HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Share
 

 Stokes Cup Semi Final Draw

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
The Fixture Secretary
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster



Stokes Cup Semi Final Draw Empty
PostSubject: Stokes Cup Semi Final Draw   Stokes Cup Semi Final Draw Icon_minitimeWed 22 Feb 2012, 9:56 am

Stokes Cup Semi Final Draw



St Marks v CSKA Carnaby's


The Gate Hangs Well v Kajima




The provisional date for both games is Sunday 4th March 2012.
Back to top Go down
BEES KNEES




Stokes Cup Semi Final Draw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stokes Cup Semi Final Draw   Stokes Cup Semi Final Draw Icon_minitimeWed 22 Feb 2012, 12:37 pm

not the draw we would of liked! but having lost to them in the season we have defo got something to prove and will be goin all out for this one!!!
Back to top Go down
ShaNiO

ShaNiO


Stokes Cup Semi Final Draw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stokes Cup Semi Final Draw   Stokes Cup Semi Final Draw Icon_minitimeWed 22 Feb 2012, 1:09 pm

Over the moon with the draw should be a good pair of semi finals
Back to top Go down
THE WATCHER
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster



Stokes Cup Semi Final Draw Empty
PostSubject: STOKES CUP SEMI FINALS   Stokes Cup Semi Final Draw Icon_minitimeWed 22 Feb 2012, 1:21 pm

ST MARKS AND GATE HANGS WELL FOR ME
Back to top Go down
ShaNiO

ShaNiO


Stokes Cup Semi Final Draw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stokes Cup Semi Final Draw   Stokes Cup Semi Final Draw Icon_minitimeWed 22 Feb 2012, 1:23 pm

Anybody know if these are played at neutral grounds? and do you get linesmen!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy


Stokes Cup Semi Final Draw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stokes Cup Semi Final Draw   Stokes Cup Semi Final Draw Icon_minitimeWed 22 Feb 2012, 1:29 pm

You might even get Lynne as the ref.
Back to top Go down
ShaNiO

ShaNiO


Stokes Cup Semi Final Draw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stokes Cup Semi Final Draw   Stokes Cup Semi Final Draw Icon_minitimeWed 22 Feb 2012, 1:32 pm

what a woman!
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II


Stokes Cup Semi Final Draw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stokes Cup Semi Final Draw   Stokes Cup Semi Final Draw Icon_minitimeWed 22 Feb 2012, 1:47 pm

you will certainly get linesmen and usually at neutral grounds as well depending on availability
Back to top Go down
C.S.K.A




Stokes Cup Semi Final Draw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stokes Cup Semi Final Draw   Stokes Cup Semi Final Draw Icon_minitimeWed 22 Feb 2012, 2:13 pm

Been informed the St Marks vs CSKA is all the way over at North Kilworths ground. Should be a good game, looking forward to it.
Back to top Go down
BEES KNEES




Stokes Cup Semi Final Draw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stokes Cup Semi Final Draw   Stokes Cup Semi Final Draw Icon_minitimeWed 22 Feb 2012, 2:45 pm

THE WATCHER wrote:
ST MARKS AND GATE HANGS WELL FOR ME

surprise surprise u go against us! u daft sausage!!
Back to top Go down
THE WATCHER
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster



Stokes Cup Semi Final Draw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stokes Cup Semi Final Draw   Stokes Cup Semi Final Draw Icon_minitimeWed 22 Feb 2012, 2:47 pm

KAJI-MACHINE wrote:
THE WATCHER wrote:
ST MARKS AND GATE HANGS WELL FOR ME

surprise surprise u go against us! u daft sausage!!

YEAH I WAS RIGHT LAST TIME THO! lol!
Back to top Go down
BEES KNEES




Stokes Cup Semi Final Draw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stokes Cup Semi Final Draw   Stokes Cup Semi Final Draw Icon_minitimeWed 22 Feb 2012, 2:49 pm

yea well done but we are in the semis and ur p!ssing around in the bottom half of the league!
Back to top Go down
THE WATCHER
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster



Stokes Cup Semi Final Draw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stokes Cup Semi Final Draw   Stokes Cup Semi Final Draw Icon_minitimeWed 22 Feb 2012, 2:57 pm

KAJI-MACHINE wrote:
yea well done but we are in the semis and ur p!ssing around in the bottom half of the league!

now now don't get all apple pasty,just my opinion,as i said last time just go and prove me wrong
Back to top Go down
Bucko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster



Stokes Cup Semi Final Draw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stokes Cup Semi Final Draw   Stokes Cup Semi Final Draw Icon_minitimeWed 22 Feb 2012, 3:06 pm

Defo st marks as for the other semi 50/50 for me good luck to everyone involved
Back to top Go down
BEES KNEES




Stokes Cup Semi Final Draw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stokes Cup Semi Final Draw   Stokes Cup Semi Final Draw Icon_minitimeWed 22 Feb 2012, 3:06 pm

im not its banter mate!!
Back to top Go down
THE WATCHER
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster



Stokes Cup Semi Final Draw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stokes Cup Semi Final Draw   Stokes Cup Semi Final Draw Icon_minitimeWed 22 Feb 2012, 3:20 pm

KAJI-MACHINE wrote:
im not its banter mate!!

i know and your always good for it!
Back to top Go down
Sparta3
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Sparta3


Stokes Cup Semi Final Draw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stokes Cup Semi Final Draw   Stokes Cup Semi Final Draw Icon_minitimeWed 22 Feb 2012, 3:25 pm

Would like to see CSKA do it but I doubt it.

The other I would go with GHW.
Back to top Go down
BEES KNEES




Stokes Cup Semi Final Draw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stokes Cup Semi Final Draw   Stokes Cup Semi Final Draw Icon_minitimeWed 22 Feb 2012, 3:31 pm

happy with being the underdogs to be honest
Back to top Go down
dave ash
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster



Stokes Cup Semi Final Draw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stokes Cup Semi Final Draw   Stokes Cup Semi Final Draw Icon_minitimeWed 22 Feb 2012, 3:33 pm

KAJI-MACHINE wrote:
not the draw we would of liked! but having lost to them in the season we have defo got something to prove and will be goin all out for this one!!!

Think this is the best draw for you . GHW not that good even though they beat us sunday, we were poor and missed a couple of sitters.

St Marks for me in the final could go either way in the other tie.
Back to top Go down
ShaNiO

ShaNiO


Stokes Cup Semi Final Draw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stokes Cup Semi Final Draw   Stokes Cup Semi Final Draw Icon_minitimeWed 22 Feb 2012, 3:38 pm

Sparta3 wrote:
Would like to see CSKA do it but I doubt it.

The other I would go with GHW.

Dont be hating on St Marks lol
Back to top Go down
THE WATCHER
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster



Stokes Cup Semi Final Draw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stokes Cup Semi Final Draw   Stokes Cup Semi Final Draw Icon_minitimeWed 22 Feb 2012, 3:46 pm

shane will you be calling yourselves azul allstars next season Laughing
Back to top Go down
ShaNiO

ShaNiO


Stokes Cup Semi Final Draw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stokes Cup Semi Final Draw   Stokes Cup Semi Final Draw Icon_minitimeWed 22 Feb 2012, 3:47 pm

THE WATCHER wrote:
shane will you be calling yourselves azul allstars next season Laughing

No pal lol youll just be called St Marks Reserves Wink
Back to top Go down
THE WATCHER
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster



Stokes Cup Semi Final Draw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stokes Cup Semi Final Draw   Stokes Cup Semi Final Draw Icon_minitimeWed 22 Feb 2012, 3:50 pm

ShaNiO wrote:
THE WATCHER wrote:
shane will you be calling yourselves azul allstars next season Laughing

No pal lol youll just be called St Marks Reserves Wink

haha quality!
Back to top Go down
BEES KNEES




Stokes Cup Semi Final Draw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stokes Cup Semi Final Draw   Stokes Cup Semi Final Draw Icon_minitimeWed 22 Feb 2012, 3:51 pm

dave ash wrote:
KAJI-MACHINE wrote:
not the draw we would of liked! but having lost to them in the season we have defo got something to prove and will be goin all out for this one!!!

Think this is the best draw for you . GHW not that good even though they beat us sunday, we were poor and missed a couple of sitters.

St Marks for me in the final could go either way in the other tie.

wanted carnabys beat them 4-1 and werent much of a threat
Back to top Go down
ShaNiO

ShaNiO


Stokes Cup Semi Final Draw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stokes Cup Semi Final Draw   Stokes Cup Semi Final Draw Icon_minitimeWed 22 Feb 2012, 3:52 pm

KAJI-MACHINE wrote:
dave ash wrote:
KAJI-MACHINE wrote:
not the draw we would of liked! but having lost to them in the season we have defo got something to prove and will be goin all out for this one!!!

Think this is the best draw for you . GHW not that good even though they beat us sunday, we were poor and missed a couple of sitters.

St Marks for me in the final could go either way in the other tie.

wanted carnabys beat them 4-1 and werent much of a threat

Why not St Marks lol?
Back to top Go down
THE WATCHER
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster



Stokes Cup Semi Final Draw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stokes Cup Semi Final Draw   Stokes Cup Semi Final Draw Icon_minitimeWed 22 Feb 2012, 3:56 pm

cos they wanna beat you in final No
Back to top Go down
ShaNiO

ShaNiO


Stokes Cup Semi Final Draw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stokes Cup Semi Final Draw   Stokes Cup Semi Final Draw Icon_minitimeWed 22 Feb 2012, 4:21 pm

THE WATCHER wrote:
cos they wanna beat you in final No

Should be fun then!
Back to top Go down
Sparta3
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Sparta3


Stokes Cup Semi Final Draw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stokes Cup Semi Final Draw   Stokes Cup Semi Final Draw Icon_minitimeWed 22 Feb 2012, 4:24 pm

Only say Carnabys as they've been going a while and we've had a good few battles against them in the past.
Back to top Go down
C.S.K.A




Stokes Cup Semi Final Draw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stokes Cup Semi Final Draw   Stokes Cup Semi Final Draw Icon_minitimeWed 22 Feb 2012, 4:42 pm

Happy to be underdogs to be fair. All three of our semi-final opponents have beat us this season and we were awful in each games. So if i was a player for St Marks id be rubbing my hands together at the prospect of facing CSKA, but we haven't had a keeper since he got injured in the first 5 minutes against St Marks in November and have just had to make do for the past few months. He made a timely return on Sunday so hopefully we'll give em a better game this time around.
Back to top Go down
C.S.K.A




Stokes Cup Semi Final Draw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stokes Cup Semi Final Draw   Stokes Cup Semi Final Draw Icon_minitimeWed 22 Feb 2012, 4:44 pm

Sparta3 wrote:
Only say Carnabys as they've been going a while and we've had a good few battles against them in the past.

That 6-5 from a few years back was a div 5 classic
Back to top Go down
Robbo




Stokes Cup Semi Final Draw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stokes Cup Semi Final Draw   Stokes Cup Semi Final Draw Icon_minitimeWed 22 Feb 2012, 4:47 pm

[quote="dave ash"]
KAJI-MACHINE wrote:


Think this is the best draw for you . GHW not that good even though they beat us sunday, we were poor and missed a couple of sitters.

St Marks for me in the final could go either way in the other tie.

What game were you watching Dave!! Lol. Thought we edged our encounter on Sunday. We rocked the bar, and had 3 off the line too!! I'd get Pez back in goal at least he can take a cross!!

In all seriousness we weren't fussed about who we ended up with, just pleased to be in the Semis.
Back to top Go down
ShaNiO

ShaNiO


Stokes Cup Semi Final Draw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stokes Cup Semi Final Draw   Stokes Cup Semi Final Draw Icon_minitimeWed 22 Feb 2012, 4:49 pm

C.S.K.A wrote:
Happy to be underdogs to be fair. All three of our semi-final opponents have beat us this season and we were awful in each games. So if i was a player for St Marks id be rubbing my hands together at the prospect of facing CSKA, but we haven't had a keeper since he got injured in the first 5 minutes against St Marks in November and have just had to make do for the past few months. He made a timely return on Sunday so hopefully we'll give em a better game this time around.

to be fair we beat you 6-0 but we never really got going either so could be even game if both teams have a full squad, so all the best mate
Back to top Go down
C.S.K.A




Stokes Cup Semi Final Draw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stokes Cup Semi Final Draw   Stokes Cup Semi Final Draw Icon_minitimeWed 22 Feb 2012, 4:55 pm

ShaNiO wrote:
C.S.K.A wrote:
Happy to be underdogs to be fair. All three of our semi-final opponents have beat us this season and we were awful in each games. So if i was a player for St Marks id be rubbing my hands together at the prospect of facing CSKA, but we haven't had a keeper since he got injured in the first 5 minutes against St Marks in November and have just had to make do for the past few months. He made a timely return on Sunday so hopefully we'll give em a better game this time around.

to be fair we beat you 6-0 but we never really got going either so could be even game if both teams have a full squad, so all the best mate


Glad you didn't get going because we were an embarrassment that day. Hopefully it'll lead you in to a false sense of security Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ShaNiO

ShaNiO


Stokes Cup Semi Final Draw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stokes Cup Semi Final Draw   Stokes Cup Semi Final Draw Icon_minitimeWed 22 Feb 2012, 4:55 pm

C.S.K.A wrote:
ShaNiO wrote:
C.S.K.A wrote:
Happy to be underdogs to be fair. All three of our semi-final opponents have beat us this season and we were awful in each games. So if i was a player for St Marks id be rubbing my hands together at the prospect of facing CSKA, but we haven't had a keeper since he got injured in the first 5 minutes against St Marks in November and have just had to make do for the past few months. He made a timely return on Sunday so hopefully we'll give em a better game this time around.

to be fair we beat you 6-0 but we never really got going either so could be even game if both teams have a full squad, so all the best mate


Glad you didn't get going because we were an embarrassment that day. Hopefully it'll lead you in to a false sense of security Very Happy

Haha, we may be a relatively young side but were not that daft lol
Back to top Go down
dave ash
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster



Stokes Cup Semi Final Draw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stokes Cup Semi Final Draw   Stokes Cup Semi Final Draw Icon_minitimeWed 22 Feb 2012, 5:25 pm

[quote="Robbo"]
dave ash wrote:
KAJI-MACHINE wrote:


Think this is the best draw for you . GHW not that good even though they beat us sunday, we were poor and missed a couple of sitters.

St Marks for me in the final could go either way in the other tie.

What game were you watching Dave!! Lol. Thought we edged our encounter on Sunday. We rocked the bar, and had 3 off the line too!! I'd get Pez back in goal at least he can take a cross!!

In all seriousness we weren't fussed about who we ended up with, just pleased to be in the Semis.

Think you are right about one thing and thats Pez and if he had been in goal he would'nt of been able to set your goal up for you.

Good luck with the draw you got
Back to top Go down
manager




Stokes Cup Semi Final Draw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stokes Cup Semi Final Draw   Stokes Cup Semi Final Draw Icon_minitimeWed 22 Feb 2012, 9:42 pm

st marks v ghw final

ghw got couple of decent players like moggy and stu cattell
Back to top Go down
Sparky

Sparky


Stokes Cup Semi Final Draw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stokes Cup Semi Final Draw   Stokes Cup Semi Final Draw Icon_minitimeWed 22 Feb 2012, 9:55 pm

As Robbo said were just pleased to be in the semis and wasnt overly fussed who we got, pretty sure it will be a lot closer than the last time we met.
Back to top Go down
LoneRanger38
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster



Stokes Cup Semi Final Draw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stokes Cup Semi Final Draw   Stokes Cup Semi Final Draw Icon_minitimeThu 23 Feb 2012, 6:19 am

Sparky wrote:
As Robbo said were just pleased to be in the semis and wasnt overly fussed who we got, pretty sure it will be a lot closer than the last time we met.

U got this in the bag masters mate..u lot have the age and experience..up the ghw
Back to top Go down
http://Db_landscapes@live.co.uk
Joey Barton
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster



Stokes Cup Semi Final Draw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stokes Cup Semi Final Draw   Stokes Cup Semi Final Draw Icon_minitimeThu 23 Feb 2012, 8:04 am

I'd like Kajima to win the Stokes but having a feeling GHW will win it!
Back to top Go down
http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/superflyfc/
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN


Stokes Cup Semi Final Draw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stokes Cup Semi Final Draw   Stokes Cup Semi Final Draw Icon_minitimeThu 23 Feb 2012, 8:36 am

Masters, if you do win the Stokes cup I advise you for health and safety reasons not to drink out the cup.

Our very own Widds has done some disgusting things with it, and still sleeps with it to this day.

Just a friendly warning. Lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




Stokes Cup Semi Final Draw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stokes Cup Semi Final Draw   Stokes Cup Semi Final Draw Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
Stokes Cup Semi Final Draw
Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Caldow favourite for Burnie Gift as 'The Boss's' mark is withheld
» Holmes Park Cup Final?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Banter :: Banter - Alliance Football-
Jump to: