you dont know how lucky you are if you've got in to that set up, you'll never move teams again....

looks like some teams couldnt come up with the finer details and missed out on capello....they know who they are. Wink
Back to top Go down
Joey Barton
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

Transfer forms... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transfer forms...   Transfer forms... Icon_minitimeSun 02 Dec 2012, 6:12 pm

THE MAGICIAN wrote:
You might need a 3rd soon Nick Wink

Think I've just worked this out.....
Back to top Go down
http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/superflyfc/
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso

Transfer forms... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transfer forms...   Transfer forms... Icon_minitimeSun 02 Dec 2012, 7:13 pm

Who else is off to the superfly gang
Back to top Go down
Capello
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Capello

Transfer forms... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transfer forms...   Transfer forms... Icon_minitimeSun 02 Dec 2012, 7:48 pm

Hellboy wrote:
Capello wrote:

OMG..........they've not signed you have they? you'll have to behave yourself now, that is a great team to sign for, they must be looking through their rose coloured specs if they've signed you, oh well it must be the xmas spirit good will to all men, capello you dont know how lucky you are if you've got in to that set up, you'll never move teams again....

looks like some teams couldnt come up with the finer details and missed out on capello....they know who they are. Wink

Hopefully your are correct helly, don't want to be moving teams.

from speaking to nick i know how well superfly is run so its a great team to play for, hopefully can help them with promotion and a good cup run in the short term and gradually move up the divisions,Yet to meet the lads but anyone that knows me as a player will know i give 110% every game.

Bit gutted todays game was off as Nick and myslef did alot of running round to get the the transfer sorted last night but looking forward to this seaseon with the superfly lads, C'mon!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Transfer forms... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transfer forms...   Transfer forms... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Transfer forms...
Page 1 of 1