Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Billy Walton Semi Final draw

Go down 
+17
Pete Mourinho
Pretty Boy
The Fixture Secretary
L.K.F.C
King Kong
Gordon
o.f.c
tysmith c.n.f.c
Polska legend II
Dodgy
mowmacre fc
johnmeode
Paul Daniels
Hairy Hebrew!
Hellboy
Widds
Skeems
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

Billy Walton Semi Final draw Empty
PostSubject: Billy Walton Semi Final draw   Billy Walton Semi Final draw Icon_minitimeThu 21 Mar 2013, 10:15 pm

A bit messy but stick with it!!

Glenfield Town vs Royale Barcabullona

Advance Couriers / Fairfield Dynamo vs MDH Knights / Prem Sports

Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Billy Walton Semi Final draw   Billy Walton Semi Final draw Icon_minitimeFri 22 Mar 2013, 7:56 am

I still fancy moshdock for this cup
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Billy Walton Semi Final draw   Billy Walton Semi Final draw Icon_minitimeFri 22 Mar 2013, 8:22 am

Fairfield Dynamo for me....sorry hairy.
Back to top Go down
Hairy Hebrew!
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
Hairy Hebrew!

PostSubject: Re: Billy Walton Semi Final draw   Billy Walton Semi Final draw Icon_minitimeFri 22 Mar 2013, 9:08 am

Aye HellBoy am with ya on that! Although I reckon S & G vs Advance could be a tasty final! Advance know their way to a final!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Billy Walton Semi Final draw   Billy Walton Semi Final draw Icon_minitimeFri 22 Mar 2013, 9:53 am

Be ready for them, you do have a chance, i hope to be proven wrong again...no dis-respect to anyone, they are a great bunch(and they have reached the jelson cup final....dont bite bushy), and can be well organised.

so its at your place wheather permitting?
Back to top Go down
Hairy Hebrew!
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
Hairy Hebrew!

PostSubject: Re: Billy Walton Semi Final draw   Billy Walton Semi Final draw Icon_minitimeFri 22 Mar 2013, 1:26 pm

Hellboy wrote:
Be ready for them, you do have a chance, i hope to be proven wrong again...no dis-respect to anyone, they are a great bunch(and they have reached the jelson cup final....dont bite bushy), and can be well organised.

Yeah our place. Ref going down to check the pitch on saturday but I'm hoping they'll be a spare pitch on Brighton avenue just incase. Yeah just think we might be missing a bit too much this week for various reasons. They've got one of our old players so will be nice to give em a good game and a bit of banter!
Back to top Go down
Paul Daniels
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Billy Walton Semi Final draw   Billy Walton Semi Final draw Icon_minitimeFri 22 Mar 2013, 3:49 pm

Well thats us done then. Nice knowing you Billy.
Back to top Go down
johnmeode
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
johnmeode

PostSubject: Re: Billy Walton Semi Final draw   Billy Walton Semi Final draw Icon_minitimeFri 22 Mar 2013, 3:58 pm

Hellboy wrote:

Laughing Laughing

Looking forward to the game, if its on! Not underestimating Oak at all, had some great results.

Be tough to win this potentially have to beat Oak, Advance, Prem and Star. Not many teams would manage that!
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: Billy Walton Semi Final draw   Billy Walton Semi Final draw Icon_minitimeFri 22 Mar 2013, 4:29 pm

What a fix done it so advance and star can meet in final as last year they met in semi and the final wasn't as good
Dunton broughton vs troops final I predict
Back to top Go down
Dodgy

Dodgy

PostSubject: Re: Billy Walton Semi Final draw   Billy Walton Semi Final draw Icon_minitimeFri 22 Mar 2013, 7:05 pm

Coleman why dont you just pop along and worry about your team, oh sorry the LSL forum is nowhere near as good as this one, so you come stirring things up on here, last year people said we wouldnt get drawn together, when we did people like you reckoned it was only because people were moaning.

To even get to the final we possibly will have to beat a side that thrashed a side that have beaten us twice this season (no disrespect to Royal Oak), then the possibility of playing last years Champions or whoever beats them, and thats without S&G making it through their side of the draw

So if you please p*ss off back to the LSL and stop worrying about a league you no longer play in

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Billy Walton Semi Final draw   Billy Walton Semi Final draw Icon_minitimeSat 23 Mar 2013, 11:37 am

the draw was totally above board and I drew the first team out
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: Billy Walton Semi Final draw   Billy Walton Semi Final draw Icon_minitimeSat 23 Mar 2013, 8:13 pm

Dodgy wrote:
Coleman why dont you just pop along and worry about your team, oh sorry the LSL forum is nowhere near as good as this one, so you come stirring things up on here, last year people said we wouldnt get drawn together, when we did people like you reckoned it was only because people were moaning.

To even get to the final we possibly will have to beat a side that thrashed a side that have beaten us twice this season (no disrespect to Royal Oak), then the possibility of playing last years Champions or whoever beats them, and thats without S&G making it through their side of the draw

So if you please p*ss off back to the LSL and stop worrying about a league you no longer play in

Hook line and sinker
Back to top Go down
tysmith c.n.f.c
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
tysmith c.n.f.c

PostSubject: Re: Billy Walton Semi Final draw   Billy Walton Semi Final draw Icon_minitimeSat 23 Mar 2013, 9:28 pm

fc azzurri wrote:
Dodgy wrote:

Hook line and sinker

you was being serious though coleman Very Happy that hookj line and sinker chestnut Embarassed
Back to top Go down
o.f.c

PostSubject: Re: Billy Walton Semi Final draw   Billy Walton Semi Final draw Icon_minitimeSun 24 Mar 2013, 8:09 am

He's never been a player baz!! Always got to have his 2 pence worth tho...
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: Billy Walton Semi Final draw   Billy Walton Semi Final draw Icon_minitimeSun 24 Mar 2013, 9:16 pm

I say it ever year !
Never been a player too right rather watch players running of with ball in hand shouting ref ref help!!!!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Billy Walton Semi Final draw   Billy Walton Semi Final draw Icon_minitimeMon 25 Mar 2013, 11:41 am

fc azzurri wrote:
That in past now there starting broadway up next season div 5

one of your old quotes sir. Wink
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

PostSubject: Re: Billy Walton Semi Final draw   Billy Walton Semi Final draw Icon_minitimeSun 31 Mar 2013, 6:48 pm

Updated - Not what a number of you anticipated

Advance Couriers / Fairfield Dynamo vs MDH Knights / Premier Sports Travel
Back to top Go down
King Kong

PostSubject: Re: Billy Walton Semi Final draw   Billy Walton Semi Final draw Icon_minitimeMon 01 Apr 2013, 7:24 pm

Well said wheeler colemans always gotta stick that big beak in stay with the lsl u and ash stone can't hack it in the premier how many teams they've been involved with that's folded? Should be banned
Back to top Go down
Paul Daniels
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Billy Walton Semi Final draw   Billy Walton Semi Final draw Icon_minitimeTue 02 Apr 2013, 11:07 am

Gordon wrote:

Thank god for Glenfield Town. A tough game for us all the same and if we somehow manage a result it will undoubtedly be our finest hour. I'm just glad we don't have to play blinking Star & Garter again, it was getting boring!!!

Back to top Go down
L.K.F.C
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Billy Walton Semi Final draw   Billy Walton Semi Final draw Icon_minitimeTue 02 Apr 2013, 11:52 am

Gordon wrote:

Advance Couriers / Fairfield Dynamo vs MDH Knights / Premier Sports Travel

Obviously never going to be an easy way to get to this final but stil... Ouch

On another note, isn't this final scheduled for the 19th? If so how?!?!
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: Billy Walton Semi Final draw   Billy Walton Semi Final draw Icon_minitimeTue 02 Apr 2013, 1:23 pm

The 19th April is 99% likely to be changed. New date tbc

Hahaha Paul Daniels, you might have beaten us, you have already beat the form team in our division TWICE this season in Oscars and we only just beat you in December.

Good luck in that semi final against Glenfield - both teams deserve a trip to Holmes Park.
Back to top Go down
Paul Daniels
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Billy Walton Semi Final draw   Billy Walton Semi Final draw Icon_minitimeTue 02 Apr 2013, 2:07 pm

S&G Sec wrote:
The 19th April is 99% likely to be changed. New date tbc

Hahaha Paul Daniels, you might have beaten us, you have already beat the form team in our division TWICE this season in Oscars and we only just beat you in December.

Good luck in that semi final against Glenfield - both teams deserve a trip to Holmes Park.

The 19th of April is merely another normal day for us at the minute. It's completely irrelevant for now.

No disrespect to S & G by the way, but we have played you 5 times in the last year and can't be bothered to play you again. lol!
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

PostSubject: Re: Billy Walton Semi Final draw   Billy Walton Semi Final draw Icon_minitimeTue 02 Apr 2013, 3:04 pm

I have released Friday 19 April back to the County FA. as we will not be in a position to play the Bill Walton Final on that date.

2 x Round 5 games and 2 x Semi Finals to factor in first

I am awaiting details from County FA of a reserve date.

Fingers crossed that the finals on 5 April and 12 April go ahead as scheduled or a real timing problem will arise
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

PostSubject: Re: Billy Walton Semi Final draw   Billy Walton Semi Final draw Icon_minitimeThu 04 Apr 2013, 10:41 am

The Bill Walton Final has been rescheduled for Friday 17 May - Holmes Park - KO 7.00pm
Back to top Go down
Paul Daniels
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Billy Walton Semi Final draw   Billy Walton Semi Final draw Icon_minitimeWed 10 Apr 2013, 9:01 am

As long as the Semi final isn't on the 21st then we should be able to give Glenfield a decent game. If it is, well, thanks.
Back to top Go down
The Fixture Secretary
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Billy Walton Semi Final draw   Billy Walton Semi Final draw Icon_minitimeWed 10 Apr 2013, 9:17 am

The semi finals more than likely will be on the 21st.

This has been the plan for a week or so! I did inform both secretaries of Glenfield Town and Royale Barcabullona of the semi final date at the start of April??? I have not had any objections from either team? I always try to give as much notice as possible for semi finals, but obviously this isn't always easy!!

Back to top Go down
Paul Daniels
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Billy Walton Semi Final draw   Billy Walton Semi Final draw Icon_minitimeWed 10 Apr 2013, 10:11 am

We don't envy your job at all, and I'm not complaining. We'll just have a lot of key players missing thats all, ah well.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Billy Walton Semi Final draw   Billy Walton Semi Final draw Icon_minitimeWed 10 Apr 2013, 12:02 pm

Eveyone's in the same boat if its a week night, how bad do ye want to get to the final and win it?

anyone can get time off of work if they really want to, sweet talking the boss should be second nature, tell them you'll get them in for nowt and you'll by them a pint if you win, next thing you know, he or she will be sponsoring your team big time.
Back to top Go down
Paul Daniels
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Billy Walton Semi Final draw   Billy Walton Semi Final draw Icon_minitimeWed 10 Apr 2013, 1:02 pm

Its on a Sunday!!! You burke.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Billy Walton Semi Final draw   Billy Walton Semi Final draw Icon_minitimeWed 10 Apr 2013, 1:18 pm

I said IF its a week night...i dont give 2 hoots really you burke, and a lot of people work weekends as a rule of thumb....you can blame M Thatcher for that by the way.
Back to top Go down
Pretty Boy

Pretty Boy

PostSubject: Re: Billy Walton Semi Final draw   Billy Walton Semi Final draw Icon_minitimeWed 10 Apr 2013, 1:25 pm

Lol
Back to top Go down
Paul Daniels
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Billy Walton Semi Final draw   Billy Walton Semi Final draw Icon_minitimeWed 10 Apr 2013, 2:53 pm

...but it's not a week night? Your not making sense here. Oh if it's on christmas day then everyones in the same boat also... similar comment.
Back to top Go down
Pete Mourinho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Billy Walton Semi Final draw   Billy Walton Semi Final draw Icon_minitimeWed 10 Apr 2013, 5:05 pm

Who moved Christmas to April and didn't tell me....kids are going to be disappointed lol!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Billy Walton Semi Final draw   Billy Walton Semi Final draw Icon_minitimeWed 10 Apr 2013, 5:12 pm

Yes it is, the final is on a "Friday" 17th May....(come on you Glenfield beauties knock these Dunton and Broughton pothunters out), i'm getting fed up with his excuses, all the time...blah blah blah, it sounds to me like they are running scared to play them.

more point deductions...........very very dodgy goings on at said club.

Back to top Go down
whiteeagles
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
whiteeagles

PostSubject: Re: Billy Walton Semi Final draw   Billy Walton Semi Final draw Icon_minitimeWed 10 Apr 2013, 5:43 pm

My money is on Glenfield Town to lose in the final as they knocked us out.

Royal Oak knocked us out in the Stokes Cup and lost in the final.
LK United knocked us out in the County Cup and lost in the final.

Glenfield to make it a clean sweep?
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Billy Walton Semi Final draw   Billy Walton Semi Final draw Icon_minitimeWed 10 Apr 2013, 7:17 pm

whiteeagles wrote:
My money is on Glenfield Town to lose in the final as they knocked us out.

Royal Oak knocked us out in the Stokes Cup and lost in the final.
LK United knocked us out in the County Cup and lost in the final.

Glenfield to make it a clean sweep?

that would be a good stat, Dennis Will be so proud!
Back to top Go down
Paul Daniels
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Billy Walton Semi Final draw   Billy Walton Semi Final draw Icon_minitimeThu 11 Apr 2013, 10:43 am

Hellboy wrote:

Yes it is, the final is on a "Friday" 17th May....(come on you Glenfield beauties knock these Dunton and Broughton pothunters out), i'm getting fed up with his excuses, all the time...blah blah blah, it sounds to me like they are running scared to play them.

more point deductions...........very very dodgy goings on at said club.

I just wanted to be friends. Excuses excuses...yet we're in the Semi Final. The toughest game we've had so far was against QPR.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Billy Walton Semi Final draw   Billy Walton Semi Final draw Icon_minitimeThu 11 Apr 2013, 11:06 am

Oh well in that case, if they've got you on the team sheet, i can only see them struggling, ive seen you play, and it was pretty bad even when you think you've had a good game, lets see what you're made of, and if you do get to the final, all eyes will be on you and only you, no pressure eh?
Back to top Go down
Glenfield Town

Glenfield Town

PostSubject: Re: Billy Walton Semi Final draw   Billy Walton Semi Final draw Icon_minitimeThu 11 Apr 2013, 11:48 am

We're just glad to be in a semi. It's been a tough season, were on our 3rd manager so far. Massive club debts due to people that have now left the club and are now on CFA ban list. All that said we have a great team spirit and win or lose we always give our best. The QF to us was a massive game and to beat a team with all the talent S&G have can only boost us for the Semi. Good luck to Barca I'm sure it will be a good game however this could well be our last season therefore we would love to go out with a cup final in out last match.....
Back to top Go down
http://www.teamstats.net/glenfieldtownsunday
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Billy Walton Semi Final draw   Billy Walton Semi Final draw Icon_minitimeThu 11 Apr 2013, 12:17 pm

Surely not, after all the years you've been going that would be a real shame, lets hope things pick up for you, we really dont want to lose teams like the mighty glenfield....it would be a real shame!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Billy Walton Semi Final draw   Billy Walton Semi Final draw Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Billy Walton Semi Final draw
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next