Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Division 2 big week!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fishandchips
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Fishandchips

Division 2 big week! Empty
PostSubject: Division 2 big week!   Division 2 big week! Icon_minitimeMon 18 Feb 2013, 2:07 pm

Every other divison seems to be getting a little bit of space on here lately so here we go for divisons 2

Super Sunday in the title race this week with the top 4 sides all playing each other, whats people predictions

Huncote, Sunday V Webby’s Wanderers
Webbys win - solid and well organised side, didn't have the best of starts but doing much better now, Huncote are a little out of their depth after being moved up to replace the first team but have a couple of players that can cause trouble and wont give up!

Magna Town 2012 V Trinity Foxes OB
Magna Win, Magna are another that has improved as the season has gone on and looking good for a comfortable mid-table finish, Trinity will take a miracle to get off the bottom but fair play to them they've kept going and hope for them they can re-group next season in a lower division.

MDH Knights V Fairfield Dynamo
????? Who knows, won't predict our game this week. we know how hard it will be if they get their full strength side out as results have shown this season but Polska and Kilworth have shown they are beatable so we will do our best!

North Kilworth, Sunday V KS Leicester Polska
Draw, hard to call either way! from our meetings earlier in the season i'd of shaded with polska but Kilworth looked very good at times on Sunday and some of the passing was unplayable at times, a lot depends on if Kilworth are full strength i think they've been a bit inconsistant when missing players where as Polska have a fairly settled squad assuming the players have returned from knocks this week.

Reem Team V Horse
Reem Team Win- Still not played either of these yet this season, Horse won the reverse last week but having seen Reem last season they could turn up with a completely different side this week, Reem did disappear after there business in the cups was done last season though so Polska beating them last weekend could have had the same effect on them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/mdhknights/
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Division 2 big week!   Division 2 big week! Icon_minitimeMon 18 Feb 2013, 4:17 pm

This is going to the wire.
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Division 2 big week!   Division 2 big week! Icon_minitimeMon 18 Feb 2013, 11:03 pm

If MDH beat Fairfield on Sunday, then I think it's their title to lose. If Fairfield win, it will go right to the wire. The title will be decided within the current top 4 depending on how many points they take off each other. As we have won 1 and lost 2 against the top 4, we definitely need a win this week to keep in the mix. If we drop points, I think that's our league hopes gone, but I do still think there is a lot of football to be played yet. It will be difficult for us because we don't know yet if our 2 main injuries will clear up in time, and we certainly won't rush them with a semi final on the horizon
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Division 2 big week!   Division 2 big week! Icon_minitimeMon 18 Feb 2013, 11:04 pm

PS Bloody shame Saff Lounge folded because they'd have had a great say in the title race - not because I thought they'd win it, but because they'd be capable of beating any of the top 4
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Division 2 big week!   Division 2 big week! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Division 2 big week!
Page 1 of 1