Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Worst Team in Each Division

Go down 
+8
talbotkeeper
Fishandchips
greeeedy
bumble
spartano1
NiffyA
alliance no1
passandpassandpass
12 posters
AuthorMessage
passandpassandpass

Worst Team in Each Division Empty
PostSubject: Worst Team in Each Division   Worst Team in Each Division Icon_minitimeThu 25 Nov 2010, 4:07 pm

Who is the worst team in each division, and who do you expect to finish rock bottom?
Back to top Go down
alliance no1

PostSubject: Re: Worst Team in Each Division   Worst Team in Each Division Icon_minitimeThu 25 Nov 2010, 4:49 pm

got to be either hoods park or lk old boys in div 6
Back to top Go down
NiffyA
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
NiffyA

PostSubject: Re: Worst Team in Each Division   Worst Team in Each Division Icon_minitimeThu 25 Nov 2010, 4:55 pm

have to say Hood Park, although we've not played them yet - I thought LK Old boys werent a bad outfit and could get some more points on the board this season.
Back to top Go down
spartano1
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Worst Team in Each Division   Worst Team in Each Division Icon_minitimeThu 25 Nov 2010, 6:13 pm

inter mivan in div 4 they shud be in div 6 to be honest, think they are more like a mid table div 6 team
Back to top Go down
bumble

PostSubject: Re: Worst Team in Each Division   Worst Team in Each Division Icon_minitimeFri 26 Nov 2010, 4:33 pm

Bottom half of Division 1, All those teams should be in Div 3
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Worst Team in Each Division   Worst Team in Each Division Icon_minitimeFri 26 Nov 2010, 8:31 pm

bumble wrote:

dont know bout worst teams but who i think will finish bottom

prem - wigston utd
div 1 - afc hurricanes/leicester accies
div 2- polska/st andrews
div 3 - ac wigston & kingsway
div 4 - inter mivan
div 5 - fc komrska/azul zorros
div 6 - hood park rangers
Back to top Go down
Fishandchips
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Fishandchips

PostSubject: Re: Worst Team in Each Division   Worst Team in Each Division Icon_minitimeFri 26 Nov 2010, 8:52 pm

greeeedy wrote:
bumble wrote:

prem - wigston utd
div 2- polska/st andrews
div 4 - inter mivan

think thats very harsh on Komrska, they are far from the worst team we have played this season, just need maybe a little luck i think, there goal difference before this week said it all lost 8 out of 8 but only a -9 goal diff, point deduction has done them no favors but think they're too good to finish bottom. Azul played some good football against us too, not going to say who i think the worst team is becasue i don't think its fair on them in a very close division from top to bottom! some of the other divisions have teams that are getting hammered week in week out but not in div 5.
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/mdhknights/
talbotkeeper
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
talbotkeeper

PostSubject: Re: Worst Team in Each Division   Worst Team in Each Division Icon_minitimeSat 27 Nov 2010, 8:42 am

Fishandchips wrote:
greeeedy wrote:
bumble wrote:

prem - wigston utd
div 2- polska/st andrews
div 4 - inter mivan

think thats very harsh on Komrska, they are far from the worst team we have played this season, just need maybe a little luck i think, there goal difference before this week said it all lost 8 out of 8 but only a -9 goal diff, point deduction has done them no favors but think they're too good to finish bottom. Azul played some good football against us too, not going to say who i think the worst team is becasue i don't think its fair on them in a very close division from top to bottom! some of the other divisions have teams that are getting hammered week in week out but not in div 5.

very much agreed fish and chips komrska will not beat the top 5-6 but they r not the worst team in div 5 they have only lost by ONE GOAL every week till we beat them 5-0 last they just lack a good goal scorer
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Worst Team in Each Division   Worst Team in Each Division Icon_minitimeSat 27 Nov 2010, 10:02 am

passandpassandpass wrote:
Who is the worst team in each division, and who do you expect to finish rock bottom?

Not a very nice topic.

I wish there was a knobheed button.
Back to top Go down
superfly sec

PostSubject: Re: Worst Team in Each Division   Worst Team in Each Division Icon_minitimeSat 27 Nov 2010, 6:23 pm

The ones residing at the bottom of each division would be the logical choice. elephant
Back to top Go down
saff lounge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Worst Team in Each Division   Worst Team in Each Division Icon_minitimeMon 29 Nov 2010, 1:28 pm

komrska no chance of finishing bottom if they keep their side together, dont think they will even be in bottom 3
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Worst Team in Each Division   Worst Team in Each Division Icon_minitimeMon 29 Nov 2010, 2:17 pm

superfly sec wrote:

The ones residing at the bottom of each division would be the logical choice. elephant

lol! A bit of a dense question.
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Worst Team in Each Division   Worst Team in Each Division Icon_minitimeMon 29 Nov 2010, 6:47 pm

saff lounge wrote:

komrska no chance of finishing bottom if they keep their side together, dont think they will even be in bottom 3
take on board what u say however...........
there on - x amount of points and yet to win a game. like i said DONT KNOW ABOUT THE WORST TEAM but who I think will finish bottom... looks a nailed on bet in my eyes. i also seen them play hoskins and only lost 3-0 so could argue that there are worse teams in the division but it all boils down to how many points u have at the end of the season and - x amount of points to start with doesnt help them thats why i picked them Wink
Back to top Go down
tulip

PostSubject: Re: Worst Team in Each Division   Worst Team in Each Division Icon_minitimeMon 29 Nov 2010, 7:43 pm

talbotkeeper wrote:
Fishandchips wrote:
greeeedy wrote:
bumble wrote:

prem - wigston utd
div 2- polska/st andrews
div 4 - inter mivan

very much agreed fish and chips komrska will not beat the top 5-6 but they r not the worst team in div 5 they have only lost by ONE GOAL every week till we beat them 5-0 last they just lack a good goal scorer
just to please my friends at Kauto stars-Div 3-it wont be you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Worst Team in Each Division   Worst Team in Each Division Icon_minitimeTue 30 Nov 2010, 8:51 am

Advance couriers for me. When was the last time you saw a result of theirs that impressed you? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Worst Team in Each Division   Worst Team in Each Division Icon_minitimeTue 30 Nov 2010, 6:26 pm

New Road Inn div 4, seem to be going down hill fast.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Worst Team in Each Division   Worst Team in Each Division Icon_minitimeTue 30 Nov 2010, 7:52 pm

Hellboy wrote:
New Road Inn div 4, seem to be going down hill fast.

mate, as human beings we couldn't go any further downhill!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Worst Team in Each Division   Worst Team in Each Division Icon_minitimeFri 03 Dec 2010, 10:24 am

Yes you could, you could become a bottom feeder.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Worst Team in Each Division   Worst Team in Each Division Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Worst Team in Each Division
Page 1 of 1