Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Ginner not @ Saff lounge!

Go down 
+6
Widds
saffplayer
newsreader
Hellboy
Joey Essex
Pretty Boy
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Pretty Boy

Pretty Boy

Ginner not @ Saff lounge! Empty
PostSubject: Ginner not @ Saff lounge!   Ginner not @ Saff lounge! Icon_minitimeMon 23 Apr 2012, 9:57 am

I hear that Ginner has walked out on Saff lounge only a few weeks after winning a cup with them. Anyone know whats going on at that club?
Back to top Go down
Joey Essex

Joey Essex

PostSubject: Re: Ginner not @ Saff lounge!   Ginner not @ Saff lounge! Icon_minitimeMon 23 Apr 2012, 12:55 pm

He's after the Wolves job
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Ginner not @ Saff lounge!   Ginner not @ Saff lounge! Icon_minitimeMon 23 Apr 2012, 2:44 pm

I'd take the Wolves job to get away from that shower of lady boys.

Last edited by Hellboy on Tue 24 Apr 2012, 6:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
newsreader

PostSubject: Re: Ginner not @ Saff lounge!   Ginner not @ Saff lounge! Icon_minitimeMon 23 Apr 2012, 3:14 pm

That's not a very nice thing to say helly!! What have saff lounge ever done to you?? I would of thought you would like us after our 2 wins over reem team virtually killed them off for the league and winning another cup. Why all the hate?
Back to top Go down
Joey Essex

Joey Essex

PostSubject: Re: Ginner not @ Saff lounge!   Ginner not @ Saff lounge! Icon_minitimeMon 23 Apr 2012, 3:21 pm

Keyboard coward that's why!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Ginner not @ Saff lounge!   Ginner not @ Saff lounge! Icon_minitimeMon 23 Apr 2012, 3:34 pm

Oh dear, everyone needs to turn their sense of humour chips on, you obviously play for Saff, dont take it to heart its called a joke, but you are right about reem team falling to pieces at the final hurdle, thanks for that contribution at least, even if you dont get my sense of humour by now....love you both so much, chocolates and flowers in the post.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Ginner not @ Saff lounge!   Ginner not @ Saff lounge! Icon_minitimeMon 23 Apr 2012, 5:00 pm

Joey Essex wrote:
Keyboard coward that's why!

says he typing it on a keyboard......x x x x x x x x

And very very old news by the way, he left on the night Saff won the cup.
Back to top Go down
Pretty Boy

Pretty Boy

PostSubject: Re: Ginner not @ Saff lounge!   Ginner not @ Saff lounge! Icon_minitimeMon 23 Apr 2012, 7:36 pm

Hellboy......goon
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Ginner not @ Saff lounge!   Ginner not @ Saff lounge! Icon_minitimeTue 24 Apr 2012, 6:23 am

Pretty Boy wrote:
Hellboy......goon

I think 1 or 2 of them that come on here are too, especially when they're drunk.
Back to top Go down
Pretty Boy

Pretty Boy

PostSubject: Re: Ginner not @ Saff lounge!   Ginner not @ Saff lounge! Icon_minitimeTue 24 Apr 2012, 11:16 am

Fair point Mr Hellboy
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Ginner not @ Saff lounge!   Ginner not @ Saff lounge! Icon_minitimeTue 24 Apr 2012, 11:52 am

I for one wont be arguing with you, if your face really does look like your avatar, sir pretty boy.

Ps...good job on winning the prem again...total respect.
Back to top Go down
saffplayer

PostSubject: Re: Ginner not @ Saff lounge!   Ginner not @ Saff lounge! Icon_minitimeTue 24 Apr 2012, 12:33 pm

He lost the dressing room! So decided to walk!
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Ginner not @ Saff lounge!   Ginner not @ Saff lounge! Icon_minitimeTue 24 Apr 2012, 12:42 pm

saffplayer wrote:

How did he lose them mate? After helping win another trophy and some of the results you boys had (beat the prem champs - i would be living on that lol)...

You got anyone in the pipeline?
Back to top Go down
Pretty Boy

Pretty Boy

PostSubject: Re: Ginner not @ Saff lounge!   Ginner not @ Saff lounge! Icon_minitimeTue 24 Apr 2012, 12:52 pm

Hellboy wrote:
I for one wont be arguing with you, if your face really does look like your avatar, sir pretty boy.

I dont look like that lol.... Ps...good job on winning the prem again...total respect.
Back to top Go down
Pretty Boy

Pretty Boy

PostSubject: Re: Ginner not @ Saff lounge!   Ginner not @ Saff lounge! Icon_minitimeTue 24 Apr 2012, 12:53 pm

Widds wrote:
saffplayer wrote:

How did he lose them mate? After helping win another trophy and some of the results you boys had (beat the prem champs - i would be living on that lol)...

well said
Back to top Go down
Pretty Boy

Pretty Boy

PostSubject: Re: Ginner not @ Saff lounge!   Ginner not @ Saff lounge! Icon_minitimeTue 24 Apr 2012, 12:55 pm

saffplayer wrote:
ive never known ginner to loose a dressing room....but then saff team are all fools....except ben and jodi
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Ginner not @ Saff lounge!   Ginner not @ Saff lounge! Icon_minitimeTue 24 Apr 2012, 2:08 pm

It was all too gayish for ginner, in the dressing room.
Back to top Go down
the cat

PostSubject: Re: Ginner not @ Saff lounge!   Ginner not @ Saff lounge! Icon_minitimeTue 24 Apr 2012, 3:55 pm

Widds wrote:
saffplayer wrote:

Don't remind me widds still baffled by it lol. Personally think the saff boys are sound aswell, with his past record I think ginner is the messer
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Ginner not @ Saff lounge!   Ginner not @ Saff lounge! Icon_minitimeTue 24 Apr 2012, 5:47 pm

still new to the alliance really so don't know his history. hopefully they carry on anyway
Back to top Go down
Giggsisgod

PostSubject: Re: Ginner not @ Saff lounge!   Ginner not @ Saff lounge! Icon_minitimeWed 25 Apr 2012, 11:26 am

Widds wrote:
saffplayer wrote:

Prem were beaten before Ginner was brought in, he did come in and steady the ship and guided us to another trophy , all players are thankfull for his service but don't know his plans for next season
Back to top Go down
Pretty Boy

Pretty Boy

PostSubject: Re: Ginner not @ Saff lounge!   Ginner not @ Saff lounge! Icon_minitimeWed 25 Apr 2012, 2:22 pm

Ginner was there the day you beat prem. I seen the ugly sod Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Giggsisgod

PostSubject: Re: Ginner not @ Saff lounge!   Ginner not @ Saff lounge! Icon_minitimeWed 25 Apr 2012, 8:45 pm

Pretty Boy wrote:
Ginner was there the day you beat prem. I seen the ugly sod Very Happy
correct pretty boy he was there, he was approached the week before to come help us out and said"ill come have a look sunday" i said to him "id come the week after mate and we're struggling for a side and for measure we've got prem sports lol" somehow we turned em over against the odds and he said "ill take it!" lol
Back to top Go down
Pretty Boy

Pretty Boy

PostSubject: Re: Ginner not @ Saff lounge!   Ginner not @ Saff lounge! Icon_minitimeThu 26 Apr 2012, 9:16 pm

Yeah to be fair you played better than us that day and you deserved the win...
Back to top Go down
ginner

PostSubject: Re: Ginner not @ Saff lounge!   Ginner not @ Saff lounge! Icon_minitimeFri 27 Apr 2012, 6:25 pm

look what you've started prem number 9 lol . just to clear one or two things . firstly i dont think the changing room was lost . names of the starting 11 were named but alas only 11 can start and a couple of the players aired there views as to why they did not make the starting 11 all done and dusted and only to be expected as wifes , girlfriends, kids , and family have paid to see them play and all 14 players in my opinion got enough game time to win the fosters cup and celebrate with every one after the game. nice to see the boys collect another trophy after turning around a poor start to the season. as for my history ie a messer dont know what you mean with that andy ? maybe perrin folding ? must say congratulations to all at prem sports on winning the league. back to saff lounge now, just would like to thank all the lads on yet another successfull season well done to you all and may the success keep rolling on
Back to top Go down
the cat

PostSubject: Re: Ginner not @ Saff lounge!   Ginner not @ Saff lounge! Icon_minitimeFri 27 Apr 2012, 8:06 pm

Yeh I did mean Perrin folding and then hearing u leave saff after a few months sounds a bit iffy to me but there ya go, other than that I don't no ya. Cheers 4 the congrats tho
Back to top Go down
ginner

PostSubject: Re: Ginner not @ Saff lounge!   Ginner not @ Saff lounge! Icon_minitimeSat 28 Apr 2012, 1:11 pm

Andy was gutted over the perrin affair to be honest as ross and mark could tell you but thats a chapter in my life that will never happen agian. as for saff lounge i got the lads together and told them all . i'm a say it as i see it guy and nothing iffy has gone on .. to be honest i do put a lot of work into how teams are run pity all the work at perrin went to waste .
Back to top Go down
the cat

PostSubject: Re: Ginner not @ Saff lounge!   Ginner not @ Saff lounge! Icon_minitimeSat 28 Apr 2012, 3:44 pm

Gutted???????? Behave mate
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Ginner not @ Saff lounge!   Ginner not @ Saff lounge! Icon_minitimeSat 28 Apr 2012, 6:34 pm

why did perrin fold out of interest?
Back to top Go down
Pretty Boy

Pretty Boy

PostSubject: Re: Ginner not @ Saff lounge!   Ginner not @ Saff lounge! Icon_minitimeTue 01 May 2012, 12:58 pm

Because they had to many players who only showed up when the could be bothered....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ginner not @ Saff lounge!   Ginner not @ Saff lounge! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ginner not @ Saff lounge!
Page 1 of 1