Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Niffy Reserves 2-7 Wigston ???

Go down 
+6
Polska legend II
Hellboy
NiffyA
bretty1
Coley21
VanessaRussell
10 posters
AuthorMessage
VanessaRussell

VanessaRussell

Niffy Reserves 2-7 Wigston ??? Empty
PostSubject: Niffy Reserves 2-7 Wigston ???   Niffy Reserves 2-7 Wigston ??? Icon_minitimeMon 19 Nov 2012, 2:44 pm

Watched Niffy Reserves for the 1st time in what seems AGES. Its usually the 1st team at home, and boy did I miss the 1st team. Reserves seem a very young naive team that need to start at a lower division, I cant say anyone from that team would step up in near future, tho some were missing???? Kylinho even failed to make an impression. Love what Niffy are about, but I would suggest with that young team they may wanna develop from div 7. No offence, but the quality between 1st n reserves is ridiculous, but it is great to see lads getting up and playing, but even greater seeing them play at a fair level for them to compete in.
Back to top Go down
Coley21

Coley21

PostSubject: Re: Niffy Reserves 2-7 Wigston ???   Niffy Reserves 2-7 Wigston ??? Icon_minitimeTue 20 Nov 2012, 2:44 am

VanessaRussell wrote:
Watched Niffy Reserves for the 1st time in what seems AGES. Its usually the 1st team at home, and boy did I miss the 1st team. Reserves seem a very young naive team that need to start at a lower division, I cant say anyone from that team would step up in near future, tho some were missing???? Kylinho even failed to make an impression. Love what Niffy are about, but I would suggest with that young team they may wanna develop from div 7. No offence, but the quality between 1st n reserves is ridiculous, but it is great to see lads getting up and playing, but even greater seeing them play at a fair level for them to compete in.

I think that's a little harsh seeing as pretty much the same team beat us 5-0 just over two weeks ago!? And age means nothing (look at the advance pre season game against a U16 team) plus our team (Wigston rangers) had an average age of 20.....But I fully appreciate the comment of the lads still waking up and playing sunday morning no matter how heavy a night before! More teams should take note! Other than that a notice should go to our boys for finally clicking and playing to the standard we know were capable of Laughing
Back to top Go down
bretty1
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Niffy Reserves 2-7 Wigston ???   Niffy Reserves 2-7 Wigston ??? Icon_minitimeTue 20 Nov 2012, 8:17 am

Well played wigston u totally out played us in every department . I don't think the previous message was meant to undermine what u were about. It's more how poor we were. The age thing isn't really an excuse as you say. If you turn up expecting an easy runout you get what you deserve. So again well done lads you played with a lot of heart and skill at times and all the best for the rest of the season
Back to top Go down
NiffyA
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
NiffyA

PostSubject: Re: Niffy Reserves 2-7 Wigston ???   Niffy Reserves 2-7 Wigston ??? Icon_minitimeTue 20 Nov 2012, 12:22 pm

I understand that Niffy were missing Jamie Ward in the middle of the park... Smile

Yeah age isn't really a good enough excuse as my feedback was that we were poor all over the park.

I'm taking nothing from Wigston Rangers though - I thought you deserved a lot more from the game last time out.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Niffy Reserves 2-7 Wigston ???   Niffy Reserves 2-7 Wigston ??? Icon_minitimeTue 20 Nov 2012, 12:32 pm

I think i know who Vanessa is, and he really needs to have a shave, and did Dan sport that extra wide hairband? he looks like he's ready to go down for a facial when he wears that, and he wouldnt look out of place stood behind the boots counter...your're worth it dan!!

Basketball Basketball
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Niffy Reserves 2-7 Wigston ???   Niffy Reserves 2-7 Wigston ??? Icon_minitimeTue 20 Nov 2012, 12:34 pm

i know Wigston have had terrible injuries this season, but hoping they can climb the table as they are much better than their league position suggests
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: Niffy Reserves 2-7 Wigston ???   Niffy Reserves 2-7 Wigston ??? Icon_minitimeTue 20 Nov 2012, 2:17 pm

It was the best we have played this season, I thought that every we tried came off and although we went out there with an unorthodox formation and it paid off, we played the exact same team that lost 5-0 to Niffy two weeks ago and their team looked very much the same. Please don't fold Niffy if we go back down to nil poi again I think it'll destroy us.

Thank you Helly and of course it was the wide headband. I accessorised this week with a crazy amount of Hamstring support just for you.

Thanks Mark, unfortunately we are still missing a couple of key players to long term injuries.
Back to top Go down
bretty1
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Niffy Reserves 2-7 Wigston ???   Niffy Reserves 2-7 Wigston ??? Icon_minitimeTue 20 Nov 2012, 2:31 pm

Fold we will then,that'll teach ya. Don't worry mate niffy will hang around
Back to top Go down
VanessaRussell

VanessaRussell

PostSubject: Re: Niffy Reserves 2-7 Wigston ???   Niffy Reserves 2-7 Wigston ??? Icon_minitimeTue 20 Nov 2012, 3:29 pm

Hellboy wrote:
I think i know who Vanessa is, and he really needs to have a shave, and did Dan sport that extra wide hairband? he looks like he's ready to go down for a facial when he wears that, and he wouldnt look out of place stood behind the boots counter...your're worth it dan!!

Basketball Basketball
?????
Back to top Go down
WILKSY

WILKSY

PostSubject: Re: Niffy Reserves 2-7 Wigston ???   Niffy Reserves 2-7 Wigston ??? Icon_minitimeTue 20 Nov 2012, 4:41 pm

From wat I remember from wigston, they were all young lads aswell
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: Niffy Reserves 2-7 Wigston ???   Niffy Reserves 2-7 Wigston ??? Icon_minitimeTue 20 Nov 2012, 8:49 pm

WILKSY wrote:

It is almost the same team we played you with 2 seasons ago mate, only 2 or 3 changes.
Back to top Go down
King_Emile_WRFC

King_Emile_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: Niffy Reserves 2-7 Wigston ???   Niffy Reserves 2-7 Wigston ??? Icon_minitimeTue 20 Nov 2012, 9:19 pm

VanessaRussell wrote:

Definitely taking something away form our performance here I think.. when we lost 5-0 the weather was atrocious and we didn't turn up. Niffy played the same style, trying to hold the ball up and playing off the striker. We dealt with it well defensively and were incisive on the attack...
Back to top Go down
Coley21

Coley21

PostSubject: Re: Niffy Reserves 2-7 Wigston ???   Niffy Reserves 2-7 Wigston ??? Icon_minitimeTue 20 Nov 2012, 9:43 pm

NiffyA wrote:
I understand that Niffy were missing Jamie Ward in the middle of the park... Smile

I understand it wouldn't of made a difference Razz
Back to top Go down
WILKSY

WILKSY

PostSubject: Re: Niffy Reserves 2-7 Wigston ???   Niffy Reserves 2-7 Wigston ??? Icon_minitimeTue 20 Nov 2012, 10:04 pm

dan_mitchell_WRFC wrote:
WILKSY wrote:

It is almost the same team we played you with 2 seasons ago mate, only 2 or 3 changes.
Def one of the youngest teams we've played along with oadby owls and friar lane
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Niffy Reserves 2-7 Wigston ???   Niffy Reserves 2-7 Wigston ??? Icon_minitimeWed 21 Nov 2012, 10:15 am

Coley21 wrote:
NiffyA wrote:

I understand it wouldn't of made a difference Razz

Rangers wouldn't have stood a chance.
Back to top Go down
lbennett86

lbennett86

PostSubject: Re: Niffy Reserves 2-7 Wigston ???   Niffy Reserves 2-7 Wigston ??? Icon_minitimeWed 21 Nov 2012, 11:41 am

We have Wigston this weekend so hopefully they don't take any confidence from that game into ours! lol
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Niffy Reserves 2-7 Wigston ???   Niffy Reserves 2-7 Wigston ??? Icon_minitimeWed 21 Nov 2012, 12:43 pm

Your not going to turn up with a fascinator on your head are you?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Niffy Reserves 2-7 Wigston ???   Niffy Reserves 2-7 Wigston ??? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Niffy Reserves 2-7 Wigston ???
Page 1 of 1