Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Banter - 18 December

Go down 
+27
Thurmaston2011
BEES KNEES
NiffyA
THE MAGICIAN
Sparta3
Katie G
welshy26
RICKY-BOBBY
driver666
Bucko
Skeems
mowmacre fc
hurstr2
LoneRanger38
Northy
Widds
Capello
whiteeagles
Ramley_LBFC
BirstallRangers
browny15lfc
Hellboy
Gordon
lingers
Jenko
Paulo
Polska legend II
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

Banter -  18 December - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter - 18 December   Banter -  18 December - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Dec 2011, 11:00 am

Hellboy wrote:

Trouble is its probably true, it'd probably be some little old dears car, someone thats worked all their lives very hard to save up for it, then all of a sudden, some goon comes along for a little laugh, with their gargoyle looking mates, and destroy it within seconds, just because they feel like it, probably the same sort of fool that knocked down my friends mums front wall last week for fun, the poor woman, shes only in her 80s, her husband has just died, shes at her lowest point, still i bet it was fun for them on the night, i seriously hope they get their just deserts in life..

Merry xmas to you ...you low life arseholes!!!

Its his funeral today by the way, they were going to stand the wreaths up against the wall, but they cant now, as it looks a right mess, fancy having to worry about the security of your property, when you're burying your husband, i hope the scumbags that did it get their arms broken, lowest of the low.

Perhaps her sons will find out where they live, and pay them a nice visit in the dead of the night.
Back to top Go down

Banter - 18 December
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3