HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Banter for Sunday 11 March

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Number1

Banter for Sunday 11 March - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 11 March   Banter for Sunday 11 March - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Mar 2012, 7:59 pm

Didn't mouth off just had a word and he was sound, all have bad days and just said he was poor for you as well as us, he was fine.
Back to top Go down
shawry1984

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 11 March   Banter for Sunday 11 March - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Mar 2012, 8:11 pm

whiteeagles wrote:
confused
Polska legend II wrote:
whiteeagles wrote:
Number1 wrote:
Agree with whiteagles ash was quality as we're two or three others, don't think we played that well to be honest but job done. Seemed to play better with ten. White eagles are a strange team have some real quality but think they lack a bit of power and grit, despite what was mentioned earlier I actually thought they were the best team we had played previously and expected a much tougher game. Can't work out why they took the lad off up top thought he looked dangerous and pretty skilfull too. On the day we were not great but still easily good enough. If they get a bit more strength think they will do well in there second season and maybe get out of what is a very unpredictable division.
We were nowhere near our best today - compared to our performance at Pollards last week. One of our players turned up two minutes before kick-off which meant a quick shuffle around of the players and we perhaps weren't as well shaped as we were last week. It's just these inconsistencies that we need to iron out before we can even start thinking about challenging for something!

Ash was by far the best player I've been up against this season, no brainer, pure class - I think it may have been a different story had he not played!

On the whole you lads deserve it, and if you can keep the team that you have had in recent weeks, you could comfortably hold your own in Div 4... the only weak link in your team imo is your keeper, prone to the odd mistake and loves mouthing off. Couldn't believe it when he started ranting at the ref after the game had finished.

Good luck for next season Hotshots!!

Edit: 'Goals came from Sam Evans (3), Darren Cook and Jack Corry (2). Evans moves on to 25 for the season.' ... from the match report... seems very wrong to me.

which bit?
I seem to remember Ash Robbo scoring a hat trick... confused

was talking about this aswell today
Back to top Go down
whiteeagles
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
whiteeagles

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 11 March   Banter for Sunday 11 March - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Mar 2012, 8:14 pm

Number1 wrote:
Didn't mouth off just had a word and he was sound, all have bad days and just said he was poor for you as well as us, he was fine.
I don't think he was poor for us at all... he had a good game and was right to send your man off and imo, your player who got the yellow was lucky because if that was any higher, our winger would be in hospital right now.

Another solid game by a ref in the alliance league. I'd say we've only had 2/3 debateable ones this season which is fantastic when you see what goes on in the Premiership!
Back to top Go down
Plough new boy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: ash is class prob would be best player in prem let alone 6. think he has gave sam 9 or 10 goals !!!   Banter for Sunday 11 March - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Mar 2012, 8:16 pm

Laughing
whiteeagles wrote:
confused
Polska legend II wrote:
whiteeagles wrote:
Number1 wrote:
Agree with whiteagles ash was quality as we're two or three others, don't think we played that well to be honest but job done. Seemed to play better with ten. White eagles are a strange team have some real quality but think they lack a bit of power and grit, despite what was mentioned earlier I actually thought they were the best team we had played previously and expected a much tougher game. Can't work out why they took the lad off up top thought he looked dangerous and pretty skilfull too. On the day we were not great but still easily good enough. If they get a bit more strength think they will do well in there second season and maybe get out of what is a very unpredictable division.
We were nowhere near our best today - compared to our performance at Pollards last week. One of our players turned up two minutes before kick-off which meant a quick shuffle around of the players and we perhaps weren't as well shaped as we were last week. It's just these inconsistencies that we need to iron out before we can even start thinking about challenging for something!

Ash was by far the best player I've been up against this season, no brainer, pure class - I think it may have been a different story had he not played!

On the whole you lads deserve it, and if you can keep the team that you have had in recent weeks, you could comfortably hold your own in Div 4... the only weak link in your team imo is your keeper, prone to the odd mistake and loves mouthing off. Couldn't believe it when he started ranting at the ref after the game had finished.

Good luck for next season Hotshots!!

Edit: 'Goals came from Sam Evans (3), Darren Cook and Jack Corry (2). Evans moves on to 25 for the season.' ... from the match report... seems very wrong to me.

which bit?
I seem to remember Ash Robbo scoring a hat trick... confused
Back to top Go down
Plough new boy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 11 March   Banter for Sunday 11 March - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Mar 2012, 8:21 pm

ash is pure class prob be best player in prem let alone 6. think he has gave sam 9 or 10 goals now
Back to top Go down
D & B

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 11 March   Banter for Sunday 11 March - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Mar 2012, 8:22 pm

Throop Boss wrote:
Paul Daniels wrote:
Dunton & Broughton Sundays 3-5 Throops.

On the balance of play it should of been a draw really, I doubt Throops will agree but hey. 2 of there goals were OG's and a ridiculous penalty for 'handball' which actually hit the lad square in the face, so could of won 3-2 actually. Both sides had chances but at 4-3 we should of made it 4-4 and then we got caught on the counter. Still on for finishing fourth, we'll take that, no ambitions of finishing in the top 3.

We played well in spells But made hard work of a decent Dunton side, think on another day we would have scored a lot more if it wasent for some great saves by their keeper! But all in all another big 3 pts for us in the league running Very Happy

I think it was a game where both teams had patchy spells of good football and at other times both teams were quite average. We felt a bit hard done by not to get a point, especially considering the penalty for handball thats come off the guys head and also the 2 own goals (which I've noticed someone has cheekily claimed for themselves ;p). You've had some good chances which were brilliantly saved by our keeper and we've had some good chances that your guys have cleared off the line and blocked well. If we could have took that chance to make it 4-4 near the end it would have been interesting.
In all we thought both games have been quite even to be fair at your place and ours. Good luck for the rest of the season. Looks like it's going to come down to you v Star.
Back to top Go down
Rwhite08

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 11 March   Banter for Sunday 11 March - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Mar 2012, 8:33 pm

Lol are we saying sam Evans is taking others goals to win golden boot?
Back to top Go down
Rwhite08

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 11 March   Banter for Sunday 11 March - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Mar 2012, 8:48 pm

NPE and wheel today. First of all well done to the wheel. They worked their socks off and competed for everything and to say their keeper had a blinder would be an understatement. His first game today for you boys think if you had of had him all season you would if been further up the league. Are main man candy was gutted after the game scored two but knows he should of had 6 and was questioning himself after as he is coming up to the big age of 33. No way candy you have won us so many games and will win us the league. Not sure about wheel comment that you should if won it but football is about opinions and I can only praise your effort and result. Look forward to the next game with you boys. As for us we need to remember that the majority of us are 30 + and we have lost alot of players and many are carrying injuries. None if us play Saturday's so let's not under estimate what we gave achieved this season and one final push will see us win the league.
Back to top Go down
Katie G
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 11 March   Banter for Sunday 11 March - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Mar 2012, 8:54 pm

Hellboy wrote:
Paulo_MTFC wrote:
Thanks to Lee, Shaun and his boys was a good game. Think we deserved to be level but the free kick was a strange decision......pretty experienced at extra time and can't be prouder of the boys who dug deep in warm conditions....looking forward to the final now whoever we play.......

Well done Katie and Magna.....i'll see you there, if there's a free ticket you know where you can find me.
Cheers Helly. We barely get enough for the squad, myself and the gaffer but if we do find ourselves with spare tickets, we'll know where to send them!
Back to top Go down
LoneRanger38
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 11 March   Banter for Sunday 11 March - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Mar 2012, 9:05 pm

Talbot 0-1 superfly

Gutted to have missed todays game as im told we were far from our best,hopefully we can fet back to way we have been playing when we went 6 games unbeaten undoubtably its been tough to get all 15-16 lads week in week out because when we do thats were we have some quality and depth,either way another 3 points and hopefully we can keep it going till the end gain that 2nd spot and bring in the 2-3 we need to compete in div 3
Back to top Go down
http://Db_landscapes@live.co.uk
Number1

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 11 March   Banter for Sunday 11 March - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Mar 2012, 9:12 pm

whiteeagles wrote:
Number1 wrote:
I don't think he was poor for us at all... he had a good game and was right to send your man off and imo, your player who got the yellow was lucky because if that was any higher, our winger would be in hospital right now.

Another solid game by a ref in the alliance league. I'd say we've only had 2/3 debateable ones this season which is fantastic when you see what goes on in the Premiership!

Can't comment on the red didn't hear what was said, apart from after the decision which was well out of order, the tackle did look a little loose, you were probably closer but yellow seemed fair, to contradict my self though he did jump in but didn't see raised foot/feet apologies if so, and can assure you he wouldn't have set out to hurt your player. Opinions are what make football what it is but still stand by ref was poor today. Leading upto your goal definite foul on our centre back.

Why did you take that lad off up top? Was glad to see him substituted! Earlier in the season slated your lino was very fair today especially with the balls over the top down the hill. Still think out toughest game was against you at home this year. If you stay in div 6 you will do well next season just don't let your heads drop, remind me a lot of wigston rangers. Good luck next season.
Back to top Go down
Number1

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 11 March   Banter for Sunday 11 March - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Mar 2012, 9:13 pm

Bowden new boy wrote:
ash is pure class prob be best player in prem let alone 6. think he has gave sam 9 or 10 goals now

Not true.
Back to top Go down
tysmith c.n.f.c
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
tysmith c.n.f.c

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 11 March   Banter for Sunday 11 March - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Mar 2012, 9:19 pm

Number1 wrote:
Bowden new boy wrote:

Not true.

caught out Embarassed

you don't get anything for top divisonal scorers anyway.

Back to top Go down
timmy mallet
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
timmy mallet

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 11 March   Banter for Sunday 11 March - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Mar 2012, 9:30 pm

Who cares who wins golden boot, there's no trophy for it and its a team game I don't care who scores as long as we take 3pts. To be fair sam evans wouldn't take anyways goals knowingly out of pride and I'm not really what's gone on here. Anyway hope whoever wins it really enjoys it.
Back to top Go down
Joey Barton
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 11 March   Banter for Sunday 11 March - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Mar 2012, 9:54 pm

LoneRanger38 wrote:
Talbot 0-1 superfly

Gutted to have missed todays game as im told we were far from our best,hopefully we can fet back to way we have been playing when we went 6 games unbeaten undoubtably its been tough to get all 15-16 lads week in week out because when we do thats were we have some quality and depth,either way another 3 points and hopefully we can keep it going till the end gain that 2nd spot and bring in the 2-3 we need to compete in div 3

I wouldn't count our chickens yet mate, some very hard games left for us.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/superflyfc/
Capello
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Capello

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 11 March   Banter for Sunday 11 March - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Mar 2012, 9:57 pm

Double promotion for superfly lets not let them pothunt anymore Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Joey Barton
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 11 March   Banter for Sunday 11 March - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Mar 2012, 10:04 pm

Capello wrote:

No thanks, we got spanked by hoskins two weeks ago and struggled to win today. Even lost a friendly to white eagles!!
I'm not even thinking about div 3 yet!
Back to top Go down
Capello
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Capello

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 11 March   Banter for Sunday 11 March - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Mar 2012, 10:16 pm

Joey Barton wrote:
Capello wrote:

No thanks, we got spanked by hoskins two weeks ago and struggled to win today. Even lost a friendly to white eagles!!

Not much difference in between div 3 and 2 in my opinion. C'mon lets see superfly in div 2 next year
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 11 March   Banter for Sunday 11 March - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Mar 2012, 10:39 pm

Capello wrote:
Joey Barton wrote:
Capello wrote:

Not much difference in between div 3 and 2 in my opinion. C'mon lets see superfly in div 2 next year

Agreed!! All these players coming in....double promotion!! haha
Back to top Go down
Capello
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Capello

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 11 March   Banter for Sunday 11 March - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Mar 2012, 10:43 pm

And u lot widds heard double promotion is on for NRI too, tge league have started sussing you out Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hairy Hebrew!
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
Hairy Hebrew!

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 11 March   Banter for Sunday 11 March - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Mar 2012, 10:44 pm

danny max wrote:
afc royal oak 8 firs 0. dan max 4 simon herbert 3 paul cox 1 good game for the oak but dont take the firs as any mugs they have some quality in there team and will cause an upset soon
royal oak did dominate most of the game are keeper was not really used much but when needed done well . wish the firs all the luck in staying up Smile also the midfilder for the oak on the left wing will be snaped up Wink

danny lad...... we played friar lane..... oh my days.....
also our left winger is gash, thanks 4 joining in tho, haha
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 11 March   Banter for Sunday 11 March - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Mar 2012, 10:45 pm

Haha no worries for us mate, will take whatever we get, if we get double promotion, that means we will have won the league - i would take that!!! cheers drunken
Back to top Go down
Rwhite08

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 11 March   Banter for Sunday 11 March - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Mar 2012, 10:45 pm

I just think that forwards like to go for golden boot as it's part of their game and a reward for their hard work and consistency and it seems like someone may have made a mistake with hotshots scorers. 
Back to top Go down
Capello
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Capello

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 11 March   Banter for Sunday 11 March - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Mar 2012, 10:48 pm

Widds wrote:
Haha no worries for us mate, will take whatever we get, if we get double promotion, that means we will have won the league - i would take that!!! cheers drunken

Haha imagine you playing in div1....Maybe double promotion is a bit harsh on you! Shocked
Back to top Go down
THE WATCHER
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 11 March   Banter for Sunday 11 March - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Mar 2012, 10:53 pm

lda 3 azul 3
really proud of the lads today, we are gradually improving game by game,the new signings are starting to find there feet in the team
and making a difference.
a month ago we would have lost against lda,but today we were disappointed not to have won having been 2-0 up and 3-2 up with a minute to go.
even with a stand in keeper and 3 lads going off injured i thought we had the better of the game although lda's 7 foot something players caused us problems from set pieces throughout the game.
lda a great set of lads and we look forward to the rematch

oh and the ref martin dexter class!
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 11 March   Banter for Sunday 11 March - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Mar 2012, 10:56 pm

Highly unlikely they ought to be in div 2 next season
Back to top Go down
Capello
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Capello

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 11 March   Banter for Sunday 11 March - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Mar 2012, 10:59 pm

Are you hoping to stay in 2 next year polska?
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 11 March   Banter for Sunday 11 March - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Mar 2012, 11:02 pm

Capello wrote:
Widds wrote:

Haha imagine you playing in div1....Maybe double promotion is a bit harsh on you! Shocked

Me personally or NRI? Think carefully before you answer as i know who you are haha
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 11 March   Banter for Sunday 11 March - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Mar 2012, 11:02 pm

Polska legend II wrote:

Us or Superfly?
Back to top Go down
Capello
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Capello

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 11 March   Banter for Sunday 11 March - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Mar 2012, 11:13 pm

Widds wrote:
Capello wrote:
Widds wrote:

Me personally or NRI? Think carefully before you answer as i know who you are haha

No doubt about it, Just you widds
Back to top Go down
Capello
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Capello

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 11 March   Banter for Sunday 11 March - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Mar 2012, 11:14 pm

Widds wrote:
Polska legend II wrote:

Us or Superfly?

superfly for div2, lets get the petition going
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 11 March   Banter for Sunday 11 March - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Mar 2012, 11:30 pm

Capello wrote:
Widds wrote:
Capello wrote:
Widds wrote:

No doubt about it, Just you widds

Cheeky ****!!
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 11 March   Banter for Sunday 11 March - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Mar 2012, 6:37 am

Capello wrote:

We are a div 2 standard at the moment no question. Technically we can still fi nish 3rd but as of yesterday our last 4 games are all against the top 4! We are a bit inconsistent and unfortunately don't always play like we did today! We are still finding our way and defensively we need to be stronger. We wudnt be ready for div 1 yet, we are still a work in progress
Back to top Go down
Joey Barton
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 11 March   Banter for Sunday 11 March - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Mar 2012, 8:06 am

Capello wrote:
Widds wrote:
Polska legend II wrote:

Us or Superfly?

Let me know how you get on with that.....
Back to top Go down
tobester29

tobester29

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 11 March   Banter for Sunday 11 March - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Mar 2012, 8:54 am

Dukla 3 v 3 Kajima.

Fianlly managed to get a squad out and having 11players this week certainly helped, picking up our first pojnt since probably november! Laughing
We have had a rubbish season to be honest but the lads have enjoyed it last few weeks and we were unlucky not to have won the game. We dominated the game, had more chances,their 2nd goal when their striker kicked the ball out of our keepers hands shouldn't have stood and to concede the equalising goal with 2mins to go was harsh but after the run we've had we'll def take a point!

The banter in this league has been good, Harrow, QPR espceially but have to say Kajima let themselves down yesterday. I have never played against a team that moans/berates every decison the ref makes and then try to turn the game into something nasty.
To hear their captain tell their striker to 'go down for a pen' 'go through the keeper' and the best 'that big lad who keeps winning the headers, next time you jump with him throw an elbow' was quite simply ridiculous.
But thats most liklely down to them drawing with 2nd bottom of the league. Some people need to learn how shake hands and play the game with a smile. In the end its only a game of football.

Back to top Go down
LoneRanger38
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 11 March   Banter for Sunday 11 March - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Mar 2012, 9:13 am

Joey Barton wrote:
Capello wrote:
Widds wrote:
Polska legend II wrote:

Us or Superfly?

Let me know how you get on with that.....

Im up for div 2 nick lol
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 11 March   Banter for Sunday 11 March - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Mar 2012, 12:02 pm

Daz are you the third name on the petition lol
Back to top Go down
hotshot66
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
hotshot66

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 11 March   Banter for Sunday 11 March - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Mar 2012, 12:13 pm

whiteeagles wrote:
Number1 wrote:

Another solid game by a ref in the alliance league. I'd saFy we've only had 2/3 debateable ones this season which is fantastic when you see what goes on in the Premiership!

Think the ref completely lost the game for a short first half period, your goal was a blatant foul on the wing which was missed by only the ref, second half I thought he did well. I was the one booked for that challenge, was a hard tackle and high but the ball was high and I came away with the ball, if you think other than that you didn't see it properly (like your manager from 5 yards away saying I wasn't anywhere near the ball) Was no intent to hurt anyone I'm not like that, that was only my second booking ever! Me being over a foot taller than the guy made it look higher than it was.

Was disappointed to see diving from your lads again, disgraceful attempt to win a pen, thankfully the ref wasn't fooled.
Back to top Go down
Capello
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Capello

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 11 March   Banter for Sunday 11 March - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Mar 2012, 12:16 pm

Polska legend II wrote:
Capello wrote:

We are a div 2 standard at the moment no question. Technically we can still fi nish 3rd but as of yesterday our last 4 games are all against the top 4! We are a bit inconsistent and unfortunately don't always play like we did today! We are still finding our way and defensively we need to be stronger. We wudnt be ready for div 1 yet, we are still a work in progress

Well if you can play like you did yesterday your capable of taking points off anybody so maybe you could do us a favour and take some off fosse & guthlaxton. I felt you were probably lacking somebody who will deliver a good ball from wide areas, if you had that both luka and savo would no doubt be scoring more.
Back to top Go down
LoneRanger38
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 11 March   Banter for Sunday 11 March - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Mar 2012, 12:25 pm

Widds wrote:
Daz are you the third name on the petition lol
hell yeah lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 11 March   Banter for Sunday 11 March - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banter for Sunday 11 March
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next