Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

DIV 4 BEST TEAM YOU HAVE PLAYED THIS YEAR

Go down 
+2
riley
sean callaghan
6 posters
AuthorMessage
sean callaghan

DIV 4 BEST TEAM YOU HAVE PLAYED THIS YEAR Empty
PostSubject: DIV 4 BEST TEAM YOU HAVE PLAYED THIS YEAR   DIV 4 BEST TEAM YOU HAVE PLAYED THIS YEAR Icon_minitimeFri 23 Apr 2010, 6:13 am

WHO HAS BEEN THE TEAM IN DIV 4 THAT HAS GIVEN YOU A GOOD GAME AND BEEN THE HARDEST TO BEAT OR LOSE TOO AND WHY

Last edited by sean callaghan on Fri 23 Apr 2010, 6:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sean callaghan

PostSubject: Re: DIV 4 BEST TEAM YOU HAVE PLAYED THIS YEAR   DIV 4 BEST TEAM YOU HAVE PLAYED THIS YEAR Icon_minitimeFri 23 Apr 2010, 6:16 am

HAS TO BE SPORTING WIGSTON FOR ME VERY ORGANISED AND PLAY GOOD FOOTBALL STEP ABOVE ANYONE IN DIV 4 I THINK
Back to top Go down
riley

PostSubject: Re: DIV 4 BEST TEAM YOU HAVE PLAYED THIS YEAR   DIV 4 BEST TEAM YOU HAVE PLAYED THIS YEAR Icon_minitimeFri 23 Apr 2010, 7:00 am

id say fosse the first time we played them in the league!!! would have said humbo from the other weekend but we were as awful as they were good and i didnt play when sporting hammared us so cant comment on that game
Back to top Go down
Gifford
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Gifford

PostSubject: Re: DIV 4 BEST TEAM YOU HAVE PLAYED THIS YEAR   DIV 4 BEST TEAM YOU HAVE PLAYED THIS YEAR Icon_minitimeFri 23 Apr 2010, 8:34 am

id say sporting not a big fan of fosse team of fat slobs and 8 foot freaks of nature they do move the ball round well still, Sporting for me
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: DIV 4 BEST TEAM YOU HAVE PLAYED THIS YEAR   DIV 4 BEST TEAM YOU HAVE PLAYED THIS YEAR Icon_minitimeFri 23 Apr 2010, 8:41 am

Gifford wrote:
id say sporting not a big fan of fosse team of fat slobs and 8 foot freaks of nature they do move the ball round well still, Sporting for me

Bit harsh on Fosse who are struggling for form atm but certainly have been the best team in our league. Sporting have done very well with there recent run of games but still Fosse deserve to be top and win the double-esp considering their past few season where they have struggled
Back to top Go down
http://www.unitedrevolutionfc.webs.com
Screech Powers

Screech Powers

PostSubject: Re: DIV 4 BEST TEAM YOU HAVE PLAYED THIS YEAR   DIV 4 BEST TEAM YOU HAVE PLAYED THIS YEAR Icon_minitimeFri 23 Apr 2010, 1:12 pm

Ours would have to be Fosse followed by Magna.

We have caught Humbo on a bad day twice so i'm fully expecting them to come out firing in our last match. Superfly were very good both games, can't believe they've not got a better league position.
Back to top Go down
Piemasterflash

Piemasterflash

PostSubject: Re: DIV 4 BEST TEAM YOU HAVE PLAYED THIS YEAR   DIV 4 BEST TEAM YOU HAVE PLAYED THIS YEAR Icon_minitimeFri 23 Apr 2010, 1:29 pm

Fosse for me by far the best footballing side! Magna second (very organised) never anything to exciting thou! Humbo must being doing something right (just not aginst us)! Mdh, superfly are tricky teams! So are desford (mainly due to their lack of football ability think u need ur rugby boots of their games).
Back to top Go down
http://www.teamstats.net/sportingwigston
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DIV 4 BEST TEAM YOU HAVE PLAYED THIS YEAR   DIV 4 BEST TEAM YOU HAVE PLAYED THIS YEAR Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DIV 4 BEST TEAM YOU HAVE PLAYED THIS YEAR
Page 1 of 1