Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Pot hunting.....again!!!

Go down 
+15
L.K.F.C
Fishandchips
Pete Mourinho
the goalie
Gifford
dan_mitchell_WRFC
mermick
rocket ledge
Polska legend II
Capello
Thenextbigthing
dezza
THE MAGICIAN
Hellboy
Widds
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
rocket ledge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

Pot hunting.....again!!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pot hunting.....again!!!   Pot hunting.....again!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 07 Jun 2012, 3:37 pm

Widds wrote:
rocket ledge wrote:
Widds wrote:
Being difficult to beat doesnt make you good enough for the prem etc...

Unfortunately Tommy, your use of other players from WCB etc means you have the potential to be very good....

weve just lost 5 players to azzuri, lee barratt played 270 minutes for us last season, that is just 3 games, 2 of those in midweek, tom hill played 115 minutes for us, 90 against huncote and a 25 minute cameo against polska

so unfortunately widds your arguments about us using car breakers players just doesnt stand up at all

I think it does stand up....didnt Tom score 3 against Huncote? Effectively ending their challenge for the league title...? Surely its better to put Saff in a higher division where these 'bonus' players cannot affect the bigger picture....tough on Saff, but its for the greater good...trick is to not sign them on unless you have too use them...

i signed them on because we had to use them, tom twice and lee 3 times, we could have used them about a dozen times but didnt, we had no other options when we did use them, they could have played against you when i had to play but i didnt want them to, we wont be using them next season unless we are short of players the same as the season just gone

didnt you sign crows nest players to help make sure you got maximum points towards the end of the season,
Back to top Go down
rocket ledge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Pot hunting.....again!!!   Pot hunting.....again!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 07 Jun 2012, 3:38 pm

so like i say widds, your argument just doesnt stand up
Back to top Go down
rocket ledge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Pot hunting.....again!!!   Pot hunting.....again!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 07 Jun 2012, 3:41 pm

yes its a shame you werent up at least 2 divisions last season as you should of been, talking of bonus players, didnt they help you win the league ?

Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Pot hunting.....again!!!   Pot hunting.....again!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 07 Jun 2012, 3:44 pm

rocket ledge wrote:

so like i say widds, your argument just doesnt stand up

I think my arguement stands up....the games they played, they were heavily influential...

We signed Ty on because we were short on players and we knew he had the quality to make a difference....i can admit it Tommy....
Back to top Go down
rocket ledge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Pot hunting.....again!!!   Pot hunting.....again!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 07 Jun 2012, 3:49 pm

i have nothing to admit, we used them only when needed and thats FACT

as the time they spent on the pitch proves

they were both available for a dozen games last season, which means they could have played for 2160 minutes between them, they actually played for 385 minutes between them
Back to top Go down
rocket ledge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Pot hunting.....again!!!   Pot hunting.....again!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 07 Jun 2012, 3:52 pm

have a word with your committee friends widds and ask for huncote to be added 3 points and take 3 of us, i really dont mind, HONESTLY i dont
Back to top Go down
rocket ledge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Pot hunting.....again!!!   Pot hunting.....again!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 07 Jun 2012, 4:05 pm

1 NRI (C) 16 10 5 1 58 37 21 16 35
2 Magna Town 16 8 3 5 51 45 6 27
3 Huncote FC 16 7 3 6 50 39 11 24
4 MDH Knights 16 7 2 7 46 37 9 23
5 Reem Team* 16 7 3 6 57 53 4 22
6 Saffron Lounge 16 7 1 8 57 66 -9 22

there you go widds i have sorted the league out for you, i gave huncote a 2-0 win against us, i hope you are ok with that, i would like to say that we officially finished 6 because what we did against huncote was totally unfair and it must be illegal for us to do it, so congratulations on your 3rd placed finish huncote

widds i promise you that saff lounge will never do that again, it isnt right that other teams have been doing it LEGALLY for 30 or 40 years, we should never be allowed to benefit 385 minutes between these 2 players
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Pot hunting.....again!!!   Pot hunting.....again!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 07 Jun 2012, 4:09 pm

Finally....you agree.

You fell short of admitting to playing outside the morality of the game....but you will get there
Back to top Go down
rocket ledge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Pot hunting.....again!!!   Pot hunting.....again!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 07 Jun 2012, 4:15 pm

now dock all your points from games that ty played in

you play ringers and illegal players we dont

so lets leave it at that
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Pot hunting.....again!!!   Pot hunting.....again!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 07 Jun 2012, 7:33 pm

Haha, really? When did we play an illegal player or a ringer?

You clearly dont know Malc....its his big thing, he will not play a ringer...
Back to top Go down
Dodgy

Dodgy

PostSubject: Re: Pot hunting.....again!!!   Pot hunting.....again!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 07 Jun 2012, 8:47 pm

Fail to see how they played ringers, if the player is signed on then no rules have been broken, I sign on for an LSL team every year, if the rules permit it then nobody is in the wrong

I admit it can be unfortunate to some teams, take last year Couriers played a side from Brum in the FA cup who Matt Gardner was playing for, 6 weeks later he scored the goal that knocked us out the County Cup, having been bought in from Birmingham because he helps Stamford out in their big games, nothing we can do about it just gotta get on with it

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Pot hunting.....again!!!   Pot hunting.....again!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 07 Jun 2012, 9:10 pm

Agreed, no ringers played...dont think anyone accused Saff of that. But the point about having these players on the books, is that the league places teams in divisions based upon the players they have signed on...hence why Saff have moved up probably one div higher than they would if they hadnt signed the car breakers lads on....think its just sensible practice.

Back to top Go down
rocket ledge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Pot hunting.....again!!!   Pot hunting.....again!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 08 Jun 2012, 2:36 pm

Widds wrote:
Agreed, no ringers played...dont think anyone accused Saff of that. But the point about having these players on the books, is that the league places teams in divisions based upon the players they have signed on...hence why Saff have moved up probably one div higher than they would if they hadnt signed the car breakers lads on....think its just sensible practice.

we finished 3rd so we were always going up, when we won div 5, we never had any car breakers signed on and went up 2 divisions, you make out that lee and tom are the only reason that we have done well in our 2 seasons but the fact is that lee has 270 minutes and tom has played 115 minutes, so there is nothing that you have said that really stands up but hey you keep trying lad
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Pot hunting.....again!!!   Pot hunting.....again!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 08 Jun 2012, 3:53 pm

Haha, yeah ok Tommy....how did that WNF go for you boys against Huncote?? That ruined their title chances as they couldnt recover...

And i dont think its just them that make you a good team....i rate about 4 of your players as being div 1 standard....

Anyway mate, last year you said the committee was fixed....but yet we have gone up two divisions this year....doesnt this mean that it wasnt fixed? Or, does it mean that this year you have influenced the positioning of the constitution???
Back to top Go down
Pete Mourinho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Pot hunting.....again!!!   Pot hunting.....again!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 08 Jun 2012, 11:08 pm

rocket ledge wrote:
1 NRI (C) 16 10 5 1 58 37 21 16 35
2 Magna Town 16 8 3 5 51 45 6 27
3 Huncote FC 16 7 3 6 50 39 11 24
4 MDH Knights 16 7 2 7 46 37 9 23
5 Reem Team* 16 7 3 6 57 53 4 22
6 Saffron Lounge 16 7 1 8 57 66 -9 22

there you go widds i have sorted the league out for you, i gave huncote a 2-0 win against us, i hope you are ok with that, i would like to say that we officially finished 6 because what we did against huncote was totally unfair and it must be illegal for us to do it, so congratulations on your 3rd placed finish huncote

widds i promise you that saff lounge will never do that again, it isnt right that other teams have been doing it LEGALLY for 30 or 40 years, we should never be allowed to benefit 385 minutes between these 2 players

I don't want third Tommy

You beat us fair and square with what you had in front of you on the night

Yeah I openly disagree with players being able to sign for alliance and Lsl sides but thats the fa's problem not yours. If tom wants to come ans play for huncote when wcb don't have a game he is welcome Smile.
Back to top Go down
FC POCHIN
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
FC POCHIN

PostSubject: Re: Pot hunting.....again!!!   Pot hunting.....again!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 08 Jun 2012, 11:24 pm

rocket ledge wrote:

so lets leave it at that

oh dear tommy that's not true is it
when you won div 5 you played at least one ringer against us at your place
and that's fact because i know the player by sight and the whole of our team identified him
after the game from the team photo of perrin rangers
what baffles me is why you did it as it was a game you were always going to win
and you had 3 decent subs on the bench
Back to top Go down
http://chriscooper05@hotmail.com
rocket ledge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Pot hunting.....again!!!   Pot hunting.....again!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Jun 2012, 2:54 pm

FC POCHIN wrote:
rocket ledge wrote:

so lets leave it at that

and that's fact because i know the player by sight and the whole of our team identified him

not guilty, spread your lies elsewhere lad, they wont work here, ray hawksley never played for us until the season just gone, FACT
Back to top Go down
rocket ledge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Pot hunting.....again!!!   Pot hunting.....again!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Jun 2012, 2:56 pm

Widds wrote:
Haha, yeah ok Tommy....how did that WNF go for you boys against Huncote?? That ruined their title chances as they couldnt recover...

And i dont think its just them that make you a good team....i rate about 4 of your players as being div 1 standard....

Anyway mate, last year you said the committee was fixed....but yet we have gone up two divisions this year....doesnt this mean that it wasnt fixed? Or, does it mean that this year you have influenced the positioning of the constitution???

1 game never ruins any teams title chances unless it is the last game of the season, or maybe they got 5 or 6 of their players banned or injured for future games
Back to top Go down
FC POCHIN
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
FC POCHIN

PostSubject: Re: Pot hunting.....again!!!   Pot hunting.....again!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Jun 2012, 5:52 pm

rocket ledge wrote:
FC POCHIN wrote:
rocket ledge wrote:

so lets leave it at that

not guilty, spread your lies elsewhere lad, they wont work here, ray hawksley never played for us until the season just gone, FACT

i never mentioned ray hawksley so that proves my point
schoolboy error tommy!
Back to top Go down
rocket ledge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Pot hunting.....again!!!   Pot hunting.....again!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Jun 2012, 7:20 pm

ray hawksley was mentioned at the time when he was only watching the game, so there is no schoolboy error, as it was on this forum at the time, so you havent proved any point, i would like to see you try to as i know that that would be impossible, so its you that has made the schoolboy error, not me
Back to top Go down
FC POCHIN
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
FC POCHIN

PostSubject: Re: Pot hunting.....again!!!   Pot hunting.....again!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Jun 2012, 11:26 pm

he did pretty well to score from watching from the line then
surely it should have been disallowed Laughing
Back to top Go down
rocket ledge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Pot hunting.....again!!!   Pot hunting.....again!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 11 Jun 2012, 5:36 pm

FC POCHIN wrote:
he did pretty well to score from watching from the line then
surely it should have been disallowed Laughing

he didnt score, you can check with the results secretary to see who scored for us on the day if you like, as i have forgot as we scored quite a few that season Laughing
Back to top Go down
FC POCHIN
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
FC POCHIN

PostSubject: Re: Pot hunting.....again!!!   Pot hunting.....again!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 11 Jun 2012, 10:22 pm

of course he didn't score when you rang the result through he wasn't signed on
i think you gave it to dicko
Back to top Go down
rocket ledge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Pot hunting.....again!!!   Pot hunting.....again!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 12 Jun 2012, 4:45 pm

dicko scored then, end of
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Pot hunting.....again!!!   Pot hunting.....again!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 01 Mar 2013, 5:22 pm

Beef wrote:
Reem are carrying on next season we already have sponsors in place Sorry Hellboy i know that will dissapoint you. Surely wether we owe money or not is between Reem and the League secretary, Nether of which is You.

You've been told wrong. You should stop reading things written on park toilet walls while lurking around in there and believing them.

No No No No No No No No i know my stuff, right again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pot hunting.....again!!!   Pot hunting.....again!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pot hunting.....again!!!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Banter :: Banter - Alliance Football-
Jump to: