Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

any1 actually like saff lounge??

Go down 
+9
newsreader
Hellboy
Joey Barton
Talbotleftback
Polska legend II
Widds
mowmacre fc
Joey Essex
KING BENNY
13 posters
AuthorMessage
KING BENNY

any1 actually like saff lounge?? Empty
PostSubject: any1 actually like saff lounge??   any1 actually like saff lounge?? Icon_minitimeMon 16 Apr 2012, 6:53 pm

i have had a previous posted deleted about them so i wont go to far this time
Back to top Go down
Joey Essex

Joey Essex

PostSubject: Re: any1 actually like saff lounge??   any1 actually like saff lounge?? Icon_minitimeMon 16 Apr 2012, 6:59 pm

i hate them
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: any1 actually like saff lounge??   any1 actually like saff lounge?? Icon_minitimeMon 16 Apr 2012, 7:04 pm

u know where saff play go down to there ground and tell ginner and the saff boys u hate them.

wasting your time posting siilly topics
Back to top Go down
Joey Essex

Joey Essex

PostSubject: Re: any1 actually like saff lounge??   any1 actually like saff lounge?? Icon_minitimeMon 16 Apr 2012, 7:12 pm

well said
Back to top Go down
KING BENNY

PostSubject: Re: any1 actually like saff lounge??   any1 actually like saff lounge?? Icon_minitimeMon 16 Apr 2012, 9:33 pm

ok i will do
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: any1 actually like saff lounge??   any1 actually like saff lounge?? Icon_minitimeMon 16 Apr 2012, 9:37 pm

yeah, sound lads
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: any1 actually like saff lounge??   any1 actually like saff lounge?? Icon_minitimeMon 16 Apr 2012, 11:17 pm

we never had a problem with them - they beat us fair and square earlier in the season.
Back to top Go down
Talbotleftback

Talbotleftback

PostSubject: Re: any1 actually like saff lounge??   any1 actually like saff lounge?? Icon_minitimeTue 17 Apr 2012, 7:21 am

Yeah theyre a good bunch of lads, like hoskins said, you should go dowbn the the lounge one day when theyre all in there and tell them that you activelly dislike them, im sure theyll but you a pint for your troubles

#dontpostpointlesstopics :-)
Back to top Go down
Joey Barton
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: any1 actually like saff lounge??   any1 actually like saff lounge?? Icon_minitimeTue 17 Apr 2012, 8:13 am

They beat us 8-1 and we didn't have any problems with them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/superflyfc/
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: any1 actually like saff lounge??   any1 actually like saff lounge?? Icon_minitimeTue 17 Apr 2012, 10:27 am

YES.but

Could someone tell the whole Saff team to stop posting them there kleeneez catalogues through my door, they're just doing my district today, i do know they sponsor the Lounge.....but peeerleese....at Wliko's things cost a 1/4 of the price what you're asking for....rocket ledge is the teamleader.
Back to top Go down
Joey Essex

Joey Essex

PostSubject: Re: any1 actually like saff lounge??   any1 actually like saff lounge?? Icon_minitimeTue 17 Apr 2012, 11:05 am

Yawn
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: any1 actually like saff lounge??   any1 actually like saff lounge?? Icon_minitimeTue 17 Apr 2012, 11:54 am

wake up! no wonder ya don't get many orders when ya half asleep, prove ya self, ya might get promoted to betterware, go on get a better job...or a job....and they smell like old wee....one of them looks like he's been on undateable...2 of them were in Deliverance...3 of them are signed into a day centre...5 of them have come down from the hills have eyes...and the goaly is that troll off the goonies.
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: any1 actually like saff lounge??   any1 actually like saff lounge?? Icon_minitimeTue 17 Apr 2012, 1:04 pm

i think saff lounge are good lads and can certainly play a bit! I have to say though with all due respect i was disappointed with them on Friday and felt a bit cheated. I paid £3 to get in, expecting to see a magnificent fireworks display and only 2 or 3 went off.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: any1 actually like saff lounge??   any1 actually like saff lounge?? Icon_minitimeTue 17 Apr 2012, 1:35 pm

kleeneze doesn't pay much these days, probably been saving up all year for them fireworks...might just about have enough for a smart price box come xmas,
Back to top Go down
newsreader

PostSubject: Re: any1 actually like saff lounge??   any1 actually like saff lounge?? Icon_minitimeTue 17 Apr 2012, 2:07 pm

Hellboy wrote:
kleeneze doesn't pay much these days, probably been saving up all year for them fireworks...might just about have enough for a smart price box come xmas,

helly you're usually quite funny but you've let yourself down today not funny at all, you're just sounding a bit daft and making yourself look quite childish, i expect a much higher standard and more intellectual banter from you. plus it doesnt help that everyone who plays for the lounge more than likely earns more than you (apart from top scratcher steve) doesnt help...........
Back to top Go down
newsreader

PostSubject: Re: any1 actually like saff lounge??   any1 actually like saff lounge?? Icon_minitimeTue 17 Apr 2012, 2:08 pm

Polska legend II wrote:
i think saff lounge are good lads and can certainly play a bit! I have to say though with all due respect i was disappointed with them on Friday and felt a bit cheated. I paid £3 to get in, expecting to see a magnificent fireworks display and only 2 or 3 went off.

fireworks were nothing to do with saff lounge, must of been magnas fans
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: any1 actually like saff lounge??   any1 actually like saff lounge?? Icon_minitimeTue 17 Apr 2012, 2:14 pm

newsreader wrote:
Hellboy wrote:

helly you're usually quite funny but you've let yourself down today not funny at all, you're just sounding a bit daft and making yourself look quite childish, i expect a much higher standard and more intellectual banter from you. plus it doesnt help that everyone who plays for the lounge more than likely earns more than you (apart from top scratcher steve) doesnt help...........

I'm telling my mum about you.

Back to top Go down
newsreader

PostSubject: Re: any1 actually like saff lounge??   any1 actually like saff lounge?? Icon_minitimeTue 17 Apr 2012, 2:17 pm

Hellboy wrote:
newsreader wrote:
Hellboy wrote:

I'm telling my mum about you.

she already knows about me Wink
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: any1 actually like saff lounge??   any1 actually like saff lounge?? Icon_minitimeTue 17 Apr 2012, 2:19 pm

she often talks about little willy, and how he managed to escape through the bathroom window. pig
Back to top Go down
g72

g72

PostSubject: Re: any1 actually like saff lounge??   any1 actually like saff lounge?? Icon_minitimeTue 17 Apr 2012, 2:21 pm

Hellboy wrote:
wake up! no wonder ya don't get many orders when ya half asleep, prove ya self, ya might get promoted to betterware, go on get a better job...or a job....and they smell like old wee....one of them looks like he's been on undateable...2 of them were in Deliverance...3 of them are signed into a day centre...5 of them have come down from the hills have eyes...and the goaly is that troll off the goonies.

All in all a great looking bunch of lads, also a great set of lads who we've always had good banter with, just because they have Saff in the team name dosnt make them monsters Hellboy or should I say W***s Wink
Back to top Go down
somebody

PostSubject: Re: any1 actually like saff lounge??   any1 actually like saff lounge?? Icon_minitimeTue 17 Apr 2012, 2:24 pm

Last edited by somebody on Tue 08 May 2012, 9:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
newsreader

PostSubject: Re: any1 actually like saff lounge??   any1 actually like saff lounge?? Icon_minitimeTue 17 Apr 2012, 2:26 pm

Hellboy wrote:
she often talks about little willy, and how he managed to escape through the bathroom window. pig

she used to recall the same tale to me when she managed to get away from your dad through that window to come to me, i'd never have thought a mother would talk of a childs father to him in such a way though, bit perverse Shocked
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: any1 actually like saff lounge??   any1 actually like saff lounge?? Icon_minitimeTue 17 Apr 2012, 3:23 pm

it was only last week and she's 98 , but she'e still got very good eyesight...you need the glasses pal.. Basketball
Back to top Go down
newsreader

PostSubject: Re: any1 actually like saff lounge??   any1 actually like saff lounge?? Icon_minitimeTue 17 Apr 2012, 3:38 pm

Hellboy wrote:
it was only last week and she's 98 , but she'e still got very good eyesight...you need the glasses pal.. Basketball

Last week hey? Not me then pal, she must get around abit???? Why would I need glasses are you saying there's something wrong with your mum....not very nice thing for a son to say.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: any1 actually like saff lounge??   any1 actually like saff lounge?? Icon_minitimeTue 17 Apr 2012, 3:48 pm

changed ya mind after saying she "already knows about" you? dont tell me you didnt know she's 98, and a cradle snatcher, looks like you've dipped your wick in a dis-used oil well, eeeeerrrrr.
Back to top Go down
newsreader

PostSubject: Re: any1 actually like saff lounge??   any1 actually like saff lounge?? Icon_minitimeTue 17 Apr 2012, 3:57 pm

If you read properly I said it want me last week, I was the week before!! Don't worry about being dried up, nothing a bit of lube didn't solve!! Come on helly you really are on poor form today, poor banter, not reading things properly?????? What's happened, mummy not having your special time with you?? Never mind kid I'm sure she'll make time for you on a quiet day.

Well that's enough of stooping to your level now for me!!! Going to leave the childish banter well and truly to the people with low intelligance levels and low self esteem.

Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: any1 actually like saff lounge??   any1 actually like saff lounge?? Icon_minitimeTue 17 Apr 2012, 4:07 pm

It wasnt you anytime mate, as my mother has been dead for almost 5 yrs, however i'm always happy to banter along with someone who's only defense is to start poking fun at other peoples mums.especially in a derogatory fashion,just goes to show how small minded you actually are, i should have known the "i'm tell my mum about you"comment would spark the usual boring "your mums a slag comments"(or the meaning of something similar)but like i say, happy to play along, cuz what ever you write certainly wont offend me, my skinis thicker than an elephants foreskin.
Back to top Go down
newsreader

PostSubject: Re: any1 actually like saff lounge??   any1 actually like saff lounge?? Icon_minitimeTue 17 Apr 2012, 4:16 pm

Helly I apologise about your mum if that's the case however in all fairness all I said originally about your mum was that she already knows me, it was you that then took it onto more sinister levels and implied that she knew me in a more personal way shall we say!! I think your post above shows you too be indeed offended and in respect quite wounded that someone has managed to rile you. Tell you what in the spirit of good will let's call it a day there shall we? And let bygones be bygones
Back to top Go down
Aussie Owl
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Aussie Owl

PostSubject: Re: any1 actually like saff lounge??   any1 actually like saff lounge?? Icon_minitimeTue 17 Apr 2012, 4:39 pm

What a good idea
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: any1 actually like saff lounge??   any1 actually like saff lounge?? Icon_minitimeTue 17 Apr 2012, 7:05 pm

newsreader wrote:
Helly ......let bygones be bygones

no hard feelings here , just forget about it.
Back to top Go down
Bucko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: any1 actually like saff lounge??   any1 actually like saff lounge?? Icon_minitimeTue 17 Apr 2012, 8:26 pm

had two good games with them last season winning one and losing one,no problems in either game seem like a good set of lads and a good side.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: any1 actually like saff lounge??   any1 actually like saff lounge?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

any1 actually like saff lounge??
Page 1 of 1