Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Banter for 14th February

Go down 
+24
wiggoboy
ben
RM05
super polska
ginner
Rutland boy
funtime frankie
johnmeode
hoof merchant
Sparky
talbotkeeper
gilly
THE MAGICIAN
Gaz Throops Manager
ex ressys bossman
Polska legend II
Lodge
Ivan Drago
dee_aitcho
Minty
shearer
fozzi
harvey
Aussie Owl
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

Banter for 14th February - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter for 14th February   Banter for 14th February - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Feb 2010, 11:41 am

No mate, Q/Finals at the minute against Phoenix! yeah our boys will defo be up for that...its my birthday on sunday to so we be celebrating or drowning my sorrows!!! where you boys drink?
Back to top Go down
http://www.unitedrevolutionfc.webs.com
gilly

gilly

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 14th February   Banter for 14th February - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Feb 2010, 12:11 pm

in the neighbours pal , dont worry not as bad as it seems we have the bar to are selfs , how old this weekend pal ? what num do you where so i know who the birthday boy is ? ha ha ps try not to kick you to hard haha
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 14th February   Banter for 14th February - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Feb 2010, 12:15 pm

24 mate, unfortunetely i aint hard to miss as i am the skipper!! where bouts do you play?sure we will come along for a bit!
Back to top Go down
gilly

gilly

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 14th February   Banter for 14th February - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Feb 2010, 12:32 pm

haha funny that im the captain to , centre mid num 4 !! will def get you a pint for your birtday pal wouldnt want you leaving new parks with nothing haha
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 14th February   Banter for 14th February - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Feb 2010, 12:38 pm

Should be interesting thats where i play to! gona be a good game then! prob be wearing number 12 (dont ask why). Hopefully i will be buying you one as its rude to be celebrating to heavily in the opponents pub! Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 14th February   Banter for 14th February - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Feb 2010, 12:40 pm

gonna be a good game between us by the looks of it like paulo says both teams doing well in the league so should be a close run thing! not too close though im already getting a few grey hairs as it is Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 14th February   Banter for 14th February - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Feb 2010, 12:41 pm

plus cant wait to get to the exeter game and see what the leagues form team are all about!
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 14th February   Banter for 14th February - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Feb 2010, 12:42 pm

wafc wrote:
gonna be a good game between us by the looks of it like paulo says both teams doing well in the league so should be a close run thing! not too close though im already getting a few grey hairs as it is Laughing

we have been to extra time 4 times already this year!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 14th February   Banter for 14th February - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Feb 2010, 12:43 pm

i best bring some extra fags to keep me going then!
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 14th February   Banter for 14th February - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Feb 2010, 12:44 pm

wafc wrote:
i best bring some extra fags to keep me going then!

sure ralph the gaffer will be joining you if we get that far
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 14th February   Banter for 14th February - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Feb 2010, 12:46 pm

looking forward to it pal. wish it was tomorrow to be fair! and i aint even playing Very Happy
Back to top Go down
gilly

gilly

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 14th February   Banter for 14th February - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Feb 2010, 12:46 pm

looking forward to it pal ,see you sunday and what ever happens you can always celebrate your birthday in the neighbours with us haha ps ill just say sorry now for kicking you on your big day haha
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 14th February   Banter for 14th February - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Feb 2010, 12:49 pm

its ok i expect it!! just dont expect not to get kicked back! Smile see you sunday mate
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 14th February   Banter for 14th February - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Feb 2010, 12:50 pm

thats like foreplay to gilly! Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
gilly

gilly

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 14th February   Banter for 14th February - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Feb 2010, 1:14 pm

see you sunday pal hmmmm big smile i love a bit of foreplay
Back to top Go down
EcstasyFC

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 14th February   Banter for 14th February - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Feb 2010, 1:29 pm

Get a room guys!
Back to top Go down
fozzi
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
fozzi

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 14th February   Banter for 14th February - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Feb 2010, 5:44 pm

gilly wrote:
haha funny that im the captain to , centre mid num 4 !! will def get you a pint for your birtday pal wouldnt want you leaving new parks with nothing haha

believe me nobody leaves new parks with nothing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 14th February   Banter for 14th February - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 09 Mar 2010, 6:38 pm

dee_aitcho wrote:
Agree with the points completly, maybe if the goal was given which was a dubious off side.

Banter....hmmm more like AC gave it and Western just kicked off and wanted to fight.

Great game though, very proud.

Yes some teams are ok when its going ok, but you can;t keep chavs from revealing their true colours, some need to get an education and deal with things using brains instead of fists.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 14th February   Banter for 14th February - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banter for 14th February
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3