HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

refs?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jwithers

refs? Empty
PostSubject: refs?   refs? Icon_minitimeSun 11 Mar 2012, 11:33 am

St marks vs qpr - ref wouldn't let us make a sub when are player came off injured because we didn't give are substitutes in, its not are fault he turned up at 20 past while we was all getting ready wouldn't of harmed him to come up to are manager whilst we was warming up and say can I have your subs please. We only made are team to enjoy are sundays but how can you when some refs think there in the premier league.
Back to top Go down
Jwithers

refs? Empty
PostSubject: Re: refs?   refs? Icon_minitimeSun 11 Mar 2012, 11:51 am

Make that 9 been sent off for a great tackle he's a joke and should never ref again simple as that
Back to top Go down
littlebigman

littlebigman

refs? Empty
PostSubject: Re: refs?   refs? Icon_minitimeSun 11 Mar 2012, 2:02 pm

Have i missed something Jwithers? he should never Ref again? get real you idiot,with regards to the subs he would be right in law to not allow the player on,sure it sounds like he could of done better to get the names before k/o but take some responsibility yourself and ensure you name your subs,he sent someone off and you say he's wrong obviously a difference of opinion,so why shouldn't he ever Ref again?
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

refs? Empty
PostSubject: Re: refs?   refs? Icon_minitimeSun 11 Mar 2012, 2:04 pm

Are you for real? Do your report to the league, make them aware of your comments and don't come on here berating someone...

Hopefully the ref comes on and gives an honest appraisel of your players abilities....

Back to top Go down
Jwithers

refs? Empty
PostSubject: Re: refs?   refs? Icon_minitimeSun 11 Mar 2012, 2:35 pm

I no he's right but by law he has to get the subs 15 minutes before kick off he turned up 10 minutes to kick off so its his fault for turning up late, even qpr said he was wrong and the sending off was a great tackle.
Back to top Go down

refs? Empty
PostSubject: Re: refs?   refs? Icon_minitimeSun 11 Mar 2012, 2:50 pm

Both teams should of named the subs to the ref neither did so cockup by both teams as for the sending off would of been a great tackle if the player didnt jump in with both feet studs showing bar that st marks seem a great bunch of lads
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

refs? Empty
PostSubject: Re: refs?   refs? Icon_minitimeSun 11 Mar 2012, 2:52 pm

there is no such law that states a ref has to get subs names 15 mins before kick off. Personally, I always allow a bit of leniency, but it is 100% the clubs' responsibility to name their subs and the ref did nothing wrong.
Back to top Go down
the goalie
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
the goalie

refs? Empty
PostSubject: Re: refs?   refs? Icon_minitimeSun 11 Mar 2012, 3:38 pm

but surely a little consistancy from refs woundnt go a miss or common sense.
as some refs want subs names b4 game and some dont, go figure
Back to top Go down
the goalie
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
the goalie

refs? Empty
PostSubject: Re: refs?   refs? Icon_minitimeSun 11 Mar 2012, 3:39 pm

and if that is the standard he refs to one word shocking
Back to top Go down
Capello
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Capello

refs? Empty
PostSubject: Re: refs?   refs? Icon_minitimeSun 11 Mar 2012, 3:46 pm

What a clown you are!! clown
It is upto your manager to provide the substitutes names to the referee prior to the game, If you asked the referee if he wanted the subs names and then he didnt allow it then i could understand but your being a Moron. How would you feel if said referee came on to this forum and described your lack of football ability for everyone to see.
Back to top Go down
Jwithers

refs? Empty
PostSubject: Re: refs?   refs? Icon_minitimeSun 11 Mar 2012, 3:51 pm

If you can read clown we was warming up if the ref had turned up with some time to spare we would of been able to provide the subs name but he turned up and kicked straight off. That wouldn't happen would it world class me had to tell sir alex I'm more into my sunday league
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

refs? Empty
PostSubject: Re: refs?   refs? Icon_minitimeSun 11 Mar 2012, 4:01 pm

i like to stick up for refs on here, if I were you I would enjoy the 3 points and keep working to the title and move on!
Back to top Go down
Capello
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Capello

refs? Empty
PostSubject: Re: refs?   refs? Icon_minitimeSun 11 Mar 2012, 4:11 pm

clown
Back to top Go down
Jwithers

refs? Empty
PostSubject: Re: refs?   refs? Icon_minitimeSun 11 Mar 2012, 4:12 pm

Of course I always praise refs when I think they've done a good job, but the way the ref was with us and spoke to us wound us up aswell if I can give praise every week there gonna have to take abit of stick the odd week
Back to top Go down
man in black
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
man in black

refs? Empty
PostSubject: Re: refs?   refs? Icon_minitimeSun 11 Mar 2012, 4:21 pm

i was late at my game ( not my fault venue mix up) and kicked off at 10-45, both teams came to me and gave me names of subs.....
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

refs? Empty
PostSubject: Re: refs?   refs? Icon_minitimeSun 11 Mar 2012, 4:29 pm

Probably the key thing is to draw lessons from this situation:

1) Always make sure you get some 'face time' with the ref prior to the game and offer him the name of your substitutes
2) FIll in your results form and comment on the ref in the appropriate manner rather than publicly slating them in the manner you did, you get no support for that
3) It's 'our' not 'are'

Take all of those on board and i am sure Sundays will work like a charm in the future

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jwithers

refs? Empty
PostSubject: Re: refs?   refs? Icon_minitimeSun 11 Mar 2012, 4:32 pm

Yeah we would if the ref turned up on time which is my main point to this post, cheers for the sarcasm but its a sunday league forum not a english class
Back to top Go down
the goalie
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
the goalie

refs? Empty
PostSubject: Re: refs?   refs? Icon_minitimeSun 11 Mar 2012, 4:38 pm

now now we won didnt we so forget about ref and enjoy the vctory and lets move on end of
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

refs? Empty
PostSubject: Re: refs?   refs? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

refs?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Banter :: Banter - Alliance Football-
Jump to: