Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Matchfit - a Men's Health Project

Go down 
+2
Hellboy
Gordon
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

Matchfit - a Men's Health Project Empty
PostSubject: Matchfit - a Men's Health Project   Matchfit - a Men's Health Project Icon_minitimeMon 04 Feb 2013, 6:16 pm

I set out details of Matchfit - a Mens Health Project presented by Community Projects Plus

The project is supported and encouraged by the League and I would respectfully request that you bring the details to the attention of your club's players whose age is within the prescribed band.

You will note that it is a simple procedure and that participation may benefit your club as well as promoting good and important health care for your players.

Any questions you may have should be referred to the Project Team at the contact points in the attachment rather than myself.

Community Projects Plus in partnership with The Alliance Football League and Leicestershire and Rutland County FA present

Men’s Health Project

Here’s an opportunity to get your lads giving something back to the club! All they need to do is pee in a pot in return for a football for the club and the opportunity to win a free football kit!

Community Projects Plus (CPP) is working in partnership with the NHS, The Alliance Football League and Leicestershire and Rutland County FA to improve player’s awareness of health issues. This specific project will focus on Chlamydia Screening (Sexual Health), Alcohol Awareness and STOP! Smoking.

What will it involve:

If you have any players between the ages of 16 – 24 years old then they can take part. NHS staff will be coming along to games with pots for players to pee in. Once people have finished the pot gets sent off to the lab for chlamydia testing. Players will receive an anonymous text from the NHS letting them know the result and instructions on what to do next. It’s really that simple!

What’s in it for your club?

If you can get 5 players between the ages of 16 – 24 to take part then you will receive a Fifa Approved Mitre Match Ball and entry into a prize draw for a FREE brand new kit! If you can get 10 players to take part then you will receive two balls and two entries into the prize draw.

Ultimately we hope that whilst there will be plenty of banter between players it will actually improve health and identify those people who need support.

Teams that take part must have the following
1. Changing facilities and toilets
2. Over 5 players 24 and under and prepared to take a test

What happens now?

You can contact Community Projects Plus to register your interest! CPP will be scheduling testing at a number of games between now and the end of March. Not every club will get the opportunity so please contact us if your team is willing to take part. It could benefit your club and stop your players becoming infertile!

Check out http://fillthepot.info/Default.aspx for more information,

Email hello@communityprojectsplus.org

Call or Text 07971 326381 quoting your name and club name

Kind Regards

The Community Projects Plus Team

Website: www.communityprojectsplus.org Email: hello@communityprojectsplus.org Follow Us: @YourCPP

Last edited by Gordon on Sat 27 Apr 2013, 9:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Matchfit - a Men's Health Project   Matchfit - a Men's Health Project Icon_minitimeWed 06 Feb 2013, 10:21 am

Hey Widds have you read this?

Iv'e had mine, its says i'm 3 months pregnant.
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Matchfit - a Men's Health Project   Matchfit - a Men's Health Project Icon_minitimeThu 14 Feb 2013, 7:27 am

Hellboy wrote:

Haha just seen this. Nice work Hellboy.

We did this at the weekend, very straight forward, no catches, free ball given and its a decent one too.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Matchfit - a Men's Health Project   Matchfit - a Men's Health Project Icon_minitimeThu 14 Feb 2013, 7:59 am

Widds wrote:
Hellboy wrote:

We did this at the weekend, very straight forward, no catches, free ball given and its a decent one too.

You wanna see the size of mine. cherry
Back to top Go down
Jenko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Matchfit - a Men's Health Project   Matchfit - a Men's Health Project Icon_minitimeThu 14 Feb 2013, 12:12 pm

Widds wrote:
Hellboy wrote:

I thought it said aged 16-24 widds? not 16-24 stone
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Matchfit - a Men's Health Project   Matchfit - a Men's Health Project Icon_minitimeThu 14 Feb 2013, 4:02 pm

Well as i am in that bracket, that's a pretty poor cuss mate. Come back when you have something witty like royal barcabullona dude!
Back to top Go down
SerialStalker

PostSubject: Re: Matchfit - a Men's Health Project   Matchfit - a Men's Health Project Icon_minitimeFri 15 Feb 2013, 11:19 am

Widds wrote:
Hellboy wrote:

Free Ball was a bonus, The fact the team photo they took is by far the worst team photo ever taken by any team, is very concerning. It could have been worse, Widds could have been in the photo, instead he was playing by himself away from the photo!
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: Matchfit - a Men's Health Project   Matchfit - a Men's Health Project Icon_minitimeFri 15 Feb 2013, 1:18 pm

Showing his bumhole I might add.
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

PostSubject: Re: Matchfit - a Men's Health Project   Matchfit - a Men's Health Project Icon_minitimeFri 15 Feb 2013, 2:34 pm

Users - please to not wander from the original thread which is a very worthwhile project.

The project team remain available for contact from clubs that may be interested
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

PostSubject: Re: Matchfit - a Men's Health Project   Matchfit - a Men's Health Project Icon_minitimeSat 23 Feb 2013, 9:04 am

Take a look

http://www.leicestershirefa.com/news/2013/feb/are-you-match-fit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Matchfit - a Men's Health Project   Matchfit - a Men's Health Project Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Matchfit - a Men's Health Project
Page 1 of 1