Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Pot hunting.....again!!!

Go down 
+15
L.K.F.C
Fishandchips
Pete Mourinho
the goalie
Gifford
dan_mitchell_WRFC
mermick
rocket ledge
Polska legend II
Capello
Thenextbigthing
dezza
THE MAGICIAN
Hellboy
Widds
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

Pot hunting.....again!!! Empty
PostSubject: Pot hunting.....again!!!   Pot hunting.....again!!! Icon_minitimeSun 29 Apr 2012, 11:21 am

As people seem to want to chat about pot hunting again, rather than chatting on the transfers and rumours page, how about putting your two bits worth on here
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Pot hunting.....again!!!   Pot hunting.....again!!! Icon_minitimeSun 29 Apr 2012, 11:21 am

Widds wrote:
Jim royle wrote:
rocket ledge wrote:

i wonder how nri will get away from the double promotion this season, destroyed division 3 just as emphatically as they destroyed division 4 the season before, 1 league loss in each season, still if you are in the clique

Magna 73 Sec

If a team is genuinly looking to pothunt we as a commitee will sniff that out,

so what happens when the club/clubs involved are part of the commitee ?

i will answer that for you, we witnessed it ourselves when nri got put into division 3

This is a ridiculous comment! Last season it took a last minute equaliser from the goalkeeper to keep them in the title hunt. Won 1-0 in a cup final against a team a division below and tbh should have lost.
I no longer play for NRI but I was there when we got tore a new one against reem team. The league has done a great job with nri not listening to the hype and bumping them right up these are a cracking group of lads that deserve everything they have achieved. The massive advantage is the consistent squad that turn up week in week out no superstars just a solid group that play well together! Also to mention I also remember being taught a massive lesson from the bullies preseason.
Ok that's 2 league titles in 2 years but let them do this properly and try and compete in div 2 and bring back 3 in 3.
Lot of respect for NRI still and Malc and widds do a great job!

First up - Jay, thanks for the comments mate, much appreciated.

Tommy - i am fairly confident you are just aiming for a bite...so here goes...nom nom...

We destroyed division 3? I think all teams in our division would disagree that we won emphatically...fairly certain we only beat Saff by the odd goal? Anyway, if we do go up two divisions, then so be it, we honestly dont mind where we go, we enjoy playing a game every Sunday (by they way, havent you won 3 trophies in 2 years? Maybe you should be bumped up 2 divisions? Anyway, with regards us winning the division emphatically, below are the stats showing the win percentages of all the divisional winners (some teams with games to complete):

games won percent
Prem 12 9 74.99
Star &G 13 12 92.30
Leicester F 15 14 93.30
NRI 15 9 60.00
Hoskins 18 14 77.77
St Marks 21 17 80.95
NPE 18 15 83.33
Humbo 19 16 84.20

Definition of emphatic - Standing out in a striking and clearly defined way.
Please Tommy, tell me just how we have been so emphatic in winning our division compared to all the others?
If we go up two, then everyone else should go up two divisions as well? Or maybe, as was done last year, the committee will get together and evaluate performances, opposition etc and then put teams in the most appropriate division?

As i say, whether its div 2 or 1, i really dont mind, just enjoy playing footie on a Sunday morning....but if people are going to make silly comments, then they need to be able to back them up...want me to show you the average points per game as well?? Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnddddddddddddd we are done.... Laughing

And also, in my opinion, pot hunting is deliberately misleading the league committee with regards your teams ability in an attempt to give you a bigger chance of winnig trophies...

1) We have never mislead anyone about our players, although we did sign on Leon Coleman, Jimmy Dixon and Chris Eames in close season (plus a couple of others) which probably helped us to push on and win that division (slow and steady improvement through the divisions)
2) Haven't Saff Lounge occasionally used players from Wigston Car Breakers rather than their usual players in some cups? (this isnt a dig at Saff Lounge as i actually quite like the lads from there). Some would say this is more pot hunting...deliberately staying in a lower division so you can go to Holmes Park every year....
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Pot hunting.....again!!!   Pot hunting.....again!!! Icon_minitimeSun 29 Apr 2012, 11:54 am

I was pothunting this morning, i couldn't find that damn saucepan for the life of me.

good topic...i dont know where to begin, so i'm going to sit down, relax, have a cigar, and take my time.
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Pot hunting.....again!!!   Pot hunting.....again!!! Icon_minitimeSun 29 Apr 2012, 11:59 am

i am sure it Will be measured and generalised lol
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Pot hunting.....again!!!   Pot hunting.....again!!! Icon_minitimeSun 29 Apr 2012, 12:03 pm

Oh yes, iv'e got lots to say on this little baby, i'll be glued to it shortly, just going through my old files now.
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: Pot hunting.....again!!!   Pot hunting.....again!!! Icon_minitimeSun 29 Apr 2012, 12:28 pm

I think NRI have a top manager. That guy is some kind of Magician or summat.

What will be, will be, I'm sure someone from the league will vouch for us that when we knew our fate having been placed in Division 3 we did ask to be moved to Division 2, our reserves were also told that they were being put into Division 6 or even 7, I insisted that they could give Division 4 a good go as we didn't want to mislead anyone and was worried if they did well in the lower Division we would get a bad name.

Turns out that Division 4 was a a target set too high, but at least they gave it a go and can hold there heads high at trying.

I'm sure that the league will again do what they believe is right and place the teams in the right Divisions to the best of there knowledge. If they believe that we should be competing in Division 1 then they will have no complaints from me.

I'm also certain that every team in Division 3 this season will also vouch that the league did a tremendous job in making our Division so competetive.
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: Pot hunting.....again!!!   Pot hunting.....again!!! Icon_minitimeSun 29 Apr 2012, 12:37 pm

To be fair I'm going to agree with you widds, I certainly don't think you destroyed div 3 you finished 5 pts ahead of us and only won 1 more game than us, main difference between you and the other teams in our division was that you were hard to beat unlike the other side, you got draws when others threw it away!

The whole thing about how many divisions people should go up it always a tricky subject as there is always the chance that 2 division jump is too much and that it may cause teams to fold however I feel lounge have proved that there jump was correct by finishing 3rd and winning a cup despite a terrible start to the season!

I think the standard between div 1 and 2 is quite different so personally I think any teams promoted from 3 should only go into 2, this gives teams the chance to continue to build in the right way!

Widds saff only used tom and lee against polska in the cup they didn't play against prem, magna 73 or reem.it was there own lads that did the cup winning
Back to top Go down
Thenextbigthing

PostSubject: Re: Pot hunting.....again!!!   Pot hunting.....again!!! Icon_minitimeSun 29 Apr 2012, 12:48 pm

My personal opinion is that div 3 was harder to win than division 2 looking at the teams in both divisions, and you can't blame any team for strengthening in the off season, I'm sure every team starts the season wanting to win the league,
I wouldn't class n.r.I as pothunters as I see them having the same players that won div 3 trying to win the next division there put in,
it's the teams that are only around for a couple of seasons, that win a couple of trophys get promoted then fold which are the problem then you see near enough the same players playing in the lower division for a new side doing it all again,
Back to top Go down
Capello
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Capello

PostSubject: Re: Pot hunting.....again!!!   Pot hunting.....again!!! Icon_minitimeSun 29 Apr 2012, 12:48 pm

Personally believe all this talk of div1 or 2 for NRI is nonsense they should go into the prem. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: Pot hunting.....again!!!   Pot hunting.....again!!! Icon_minitimeSun 29 Apr 2012, 12:49 pm

Thenextbigthing wrote:
My personal opinion is that div 3 was harder to win than division 2 looking at the teams in both divisions, and you can't blame any team for strengthening in the off season, I'm sure every team starts the season wanting to win the league,
I wouldn't class n.r.I as pothunters as I see them having the same players that won div 3 trying to win the next division there put in,
it's the teams that are only around for a couple of seasons, that win a couple of trophys get promoted then fold which are the problem then you see near enough the same players playing in the lower division for a new side doing it all again,

Spot on
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Pot hunting.....again!!!   Pot hunting.....again!!! Icon_minitimeSun 29 Apr 2012, 12:57 pm

So Tom and Lee knocked Polska out of the cup?... Embarassed
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: Pot hunting.....again!!!   Pot hunting.....again!!! Icon_minitimeSun 29 Apr 2012, 1:00 pm

Think it was just tom who played against polska, amd no it was the whole team but obviously players of that calibre make a big difference as they would to any side!! Not embarrasing for us that they helped us win I'd have thought it'd be more embarassing for the other team if you're implying it took just those 2 players to beat them haha
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Pot hunting.....again!!!   Pot hunting.....again!!! Icon_minitimeSun 29 Apr 2012, 1:02 pm

Thenextbigthing wrote:

Oh the irony.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Pot hunting.....again!!!   Pot hunting.....again!!! Icon_minitimeSun 29 Apr 2012, 1:05 pm

dezza wrote:
Think it was just tom who played against polska, amd no it was the whole team but obviously players of that calibre make a big difference as they would to any side!! Not embarrasing for us that they helped us win I'd have thought it'd be more embarassing for the other team if you're implying it took just those 2 players to beat them haha

You only need one good player at that level, to swing things round for a team, and it wouldnt be embarrasing for the other side, because at least they are only playing players that should be in that division.
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: Pot hunting.....again!!!   Pot hunting.....again!!! Icon_minitimeSun 29 Apr 2012, 1:10 pm

We'll haver to disagree on that one then me old fruit as saff had several players such as ryan allen,ricky bates,matt rudkin, blain king,baz dovey, ryan rowley,will o'keeffe, dunks etc that on their own could all shine in another team and are all capable of playing at higher levels yet none of them in div 3 swung it our way like you're suggesting 1 player can at that level!! Also as good as tom is its not about whether he should be in that division its whether the team he's playing for should be! Which in this case saff were correctly in division 3! Only as good as the players around you
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Pot hunting.....again!!!   Pot hunting.....again!!! Icon_minitimeSun 29 Apr 2012, 1:22 pm

Spot on Dezza and Thenextbigthing....

I was only making the comment on Saff because i felt Tommy deserved a poke back haha

Capello, you know full well its Div 1 and then the Blue Square Prem!!

I dont think that one player can swing it, because most of the teams in our division have at least one player who could play in at least div 1.

Rather than second guessing promotions and double promotions, i think the people that are throwing around these comments (not just Tommy) need to first of all enjoy a succesful season, secondly allow others the chance to celebrate without tarnishing the achievement, and in some cases, people need to put the stone down and step out of the glass house (not talking about you Tommy!!)....

Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Pot hunting.....again!!!   Pot hunting.....again!!! Icon_minitimeSun 29 Apr 2012, 1:42 pm

dezza wrote:
We'll haver to disagree on that one then me old fruit as saff had several players such as ryan allen,ricky bates,matt rudkin, blain king,baz dovey, ryan rowley,will o'keeffe, dunks etc that on their own could all shine in another team and are all capable of playing at higher levels yet none of them in div 3 swung it our way like you're suggesting 1 player can at that level!! Also as good as tom is its not about whether he should be in that division its whether the team he's playing for should be! Which in this case saff were correctly in division 3! Only as good as the players around you

You 're the best defender they've got... Wink
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: Pot hunting.....again!!!   Pot hunting.....again!!! Icon_minitimeSun 29 Apr 2012, 1:49 pm

Hellboy wrote:
dezza wrote:

You 're the best defender they've got... Wink

Haha quality!! Maybe I should have played! Wouldn't have conceded as many then
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Pot hunting.....again!!!   Pot hunting.....again!!! Icon_minitimeSun 29 Apr 2012, 1:54 pm

dezza wrote:

actually, it pretty much was Tom Hill who knocked us out the cup! He came on and commanded every single blade of grass in the midfield and we couldn't handle him! simply blew us away (and lee also made a big, big difference to be fair).

we lost fair and square and think we were 1-0 up at half time against the run of play.

no complaints at all - if you have a matchwinner on the bench and he is signed on - bring him on to win the game, that's what it's all about. and of course he made up the numbers as saff have no other players to call on, so again, that is what signing fringe players on is all about.
Back to top Go down
rocket ledge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Pot hunting.....again!!!   Pot hunting.....again!!! Icon_minitimeSun 29 Apr 2012, 2:04 pm

Widds wrote:
Widds wrote:
Jim royle wrote:
rocket ledge wrote:

i wonder how nri will get away from the double promotion this season, destroyed division 3 just as emphatically as they destroyed division 4 the season before, 1 league loss in each season, still if you are in the clique

Magna 73 Sec

If a team is genuinly looking to pothunt we as a commitee will sniff that out,

so what happens when the club/clubs involved are part of the commitee ?

i will answer that for you, we witnessed it ourselves when nri got put into division 3

This is a ridiculous comment! Last season it took a last minute equaliser from the goalkeeper to keep them in the title hunt. Won 1-0 in a cup final against a team a division below and tbh should have lost.
I no longer play for NRI but I was there when we got tore a new one against reem team. The league has done a great job with nri not listening to the hype and bumping them right up these are a cracking group of lads that deserve everything they have achieved. The massive advantage is the consistent squad that turn up week in week out no superstars just a solid group that play well together! Also to mention I also remember being taught a massive lesson from the bullies preseason.
Ok that's 2 league titles in 2 years but let them do this properly and try and compete in div 2 and bring back 3 in 3.
Lot of respect for NRI still and Malc and widds do a great job!

First up - Jay, thanks for the comments mate, much appreciated.

Tommy - i am fairly confident you are just aiming for a bite...so here goes...nom nom...

We destroyed division 3? I think all teams in our division would disagree that we won emphatically...fairly certain we only beat Saff by the odd goal? Anyway, if we do go up two divisions, then so be it, we honestly dont mind where we go, we enjoy playing a game every Sunday (by they way, havent you won 3 trophies in 2 years? Maybe you should be bumped up 2 divisions? Anyway, with regards us winning the division emphatically, below are the stats showing the win percentages of all the divisional winners (some teams with games to complete):

games won percent
Prem 12 9 74.99
Star &G 13 12 92.30
Leicester F 15 14 93.30
NRI 15 9 60.00
Hoskins 18 14 77.77
St Marks 21 17 80.95
NPE 18 15 83.33
Humbo 19 16 84.20

Definition of emphatic - Standing out in a striking and clearly defined way.
Please Tommy, tell me just how we have been so emphatic in winning our division compared to all the others?
If we go up two, then everyone else should go up two divisions as well? Or maybe, as was done last year, the committee will get together and evaluate performances, opposition etc and then put teams in the most appropriate division?

As i say, whether its div 2 or 1, i really dont mind, just enjoy playing footie on a Sunday morning....but if people are going to make silly comments, then they need to be able to back them up...want me to show you the average points per game as well?? Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnddddddddddddd we are done.... Laughing

And also, in my opinion, pot hunting is deliberately misleading the league committee with regards your teams ability in an attempt to give you a bigger chance of winnig trophies...

1) We have never mislead anyone about our players, although we did sign on Leon Coleman, Jimmy Dixon and Chris Eames in close season (plus a couple of others) which probably helped us to push on and win that division (slow and steady improvement through the divisions)
2) Haven't Saff Lounge occasionally used players from Wigston Car Breakers rather than their usual players in some cups? (this isnt a dig at Saff Lounge as i actually quite like the lads from there). Some would say this is more pot hunting...deliberately staying in a lower division so you can go to Holmes Park every year....

this tom hill, lee barratt thing is a bit boring, i reckon ty from crows nest for you played more minutes than lee and tom put together, tom hill played about 115 minutes for the lounge this season, 90 against huncote and 25 against polska, (a game that we were dominating well before tom came on) lee played 3 full games, huncote, polska and reem team, the only reason they played was because we were short, we could have played them at your ground widds, we didnt and we played with 10 men, 1 of them being me, which i suppose makes it 9 and a quarter

our team won a division by 2 points and the only teams we beat twice were the bottom five, we were duly bumped up 2 divisions, your team lost 1 game all season and that was at the start of the season and moved up 1, you have just won another league by losing 1 game and lets face it if you had played reem on a sunday instead of a wednesday night, you would have gone the whole season unbeaten, i dont think that hoskins or even star managed that,

how could you say that you kept your team in the title hunt, you won the league by 8 clear points so your header meant nothing and it was 8 points after you had points deducted, looks like you have quite clearly dominated a league 2 seasons running to me, still you are on the commitee and we all know how commitee members are well looked after (wink wink) so i expect we will all see you in division 2 next season
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Pot hunting.....again!!!   Pot hunting.....again!!! Icon_minitimeSun 29 Apr 2012, 3:12 pm

You've got NRI..OCD...now shut up and close the door 5 times on the way out.
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Pot hunting.....again!!!   Pot hunting.....again!!! Icon_minitimeSun 29 Apr 2012, 3:29 pm

Oh Tommy, Tommy, Tommy....where to start...
First...with regards boring comments, you are the one that nearly a year since you first made the comment are banging on about us going up one division, so bore off...zzzzzzzzzzz
Yes we lost 1 game, but we only won 60%, and we drew 5 games...hardly emphatic, which again, makes your original point incorrect
Regarding the header, and keeping the team in the title hunt, i never said that...it was Jay who said it, so again....incorrect and zzzzzzzzzzzz
With regards a committee member being looked after, ask Kev Scheemer about how well he was 'looked after' when Magna were fined earlier in the season? so again zzzzzzzzz

So instead of coming on here, making incorrect points (to go with your 'facts' on the transfer page), how about you concentrate on your own team and stop with YOUR boring comments about promotions and double promotions, because YOU are boring people now, and you are also being very disrespectful to a lot of very good teams such as Magna, Huncote, Kaffir, MDH, Saff and Reem Team, all of whom would tell you that we didnt destroy them...

Come back when you have something new to say, and then i wont have to repeat the boring accusations of Saff Lounge (3 trophies in two years) being pothunters and using one team to stay in a division and another team to win the trophies....

I think Ty scored one goal for us....Tom Hill scored how many? I know it was a 'trick against Huncote....so again, bore off me old fruit, you sound like a paranoid stoner that thinks the occult members of the league committee slaughter goats and sacrifice virgins whilst ensuring their members teams are put in a division thats too low for them....

Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Pot hunting.....again!!!   Pot hunting.....again!!! Icon_minitimeSun 29 Apr 2012, 3:31 pm

Hellboy wrote:

Oh god, i think you left the light switch on....
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: Pot hunting.....again!!!   Pot hunting.....again!!! Icon_minitimeSun 29 Apr 2012, 3:36 pm

Wow Tommy lol, what ever Division we go you should deffo be with us, by your own admission and I quote you had 9 men technically you went 4-1 up at our place, completely smashing us off the park, I also remember a few players saying and I quote again, " these are poor " lol.

Sack it, couldn't give a flying monkey, league, if you read this ( league officials ) put us in Division 1 please, Tommy is obviously worried that we might worry them again, I will take it as a MASSIVE compliment by the way that we worry you.

Ha ha ha.

P.s. Thanks for beating Reem team for us.

You may even bypass us if I'm honest because your team is capabale of beating the alliance Premier Champions.
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: Pot hunting.....again!!!   Pot hunting.....again!!! Icon_minitimeSun 29 Apr 2012, 3:37 pm

Can see Tommy in the pub now, giggling at the bites he is getting but hey ho, it is a banter page after all, banter away.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Pot hunting.....again!!!   Pot hunting.....again!!! Icon_minitimeSun 29 Apr 2012, 3:46 pm

Widds wrote:
Hellboy wrote:

Oh god, i think you left the light switch on....

yes ive left the light switch on, but the thing that worries me more is, when people say roses are red and violets are blue, violets are violet, and roses come in all colours, its not OCD...its OCFD...(forum disorder)
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Pot hunting.....again!!!   Pot hunting.....again!!! Icon_minitimeSun 29 Apr 2012, 3:49 pm

THE MAGICIAN wrote:
Can see Tommy in the pub now, giggling at the bites he is getting but hey ho, it is a banter page after all, banter away.

He's outside tescos sitting in the red kiddies amusement bus, waiting for someone to give him 20p to start it going again, before he starts crying.
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Pot hunting.....again!!!   Pot hunting.....again!!! Icon_minitimeSun 29 Apr 2012, 4:01 pm

you sound like a paranoid stoner that thinks the occult members of the league committee slaughter goats and sacrifice virgins whilst ensuring their members teams are put in a division thats too low for them....

i love Thursday nights down Holmes Park...
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Pot hunting.....again!!!   Pot hunting.....again!!! Icon_minitimeSun 29 Apr 2012, 4:02 pm

By the way, as I've just put in today's press report, I've realised that NRI had no players in the div 3 top 10 goalscorers for the season (dave ilnicki was no 11), so that means that probably: a) NRI have good strength in depth and b) div 3 is stacked with quality sides and quality players
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Pot hunting.....again!!!   Pot hunting.....again!!! Icon_minitimeSun 29 Apr 2012, 4:15 pm

Polska legend II wrote:
you sound like a paranoid stoner that thinks the occult members of the league committee slaughter goats and sacrifice virgins whilst ensuring their members teams are put in a division thats too low for them....

i love Thursday nights down Holmes Park...

Virgin on Demand...thats what they mean by thursday nights entertainment.
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Pot hunting.....again!!!   Pot hunting.....again!!! Icon_minitimeSun 29 Apr 2012, 4:25 pm

never mind that, you try finding an unsuspecting goat on a thursday night
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Pot hunting.....again!!!   Pot hunting.....again!!! Icon_minitimeSun 29 Apr 2012, 4:40 pm

what about about that dyslexic virgin who went to your toga party dressed as a goat.
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Pot hunting.....again!!!   Pot hunting.....again!!! Icon_minitimeSun 29 Apr 2012, 5:07 pm

Polska legend II wrote:
By the way, as I've just put in today's press report, I've realised that NRI had no players in the div 3 top 10 goalscorers for the season (dave ilnicki was no 11), so that means that probably: a) NRI have good strength in depth and b) div 3 is stacked with quality sides and quality players

Yeah someone mentioned that to me earlier as well...goes to show what a good team effort is worth!
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Pot hunting.....again!!!   Pot hunting.....again!!! Icon_minitimeSun 29 Apr 2012, 5:08 pm

THE MAGICIAN wrote:

I think Tommy had a gargantuan nibble himself...bless his little cottons!
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Pot hunting.....again!!!   Pot hunting.....again!!! Icon_minitimeSun 29 Apr 2012, 5:08 pm

Hellboy wrote:
THE MAGICIAN wrote:

He's outside tescos sitting in the red kiddies amusement bus, waiting for someone to give him 20p to start it going again, before he starts crying.

Arguably my favourite ever quote on this forum Mr H!
Back to top Go down
mermick

mermick

PostSubject: Re: Pot hunting.....again!!!   Pot hunting.....again!!! Icon_minitimeTue 01 May 2012, 2:49 pm

I can honestly say humbo 2000 will be pot hunting again next season,hopefully we can win again some thing, ha ha
Back to top Go down
rocket ledge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Pot hunting.....again!!!   Pot hunting.....again!!! Icon_minitimeTue 01 May 2012, 3:16 pm

Widds wrote:
THE MAGICIAN wrote:

i love a nibble but prefer a swallow

congratulations on destroying division 4 and 3, oh and its not my fault that tom hill was good enough to score 6 goals in 115 minutes for us this season
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: Pot hunting.....again!!!   Pot hunting.....again!!! Icon_minitimeTue 01 May 2012, 7:56 pm

mermick wrote:
I can honestly say humbo 2000 will be pot hunting again next season,hopefully we can win again some thing, ha ha

Is that really something to brag about?
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Pot hunting.....again!!!   Pot hunting.....again!!! Icon_minitimeTue 01 May 2012, 8:05 pm

rocket ledge wrote:
Widds wrote:
THE MAGICIAN wrote:

i love a nibble but prefer a swallow

congratulations on destroying division 4 and 3, oh and its not my fault that tom hill was good enough to score 6 goals in 115 minutes for us this season

Its a good job it is swallowed, nice to know there wont be any little rocket ledges popping up, mind you you wont have that problem with ya boyfriend anyway.
Back to top Go down
Gifford
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Gifford

PostSubject: Re: Pot hunting.....again!!!   Pot hunting.....again!!! Icon_minitimeWed 02 May 2012, 9:58 am

2 teams in are league scored more than us yet we are classed as pothunters because we were consistent against the mid to lower table teams mick calm down and dan bore off you can have another go next season
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pot hunting.....again!!!   Pot hunting.....again!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pot hunting.....again!!!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Banter :: Banter - Alliance Football-
Jump to: