Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Banter for Sunday 11 March

Go down 
+41
Sparta3
Mivan are going up
BEES KNEES
Bucko
tobester29
THE WATCHER
Hairy Hebrew!
tysmith c.n.f.c
LoneRanger38
Katie G
Rwhite08
D & B
Plough new boy
shawry1984
riley
danny max
wheel1
spartamoshdock
Hellboy
g72
Widds
hotshot66
Throop Boss
mowmacre fc
the goalie
Paulo
Capello
Fieldy
Polska legend II
Paul Daniels
Fishandchips
littlebigman
Number1
whiteeagles
timmy mallet
talbotkeeper
Sneijder10
Ramley_LBFC
Joey Barton
Giggsisgod
Gordon
45 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

Banter for Sunday 11 March - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 11 March   Banter for Sunday 11 March - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Mar 2012, 12:26 pm

to be fair I don't think you need any favours, don't know what Fosse think but I gather Gutho gave up all title talk a long time ago (shortly after you beat them I think!). but we will certainly try - I think Gutho are a very hard side to beat but hopefully we can go toe to toe like we did with you guys. I would like to do Fosse for no other reason than we drew 3-3 at their place and the ref added on an inexplicable 6 minutes at the end when we were 3-2 up when there had barely been a stoppage all game. But, as I said on here last week, it's up to us to keep defending for those 6 minutes regardless of where they come from and we didn't - so nothing against Fosse who are sound lads but it was one of the most frustrating games of the season!
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 11 March   Banter for Sunday 11 March - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Mar 2012, 12:31 pm

Capello wrote:
Polska legend II wrote:
Capello wrote:
Are you hoping to stay in 2 next year polska?

We are a div 2 standard at the moment no question. Technically we can still fi nish 3rd but as of yesterday our last 4 games are all against the top 4! We are a bit inconsistent and unfortunately don't always play like we did today! We are still finding our way and defensively we need to be stronger. We wudnt be ready for div 1 yet, we are still a work in progress

Well if you can play like you did yesterday your capable of taking points off anybody so maybe you could do us a favour and take some off fosse & guthlaxton. I felt you were probably lacking somebody who will deliver a good ball from wide areas, if you had that both luka and savo would no doubt be scoring more.

as for the wide men, we do try and use pace on the flanks, Radek from right wing got the goal, and Maciek from the left tracked Jake Leader all game and I felt Jake really had had enough of him after an hour as he looked very frustrated! Sav and Luca played too far apart, but as you did have a lot of possession I felt they had to feed on scraps and came searching for the ball which means you do end up out of position - Luca crossed one in from the right hand side midway through the second half and you want him in the 6 yard box on the end of those instead of him crossing them in! You guys dug deep and that's the mark of champions - I'm normally suicidal after a defeat but I can't remember a loss I enjoyed so much - I guess it restored my faith in some of the lads after the debacle against Wigston!
Back to top Go down
Bucko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 11 March   Banter for Sunday 11 March - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Mar 2012, 12:43 pm

tobester29 wrote:
Dukla 3 v 3 Kajima.

Fianlly managed to get a squad out and having 11players this week certainly helped, picking up our first pojnt since probably november! Laughing
We have had a rubbish season to be honest but the lads have enjoyed it last few weeks and we were unlucky not to have won the game. We dominated the game, had more chances,their 2nd goal when their striker kicked the ball out of our keepers hands shouldn't have stood and to concede the equalising goal with 2mins to go was harsh but after the run we've had we'll def take a point!

The banter in this league has been good, Harrow, QPR espceially but have to say Kajima let themselves down yesterday. I have never played against a team that moans/berates every decison the ref makes and then try to turn the game into something nasty.
To hear their captain tell their striker to 'go down for a pen' 'go through the keeper' and the best 'that big lad who keeps winning the headers, next time you jump with him throw an elbow' was quite simply ridiculous.
But thats most liklely down to them drawing with 2nd bottom of the league. Some people need to learn how shake hands and play the game with a smile. In the end its only a game of football.

You derserve alot of credit for sticking together mate its hard when your struggling to find a team every week as we found out yesterday, be nice to see you go on a run and finish the season on a high Smile
Back to top Go down
BEES KNEES

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 11 March   Banter for Sunday 11 March - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Mar 2012, 12:59 pm

tobester29 wrote:
Dukla 3 v 3 Kajima.

Fianlly managed to get a squad out and having 11players this week certainly helped, picking up our first pojnt since probably november! Laughing
We have had a rubbish season to be honest but the lads have enjoyed it last few weeks and we were unlucky not to have won the game. We dominated the game, had more chances,their 2nd goal when their striker kicked the ball out of our keepers hands shouldn't have stood and to concede the equalising goal with 2mins to go was harsh but after the run we've had we'll def take a point!

The banter in this league has been good, Harrow, QPR espceially but have to say Kajima let themselves down yesterday. I have never played against a team that moans/berates every decison the ref makes and then try to turn the game into something nasty.
To hear their captain tell their striker to 'go down for a pen' 'go through the keeper' and the best 'that big lad who keeps winning the headers, next time you jump with him throw an elbow' was quite simply ridiculous.
But thats most liklely down to them drawing with 2nd bottom of the league. Some people need to learn how shake hands and play the game with a smile. In the end its only a game of football.

you did deserve the point and we moaned at the ref cuz he said I'm not goin to give every foul surely a foul is a foul and ur awarded penalty was not handball. And also wen ur striker blatantly pushed our right back in the back and we got nothing. As for us trying to turn it nasty don't think so just competitive it's men's football not netball
Back to top Go down
tobester29

tobester29

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 11 March   Banter for Sunday 11 March - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Mar 2012, 1:11 pm

harrow hotshot wrote:
tobester29 wrote:
Dukla 3 v 3 Kajima.

You derserve alot of credit for sticking together mate its hard when your struggling to find a team every week as we found out yesterday, be nice to see you go on a run and finish the season on a high Smile

Cheers Harrow. Has been a tough first season in the alliance for us but we still enjoy it each week as best we can. Having a small squad hasn't helped us this year (we have currently 14fit players on our books) but we try and give a decent account last week. Hopefully put a run together now and maybve pull off a few upsets along they way!
Back to top Go down
tobester29

tobester29

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 11 March   Banter for Sunday 11 March - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Mar 2012, 1:16 pm

KAJI-MACHINE wrote:
tobester29 wrote:
Dukla 3 v 3 Kajima.

you did deserve the point and we moaned at the ref cuz he said I'm not goin to give every foul surely a foul is a foul and ur awarded penalty was not handball. And also wen ur striker blatantly pushed our right back in the back and we got nothing. As for us trying to turn it nasty don't think so just competitive it's men's football not netball

Fair point the ref wasn't as strong as i thought he could be but some of the moaning was just petty, and not shaking our hands at the end was a little childish.We are all for full bloodied games each week, we do enjoy a good 50-50 and nothing wrong with strong tackles/challenges etc but to hear your captain try and get people booked and go out to hurt other players be it down our guy was bigger/you were losing/drawing to us is just plain stupid and annoyed a lot of our lads. No the right way to play the game in my view but good luck for the rest of the season.
Back to top Go down
Mivan are going up

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 11 March   Banter for Sunday 11 March - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Mar 2012, 2:15 pm

Mivan - 4 1 - CSKA Carnabys res

Somehow we only managed to net 4 goals yesterday. We dominated from start to finish and if we had taken even half of our chances then we could of scored 7-8. Scott Pestell ran the show and with Rav notching another hat trick the game was over. Fair play to carnabys though, never gave up and although their goal was a stroke of luck with a blatant foul on our lad, of which the offender admited... they probably deserved it for hard work and endevour.

Top 4 still isnt out of touch for us and would be a big step in the right direction.

Scorers:
Rav Dhillon X3
Nick Harris
Back to top Go down
Sparta3
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Sparta3

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 11 March   Banter for Sunday 11 March - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Mar 2012, 3:03 pm

LDA 3 - 3 Azul

LDA goals from Jacob Gregory, Matt Wilkes and Steve Brown

Azul have signed some decent players. Particularly the young lad in midfield (Ty) and a very good forward (Azzer). Surprised to see Rio in goal. Without him, I think we had about a foot advantage in average height.

We looked like we were going to continue our dreadful run when Azul had a chance in the opening minute. Fortunately the striker blazed miles over from 6 yards.

The first half was very open but chances wise, Azul had more of the play. Poor finishing kept us in it. Second half was quite different, we hit back and piled on the pressure but Azul were always dangerous on the break and took a 2-0 lead.

Our perseverance paid off as we faught back to 2-2 with about 15 minutes to go. It seemed there was only going to be one winner at that point as we had the momentum and Azul looked a bit shocked.

To their credit, they kept trying to play their football and a diagonal ball over the top found Azzer at the back post for him to put Azul back in the lead.

Then with barely any time on the clock, the legend that is Steve Brown nodded in an impossible header from unbelievable distance (poetic licence) to salvage a draw for the Spartans.

Hopefully the last-gasp leveller will stop our rot.

Last edited by Sparta3 on Mon 12 Mar 2012, 3:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
THE WATCHER
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 11 March   Banter for Sunday 11 March - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Mar 2012, 3:27 pm

Sparta3 wrote:
LDA 3 - 3 Azul

Azul have signed some decent players. Particularly the young lad in midfield (Ty) and a very good forward (Azzer). Surprised to see Rio in goal. Without him, I think we had about a foot advantage in average height.

We looked like we were going to continue our dreadful run when Azul had a chance in the opening minute. Fortunately the striker blazed miles over from 6 yards.

The first half was very open but chances wise, Azul had more of the play. Poor finishing kept us in it. Second half was quite different, we hit back and piled on the pressure but Azule were always dangerous on the break and took a 2-0 lead.

Our perseverance paid off as we faught back to 2-2 with about 15 minutes to go. It seemed there was only going to be one winner at that point as we had the momentum and Azul looked a bit shocked.

To their credit, they kept trying to play their football and a diagnoaly ball over the top found Azzer at the back post for him to put Azul back in the lead.

Then with abrely any time on the clock, the legend that is Steve Brown nodded in an impossible header from unbelievable distance (poetic licence) to salvage a draw for the Spartans.

absolutely spot on summary, it's makes a change for 2 teams to agree on how a match went
rio was in goal because the regular keeper came to late,but he's a decent stand in anyway
and yes what a bullet header Razz
Back to top Go down
Sparta3
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Sparta3

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 11 March   Banter for Sunday 11 March - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Mar 2012, 4:00 pm

THE WATCHER wrote:
absolutely spot on summary, it's makes a change for 2 teams to agree on how a match went
rio was in goal because the regular keeper came to late,but he's a decent stand in anyway
and yes what a bullet header Razz

Not sure Sneijder agrees, saying you "dominated" the match. Wink

Rio was more than decent. He made two brilliant saves when we were chasing the game. He seemed competent with crosses too.
Back to top Go down
BEES KNEES

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 11 March   Banter for Sunday 11 March - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Mar 2012, 4:40 pm

tobester29 wrote:
KAJI-MACHINE wrote:
tobester29 wrote:
Dukla 3 v 3 Kajima.

Fair point the ref wasn't as strong as i thought he could be but some of the moaning was just petty, and not shaking our hands at the end was a little childish.We are all for full bloodied games each week, we do enjoy a good 50-50 and nothing wrong with strong tackles/challenges etc but to hear your captain try and get people booked and go out to hurt other players be it down our guy was bigger/you were losing/drawing to us is just plain stupid and annoyed a lot of our lads. No the right way to play the game in my view but good luck for the rest of the season.
. I personally didn't hear him say any of this as I went off just before the penalty but I came up and shook all ur lads hands after.
Back to top Go down
Joey-Gattuso

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 11 March   Banter for Sunday 11 March - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Mar 2012, 5:50 pm

Sparta3 wrote:
LDA 3 - 3 Azul

The first half was very open but chances wise, Azul had more of the play. Poor finishing kept us in it. Second half was quite different, we hit back and piled on the pressure but Azul were always dangerous on the break and took a 2-0 lead.

To their credit, they kept trying to play their football and a diagonal ball over the top found Azzer at the back post for him to put Azul back in the lead.

Then with barely any time on the clock, the legend that is Steve Brown nodded in an impossible header from unbelievable distance (poetic licence) to salvage a draw for the Spartans.

Couldn't agree more, was a good game to be in, annoying that we lost it in the last minute. But them long throws + corners were tricky for us, with your height advantage and me being about 4ft at a push was frustrating haha

Should be a good game at our ground and hopefully get the same standard of referring as Martin Dexter was quality.
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 11 March   Banter for Sunday 11 March - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Mar 2012, 5:59 pm

you won't find much better than that!
Back to top Go down
Sparta3
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Sparta3

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 11 March   Banter for Sunday 11 March - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Mar 2012, 8:17 pm

We've managed to get Dexter 3 times so far this season. Top ref and top bloke. One of those that just loves the game and is happy to go the 'extra mile' to make sure he can.
Back to top Go down
ShaNiO

ShaNiO

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 11 March   Banter for Sunday 11 March - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Mar 2012, 8:25 pm

tobester29 wrote:
Dukla 3 v 3 Kajima.

Oh how i look forward to playing against them Smile
Back to top Go down
Sparta3
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Sparta3

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 11 March   Banter for Sunday 11 March - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Mar 2012, 8:27 pm

Kanjima weren't THAT bad against us, although the one player stood out is actually a referee. Strange how an attitude can change once you put on a coloured jersey instead of a black one.
Back to top Go down
Jimmyb
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Jimmyb

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 11 March   Banter for Sunday 11 March - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Mar 2012, 8:51 pm

Polska legend II wrote:
to be fair I don't think you need any favours, don't know what Fosse think but I gather Gutho gave up all title talk a long time ago (shortly after you beat them I think!). but we will certainly try - I think Gutho are a very hard side to beat but hopefully we can go toe to toe like we did with you guys. I would like to do Fosse for no other reason than we drew 3-3 at their place and the ref added on an inexplicable 6 minutes at the end when we were 3-2 up when there had barely been a stoppage all game. But, as I said on here last week, it's up to us to keep defending for those 6 minutes regardless of where they come from and we didn't - so nothing against Fosse who are sound lads but it was one of the most frustrating games of the season!

We have given it up Mark, no doubt! Before last weekends game against Foxes we knew that winning every remaining game would win us the league, that's not to say any of us actually believed we could do it, but it was there to be played for. Now, no chance for us, slim chance for Guthlaxton but I really can't see Foxes slipping up twice.

I don't think there's much difference between the likes of Fosse, Guthlaxton, Webby's and Polska, I know all our games are always close against these teams, Gutho just seem slightly more consistent so they'll take 2nd place and 3rd is ours to lose.

Looking forward to the next Knighton derby too, always a good game, and you're right, the last one should have been a Polska victory.
Back to top Go down
Cobbo

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 11 March   Banter for Sunday 11 March - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Mar 2012, 8:57 pm

Similar happened vs Oadby in the cup. Referees simply play added time until Fosse equilise...

Must be the pressure put on the fourth official by the gaffer.

We've been too inconsistent this year to really challenge sadly. Dominating Fleckney one week, only to be hammered by them another for example ... Still, overall it's been positive thus far, hopefully we can end strongly.
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 11 March   Banter for Sunday 11 March - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Mar 2012, 11:41 pm

Jimmyb wrote:
Polska legend II wrote:

We have given it up Mark, no doubt! Before last weekends game against Foxes we knew that winning every remaining game would win us the league, that's not to say any of us actually believed we could do it, but it was there to be played for. Now, no chance for us, slim chance for Guthlaxton but I really can't see Foxes slipping up twice.

I don't think there's much difference between the likes of Fosse, Guthlaxton, Webby's and Polska, I know all our games are always close against these teams, Gutho just seem slightly more consistent so they'll take 2nd place and 3rd is ours to lose.

Looking forward to the next Knighton derby too, always a good game, and you're right, the last one should have been a Polska victory.

Me too, will be our final game of the season
Back to top Go down
littlebigman

littlebigman

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 11 March   Banter for Sunday 11 March - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Mar 2012, 11:13 am

Neevsey wrote:
hello Tobester take your point about hand shakes yes total rubbish from some of our lads. I shook all of your hands and thought you did well i will address this with the lads sunday,
I will also talk to our captain about the threats, it isnt my idea of sport and i want no part of it
we are a decent set of lads, we dont intimidate we try to play but difficult with the standard of reffing at times. I gave him 60 should have been less but couldnt be arsed with a report. Good Luck Dukla we will see you again and hopefully you will change your opinion of us.
Being a Ref this really annoys me why not give him the actual mark you think he deserves? because you can't be bothered,well thats your problem,it takes minutes to explain a low mark,i've done it myself Very Happy

KAJI-MACHINE wrote:
tobester29 wrote:
KAJI-MACHINE wrote:
tobester29 wrote:
Dukla 3 v 3 Kajima.

. I personally didn't hear him say any of this as I went off just before the penalty but I came up and shook all ur lads hands after.
Back to top Go down
tobester29

tobester29

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 11 March   Banter for Sunday 11 March - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Mar 2012, 12:45 pm

[quote="Neevsey"]hello Tobester take your point about hand shakes yes total rubbish from some of our lads. I shook all of your hands and thought you did well i will address this with the lads sunday,
I will also talk to our captain about the threats, it isnt my idea of sport and i want no part of it
we are a decent set of lads, we dont intimidate we try to play but difficult with the standard of reffing at times. I gave him 60 should have been less but couldnt be arsed with a report. Good Luck Dukla we will see you again and hopefully you will change your opinion of us.

Hi Neevsey. First off, i thought it was a good game and in general played in the right spirit. A lot of what happened i think came down to you are challenging for the league and we are 2nd bottom so turned up thinking a win is a distinct possibility especially with the run we were/are on at the moment so the way the match turned out frustrated you a team which is normal. Your captain didn't make threats just off handed comments and i doubt he meant it but they just annoyed a few of our lads during the game as if they had happened then it could've been a diff story (wouldn't want another incident like on the pitch next our game - crazy behaviour!)

The ref could've been better and def could've spoke to the players/each team more but i think some of the moaning stopped him from wanting to engage with the players as he kept getting stick on every decison in the 2nd half. He could've been stronger with our keeper but every side does it when you're chasing your first win/draw for 2months Very Happy The penalty was controversial but we didnt appeal for it and he did play nearly 6mins of injury according to our guy on the sideline and your 2nd goal was a 50-50 call which went your way.

End of the day it was passion i hope from your lads that just boiled over a bit and it was a handful of your players that didnt shake hands because of this. We have got you again this season so hopefully can have another good game but with beers and smiles at the end of it.

Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 11 March   Banter for Sunday 11 March - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Mar 2012, 2:28 pm

Are you sure thats the reason they didnt want to shake hands?...i think some of them had been scratching their ar#e cracks just before the end of the game.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 11 March   Banter for Sunday 11 March - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Mar 2012, 6:48 pm

whiteeagles wrote:

I seem to remember Ash Robbo scoring a hat trick... confused

How pathetic....golden boot...more like golden rattle.
Back to top Go down
Rwhite08

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 11 March   Banter for Sunday 11 March - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Mar 2012, 8:50 pm

Lol I am confused did sam score any goals for hotshots
Back to top Go down
hotshot66
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
hotshot66

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 11 March   Banter for Sunday 11 March - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Mar 2012, 8:52 pm

not sure whats goin on myself, certain sam scored all his goals though! can talk you through them if you like (eagles players)
Back to top Go down
Fishandchips
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Fishandchips

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 11 March   Banter for Sunday 11 March - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Mar 2012, 9:51 pm

Ash's goals even when playing for Scappy last season and us a few seasons back were not acredited to him because of other footballing comitments he doesn't want his name splashed about in local papers or websites, the lad plays because he loves playing football and would happily turn out for a top side or lower side just do he can play as long as his anonimity is respected!
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/mdhknights/
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 11 March   Banter for Sunday 11 March - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Mar 2012, 10:05 pm

Fishandchips wrote:
Ash's goals even when playing for Scappy last season and us a few seasons back were not acredited to him because of other footballing comitments he doesn't want his name splashed about in local papers or websites, the lad plays because he loves playing football and would happily turn out for a top side or lower side just do he can play as long as his anonimity is respected!
dont do it

very true ash doesnt want his name splashed about . there is no rule who to name as goalscorers .
someone mentioned to me last week why u keep giving 1 player all your goals well we dont do it to win top goalscorer because there is no top goalscorer trophy ! if there was the league would ask the oppisite team to ask for goal scorers after each game.
anyway
as for hoskins the gaffer down the pub has said to us all who ever scores a hat-trick gets a free pint . so when we score 3 i just txt a player name who played saying he scored 3 and the gaffer in pub can then see paper and that he score 3 and gets free pint . i dont do it all time as some off the lads that actually scored want there name down .
but some off our lads are from mowmacre hiill and are jobless lol
i cant afford to buy all a pint
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 11 March   Banter for Sunday 11 March - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Mar 2012, 11:10 pm

like the way ash wants to remain anonymous and everyone plasters his name over here Laughing
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 11 March   Banter for Sunday 11 March - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Mar 2012, 11:13 pm

Polska legend II wrote:
like the way ash wants to remain anonymous and everyone plasters his name over here Laughing

That did cross my mind lol
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 11 March   Banter for Sunday 11 March - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Mar 2012, 11:17 pm

sorry I meant sam
Back to top Go down
Fishandchips
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Fishandchips

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 11 March   Banter for Sunday 11 March - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 14 Mar 2012, 12:47 am

Polska legend II wrote:

(i didn't start it lol)

but yeah not quite as obvious as the Mercury or Harborough Mail though, and the scoring charts on the actual website, this is all hear say Wink .............
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/mdhknights/
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 11 March   Banter for Sunday 11 March - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 14 Mar 2012, 11:21 am

fc hoskins wrote:
Fishandchips wrote:
dont do it

very true ash doesnt want his name splashed about . there is no rule who to name as goalscorers .
someone mentioned to me last week why u keep giving 1 player all your goals well we dont do it to win top goalscorer because there is no top goalscorer trophy ! if there was the league would ask the oppisite team to ask for goal scorers after each game.
anyway
as for hoskins the gaffer down the pub has said to us all who ever scores a hat-trick gets a free pint . so when we score 3 i just txt a player name who played saying he scored 3 and the gaffer in pub can then see paper and that he score 3 and gets free pint . i dont do it all time as some off the lads that actually scored want there name down .
but some off our lads are from mowmacre hiill and are jobless lol
i cant afford to buy all a pint

Thats stealing, you ought to be a politician, if i could score that many goals id want my name down for every last one of them, isnt that the whole point of getting a goal, last night S Gerrard hatrick = man of the match, an average defender didnt get the credit, the hatrick won the match and his names up there in lights, who wouldnt want that glory at any level, (not on about this guy whos not allowed to play, because that just sounds corrupt in any language)aint that as bad as playing a ringer? by bending the rules?
Back to top Go down
whiteeagles
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
whiteeagles

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 11 March   Banter for Sunday 11 March - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 14 Mar 2012, 7:36 pm

hotshot66 wrote:
whiteeagles wrote:
Number1 wrote:
Didn't mouth off just had a word and he was sound, all have bad days and just said he was poor for you as well as us, he was fine.
I don't think he was poor for us at all... he had a good game and was right to send your man off and imo, your player who got the yellow was lucky because if that was any higher, our winger would be in hospital right now.

Another solid game by a ref in the alliance league. I'd saFy we've only had 2/3 debateable ones this season which is fantastic when you see what goes on in the Premiership!

Think the ref completely lost the game for a short first half period, your goal was a blatant foul on the wing which was missed by only the ref, second half I thought he did well. I was the one booked for that challenge, was a hard tackle and high but the ball was high and I came away with the ball, if you think other than that you didn't see it properly (like your manager from 5 yards away saying I wasn't anywhere near the ball) Was no intent to hurt anyone I'm not like that, that was only my second booking ever! Me being over a foot taller than the guy made it look higher than it was.

Was disappointed to see diving from your lads again, disgraceful attempt to win a pen, thankfully the ref wasn't fooled.

Just seen this.

I would disagree that ref lost complete control but there were some tasty/debateable moments first half. Personally, I felt that in the lead up to our goal, it was a shoulder to shoulder 50-50 and our man was just stronger. As for the 'diving' - I was miles away but players from our team around it were adamant they heard the contact and our lad is one of the last one's to go down - he gets kicked to bits at training but still stays on his feet! There was also another moment after that where one of your players kicked that lad a good 2/3 seconds after the ball had gone which the referee missed and if we had made a bigger fuss about it, your player could have been in trouble but we're not the sort to do that.

As for your tackle, you can't say you got the ball, never looked like it and your foot was ridiculously high. There was certainly no malice or intent, I think you were just stretching for the ball and were late.
Back to top Go down
hotshot66
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
hotshot66

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 11 March   Banter for Sunday 11 March - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 14 Mar 2012, 8:13 pm

Your entitled to your opinion, the ball was at my feet at the end of it facing the opposite way your guy was running so not sure how that happened without getting the ball.

The lead to your goal incident was on me too, he was running directly behind me and clipped my heels, not sure where shoulders or strength come into it.

I think my boot lace clipped your guy on the pen shout, at best! if that's enough to knock somebody off their feet, id worry! He knew exactly what he was doing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 11 March   Banter for Sunday 11 March - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banter for Sunday 11 March
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3