Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Pot hunting.....again!!!

Go down 
+15
L.K.F.C
Fishandchips
Pete Mourinho
the goalie
Gifford
dan_mitchell_WRFC
mermick
rocket ledge
Polska legend II
Capello
Thenextbigthing
dezza
THE MAGICIAN
Hellboy
Widds
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
the goalie
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
the goalie

Pot hunting.....again!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pot hunting.....again!!!   Pot hunting.....again!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 02 May 2012, 5:16 pm

we at st marks are not pothunters , but surely dont we all play to enjoy our football and winning trophies should be your starting point every season
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Pot hunting.....again!!!   Pot hunting.....again!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 02 May 2012, 6:07 pm

cyclops pothunters are scum of the earth.
Back to top Go down
Pete Mourinho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Pot hunting.....again!!!   Pot hunting.....again!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 02 May 2012, 8:59 pm

Here's my view on div 3

We started the year as everyone's whipping boys and have had a reasonable year in a tough division and not a bad little run in the cup lol!

NRI are not pot hunting nor as Widds is a committee member does he get special treatment (neither do we, I wanted to stay in Div 4!!)

Sorry Widds/Malc but NRI were not the best side we have played this year that would be Saff by a mile the way they ripped us to pieces on WNF puts them head and shoulders above NRI. In fact we got 3 points off Saff, 1 off Reem (they are a better side on their day than NRI) and 2 points off NRI. Magna beat us 3 times and MDH twice both of these sides caused us more problems than NRI.

I think there is a strong shout for NRI/Magna/Reem/Saff/MDH/Kaffir and ourselves to all be promoted and the fact that we have all been so well matched we could all be in the same division next year
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Pot hunting.....again!!!   Pot hunting.....again!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 02 May 2012, 9:18 pm

Certainly agree with the first 4 named all going up and welcome them to knighton park next season
Back to top Go down
Fishandchips
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Fishandchips

PostSubject: Re: Pot hunting.....again!!!   Pot hunting.....again!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 02 May 2012, 11:41 pm

I agree NRI are not pothunting, with there first choice 11 every week yes maybe they could be playing a fair bit higher and still being successful but chatting to a few of their lads after our game they have a lot of players signed on and have had use them, they have won the league because of how they have still managed to be consistent despite regularly having to chop and change the squad and credit for that has to go to the manager - other sides when they have there top 11 are in the same position (Reem and Saff Lounge) but the difference is when they have had to make changes they havent been as consistent

As far as promotion goes top 3 are a sure thing and there is no doubt the next 3/4 teams wouldn't feel out of their depth either as the games have all been very competitive this season and all enjoyed playing each other i think (most anyway lol) all depends on how many teams are wanted for each division and new teams coming in.
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/mdhknights/
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Pot hunting.....again!!!   Pot hunting.....again!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 02 May 2012, 11:57 pm

Erm cheers Pete lol
Huncote are bob too! Haha
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: Pot hunting.....again!!!   Pot hunting.....again!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 03 May 2012, 4:15 am

Its all ways nice to hear what other teams think about you and other teams in the league you have just competed in.

By the sounds of it Saff lounge are on the verge of a double promotion at least, its a common known fact that Saff have some ridiculously good players as do Reem.

I say put them both in the Premier, its not too far fetched either as Saff have shown that even with a team not containing all there super stars can still beat the alliance league Champions.

Lol.
Back to top Go down
Pete Mourinho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Pot hunting.....again!!!   Pot hunting.....again!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 03 May 2012, 8:16 am

Widds wrote:
Erm cheers Pete lol

I should have added you were the best team over the season and deserved to win the league as a result, as you did last year!! My point was that if you needed to jump up to Div 1 so do Reem/Saff and possibly some more of us
scratch
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Pot hunting.....again!!!   Pot hunting.....again!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 03 May 2012, 12:36 pm

ok mate, i thought you were going that way, once i stopped crying i was fine lol

but agreed, a team like saff should be at least as high as us, on their day, best in the league, plus won 3 trophies in two years. they need to be somewhere more competitive as you say
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Pot hunting.....again!!!   Pot hunting.....again!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 03 May 2012, 2:26 pm

Huncote Sec wrote:
Widds wrote:
Erm cheers Pete lol

I should have added you were the best team over the season and deserved to win the league as a result, as you did last year!! My point was that if you needed to jump up to Div 1 so do Reem/Saff and possibly some more of us
scratch

Talking of bob, i must tell you a quick one, a man was walking his dog through the graveyard when he saw another man crouching behind a gravestone...morning! he said...
The other man replies, no, just having a bob.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Pot hunting.....again!!!   Pot hunting.....again!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 03 May 2012, 2:29 pm

Widds wrote:
ok mate, i thought you were going that way, once i stopped crying i was fine lol

but agreed, a team like saff should be at least as high as us, on their day, best in the league, plus won 3 trophies in two years. they need to be somewhere more competitive as you say

div 7 bound written all over that squad now, especially now ginners gone, have you heard whos taken over helm?
Back to top Go down
rocket ledge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Pot hunting.....again!!!   Pot hunting.....again!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 03 May 2012, 2:45 pm

saff lounge are on the verge of folding and you talk about us being in division 1 lol, ginners gone, keeper has gone to manage dukla in division 5 or 6, our top scorer is on his way with dale along with all the players that signed from sporting highcross, but as dale says it wont be sporting highcross reforming, our ground has gone to robinsons garage who i hear will be called aylestone or the union,

i will be trying but i dont think we can survive another season unless we can scrape together the players we had from our 1st season without kieran plant and jody bingham who were massive influences on our 1st season, i know that kraig anderson owes the county f.a some kind of fine and the lads a tight fook, you cant play him as a ringer because being 7 foot fooking tall he stands out too much, if anyone knows how much the lad owes let me know on here, as i am useless on the county website, i will probably have to play on a regular basis next season and my legs would not survive in division 1,

(Moderator - I could see a big fine coming your way!)
Back to top Go down
rocket ledge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Pot hunting.....again!!!   Pot hunting.....again!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 05 May 2012, 2:40 am

Huncote Sec wrote:
Here's my view on div 3

We started the year as everyone's whipping boys and have had a reasonable year in a tough division and not a bad little run in the cup lol!

NRI are not pot hunting nor as Widds is a committee member does he get special treatment (neither do we, I wanted to stay in Div 4!!)

Sorry Widds/Malc but NRI were not the best side we have played this year that would be Saff by a mile the way they ripped us to pieces on WNF puts them head and shoulders above NRI. In fact we got 3 points off Saff, 1 off Reem (they are a better side on their day than NRI) and 2 points off NRI. Magna beat us 3 times and MDH twice both of these sides caused us more problems than NRI.

I think there is a strong shout for NRI/Magna/Reem/Saff/MDH/Kaffir and ourselves to all be promoted and the fact that we have all been so well matched we could all be in the same division next year

nice speech that, i can see you getting pats all round on your commitee table, you big saff lounge up but on another thread you say the only 2 impressive players at saff lounge are 2 that in general dont play for us, laughable
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Pot hunting.....again!!!   Pot hunting.....again!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 05 May 2012, 9:30 am

Jealousy gets you nowhere.
Back to top Go down
rocket ledge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Pot hunting.....again!!!   Pot hunting.....again!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 15 May 2012, 3:18 pm

a new pot hunter on the horizon LKS, not a foreign side as some might believe, they have already stuck their claws into, baz dovey, jamie dunkley and ryan rowley from the lounge
Back to top Go down
L.K.F.C
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Pot hunting.....again!!!   Pot hunting.....again!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 15 May 2012, 4:32 pm

It was Reem for me but I do understand what pete is saying. We can't beat NRI it seems but at least there's always a game to be had, whereas Reem full strength in our semi final just gave us nothing. The best side we played this year.
Still Wids and his lads get the job done week in week out so worthy winners. As for us we are more than happy to go into any division, looking at our record against the higher sides we're probably better off there!!!
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Pot hunting.....again!!!   Pot hunting.....again!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 15 May 2012, 8:40 pm

L.K.F.C wrote:
It was Reem for me but I do understand what pete is saying. We can't beat NRI it seems but at least there's always a game to be had, whereas Reem full strength in our semi final just gave us nothing. The best side we played this year.
Still Wids and his lads get the job done week in week out so worthy winners. As for us we are more than happy to go into any division, looking at our record against the higher sides we're probably better off there!!!

Cheers fella, like people say, we grind results out, dont like losing!!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Pot hunting.....again!!!   Pot hunting.....again!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 16 May 2012, 10:33 am

Widds wrote:
L.K.F.C wrote:

Have reem team paid all their pitch fees and fines what they owe yet?
Back to top Go down
Beef

Beef

PostSubject: Re: Pot hunting.....again!!!   Pot hunting.....again!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 16 May 2012, 11:44 am

Hellboy wrote:
Widds wrote:
L.K.F.C wrote:

Have reem team paid all their pitch fees and fines what they owe yet?

You really do have a WIERD obsession with Reem Team...
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Pot hunting.....again!!!   Pot hunting.....again!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 16 May 2012, 1:26 pm

WEIRD...not really, just after an answer, your team owes money, why dont they just pay it, or are the mighty reem team to skint to?
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Pot hunting.....again!!!   Pot hunting.....again!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 16 May 2012, 1:51 pm

hopefully Reem team are continuing next season, if they get a regular team out then could bring more silver for the alliance next season, which is what we all want for the league
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Pot hunting.....again!!!   Pot hunting.....again!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 16 May 2012, 2:19 pm

They've not got 2 halfpennies to rub together, so iv'e been told.
Back to top Go down
Beef

Beef

PostSubject: Re: Pot hunting.....again!!!   Pot hunting.....again!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 16 May 2012, 2:48 pm

Reem are carrying on next season we already have sponsors in place Sorry Hellboy i know that will dissapoint you. Surely wether we owe money or not is between Reem and the League secretary, Nether of which is You.

You've been told wrong. You should stop reading things written on park toilet walls while lurking around in there and believing them.
Back to top Go down
mmm_boogie

PostSubject: Re: Pot hunting.....again!!!   Pot hunting.....again!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 16 May 2012, 3:08 pm

Hellboy wrote:
WEIRD...not really, just after an answer, your team owes money, why dont they just pay it, or are the mighty reem team to skint to?
Dont think the forum is the place to discuss any teams finances Hellboy. It will be sorted the same as it always has been with any club. #KeepYourNoseOutOfEveryonesBusiness
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Pot hunting.....again!!!   Pot hunting.....again!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 16 May 2012, 4:06 pm

we using hashtags now? awesome! #downwiththecoolkidz Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Pot hunting.....again!!!   Pot hunting.....again!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 16 May 2012, 5:38 pm

mmm_boogie wrote:
Hellboy wrote:
Dont think the forum is the place to discuss any teams finances Hellboy. It will be sorted the same as it always has been with any club. #KeepYourNoseOutOfEveryonesBusiness

But somebody asked me who it concerns, and why not unless you've got something to be ashamed of?...it concerns my friends, so i would like to know so i can tell the poor bloke when he's getting his money.

##
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Pot hunting.....again!!!   Pot hunting.....again!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 16 May 2012, 5:43 pm

Widds wrote:
we using hashtags now? awesome! #downwiththecoolkidz Very Happy

they don't like it up em do they?.........#####
Back to top Go down
Beef

Beef

PostSubject: Re: Pot hunting.....again!!!   Pot hunting.....again!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 16 May 2012, 6:50 pm

Hellboy you have no friends dont kid yourself.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Pot hunting.....again!!!   Pot hunting.....again!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 16 May 2012, 8:18 pm

Friends are like knickers. Some crawl up your arse, some snap under pressure, some don't have the strength to hold you up, some get a little twisted, some are your favourite, some are holy, some are cheap and just plain nasty and some actually cover your arse when you need them to. and if you're me ,some are full of cr@p.
Back to top Go down
the goalie
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
the goalie

PostSubject: Re: Pot hunting.....again!!!   Pot hunting.....again!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 29 May 2012, 4:36 pm

pothunters we just won the double at saints hopefully be promoted and one of my players already jumping ship cos it too serious work that one out if you can
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Pot hunting.....again!!!   Pot hunting.....again!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 07 Jun 2012, 8:28 am

Huncote Sec wrote:
Here's my view on div 3

Were you not involved in the constitution in the end!! I thought i left our fate in safe hands with you!!!

Leicester Foxes are this years NRI....93% win ratio and just up one div....lucky lucky people!!
Back to top Go down
Pete Mourinho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Pot hunting.....again!!!   Pot hunting.....again!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 07 Jun 2012, 8:53 am

Widds wrote:
Huncote Sec wrote:
Here's my view on div 3

Were you not involved in the constitution in the end!! I thought i left our fate in safe hands with you!!!

Leicester Foxes are this years NRI....93% win ratio and just up one div....lucky lucky people!!

Good job I was there otherwise you would have been in the Prem
lol!
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Pot hunting.....again!!!   Pot hunting.....again!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 07 Jun 2012, 9:02 am

Haha, in that case, cheers Pete....i should have known you had our backs covered!!!! ;-)
Back to top Go down
rocket ledge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Pot hunting.....again!!!   Pot hunting.....again!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 07 Jun 2012, 1:36 pm

Huncote Sec wrote:
Widds wrote:
Huncote Sec wrote:
Here's my view on div 3

you have lost 2 league games in 2 seasons, so i believe you have got away with murder, saff lounge lost 11 league games in 2 seasons and have gone up the same amount of divisions as you

Good job I was there otherwise you would have been in the Prem
lol!
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Pot hunting.....again!!!   Pot hunting.....again!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 07 Jun 2012, 1:50 pm

Being difficult to beat doesnt make you good enough for the prem etc...

Unfortunately Tommy, your use of other players from WCB etc means you have the potential to be very good....
Back to top Go down
rocket ledge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Pot hunting.....again!!!   Pot hunting.....again!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 07 Jun 2012, 1:57 pm

Widds wrote:

Unfortunately Tommy, your use of other players from WCB etc means you have the potential to be very good....

weve just lost 5 players to azzuri, lee barratt played 270 minutes for us last season, that is just 3 games, 2 of those in midweek, tom hill played 115 minutes for us, 90 against huncote and a 25 minute cameo against polska

so unfortunately widds your arguments about us using car breakers players just doesnt stand up at all
Back to top Go down
rocket ledge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Pot hunting.....again!!!   Pot hunting.....again!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 07 Jun 2012, 1:59 pm

and the only reason they both played against polska is because we were short of playersand car breakers had their fixture called off
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Pot hunting.....again!!!   Pot hunting.....again!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 07 Jun 2012, 1:59 pm

but if they are signed on you have the potential to use them a lot more don't you?

and that was some 25 minute cameo...
Back to top Go down
rocket ledge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Pot hunting.....again!!!   Pot hunting.....again!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 07 Jun 2012, 2:04 pm

Polska legend II wrote:
but if they are signed on you have the potential to use them a lot more don't you?

and that was some 25 minute cameo...

i wouldnt want to upset my own players, they have their own games to play on sundays and i certainly wouldnt drop a regular player of mine just to give players like lee and tom a game, it just wouldnt work, which is why they only played when they did last season
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Pot hunting.....again!!!   Pot hunting.....again!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 07 Jun 2012, 3:19 pm

rocket ledge wrote:
Widds wrote:

weve just lost 5 players to azzuri, lee barratt played 270 minutes for us last season, that is just 3 games, 2 of those in midweek, tom hill played 115 minutes for us, 90 against huncote and a 25 minute cameo against polska

so unfortunately widds your arguments about us using car breakers players just doesnt stand up at all

I think it does stand up....didnt Tom score 3 against Huncote? Effectively ending their challenge for the league title...? Surely its better to put Saff in a higher division where these 'bonus' players cannot affect the bigger picture....tough on Saff, but its for the greater good...trick is to not sign them on unless you have too use them...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pot hunting.....again!!!   Pot hunting.....again!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pot hunting.....again!!!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Banter :: Banter - Alliance Football-
Jump to: