Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Divison 6

Go down 
+2
Hairy Hebrew!
TheSpecialOne
6 posters
AuthorMessage
TheSpecialOne

TheSpecialOne

Divison 6 Empty
PostSubject: Divison 6   Divison 6 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 7:47 am

Division 6 is looking very tight.
whats everyone elses thoughts???

Last edited by TheSpecialOne on Mon 15 Oct 2012, 4:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hairy Hebrew!
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
Hairy Hebrew!

Divison 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Divison 6   Divison 6 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 11:31 am

TheSpecialOne wrote:
Division 6 is looking very tight.
Aylestone Athletic and Sporting Birstall are the suprise packages for me so far!!
whats everyone elses thoughts???

Your surprised your own team is a surprise package?? :p

Just saw the league table and its panning out to be a tight division with everyone taking points off everyone else.
The top 7 are seperated by just 3 points with know one able to spring away from the pack as yet.

White Eagles, having played them last year we knew these wouold be one of the teams to beat. Have had a great start to the season and play some decent football. Im not surprised these were first out the blocks and had a good start, resulting in their team of the month award!

Aylestone Athletic, have not played these as of yet but hear alot of good reports about them. I wasnt expecting them to be towards the top after looking at their performance last year but have done very well to get them selves in the mix early on. By sounds of it they have a striker who knows where the goal is which always help.

Inter Mivan, My pre season favourites for the title and that hasnt changed. Good all round team that showed a good resilience against ourselves. Rav up top can score for fun and expect them to be there at the end of the season. Next Sundays match is a huge one v's White Eagles

Sporting Birstall, having played these pre season I am not surprised one bit how well they are doing after least seasons mare! Very young team who are learning all the time and cause alot of teams problems. They have improved massively from last season and can see them finishing towards the top.

Royalist, big strong team who can play a bit also. Have good strikers that caused us problems in our fixture. Will be looking forward to the return fixture as I think we owe them one!

LKS, not played these but am not surprised there up there with all the hype about them pre season and early season. Have had some impressive results and could beat anyone in the league on their day by the sound of it. Think they'll be there or there abouts.

AFC Royal Oak, we are notorious slow starters and hopefully this week v's White Eagles was our wake up call. We are happy to be towards the top with victories in our last 4 matches we seem to have found a bit of form finally.

Red Admiral, these confuse me! 1 week there producing a solid win v's Inter Mivan and the next they are getting trounced 9-1 v's The Royalist. Either very good or very bad! Hope they pick up though as sound bunch of lads!

Global Athletic, Surprised not to see these pushing further up the table. Was impressed by them last season and thought they could be a team to be dark horses but havent had the best of starts. Its very early to rule them out of anything and im sure they'll start to pick up some victories ( just hope not this Sunday)

Dukla Hillside, used to play these back in the day of the Leicester Sunday League so am looking forward to locking horns again with these. Not sure how many of them are still there but need to start picking up points and fast to avoid a relegation scrap.

Hat & Beaver, our bogey side. Still not beat these lot as just dont give in. I expected them to be mid table at the start of the season. Think there missing a bit of quality but they are a solid team that never give up and could cause a few upsets this year.

Little Bowden, thought these would kick on after a better second half to last season. Perhaps still missing a top striker. Sure Bowden were in the same position last season so I wouldnt write these off to improve as the season goes on but there's more quality in this division than last so could be tough.

Back to top Go down
Mivan are going up

Divison 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Divison 6   Divison 6 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 12:33 pm

White Eagles - Had a solid start and will be in the top two come the end. Played them in pre season last year and they had some real quality. Big game this weekend!

Aylestone Athletic - My tip as dark horses.. Solid team and with Nathan up top they have goals. They can beat anyone on their day.

Inter Mivan - We have had a decent start. The Admiral game was always going to be a write off as we had at least 7 of our best lads out that week so shouldnt read anything in to it. We are turning into the comeback kings, 4 games already this season we have been down by 2 goals or more at HT and won. Apart from Global which we drew.

Sporting Birstall - Suprised me this year, played them at the end of this year and looked like they were still finding their feet a bit. They had some real talent though and have found some consistancy.

Royalist - Really confused with these, when we beat them 6-1 in the first game i thought they would really struggle. They have won every game since and are flying. With the brothers scoring goals for fun they are going well.

LKS - They have a got some real quality in the squad but looked like they were still gelling. Started really well but their heads dropped very quickly yesterday. Still, they have had a good start and can beat anyone on their day as proved with the hotshots result.

AFC Royal Oak - As Hebrew said, slow starters but looked like they have hit top gear now. Really tough to break down and have got goals up front. I think they will recover the lost points from early on and be in the top 3 come the end.

Red Admiral - Hard to judge following our game with them. We had a very depleated squad and they played well and got the deserved result. However looking at recent results i think they will finish mid table.

Global Athletic - Depends if Kris is playing in my opinion, when we played them they looked good but can see them struggling for goals without Kris. A solid team that i feel will have a big say on the promotion push.

Dukla Hillside - Really dont know anything about them, never played them but looking at the form guide they might be in a basement battle if they dont pick up points soon.

Hat & Beaver - Again, no idea about them but need to start picking up points.

Little Bowden - Played them last year and beat them.l. They are missing a goal scorer badly but have still got time to turn it around.
Back to top Go down
karljackoLKS

karljackoLKS

Divison 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Divison 6   Divison 6 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 4:35 pm

i wasnt there yesterday and ive not really spoke to anyone but i see we had our squad photo taken and i cant help noticing 2 of our best players were missing from it, no idea why yet but i know by our own teams facebook page that the players are very disappointed about yesterdays result.
Think having a week off never helped aswell, we were flying till then!! thats not taking anything away from mivan, sounds you had a great 2nd half.
but once again its made things crazy tight at the top, think we all hope the top teams take points off each other.
Im new to this league so can only speak about the teams we have played, i played against royalist and i thought they were really tough, it was a game of the goalkeepers for me, could of gone either way. good side.
Birstall did a number on us, i think we thought we had it in the bag but 2nd half i think there fitness came through being young lads and we got beat, sending off never helped that day but we have improved our squad since then so im looking forward to the return game!!
Dukla are a surprise for me, they have been going for many years and i was expecting a lot more than what they gave, i hope they improve, shame to see a fairly old team dropping down the divisions.
Little Bowden have a good mate of mine as there assistant manager so i hate seeing them in the position they are in, good set of lads aswell, i went to watch them last week and like someone said, they are desperate for a striker, and a kick up the ar*e to get some confidence back into them, the club is well run too so really is a shame.
I cant speak for the rest of you as yet im afraid, i just go by what you lot have put on
Back to top Go down
http://www.leicesterklubsportowy.wordpress.com
whiteeagles
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
whiteeagles

Divison 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Divison 6   Divison 6 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:10 pm

Of the teams we've played:

Sporting Birstall - impressed with these, keep the ball well, tight at the back and full of energy. Think they will do well, top 4 for me.

Oak - the Oak I expected really, solid and organised, tough side to play against. Will be up there too.

Aylestone Athletic - Another good side who will also be top 4/5. Their home ground is dodgy though and sides will come unstuck there as Aylestone will know it inside out!

Global - Had a tough start, playing a lot of the early pacesetters. I think they will come good though and could achieve a mid table finish.

Bowden - Never really been known for the goalscoring exploits but now there defence is failing and they seem to have digressed. Going to be a long hard season for them.
Back to top Go down
driver666

Divison 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Divison 6   Divison 6 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 10:42 pm

Veiws on teams sporting birstall have played so far,

White Eagles- good solid team, with some quality players, play good football alot like birstall. Should have got better results against them, we didn't take our chances, We had enough. Top 3 finish.

LKS- their fitness let them down when we beat them, they have improved though. Will be an interesting rematch, looking forward to it. Top 5 finish.

Dulka Hillside- thought they would be doing a lot better, after playing them last season. Don't no what's gone wrong. Bottom half finish.

Hat & Beaver- played them on Sunday, very poor. Should have won by at least 6 goals finishing let us down again. Bottom 3.

Global Athletic- good solid team and should finish top half of table.

Red Admiral- another solid team with some good players, but seem a bit up and down with their performances. Bottom half of table.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Divison 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Divison 6   Divison 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Divison 6
Page 1 of 1