Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Banter for Sunday 21 October

Go down 
+48
the cat
LFC for Life !!
joecampbell
bretty1
VanessaRussell
Fishandchips
bulwellian
spartamoshdock
The Admiral
hotshot66
Skeems
Stancollymore
Blackie
karljackoLKS
ShaNiO
Mivan are going up
dezza
NiffyA
Polska legend II
Spy
THE MAGICIAN
Plough new boy
whiteeagles
Hairy Hebrew!
The Plough
riley
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Aussie Owl
Rwhite08
mthompson08
browny15lfc
timmy mallet
mickkkkkky
Joey-Gattuso
allen654
talbotkeeper
tysmith c.n.f.c
Sparta3
Tomassi
lbennett86
NKBomber
Hellboy
Kilworthsunday
benlcfc2000
WILKSY
Widds
Polingtons
Gordon
52 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
gazfox9

Banter for Sunday 21 October - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 21 October   Banter for Sunday 21 October - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 22 Oct 2012, 4:35 pm

the cat wrote:
Bilsthorpe Celtic 4-1 prem sports aet, where do I start on this 1 lol, firstly we arrive to find bilsthorpe already have nearly 100 fans at the ground a hour before kick off and talk of there players getting 250 a game on Saturdays great crack lol, the game starts with the best part of 200 partisan fans watching. 5 mins in and were 1 nil up great header from a corner by Adam dyke silencing the crowd. They put us under some pressure for the next half hour but we stood firm and had chances ourselves, after about 35mins a scuffle happened on the pitch in front of both dug outs which turned into a full scale riot with bilsthorpe fans running onto the pitch full beer cans being thrown and all sorts again great crack lol, when the dust settled a loan bilsthorpe rep in full bilsthorpe track suit appeared asleep on the pitch lol. Anyway bk 2 the game and a red card for there cm, half time 1-0 up and there down to 10 men happy days but u could tell the ref was weak and the partizan fans where getting 2 him. First 10 mins of the second half were cruising and then a nothing challenge from Adam dyke and bang red card there crowd erupted, we battled on to the 82nd minute before they equalised, 5 mins after we're down to 9 when the ref sends metty off for second yellow funny that has he hadn't been booked, our protests fell on deaf ears with the refs excuse being no1 is allowed to look at the book WAT lol, extra time followed and 10 mins in we're down to 8 with a red for bad language fair enough but think of the frustration at this point, neway 3 goals followed and that was that we gave it our best for the alliance but even tho they were a bunch of tits they are the Nottinghamshire county cup holders and a very good team, we will try again next year I really hope we get them again at home lol. Also well done advance and unlucky Sparta

to be honest mate, it makes you wonder if its worth bothering having read that. sounds like a tremendous effort from you lads, but matter what you done or how well you played, you were never going to get a result there.
Back to top Go down
Vyvyan

Vyvyan

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 21 October   Banter for Sunday 21 October - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 22 Oct 2012, 5:25 pm

Went to watch saff v fairfield sunday morning.

Was not a great match to be honest, judging by this neither will win division 2.

Think both sides were struggling to get there best team out, think fairfield probably edged it, they had more chances and more of the ball especially first half, but as I said it was quite even.

Have to say the lino for saff lounge likes the flag though, even heard one of his own players say "stop cheating" to him. one offside call he wasnt looking, he was rolling a fag, just heard some one shout he's off and put his flag up.

The chubby bloke who did it for fairfield was more than fair though, i thought he should have put it up a few times and he didnt! lol spose thats sunday football.

ref was a bit busy too didnt let the game flow.

Overall cant see either side winning the league
Back to top Go down
the cat

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 21 October   Banter for Sunday 21 October - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 22 Oct 2012, 5:51 pm

gazfox9 wrote:
the cat wrote:
Bilsthorpe Celtic 4-1 prem sports aet, where do I start on this 1 lol, firstly we arrive to find bilsthorpe already have nearly 100 fans at the ground a hour before kick off and talk of there players getting 250 a game on Saturdays great crack lol, the game starts with the best part of 200 partisan fans watching. 5 mins in and were 1 nil up great header from a corner by Adam dyke silencing the crowd. They put us under some pressure for the next half hour but we stood firm and had chances ourselves, after about 35mins a scuffle happened on the pitch in front of both dug outs which turned into a full scale riot with bilsthorpe fans running onto the pitch full beer cans being thrown and all sorts again great crack lol, when the dust settled a loan bilsthorpe rep in full bilsthorpe track suit appeared asleep on the pitch lol. Anyway bk 2 the game and a red card for there cm, half time 1-0 up and there down to 10 men happy days but u could tell the ref was weak and the partizan fans where getting 2 him. First 10 mins of the second half were cruising and then a nothing challenge from Adam dyke and bang red card there crowd erupted, we battled on to the 82nd minute before they equalised, 5 mins after we're down to 9 when the ref sends metty off for second yellow funny that has he hadn't been booked, our protests fell on deaf ears with the refs excuse being no1 is allowed to look at the book WAT lol, extra time followed and 10 mins in we're down to 8 with a red for bad language fair enough but think of the frustration at this point, neway 3 goals followed and that was that we gave it our best for the alliance but even tho they were a bunch of tits they are the Nottinghamshire county cup holders and a very good team, we will try again next year I really hope we get them again at home lol. Also well done advance and unlucky Sparta

to be honest mate, it makes you wonder if its worth bothering having read that. sounds like a tremendous effort from you lads, but matter what you done or how well you played, you were never going to get a result there.
Was tough to take pal but it's not put me off the cup itself just thought we would have better officials with it being a big cup, I'd like to no wat Gordon thought of it all
Back to top Go down
whiteeagles
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
whiteeagles

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 21 October   Banter for Sunday 21 October - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 22 Oct 2012, 9:38 pm

LFC for Life !! wrote:
Mivan 4-3 White Eagles

... good win yesterday (missing only 2 first teamers) ... we did not start well as normal were down 3-1 at one stage in 1st half ... but true to our style, we went in at half time 4-3 up. second half was one way traffic in honesty ... 3-4 one on ones missed by us and a goal dissallowed ( a shirt pull per linesman (15 yrs old) - no comment - simply a bad/dubious call ). Anyhow we would of taken a 4-3 win to these boys prior to the game, so fair play.

good team eagles ... good footballing team with right attitude to play ball on ground .... quik going forward but have to be honest not the greatest defensivley .... no.4 midfielder was there stand out player - good midfielder technical, strong and their main man in my opinion. Good luck to White Eagles for rest of season, good bunch of lads !!

next week we got premier sports in cup .... looking forward to this one (even though we will be missing lots of players as one of our lads is getting married on sunday - no consideration ..lol... )... will be a tough test for us but its these kind of games you want to play ..!!

Div 6 looking to close to call ... Aylestone on an immpressive run , Oak finding form and consistency again, despite a couple of loses i think White eagles will be up there and then theres us ... i.d say we.ve done well, played all top teams - absolutley no disrespect to teams at bottom of table but have to play 3 out 4 of them (though not tempting fate by saying these a garaunteed points but we must be fav.s ins these games from outside point of view and we have great belief in our game ). I.m not suggesting that its only out of these four teams but from what i,ve seen i.d expect it to be out of these ... !!

SAUREZ IS KING ... !!!
Wasn't at the match as I was still quite badly injured from the week before. We were missing myself (keeper) and so our left back had to go in goal. And then on the day, both of our centre backs never turned up, Dru never turned up and a couple of other players pulled out late so we had a bare 11 which was very disappointing for such a big game.

As for the linesman, he's a qualified ref and from what I've heard he held his flag up all the time and the ref didn't notice until the ball got back to the centre spot for kick off.

Yeah, Danilo's been on fire this season! 13 goals from centre midfields not been too bad this season!

3 points between Aylestone and us/Oak down in 5th/6th so one win could swing things a lot. I personally think it will be between the 4 you mentioned too, played all of them now. Hopefully it will be us to come out on top Razz

Good luck against Prem Sports Razz
Back to top Go down
LFC for Life !!

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 21 October   Banter for Sunday 21 October - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 23 Oct 2012, 11:15 am

whiteeagles wrote:
LFC for Life !! wrote:
Mivan 4-3 White Eagles

... good win yesterday (missing only 2 first teamers) ... we did not start well as normal were down 3-1 at one stage in 1st half ... but true to our style, we went in at half time 4-3 up. second half was one way traffic in honesty ... 3-4 one on ones missed by us and a goal dissallowed ( a shirt pull per linesman (15 yrs old) - no comment - simply a bad/dubious call ). Anyhow we would of taken a 4-3 win to these boys prior to the game, so fair play.

good team eagles ... good footballing team with right attitude to play ball on ground .... quik going forward but have to be honest not the greatest defensivley .... no.4 midfielder was there stand out player - good midfielder technical, strong and their main man in my opinion. Good luck to White Eagles for rest of season, good bunch of lads !!

next week we got premier sports in cup .... looking forward to this one (even though we will be missing lots of players as one of our lads is getting married on sunday - no consideration ..lol... )... will be a tough test for us but its these kind of games you want to play ..!!

Div 6 looking to close to call ... Aylestone on an immpressive run , Oak finding form and consistency again, despite a couple of loses i think White eagles will be up there and then theres us ... i.d say we.ve done well, played all top teams - absolutley no disrespect to teams at bottom of table but have to play 3 out 4 of them (though not tempting fate by saying these a garaunteed points but we must be fav.s ins these games from outside point of view and we have great belief in our game ). I.m not suggesting that its only out of these four teams but from what i,ve seen i.d expect it to be out of these ... !!

SAUREZ IS KING ... !!!
Wasn't at the match as I was still quite badly injured from the week before. We were missing myself (keeper) and so our left back had to go in goal. And then on the day, both of our centre backs never turned up, Dru never turned up and a couple of other players pulled out late so we had a bare 11 which was very disappointing for such a big game.

As for the linesman, he's a qualified ref and from what I've heard he held his flag up all the time and the ref didn't notice until the ball got back to the centre spot for kick off.

Yeah, Danilo's been on fire this season! 13 goals from centre midfields not been too bad this season!

3 points between Aylestone and us/Oak down in 5th/6th so one win could swing things a lot. I personally think it will be between the 4 you mentioned too, played all of them now. Hopefully it will be us to come out on top Razz

... thought you were missing a few and your midfielder (danilo) confirmed it before the game.... not bothered about lino (qualified or not) as did not change the outcome and its never a easy job for them. .... yep the league is looking very interesting ... for me fav.s are Oak ... very strong team all over the pitch and big squad ... !!! ...

think we may need a little luck next sunday ...lol.... but looking forward to it ...found out got a couple of old friends playing for them now ... so should be interesting .... !!

Best of luck for rest of season.. and hope your back to fitness soon ...!!!

SAUREZ IS KING ... !!!
Back to top Go down
johnmeode
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
johnmeode

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 21 October   Banter for Sunday 21 October - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 23 Oct 2012, 12:10 pm

Vyvyan wrote:

Was not a great match to be honest, judging by this neither will win division 2.

Think both sides were struggling to get there best team out, think fairfield probably edged it, they had more chances and more of the ball especially first half, but as I said it was quite even.

Have to say the lino for saff lounge likes the flag though, even heard one of his own players say "stop cheating" to him. one offside call he wasnt looking, he was rolling a fag, just heard some one shout he's off and put his flag up.

The chubby bloke who did it for fairfield was more than fair though, i thought he should have put it up a few times and he didnt! lol spose thats sunday football.

Chubby!!?? Im just big boned! lol.

Yeah we were awful, worse we have have played all season, would love to make excuses like we were missing our regular front 2 and had players playing out of position, but we will take the result on the chin. I think we were the better side also.

Think the less said about there secretary/lino the better.

It seems that every post i put on here is deleted with out anyone telling me why, so it will be interesting to see how long this will stay up!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 21 October   Banter for Sunday 21 October - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 23 Oct 2012, 1:37 pm

Not that department surely?

big boned, that is.
Back to top Go down
rocket ledge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 21 October   Banter for Sunday 21 October - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 23 Oct 2012, 6:15 pm

johnmeode wrote:
Vyvyan wrote:

Chubby!!?? Im just big boned! lol.

Yeah we were awful, worse we have have played all season, would love to make excuses like we were missing our regular front 2 and had players playing out of position, but we will take the result on the chin. I think we were the better side also.

Think the less said about there secretary/lino the better.

It seems that every post i put on here is deleted with out anyone telling me why, so it will be interesting to see how long this will stay up!

i think we were the only side that had chances, rowley missed 3 one on ones in the 1st half, we scored a goal that went 2 yards over the line but who would expect a linesman to put his flag up and tell the ref that the ball was well over the line, i would say that fairfield had more ball but our keeper made 1 save in the whole game, we definitely had many more chances to score than fairfield did, we were missing 4 players ourselves and our keeper, we will carry on regardless without making up poor excuses about why we didnt beat our opponents
Back to top Go down
Hairy Hebrew!
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
Hairy Hebrew!

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 21 October   Banter for Sunday 21 October - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Oct 2012, 9:18 pm

LFC for Life !! wrote:
whiteeagles wrote:
LFC for Life !! wrote:
Mivan 4-3 White Eagles

SAUREZ IS KING ... !!!

... thought you were missing a few and your midfielder (danilo) confirmed it before the game.... not bothered about lino (qualified or not) as did not change the outcome and its never a easy job for them. .... yep the league is looking very interesting ... for me fav.s are Oak ... very strong team all over the pitch and big squad ... !!! ...

think we may need a little luck next sunday ...lol.... but looking forward to it ...found out got a couple of old friends playing for them now ... so should be interesting .... !!

Best of luck for rest of season.. and hope your back to fitness soon ...!!!

SAUREZ IS KING ... !!!

Us favourites? Behave man! Haha! You boys been my favourites since pre season! We have a big squad but that's kuz most of them are f**k heads so to get a consistent team is highly impossible! We're happy with our position though and enjoying the cup weeks!
Think you can't rule Royalist out the running. Been impressed with them!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 21 October   Banter for Sunday 21 October - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banter for Sunday 21 October
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3