Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Request for a free week.

Go down 
+16
Dodgy
The Fixture Secretary
sgoodman
CalamityScouse
Fishandchips
THE MAGICIAN
rocket ledge
Hellboy
Paul Daniels
Gordon
Polska legend II
Widds
norty14
Sparta3
oily
spartamoshdock
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
spartamoshdock
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
spartamoshdock

Request for a free week. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request for a free week.   Request for a free week. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Nov 2012, 6:16 pm

I'm sorry if I've offended you James. It was never my intention to do so.

But, we as a club stick by our stance on this that we feel let down by the decision and the lack of help and support offered by the league.

Back to top Go down
The Fixture Secretary
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Request for a free week.   Request for a free week. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Nov 2012, 6:20 pm

Not at all Sparta Moshdock, but I am part of the league......

And the thing is like I've said I would have thought about the Magna resignation and changed it but 2 other clubs (as well as yourselves) have already asked for a free date on the 23rd and I've told them no!

How can I then work it for you but not for them?

Cos I don't know the answer to that one?

Back to top Go down
spartamoshdock
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
spartamoshdock

PostSubject: Re: Request for a free week.   Request for a free week. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Nov 2012, 6:23 pm

Yes, I fully understand the predicament. And like I said, I didn't mean to offend you at all, and we, as a club really do appreciate everything you do.

If there is 3 of us requesting a free date, then doesn't that leave 6 teams?
Back to top Go down
The Fixture Secretary
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Request for a free week.   Request for a free week. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Nov 2012, 6:32 pm

All 3 teams are from different divisions

Back to top Go down
spartamoshdock
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
spartamoshdock

PostSubject: Re: Request for a free week.   Request for a free week. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Nov 2012, 6:36 pm

Oh, sorry, I apologise. That is tricky. Obviously you know best, so if it can't be done then I guess that's the end of it. Like I said, we just wanted to voice our concerns.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Request for a free week.   Request for a free week. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Nov 2012, 6:42 pm

I take it nolly and Aaron arent available for that date.... Wink

them 2 are on fire......
Back to top Go down
The Fixture Secretary
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Request for a free week.   Request for a free week. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Nov 2012, 7:35 pm

That's the job of Fixtures secretary! And looking after 84 teams!!

Like I say a lot goes on that is not published or talked about on the forum....... I never get a day without a text / call or e-mail regarding football.

Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Request for a free week.   Request for a free week. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Nov 2012, 7:48 pm

ive already said my bit on here, and have written about my admiration for Moshdock but it seems inconceivable that even in October you wouldnt envisage a problem with a 23rd or 30th of December game regardless of if you knew your players would be availableor not.
Back to top Go down
sean callaghan

PostSubject: Re: Request for a free week.   Request for a free week. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Nov 2012, 12:38 am

Polska legend II wrote:
Long range weather forecast suggests snow and minus 8

PITTY THEY WERE NOT PLAYING MAGNA 73 THEN CAUSE THEY WOULD HAVE BEEN SHORT ALSO
Back to top Go down
sean callaghan

PostSubject: Re: Request for a free week.   Request for a free week. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Nov 2012, 1:14 am

sparta you could also pay ali the ref £50 to call it off then he can go christmas shopping this will be instead of the fine and that way you will keep your points.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Request for a free week.   Request for a free week. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Nov 2012, 10:11 am

The Fixture Secretary wrote:

That's the job of Fixtures secretary! And looking after 84 teams!!

Like I say a lot goes on that is not published or talked about on the forum....... I never get a day without a text / call or e-mail regarding football.

5 years ago when Advance played Magna, there was a player missing from one of the teams, could you let me have his name please? and also who where the subs for Advance? elephant
Back to top Go down
Paul Daniels
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Request for a free week.   Request for a free week. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Nov 2012, 11:24 am

I've just realised what happening here, isn't the end of the world supposed to be happening on the 23rd Dec? Good one Sparta M, you had us all going there.

Back to top Go down
FC POCHIN
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
FC POCHIN

PostSubject: Re: Request for a free week.   Request for a free week. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Nov 2012, 12:07 pm

no that's the 21st dec so there won't be any games on 23rd anyway job done bounce
Back to top Go down
http://chriscooper05@hotmail.com
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: Request for a free week.   Request for a free week. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Nov 2012, 12:14 pm

Music to the ears of Star & Garter king
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Request for a free week.   Request for a free week. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Nov 2012, 12:14 pm

bet the league get the blame for the end of the world Laughing
Back to top Go down
FC POCHIN
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
FC POCHIN

PostSubject: Re: Request for a free week.   Request for a free week. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Nov 2012, 12:36 pm

they will cos it 's got to be the end of the world for eveyone not just a couple of teams in the fa cup Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://chriscooper05@hotmail.com
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Request for a free week.   Request for a free week. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Nov 2012, 12:41 pm

oily wrote:
Thought you only had to give a month anyway.

I think that applies only if you are folding your team.
Back to top Go down
Paul Daniels
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Request for a free week.   Request for a free week. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Nov 2012, 12:59 pm

Well if it's the end of the world I want my bloody point back!
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Request for a free week.   Request for a free week. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Nov 2012, 1:36 pm

what's the point
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: Request for a free week.   Request for a free week. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Nov 2012, 1:40 pm

The point is for postponing a match Widds
Back to top Go down
man in black
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
man in black

PostSubject: Re: Request for a free week.   Request for a free week. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Nov 2012, 5:51 pm

end of the world,,,,,what game you watching ref,,its your fault the worlds ending,,its only banter Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Request for a free week.   Request for a free week. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Request for a free week.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2