Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

postponement

Go down 
+27
phil_brown
Saviour
littlebigman
FC POCHIN
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Skeems
tysmith c.n.f.c
MonkeyBoy
CalamityScouse
Widds
Paul Daniels
THE MAGICIAN
Huncote Ressies
Hellboy
Gordon
bretty1
johnmeode
CSKA Mod
Alan Partridge
Polingtons
BigTimeCharlie
Vintage 9
Jenko
rocket ledge
Polska legend II
Spy
oily
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
CalamityScouse

CalamityScouse

postponement - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: postponement   postponement - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 06 Sep 2012, 9:25 pm

Widds wrote:
i have only read bits of this thread because i got bored quite quickly, but from what i can see, why shouldn't teams be allowed some flexibility? do you want to play against a team of 7 players? win your league against the best legitimate team that others can put out.

Mr Widds, I would be with you, but the rules are there to make sure consistency is applied. The league cannot start picking and choosing, else who decides what's a valid reason or not valid?

If we start trying to add a common sense approach there will always be someone arguing the flip side of the coin. Not only a few days ago did another 'unnamed team' get slammed with a huge fine because rules dictated.
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: postponement   postponement - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 06 Sep 2012, 9:43 pm

oily wrote:
Polska i disagree with you as your on the comittee.
At the start of the year your asked what midweek games you can play weeks
ago. wednesdays or fridays.
So obviously dennis/gordon or whoever are on the commitee side with the so called
prima donna sides or sides who pot hunt like throops want them to do well.
We wanted friday games has a lot of our lads work away.
If anyone else had called it off points and fines would have occured.
Normally with any other side out of there twenty five signed on all play
in the f.a.cup they should be in the prem and not pot hunting like they are
and the league knew long ago thats what they were doing.

Are you disagreeing with my comments because you genuinely don't believe them or just because I am on the committee? Laughing Laughing
I'm genuinely surprised people think the committee have favourites who can get away with things others cannot. That is categorically not the case. A few years ago Advance Couriers got deducted points for thinking someone they played was signed on when he wasn't. Trinderbox also got fined (they have a committee member) as did Polska when we had to break a fixture a few years back against Advance (even though both teams and ref agreed to a 30 minute each way game that we thought would count as a final result. Morley turned up and told us not to be so ridiculous!)

And who is to say this game wasn't cancelled as part of Fairfield's 'free date'?
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: postponement   postponement - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 06 Sep 2012, 9:44 pm

rocket ledge wrote:

have the car breakers got their game off then ?

Yes.

Car Breakers, NRI & Webbys - all games off
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

PostSubject: Re: postponement   postponement - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 06 Sep 2012, 10:18 pm

The League's Finance & Discipline Committee, which takes all decisions regarding breach of League Rules comprises members of the League Management Committee who have absolutely no allegiance or connection with any member club.

So, believe it or not, suggestions of favouritism or personal interest in decision making are unfounded and totally wide of the mark.
Back to top Go down
CalamityScouse

CalamityScouse

PostSubject: Re: postponement   postponement - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 06 Sep 2012, 10:36 pm

My comments state that if it's not the teams free date, then it is a dangerous precedent. Thats why I asked what would happen should teams progress? Both teams would have no free date option available, and arguably (well definitely) the second round is more important.

As Polska says, and I can vouch for nearly everyone on the committee associated with a team has been fined. If you breach the rules, then the league will apply the law regardless of who you are (Morleys favourite story is costing his best the mate the league by docking them points)

This is why it doesn't matter who the team is, the only reason it affects Fairfield more than Car Breakers, is Car Breakers are in the Prem, Which the league already caters for such instantances as high standard Saturday players by having less teams in.

It is unusual for such an occurrence to impact a Div 2 side.

Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

PostSubject: Re: postponement   postponement - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 06 Sep 2012, 11:16 pm

If teams progress, and I hope that they do, there should be no further impact as 7 September is the last scheduled midweek date, until the lighter nights of April 2013.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: postponement   postponement - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 07 Sep 2012, 10:09 am

CalamityScouse wrote:
The only direct personal thing I will add, is this is most definitely not your first involvement with the league, maybe as a named secretary yes, but not as an associate.

Yes you're dead right there, he used to be the gaffer of Bees Knees, perhaps hes got a very short memory.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: postponement   postponement - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 07 Sep 2012, 10:11 am

It must be hard for the league to try to please everybody, a very tall order indeed.
Back to top Go down
MonkeyBoy

PostSubject: Re: postponement   postponement - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 07 Sep 2012, 10:42 am

Gordon wrote:
If teams progress, and I hope that they do, there should be no further impact as 7 September is the last scheduled midweek date, until the lighter nights of April 2013.

Sounds like some of this is probably a mix up and lack of communication. A requested week off has always been available provided it's booked in advance. I guess at the start of the season it's difficult to book so far in advance.

I think Scouse makes a great point about if teams advance to the next round. Officially they can't book another week off, and I know you're saying there'll be no more midweek fixtures for Sundays, but generally Saturday managers won't want their players playing the weekend before an important game. What will happen then?

And to be honest, the main question I've taken from this thread isn't about cancelling a fixture, it's that if someone is playing in the FA Cup (ie. clearly pretty good), what the hell are they doing playing in Division 2 for?!?!? I'm won't be mentioning the p**h**ting word as I'm sure that isn't necessarily the case, but it does baffle me.
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: postponement   postponement - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 07 Sep 2012, 10:59 am

MonkeyBoy wrote:
Gordon wrote:

Sounds like some of this is probably a mix up and lack of communication. A requested week off has always been available provided it's booked in advance. I guess at the start of the season it's difficult to book so far in advance.

I think Scouse makes a great point about if teams advance to the next round. Officially they can't book another week off, and I know you're saying there'll be no more midweek fixtures for Sundays, but generally Saturday managers won't want their players playing the weekend before an important game. What will happen then?

And to be honest, the main question I've taken from this thread isn't about cancelling a fixture, it's that if someone is playing in the FA Cup (ie. clearly pretty good), what the hell are they doing playing in Division 2 for?!?!? I'm won't be mentioning the p**h**ting word as I'm sure that isn't necessarily the case, but it does baffle me.

Excellent point
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: postponement   postponement - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 07 Sep 2012, 11:13 am

Its like sitting on the magic roundabout, and it all comes back round to the pothunters again, thats why they're playing in division 2, easy trophies to win takes the shine off it for other deserving people, then they can brag how good they are, when we all know they are in it to win it, and as for the usual lying replies ie we want to play with our mates, we all know thats a load of bullturds too.
Back to top Go down
tysmith c.n.f.c
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
tysmith c.n.f.c

PostSubject: Re: postponement   postponement - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 07 Sep 2012, 11:45 am

Polska legend II wrote:
oily wrote:
Polska i disagree with you as your on the comittee.
At the start of the year your asked what midweek games you can play weeks
ago. wednesdays or fridays.
So obviously dennis/gordon or whoever are on the commitee side with the so called
prima donna sides or sides who pot hunt like throops want them to do well.
We wanted friday games has a lot of our lads work away.
If anyone else had called it off points and fines would have occured.
Normally with any other side out of there twenty five signed on all play
in the f.a.cup they should be in the prem and not pot hunting like they are
and the league knew long ago thats what they were doing.

Are you disagreeing with my comments because you genuinely don't believe them or just because I am on the committee? Laughing Laughing
I'm genuinely surprised people think the committee have favourites who can get away with things others cannot. That is categorically not the case. A few years ago Advance Couriers got deducted points for thinking someone they played was signed on when he wasn't. Trinderbox also got fined (they have a committee member) as did Polska when we had to break a fixture a few years back against Advance (even though both teams and ref agreed to a 30 minute each way game that we thought would count as a final result. Morley turned up and told us not to be so ridiculous!)

And who is to say this game wasn't cancelled as part of Fairfield's 'free date'?

as did magna last season
Back to top Go down
johnmeode
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
johnmeode

PostSubject: Re: postponement   postponement - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 07 Sep 2012, 1:51 pm

Yes. I used to manage beesknees and I have played for a few clubs in the alliance but have no relationship I.e Emails, phone calls or even conversation with any alliance official until this season.

Are we pot hunting if we try and sign the best players we can? Should we say no actually won't sign you because your too good for us. Go play in the prem!

We didn't use a free date for a couple of reasons, firstly why book a free date on a Friday when only a handful of games are played then. We also can't predict that they would have qualified for this round in the first place.

I hope clubs involved get through to the next round. There would not be an issue between playing the Sunday before this. It's about recovery time. 6 days is plenty! 20 hours is not!!

If we could play a weakened team we would have. We just don't have enough to fulfill it. I have done everything in my power to get the game played this week.

I can honestly say I say I have no guilt about asking for the postponement. I am sorry if it has caused Inconvenience. I think the league have used common sense as they would for any Alliance club.
Back to top Go down
johnmeode
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
johnmeode

PostSubject: Re: postponement   postponement - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 07 Sep 2012, 1:56 pm

Like how people hide behind a user name also. If you have an opinion on a topic, let's know who you are. It appears plenty of people know who I am judging from The posts on here, however we have no idea who they are?? Maybe because if we knew, we would perhaps realise they dont all practice what they preach!!

Lee bush
Fairfield dynamo sec.
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: postponement   postponement - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 07 Sep 2012, 2:35 pm

who is hellboy ?
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: postponement   postponement - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 07 Sep 2012, 3:19 pm

Taking my Alliance League hat off for one moment

I think the league have set a dangerous precedent here.

By giving these teams the week off, however good the sentiment, they have opened a big can of worms!!

Surely its the responsibility of these clubs that are playing in the FA Cup (Blaby, Thurnby, Quorn, Loughborough & Coalville) to ensure there players do not play on the Friday night, not the league.

If its worth that much money to them (like Gordon says £3,000) they would ensure that this basic task was taken care off, if the players want to ruin it for there club by playing the night before then I wouldn't want that type of player in my squad as he clearly doesn't have the Saturday clubs needs at heart.

The only way the league in my opinion can make things right here is to offer every club a "Free Pass" by letting each club postpone 1 match this season without any sanctions.

Its comes across and 1 rule for some and 1 rule for others.

Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: postponement   postponement - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 07 Sep 2012, 3:22 pm

Would this free pass be on top of the free date? I don't think it's viable though due to money issues.
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: postponement   postponement - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 07 Sep 2012, 3:28 pm

I mean short notice postponements like 2 days before or something
Back to top Go down
Jenko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: postponement   postponement - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 07 Sep 2012, 3:41 pm

S&G Sec wrote:
Taking my Alliance League hat off for one moment

I think the league have set a dangerous precedent here.

By giving these teams the week off, however good the sentiment, they have opened a big can of worms!!

Surely its the responsibility of these clubs that are playing in the FA Cup (Blaby, Thurnby, Quorn, Loughborough & Coalville) to ensure there players do not play on the Friday night, not the league.

If its worth that much money to them (like Gordon says £3,000) they would ensure that this basic task was taken care off, if the players want to ruin it for there club by playing the night before then I wouldn't want that type of player in my squad as he clearly doesn't have the Saturday clubs needs at heart.

The only way the league in my opinion can make things right here is to offer every club a "Free Pass" by letting each club postpone 1 match this season without any sanctions.

Its comes across and 1 rule for some and 1 rule for others.

Surely they have took responsibility Kev, this is why fairfield can not get a side out out because the saturday clubs have took responsibility in making sure their players do not play on the friday night?

Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: postponement   postponement - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 07 Sep 2012, 3:53 pm

Having trouble with the quote tool there Jenko.

Then they should be fined for not having enough players like all the rest of us would.

Thats nothing against Fairfield at all, I'd have said the same for any other club in the Alliance, although one has to ask, if Fairfield have players of that quality why are they in Div 2??
Back to top Go down
CalamityScouse

CalamityScouse

PostSubject: Re: postponement   postponement - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 07 Sep 2012, 4:15 pm

Nobody is denying you have tried to play the game or that you have tried all you can, but do you not think that every other club does the same thing before that get fined for a postponement?

The fact is, if teams were let of for trying to raise a team, no one (with maybe odd exception) would be fined.

I am not wishing for you to be fined, afterall the decision has been made (or hiding my identity), but as Kev has put and I said earlier, this is dangerous precedent. This forum is about people being able to pass on their thoughts and comments and enjoy sensible discussions.

I do think had it been another team, perhaps the issue wouldn't be so prevalent, but the fact that a team in Div 2 has so many players involved in such a prestigious fixture resulting in the fact you can't raise 11 players is undoubtedly going to raise questions about how you ended up in 2.

No doubt you will reply and say your piece again, that you were interviewed by the league, but what you said in that interview, in my humble, can not of been the whole truth.

I'm not saying don't sign quality players on, I'm not saying your doing wrong by signing them. What I am saying is you are a new team you must have known that such a high proportion of players were of this calibre. This is not 1 or 2 that you have signed after you formed, which may pass. This is enough of your team to not let you raise a team for a game when they are not available! To me, that's why when you ticked the box saying 'requested division 2', it's a joke

Back to top Go down
Vintage 9

PostSubject: Re: postponement   postponement - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 07 Sep 2012, 4:22 pm

johnmeode wrote:
Like how people hide behind a user name also. If you have an opinion on a topic, let's know who you are. It appears plenty of people know who I am judging from The posts on here, however we have no idea who they are?? Maybe because if we knew, we would perhaps realise they dont all practice what they preach!!

Lee bush
Fairfield dynamo sec.

Bushy,

just out of interest how many players do you have signed on? how many are playing in the FA cup? if you do have 11 available players, you should have played the game.

That is all.

Cheers

Jeyes Wink Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.justgiving.com/James-Jeyesrunning
FC POCHIN
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
FC POCHIN

PostSubject: Re: postponement   postponement - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 07 Sep 2012, 4:39 pm

there we go after 65 posts simply summed up
and if you only have 9 play with them like teams in the lower divisions have to

Last edited by FC POCHIN on Fri 07 Sep 2012, 4:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://chriscooper05@hotmail.com
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: postponement   postponement - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 07 Sep 2012, 4:43 pm

Quote :
Bushy,

just out of interest how many players do you have signed on? how many are playing in the FA cup? if you do have 11 available players, you should have played the game.

That is all.

Cheers

Jeyes Wink Wink

Nail on head
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: postponement   postponement - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 07 Sep 2012, 5:36 pm

Some outstanding posts on this topic. Very well put.
Back to top Go down
johnmeode
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
johnmeode

PostSubject: Re: postponement   postponement - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 07 Sep 2012, 5:49 pm

Jeyesy you know me well and know I would rather play with 9 and lose than postpone a game. If I could have got that 9 we would have played. The league have agreed with sentiment and allowed it.

If let's say I tried to call a game off because we had players hung over or couldn't get out of work, I would expect to be punished. Every club is included and has to pay affiliation to the county fa, inc the clubs involved in the fa cup. So that has to take precident.

Calamity scouse I dont remember you being in the room during our league interview. Or maybe you were!! As I have no idea who you really are. Just to clarify my words to the league were these. " at the moment we have twelve interested players, half of them played for throops last season, the other half or mixed but mainly come from st andrew's reserves on Saturday's. They are all young lads between 16 - 20. I haven't ticked a box because at that stage, the provisional constitution had already come out. And I thought it best the league decide". Everything I said at that time was true to my knowledge. We were then accepted Nd over th following 6 weeks tried to recruit other players.

Fellas call us what you will. My conscience is clear. I did everything by the book. I never once asked the league to.go.into division 2. I said put us where you see fit.

At the end of the day. I requested a postponment from the league on Sunday giving plenty of notice. They agreed with it. That is the end of it as far as I am concerned. I make no Apologies for signing good players.

If you have a problem with what we have done. Then please send your concerns to the league.
Back to top Go down
Vintage 9

PostSubject: Re: postponement   postponement - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 07 Sep 2012, 6:00 pm

johnmeode wrote:
Jeyesy you know me well and know I would rather play with 9 and lose than postpone a game. If I could have got that 9 we would have played. The league have agreed with sentiment and allowed it.

If let's say I tried to call a game off because we had players hung over or couldn't get out of work, I would expect to be punished. Every club is included and has to pay affiliation to the county fa, inc the clubs involved in the fa cup. So that has to take precident.

Calamity scouse I dont remember you being in the room during our league interview. Or maybe you were!! As I have no idea who you really are. Just to clarify my words to the league were these. " at the moment we have twelve interested players, half of them played for throops last season, the other half or mixed but mainly come from st andrew's reserves on Saturday's. They are all young lads between 16 - 20. I haven't ticked a box because at that stage, the provisional constitution had already come out. And I thought it best the league decide". Everything I said at that time was true to my knowledge. We were then accepted Nd over th following 6 weeks tried to recruit other players.

Fellas call us what you will. My conscience is clear. I did everything by the book. I never once asked the league to.go.into division 2. I said put us where you see fit.

At the end of the day. I requested a postponment from the league on Sunday giving plenty of notice. They agreed with it. That is the end of it as far as I am concerned. I make no Apologies for signing good players.

If you have a problem with what we have done. Then please send your concerns to the league.
Could you answer my questions for clarification please mate, probably best it was off in the end, this heat doesn't suit my body shape!
Back to top Go down
johnmeode
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
johnmeode

PostSubject: Re: postponement   postponement - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 07 Sep 2012, 6:04 pm

Who we have signed on and how many is irrelevant mate. The league know that we couldn't field a team otherwise they wouldn't have allowed it!
Back to top Go down
Vintage 9

PostSubject: Re: postponement   postponement - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 07 Sep 2012, 6:07 pm

johnmeode wrote:
Who we have signed on and how many is irrelevant mate. The league know that we couldn't field a team otherwise they wouldn't have allowed it!
BIG SWERVE!
Back to top Go down
johnmeode
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
johnmeode

PostSubject: Re: postponement   postponement - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 07 Sep 2012, 6:12 pm

Jeysey you love winding me up don't ya!! Lol.

We have a squad of 15 - 16 if you include me. So 15 lol. 8 of the squad are involved in the first round of the fa cup. Is this ok for everyone? Lol. You don't think the league would have already looked into this!!?
Back to top Go down
Vintage 9

PostSubject: Re: postponement   postponement - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 07 Sep 2012, 6:24 pm

johnmeode wrote:
Jeysey you love winding me up don't ya!! Lol.

We have a squad of 15 - 16 if you include me. So 15 lol. 8 of the squad are involved in the first round of the fa cup. Is this ok for everyone? Lol. You don't think the league would have already looked into this!!?
Me?? Winding you up! Nah, just asking a couple of questions my friend. You'll struggle with a squad of 15 (likely story), I fully expect you to be short most weeks and be relegated on minus points. Lol
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: postponement   postponement - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 07 Sep 2012, 6:25 pm

I think the wheels were put into motion for a Fairfield Dynamo team, before the end of last season had even finished for throops, the players involved did the dirty on some of the long serving throops players, i think it was Jamie Sharp Leon and Tom and perhaps a few more that helped to start up a new team, and so therefore it was the end for throops, its a shame on all the other throops lads really, suppose thats how it goes though, its the, as long as im alright jack attitude once again, rearing its ugly head.

HELLBOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

R M HARRIS.

Top class manager......
unbelievable tekkers....
very handsome.....
and a sure fire hit with all the ladies.....
Back to top Go down
littlebigman

littlebigman

PostSubject: Re: postponement   postponement - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 07 Sep 2012, 6:42 pm

THE MAGICIAN wrote:
who is hellboy ?
I know who he is Very Happy but i wont out him because i enjoy what he does!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: postponement   postponement - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 07 Sep 2012, 6:58 pm

And Tom Orton works for the fairfield pub.
Back to top Go down
johnmeode
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
johnmeode

PostSubject: Re: postponement   postponement - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 07 Sep 2012, 7:11 pm

Hellboy wrote:
I think the wheels were put into motion for a Fairfield Dynamo team, before the end of last season had even finished for throops, the players involved did the dirty on some of the long serving throops players, i think it was Jamie Sharp Leon and Tom and perhaps a few more that helped to start up a new team, and so therefore it was the end for throops, its a shame on all the other throops lads really, suppose thats how it goes though, its the, as long as im alright jack attitude once again, rearing its ugly head.

HELLBOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

R M HARRIS.

Top class manager......
unbelievable tekkers....
very handsome.....
and a sure fire hit with all the ladies.....

Wrong Mr hellboy. It was done at the very last minute and we were approached by the soon to be new landlord of the pub to set up a team from the pub.

Wasn't involved in throops so can't comment fully. But that's not the story I have been told
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: postponement   postponement - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 07 Sep 2012, 7:34 pm

Dont believe everything they tell you, i'm going in the fairfield later for a bit of a chinwag.
Back to top Go down
Saviour

PostSubject: Re: postponement   postponement - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 07 Sep 2012, 8:33 pm

Its wrong, i've got four on holiday 1 suspended for sundays game against prem. Can we have the week off please????

Why do the league care about Blaby and Whetstone or whoever???? are they getting a financial gain out of it?

Gordon stick to the alliance or you' ruin it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
CalamityScouse

CalamityScouse

PostSubject: Re: postponement   postponement - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 07 Sep 2012, 9:03 pm

As I said, I don't hide who I am, I am Mark McGlinchey, ex Gutho of 6 years. Many of your players have enjoyed ripping me on numerous occasions in the past.

I am also a committee member and yes my god damn awful face is on the web page (with a photo taken roughly 4 years ago)

So as you will see by my past postings on subjects, I am happy to speak out against the league, and say my opinion as I see the situation.

I can't say I know all the details of Fairfield, I can't say I know all the rules and regulations. But I do know that there are people out there who know how to twist thing best to there needs. For clarity - I am not saying this what you have done!

I have quite clearly stated, I don't want you fined, my issue is the can of worms that this may bring. The league has always been strict on postponements, in order to keep consistency. As Saviour has now posted, what is to stop him asking the question?
Back to top Go down
oily
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: postponement   postponement - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 07 Sep 2012, 9:21 pm

At the end of the day pot hunting throops/fairfield should fulfill thier fixtures.
The fixtures come out two weeks ago yet it took till wednesday to try to call it
off.
sam taylor over the last two weeks saying how many your gonna win by yet
when it comes to it its on your terms.
Fairfield/throops should be in prem but you dont want it.
Your there to be shot at and no one cares if you win it becauce your
pothunters and nobody cares.
Back to top Go down
johnmeode
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
johnmeode

PostSubject: Re: postponement   postponement - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 08 Sep 2012, 3:49 am

Sad and bitter spring to mind oily. I cancelled the game Sunday with the league. I let your sec know later as was waiting for the league to come back to me. I can't control what players say to you while having banter. Something it seems is lost on you. Its banter. Get over yourself. If you do t like.it complain to the league.

Grow up. Pathetic.

I will make no more comments on this thread. I have explained everything we have done and why. This folks is sunday league football. Not the fricken prem. Like us or hate us, I don't cars.

Bonjour
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: postponement   postponement - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

postponement
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next