Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Banter for 14th February

Go down 
+24
wiggoboy
ben
RM05
super polska
ginner
Rutland boy
funtime frankie
johnmeode
hoof merchant
Sparky
talbotkeeper
gilly
THE MAGICIAN
Gaz Throops Manager
ex ressys bossman
Polska legend II
Lodge
Ivan Drago
dee_aitcho
Minty
shearer
fozzi
harvey
Aussie Owl
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
dee_aitcho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

Banter for 14th February - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter for 14th February   Banter for 14th February - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 14 Feb 2010, 8:01 pm

Right from the start of the old forum we were bigged up, I as manager/secretary have never said we were definatly going to win the league, I have already stated that my pick was for Willows to win the league.

Cheers for that Bushy, seems some people cant handle banter. Its what its all about.

The Aylestone Park comment has no rellivance as neither me nor Fozz is involved in the running of Aylestone Park, Fozz is a player, I was assisting, but left due to Uni commitments. So notihng to do with us if they cant get a team (which they can).

Never thought we were better than we were, were a young raw side that over the years will become good.

Sure I'm not the first person to big up there team?

Rant over.
Back to top Go down
ginner

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 14th February   Banter for 14th February - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 14 Feb 2010, 8:18 pm

I had a day out over at hinckley to watch cleansing, and firstly well done to the cleasing boys on getting to the final.To be honest this tie had the makings of a cracker only to be up staged by the ref terry (carnt say his last name as i'll get into bother) who is a level 3 ref and would not let this game flow what so ever.I could understand it if it was a dirty game but a part from the odd tackle remembering it was a semi final there wasn't a really bad tackle in the game.Terry totally ruined this game for players and spectators (well done terry). this is the 3rd year running that an alliance team has made the finals and was wondering if this year the league would be putting a ridiculous league program in front of them that gives them no chance of winning it. OR WILL the league see sense and let the club try and bring this trophy to the alliance league? .congratulations to all at cleasing. well done to the wallys the league dont lie. and well done to the glenny boyz .
Back to top Go down
super polska

super polska

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 14th February   Banter for 14th February - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 14 Feb 2010, 8:24 pm

With reference to the Fosse/Anstey game..... Game should be replayed as only 45 minutes was played. Despite the fact you were playing your best, games have been often turned on there head and results gone against the grain!
Back to top Go down
hoof merchant

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 14th February   Banter for 14th February - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 14 Feb 2010, 8:24 pm

wasn't you the glenny gaffer last year?didn't you fancy the prem?who's running it now
Back to top Go down
dee_aitcho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 14th February   Banter for 14th February - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 14 Feb 2010, 8:28 pm

edited

Last edited by dee_aitcho on Sun 14 Feb 2010, 8:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ginner

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 14th February   Banter for 14th February - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 14 Feb 2010, 8:29 pm

hoof merchant wrote:
wasn't you the glenny gaffer last year?didn't you fancy the prem?who's running it now

yes i was last year but working commitments ment i had to stand down and arron haywood is gaffer now . and i carnt wait to get back into football again as its pants watching
Back to top Go down
super polska

super polska

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 14th February   Banter for 14th February - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 14 Feb 2010, 8:32 pm

ginner wrote:
hoof merchant wrote:

yes i was last year but working commitments ment i had to stand down and arron haywood is gaffer now . and i carnt wait to get back into football again as its pants watching

They could do with someone to bollock them for terrible banter and being mardy. They embarressed themselves on saturday!
Back to top Go down
ginner

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 14th February   Banter for 14th February - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 14 Feb 2010, 8:34 pm

super polska wrote:
ginner wrote:
hoof merchant wrote:

They could do with someone to bollock them for terrible banter and being mardy. They embarressed themselves on saturday!

that bad Shocked
Back to top Go down
super polska

super polska

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 14th February   Banter for 14th February - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 14 Feb 2010, 8:35 pm

Not the slightest bit witty and went very bitter about being second rate!
Back to top Go down
super polska

super polska

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 14th February   Banter for 14th February - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 14 Feb 2010, 8:36 pm

dee_aitcho wrote:
edited

????? what happened here?????
Back to top Go down
ginner

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 14th February   Banter for 14th February - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 14 Feb 2010, 8:40 pm

super polska wrote:
Not the slightest bit witty and went very bitter about being second rate!

I ran the sunday side last year and the season before. and also the saturday side and it dont sound like the lads to me super.
Back to top Go down
dee_aitcho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 14th February   Banter for 14th February - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 14 Feb 2010, 8:40 pm

Thought he asked me Rich.
Back to top Go down
super polska

super polska

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 14th February   Banter for 14th February - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 14 Feb 2010, 8:41 pm

Thats what I thought, apparently not. Mr Turner always pleasant though.....he's my hero!
Back to top Go down
super polska

super polska

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 14th February   Banter for 14th February - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 14 Feb 2010, 8:42 pm

Ahhhh reet
Back to top Go down
ginner

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 14th February   Banter for 14th February - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 14 Feb 2010, 8:42 pm

super polska wrote:
Thats what I thought, apparently not. Mr Turner always pleasant though.....he's my hero!

a tv star these days
Back to top Go down
super polska

super polska

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 14th February   Banter for 14th February - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 14 Feb 2010, 8:43 pm

really?
Back to top Go down
ginner

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 14th February   Banter for 14th February - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 14 Feb 2010, 8:47 pm

yes star of that grime show on itv
Back to top Go down
funtime frankie

funtime frankie

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 14th February   Banter for 14th February - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 14 Feb 2010, 8:48 pm

saturdays as nothing to do with our sunday side apart from the 7 lads who play for us ha ha,i will hav them on there best behavior next week.second rate !dont tarnish us with the same brush mate,we probably hav that little bit of class that see's you bottom and us comfortable in the league and in the league cup semi,does this class as a bite ?
Back to top Go down
hoof merchant

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 14th February   Banter for 14th February - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 14 Feb 2010, 8:54 pm

yes
Back to top Go down
super polska

super polska

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 14th February   Banter for 14th February - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 14 Feb 2010, 8:54 pm

funtime frankie wrote:
saturdays as nothing to do with our sunday side apart from the 7 lads who play for us ha ha,i will hav them on there best behavior next week.second rate !dont tarnish us with the same brush mate,we probably hav that little bit of class that see's you bottom and us comfortable in the league and in the league cup semi,does this class as a bite ?

definately, you have that extra bit of class. We're only bottom because we're a victim of our own success. When teams play us it's like there cup final. We turn up and just have a knock about and teams come along to get the scalp of one of if not thee best team in Alliance history. We find it hard to get motivated to play lowly teams like yourself.
Back to top Go down
funtime frankie

funtime frankie

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 14th February   Banter for 14th February - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 14 Feb 2010, 8:59 pm

qaulity cant argue with that statement
Back to top Go down
talbotkeeper
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
talbotkeeper

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 14th February   Banter for 14th February - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 14 Feb 2010, 9:23 pm

fozzi wrote:
talbotkeeper wrote:
dee_aitcho wrote:
talbotkeeper wrote:
AFC Beaumont 2
Leicester Bharat Talbot 2

would like to say thanks to the ref 4 not turning up ringing up at 10;50 to say he not coming . so our manager had to ref and gave them a pen which was right then gave us a free kick when it should have bin a pen but no complaints with the result a draw fair result and well done to western 4 beating a.c wigston 5-0 where fozzi we might be going down but we want to go down but ur not winning the league are u . this is no desrespect to a.c wigston it pointed at fozzi as he is one big (.)

your a dick. I'd rather finish top 5 than go down.

Na-night

i might be a dick but am not the 1 giving it the big 1 am i so u finish 5th when ur bin top since sept that good but we have bin in the botton 2 all season so who care but we will help u finish 5th when we beat u at our place till then keep losing and we try and win 1

hmmm top all season or bottom two all season, decisions come tough these days.

whats next baked beans or spaghetti hoops?

well i would choose ravioli . and ur not top NE MORE
Back to top Go down
RM05

RM05

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 14th February   Banter for 14th February - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 14 Feb 2010, 9:28 pm

talbotkeeper wrote:
fozzi wrote:
talbotkeeper wrote:
dee_aitcho wrote:
talbotkeeper wrote:
AFC Beaumont 2

would like to say thanks to the ref 4 not turning up ringing up at 10;50 to say he not coming . so our manager had to ref and gave them a pen which was right then gave us a free kick when it should have bin a pen but no complaints with the result a draw fair result and well done to western 4 beating a.c wigston 5-0 where fozzi we might be going down but we want to go down but ur not winning the league are u . this is no desrespect to a.c wigston it pointed at fozzi as he is one big (.)

Na-night

i might be a dick but am not the 1 giving it the big 1 am i so u finish 5th when ur bin top since sept that good but we have bin in the botton 2 all season so who care but we will help u finish 5th when we beat u at our place till then keep losing and we try and win 1

hmmm top all season or bottom two all season, decisions come tough these days.

whats next baked beans or spaghetti hoops?

well i would choose ravioli . and ur not top NE MORE

Girls Girls.......

its a long hard season, dont get too excited just yet the season is not over and plenty more twists and turns.....
Back to top Go down
talbotkeeper
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
talbotkeeper

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 14th February   Banter for 14th February - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 14 Feb 2010, 9:40 pm

yes 13 games left 4 us and that = 10 defeats 1 draw and 2 wins
Back to top Go down
fozzi
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
fozzi

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 14th February   Banter for 14th February - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Feb 2010, 1:10 am

johnmeode wrote:
talbotkeeper wrote:
dee_aitcho wrote:
talbotkeeper wrote:
AFC Beaumont 2

Na-night

Is this the same talbot keeper we smashed ten past!

Fozzi is a centre half and he's still a better keeper than you kid.

Bore off

friends on the forum cheers

i think you missed out the word "lethal" bushy. keep up the good work.
Back to top Go down
fozzi
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
fozzi

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 14th February   Banter for 14th February - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Feb 2010, 1:11 am

talbotkeeper wrote:
yes 13 games left 4 us and that = 10 defeats 1 draw and 2 wins

cant really hear you i mean your nearly a whole division away tongue
Back to top Go down
fozzi
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
fozzi

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 14th February   Banter for 14th February - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Feb 2010, 1:16 am

Rutland boy wrote:
fozzi wrote:
ex ressys bossman wrote:
maybe! but wat i've saw ov r firsts this season u've got ur work cut out, watched them go out the county cup recently to countesthorpe, that was a well battled game and could have gone eitherway, there'l be in the mix at the end ov the season they played some nice football and had a good turn out to watch them, the main difference wiv the firsts this year is the 3 new lads that have come in and a reserves side to raid for the odd player, not many other teams in that league hav that luxury when things start gettin hard, and lookin at the league it looks like its gonna be tight so beatin the teams around u looks key, sorry ac but i think countesthorpe western and (maybe) willows and sunbury wiv a each chance

would you like to name any other teams in the promotion hunt? Laughing
He's just saying it's all very open and he's right. Lot of games left too, should be good.

i know what hes saying Laughing just having a laugh.
Back to top Go down
fozzi
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
fozzi

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 14th February   Banter for 14th February - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Feb 2010, 1:18 am

super polska wrote:
funtime frankie wrote:

definately, you have that extra bit of class. We're only bottom because we're a victim of our own success. When teams play us it's like there cup final. We turn up and just have a knock about and teams come along to get the scalp of one of if not thee best team in Alliance history. We find it hard to get motivated to play lowly teams like yourself.

Wow! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ben

ben

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 14th February   Banter for 14th February - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Feb 2010, 8:47 am

Hood Park Rangers 0-7 Humbo Rangers

A great performance from us, could have been more to be fair. Hood Park are a good set of lads and results will come for them, just need a finisher as the chances were there. That said, I don't think I had a shot on target to save. One of my easier clean sheets Very Happy
Back to top Go down
wiggoboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 14th February   Banter for 14th February - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Feb 2010, 9:31 am

super polska wrote:
funtime frankie wrote:

yes yes, Sleep we all know your team are "terrible"change the record its just going round and round and round, you keep on saying how crap your team are, but even thats boring now. Do yourself a favour and write something original for a change. Sleep
Back to top Go down
reffinghell

reffinghell

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 14th February   Banter for 14th February - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Feb 2010, 9:50 am

ginner wrote:
I had a day out over at hinckley to watch cleansing, and firstly well done to the cleasing boys on getting to the final.To be honest this tie had the makings of a cracker only to be up staged by the ref terry (carnt say his last name as i'll get into bother) who is a level 3 ref and would not let this game flow what so ever.I could understand it if it was a dirty game but a part from the odd tackle remembering it was a semi final there wasn't a really bad tackle in the game.Terry totally ruined this game for players and spectators (well done terry). this is the 3rd year running that an alliance team has made the finals and was wondering if this year the league would be putting a ridiculous league program in front of them that gives them no chance of winning it. OR WILL the league see sense and let the club try and bring this trophy to the alliance league? .congratulations to all at cleasing. well done to the wallys the league dont lie. and well done to the glenny boyz .
After many years refereeing in a lot of the leagues one of the biggest cheats who takes part in club football comes on and slags off a very good ref,get your own house in order,when you run the line you always try and cheat,your arms up and down like a prostitutes knickers,how do you know how to ref a semi final,you wouldnt be capable of refereeing a under 10's game,i say this because i have had experience of you and terry and i know which one of you is the decent man and ref and it aint you ginner!!
Back to top Go down
wiggoboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 14th February   Banter for 14th February - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Feb 2010, 10:13 am

reffinghell wrote:
ginner wrote:
After many years refereeing in a lot of the leagues one of the biggest cheats who takes part in club football comes on and slags off a very good ref,get your own house in order,when you run the line you always try and cheat,your arms up and down like a prostitutes knickers,how do you know how to ref a semi final,you wouldnt be capable of refereeing a under 10's game,i say this because i have had experience of you and terry and i know which one of you is the decent man and ref and it aint you ginner!!

What do you know about prostitutes knickers going up and down..........wazzzzzzzzzzup you loser.....
Back to top Go down
reffinghell

reffinghell

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 14th February   Banter for 14th February - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Feb 2010, 1:39 pm

wiggoboy wrote:
reffinghell wrote:
ginner wrote:

What do you know about prostitutes knickers going up and down..........wazzzzzzzzzzup you loser.....
ive seen your mum at work bounce
Back to top Go down
wiggoboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 14th February   Banter for 14th February - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Feb 2010, 2:20 pm

She charges £5 an inch, but she can't see to you at the moment, she can't change your £10 note.
Back to top Go down
super polska

super polska

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 14th February   Banter for 14th February - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Feb 2010, 7:03 pm

wiggoboy wrote:
super polska wrote:
funtime frankie wrote:

yes yes, Sleep we all know your team are "terrible"change the record its just going round and round and round, you keep on saying how crap your team are, but even thats boring now. Do yourself a favour and write something original for a change. Sleep

We're only bottom because we're a victim of our own success. When teams play us it's like there cup final. We turn up and just have a knock about and teams come along to get the scalp of one of if not thee best team in Alliance history. We find it hard to get motivated to play lowly teams like yourself
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 14th February   Banter for 14th February - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Feb 2010, 10:34 am

Couldnt put it ont he results but Congratualtions to Countesthorpe on gaurenteing a all allaince final. Looking forward to testing ourselves this sunday against an inform Western
Back to top Go down
http://www.unitedrevolutionfc.webs.com
gilly

gilly

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 14th February   Banter for 14th February - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Feb 2010, 10:41 am

well up for this sunday hopefully wallies through to the final but wont be taking magna lightly , well done to the magna boys for reachind the stokes final , so now let us wallies have are final ha ha see you sunday magna ????????????
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 14th February   Banter for 14th February - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Feb 2010, 11:06 am

gilly wrote:
well up for this sunday hopefully wallies through to the final but wont be taking magna lightly , well done to the magna boys for reachind the stokes final , so now let us wallies have are final ha ha see you sunday magna ????????????

Well the Stokes Cup final last year was a great achievement (still two very tough games for us to reach the Final this year). You boys are bang on form with neither of us experiencoing losing for a while but something has to give! hopefully shud be a good competitve game with some good football being played. Hope our lads can hit the ground running, after a week off!
Back to top Go down
http://www.unitedrevolutionfc.webs.com
gilly

gilly

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 14th February   Banter for 14th February - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Feb 2010, 11:22 am

march is a good month for fixtures , come on the western wallies, exeter and count old boys this will make the league interesting
Back to top Go down
gilly

gilly

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 14th February   Banter for 14th February - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Feb 2010, 11:26 am

sorry thought you was in the final already of the stokes , should be a good game sunday win or LOOSE hope you come to the pub to have a beer with us ??????
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 14th February   Banter for 14th February - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banter for 14th February
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next