Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Div 3 teams please read!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rutland boy

Rutland boy

Div 3 teams please read!! Empty
PostSubject: Div 3 teams please read!!   Div 3 teams please read!! Icon_minitimeFri 26 Feb 2010, 7:21 pm

If you haven't played Exeter Arms at home yet, PM me or give Alex a ring, he has a possible solution to some of the backlog
Back to top Go down
Sparta3
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Sparta3

PostSubject: Re: Div 3 teams please read!!   Div 3 teams please read!! Icon_minitimeFri 26 Feb 2010, 8:01 pm

What about the ressies?
Back to top Go down
gonzo

PostSubject: Re: Div 3 teams please read!!   Div 3 teams please read!! Icon_minitimeSat 27 Feb 2010, 11:41 am

Rutland boy wrote:
If you haven't played Exeter Arms at home yet, PM me or give Alex a ring, he has a possible solution to some of the backlog

just save people the time in travelling all that way and just give them the 3 points.
Back to top Go down
Rutland boy

Rutland boy

PostSubject: Re: Div 3 teams please read!!   Div 3 teams please read!! Icon_minitimeSat 27 Feb 2010, 9:46 pm

gonzo wrote:
Rutland boy wrote:

just save people the time in travelling all that way and just give them the 3 points.
You really are 'quite the w#####r' aren't you!!
Back to top Go down
Rutland boy

Rutland boy

PostSubject: Re: Div 3 teams please read!!   Div 3 teams please read!! Icon_minitimeSat 27 Feb 2010, 9:48 pm

Sparta3 wrote:
What about the ressies?
They have played more games but there may be scope for that too, PM me
Back to top Go down
gonzo

PostSubject: Re: Div 3 teams please read!!   Div 3 teams please read!! Icon_minitimeSun 28 Feb 2010, 5:25 pm

Rutland boy wrote:
gonzo wrote:
Rutland boy wrote:

what i do behind closed doors is nothing to do with you is it?
do i say things about what you do with your sister/mother??
Back to top Go down
Rutland boy

Rutland boy

PostSubject: Re: Div 3 teams please read!!   Div 3 teams please read!! Icon_minitimeSun 28 Feb 2010, 6:01 pm

nice
Back to top Go down
Stroller
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Stroller

PostSubject: Re: Div 3 teams please read!!   Div 3 teams please read!! Icon_minitimeTue 02 Mar 2010, 3:58 pm

gonzo wrote:
Rutland boy wrote:
gonzo wrote:
Rutland boy wrote:

what i do behind closed doors is nothing to do with you is it?
do i say things about what you do with your sister/mother??

One and the same person
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Div 3 teams please read!!   Div 3 teams please read!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Div 3 teams please read!!
Page 1 of 1