Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Warning to Forum Users

Go down 
+4
Gordon
man in black
Sparta3
8 posters
AuthorMessage

Warning to Forum Users Empty
PostSubject: Warning to Forum Users   Warning to Forum Users Icon_minitimeThu 09 Sep 2010, 8:45 am

This Forum is not the place to criticise referees - club secretaries know the correct procedure.

Any further criticism is not only very likely to cause the ref to pack in or go to another League, but the poster will be suspended from this Forum.

Please note that all referees have been contacted by the County to advise them that another Sunday morning league is short of refs and is paying a higher fee!
Back to top Go down
Sparta3
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Sparta3

PostSubject: Re: Warning to Forum Users   Warning to Forum Users Icon_minitimeThu 09 Sep 2010, 8:58 am

Moderator wrote:
This Forum is not the place to criticise referees - club secretaries know the correct procedure.

Any further criticism is not only very likely to cause the ref to pack in or go to another League, but the poster will be suspended from this Forum.

Please note that all referees have been contacted by the County to advise them that another Sunday morning league is short of refs and is paying a higher fee!

I would hope that the Alliance League had a few choice words to say about this? What has it got to do with the county? If the "other sunday league" cannot organise itself then that is their problem.
Back to top Go down
man in black
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
man in black

PostSubject: Re: Warning to Forum Users   Warning to Forum Users Icon_minitimeThu 09 Sep 2010, 9:13 am

sparta 3 i thought the same, was this an ethical thing for county to do,,,,,,i have had the email, and sorry to say folks i am staying with alliance league, £2 extra every week is not enough to worrry about,,,,,and i think it is county helping out a league by passing on a message to all referees on behalf of the other league, as to apply you have to contact the secretary of the league, and not the county,,,

Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

PostSubject: Re: Warning to Forum Users   Warning to Forum Users Icon_minitimeThu 09 Sep 2010, 9:20 am

Sparta3 wrote:
Moderator wrote:

I would hope that the Alliance League had a few choice words to say about this? What has it got to do with the county? If the "other sunday league" cannot organise itself then that is their problem.

We share your views, and have already made our thoughts known in comments to the County FA.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warning to Forum Users   Warning to Forum Users Icon_minitimeThu 09 Sep 2010, 12:42 pm

Guessing its the LSL...i know they are short on refs....but i wouldnt want to go and ref there....
Back to top Go down
OBSERVER

OBSERVER

PostSubject: Re: Warning to Forum Users   Warning to Forum Users Icon_minitimeThu 09 Sep 2010, 2:01 pm

I personally think that the referees fee should be £30 for the alliance anyway.
the stick that most of them put up with isn't acceptable, they need rewarding Laughing
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Warning to Forum Users   Warning to Forum Users Icon_minitimeThu 09 Sep 2010, 2:14 pm

And, can members stop criticising other leagues too, whilst we're on the subject of criticism?

Back to top Go down
Alan Partridge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Alan Partridge

PostSubject: Re: Warning to Forum Users   Warning to Forum Users Icon_minitimeThu 09 Sep 2010, 2:53 pm

Can you stop criticising the members, who are criticising other leagues, whilst on the subject of criticism?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warning to Forum Users   Warning to Forum Users Icon_minitimeThu 09 Sep 2010, 5:02 pm

I wasnt criticising Hellboy, just stating i wouldnt want to ref there....much like i wouldnt want to fly to the moon, not saying its a bad thing to travel to the moon, just that my preference is to stay on earth....:-)
Back to top Go down
littlebigman

littlebigman

PostSubject: Re: Warning to Forum Users   Warning to Forum Users Icon_minitimeThu 09 Sep 2010, 10:43 pm

The LSL is being unethical by offering a higher fee,there is an unwritten rule that Refs fees are the same as County Cup and most leagues adhere to this,they could pay 40 quid a game and i wouldn't bother with the LSL!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warning to Forum Users   Warning to Forum Users Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Warning to Forum Users
Page 1 of 1