Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Warning To Refs!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

Warning To Refs! Empty
PostSubject: Warning To Refs!   Warning To Refs! Icon_minitimeMon 17 Sep 2012, 1:33 pm

Played our first home game of the season yesterday - Knighton Park pitch next to the Brighton Avenue / Kensington Drive road.

The pitch has seemingly been marked out, but whoever did it steered clear of the old penalty spot! I counted out the new penalty spot and it is 14 yards out from the goal (only at the near end - the far end seemed ok).

Unless I have big feet and strides...
Back to top Go down
littlebigman

littlebigman

Warning To Refs! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warning To Refs!   Warning To Refs! Icon_minitimeMon 17 Sep 2012, 3:18 pm

Polska legend II wrote:
Played our first home game of the season yesterday - Knighton Park pitch next to the Brighton Avenue / Kensington Drive road.

The pitch has seemingly been marked out, but whoever did it steered clear of the old penalty spot! I counted out the new penalty spot and it is 14 yards out from the goal (only at the near end - the far end seemed ok).

Unless I have big feet and strides...
Interesting Mark, should the game have been played ?
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

Warning To Refs! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warning To Refs!   Warning To Refs! Icon_minitimeMon 17 Sep 2012, 3:47 pm

the old penalty spot is still clearly visible, just warning refs not to take it for granted!
Back to top Go down
man in black
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
man in black

Warning To Refs! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warning To Refs!   Warning To Refs! Icon_minitimeMon 17 Sep 2012, 4:57 pm

not major problem as can be paced out and we all know at 12 yards its halfway between the goal area and edge of penalty area......if it was penalty area not the right size that would be different,,,have played games with no penalty mark with no problems
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

Warning To Refs! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warning To Refs!   Warning To Refs! Icon_minitimeMon 17 Sep 2012, 6:35 pm

A good peno take will still score
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Warning To Refs! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warning To Refs!   Warning To Refs! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Warning To Refs!
Page 1 of 1