Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Wednesday Night Football - 14 December

Go down 
+30
funtime frankie
Sparta3
BigTimeCharlie
Giggsisgod
dezza
topgun
huncote no:2
Beckenbauer
BULLIT
bob stains
Capello
Mr Anderson
Katie G
Animal
The Sage
Aussie Owl
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Whistle Blower
Jenko
Widds
Paulo
rocket ledge
Hellboy
sean callaghan
Polska legend II
greeeedy
Pete Mourinho
Spy
Skeems
Gordon
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

Wednesday Night Football - 14 December - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night Football - 14 December   Wednesday Night Football - 14 December - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Dec 2011, 12:54 pm

BigTimeCharlie wrote:
Think this debate could be the downfall of WNF. NRI lost to Reem, which I know that if they had played on a Sunday it would of been a different result. Bulls Head would of never got that team out against Magna had it been on a Sunday morning and now this Saffron Lounge Match.. Why would teams want to play a stronger side then they would on a Sunday morning and possibly lose valuable points?

Cheers for that bud!!
Back to top Go down
Mr Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night Football - 14 December   Wednesday Night Football - 14 December - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Dec 2011, 12:59 pm

Widds wrote:
Polska legend II wrote:
BigTimeCharlie wrote:
Think this debate could be the downfall of WNF. NRI lost to Reem, which I know that if they had played on a Sunday it would of been a different result. Bulls Head would of never got that team out against Magna had it been on a Sunday morning and now this Saffron Lounge Match.. Why would teams want to play a stronger side then they would on a Sunday morning and possibly lose valuable points?

why would NRI have necessarily beaten Reem Team on a Sunday? Think Reem Team use the same set of players each game?

We wouldnt necessarily beat them, they are a very good team, but i am led to believe by a very reliable source that they had two Aylestone Park lads turn out for them that dont normally...that said, i was bloody dire and would have conceded six against a Steven Hawkins select eleven that day!!

Maybe to prevent this problem, players have to play for 50% or 60% of their clubs games to qualify for WNF? Thats easy to administer and would stop any future problems? And if teams struggle to tget a squad of 14 turn up each week then dont apply for WNF? Just a suggestion......

I just don't think its credible to enforce any rules on WNF matches, it's simply one of those things - if a team can field a stronger team midweek then fair play, I'd imagine it's the same for most teams as Sunday mornings are full of hangovers and potential let downs. Just out of interest can a team refuse to play on one of these nights? I think it's a great idea WNF to allow players the opportunity to play at a ground with a good pitch and excellent facilities AND 3 officials - don't think we can lose sight of that.
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night Football - 14 December   Wednesday Night Football - 14 December - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Dec 2011, 1:05 pm

shouldn't really refuse to play it if they have applied for it in the first place!
Back to top Go down
Mr Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night Football - 14 December   Wednesday Night Football - 14 December - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Dec 2011, 1:07 pm

Polska legend II wrote:
shouldn't really refuse to play it if they have applied for it in the first place!

Oh didn't realise you had to apply for WNF - thought it was just picked at random by the league - ooppss!! Well where's the argument then??? If you don't want to run the risk of playing a team mid-week then don't apply to play WNF?
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night Football - 14 December   Wednesday Night Football - 14 December - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Dec 2011, 1:09 pm

that is also a good point, and one that would avoid this debate
Back to top Go down
Mr Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night Football - 14 December   Wednesday Night Football - 14 December - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Dec 2011, 1:14 pm

Polska legend II wrote:

Agreed, surely there is no arguement then?? Its simple. Logically you've got to appreciate that this may happen if you get chosen so if you don't want to fall foul of a team bringing in players mid-week and ruining your league record then don't apply for WNF?

Just to clarify I understand why a team would feel hard done by but surely this has to be 'expected' - so if it does happen, don't be suprised!! Issue closed in my book then.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night Football - 14 December   Wednesday Night Football - 14 December - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Dec 2011, 1:15 pm

Mr Anderson wrote:
Polska legend II wrote:

Agreed, surely there is no arguement then?? Its simple. Logically you've got to appreciate that this may happen if you get chosen so if you don't want to fall foul of a team bringing in players mid-week and ruining your league record then don't apply for WNF?

Just to clarify I understand why a team would feel hard done by but surely this has to be 'expected' - so if it does happen, don't be suprised!! Issue closed in my book then.

back of the net..

giggs.........aah the twists and turns can never be negotiated.
Back to top Go down
Mr Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night Football - 14 December   Wednesday Night Football - 14 December - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Dec 2011, 1:18 pm

Hellboy wrote:
Mr Anderson wrote:
Polska legend II wrote:

back of the net..

giggs.........aah the twists and turns can never be negotiated.

GOOOOOOAL! Wednesday Night Football's back on the menu boys .... (unless you don't want to apply) cheers
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night Football - 14 December   Wednesday Night Football - 14 December - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Dec 2011, 1:39 pm

the problem is that teams may not apply, if we are in a division with teams that have links such as this we wouldn't apply next year...and if people stop applying then wnf ceases....ooooooooshhhh last minute goal line clearance lol
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night Football - 14 December   Wednesday Night Football - 14 December - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Dec 2011, 1:42 pm

im sure there are still plenty more teams that would like a run out on a wednesday
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night Football - 14 December   Wednesday Night Football - 14 December - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Dec 2011, 1:45 pm

sure their are mark, and hope so, its a cracking night.........just thinking more of the spirit of the game rather than the laws of the game
Back to top Go down
Sparta3
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Sparta3

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night Football - 14 December   Wednesday Night Football - 14 December - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Dec 2011, 1:48 pm

We would always be interested.

If it wasn't for short notice we would've played one already this season.
Back to top Go down
Whistle Blower

Whistle Blower

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night Football - 14 December   Wednesday Night Football - 14 December - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Dec 2011, 1:57 pm

Widds wrote:
red card for huncote full back, swore at lino, booked, swore again...off...
Another helmet with no discipline - there's a few about.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night Football - 14 December   Wednesday Night Football - 14 December - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Dec 2011, 2:12 pm

Whistle Blower wrote:
Widds wrote:
red card for huncote full back, swore at lino, booked, swore again...off...
Another helmet with no discipline - there's a few about.

And to think they want £22 for linoing and being a helmet on Sunday mornings, some of them. Basketball
Back to top Go down
bob stains

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night Football - 14 December   Wednesday Night Football - 14 December - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Dec 2011, 2:57 pm

[quote="Widds"]the problem is that teams may not apply, if we are in a division with teams that have links such as this we wouldn't apply next year...and if people stop applying then wnf ceases....ooooooooshhhh last minute goal line clearance lol

so this would mean you would not play midweek fixtures too come april Suspect
Back to top Go down
funtime frankie

funtime frankie

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night Football - 14 December   Wednesday Night Football - 14 December - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Dec 2011, 4:02 pm

To stop it happening on a wednesday night is simple,if they've played for examples sake for wigston car breakers on a sunday then they will not be allowed to play for any alliance league side until a 6 day period as passed.maybe harsh on teams at the end of the season who struggle to get teams out for midweek games but maybe the rule could be lifted at a certain point before the midweek games start.just a suggestion
Back to top Go down
Fishandchips
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Fishandchips

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night Football - 14 December   Wednesday Night Football - 14 December - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Dec 2011, 4:08 pm

but you would need to know the squads from other leagues - wouldn't that be even harder to manage than players signed in other leagues?
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/mdhknights/
funtime frankie

funtime frankie

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night Football - 14 December   Wednesday Night Football - 14 December - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Dec 2011, 4:31 pm

not if you report it the same as you would any other illegal players all the league need to know is was he on that team sheet the previous sunday.this law is implemented in saturday football but to more extreme with a 15 day clearance.yes it's a bit OTT in sunday football but if you look at in another way if theres was no problem with it why would saturday football implement that rule,it was obvious that teams complained about players switching or dropping down leagues if they had no game on a saturday,so the question is will it get to a point where it will effect sunday football
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night Football - 14 December   Wednesday Night Football - 14 December - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Dec 2011, 5:11 pm

bob stains wrote:

so this would mean you would not play midweek fixtures too come april Suspect

thing is, they are not optional games, u are looking for volunteers for wnf...
Back to top Go down
Pete Mourinho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night Football - 14 December   Wednesday Night Football - 14 December - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Dec 2011, 5:19 pm

Not sure we will volunteer again, unless we can be assured of who we are playing!!

For example, happy to play Magna on WNF as they (like us) use the same squad week in week out and would not be able to pull in 'extra' players for a one off game

(not a dig at Saff, before anyone thinks I am still bitter lol! )
Back to top Go down
bob stains

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night Football - 14 December   Wednesday Night Football - 14 December - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Dec 2011, 5:28 pm

I think some one needs there bot bot !!!!
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night Football - 14 December   Wednesday Night Football - 14 December - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Dec 2011, 8:04 pm

but this is the point - people are suggesting all these different rules and amendments, which is why the current rule will struggle to get changed. it's all extra work
Back to top Go down
Spectater

Spectater

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night Football - 14 December   Wednesday Night Football - 14 December - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Dec 2011, 11:06 pm

Car breakers game got called of Sunday!
Why didn't saff get those players then!!

It would have been NRI who got a spanking!
That would have been funny to see malc's face!!
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night Football - 14 December   Wednesday Night Football - 14 December - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 16 Dec 2011, 12:06 am

Spectater wrote:

I believe they were asked but didnt fancy the trip to Fortress Uplands....fairly certain we would give them a few things to think about with a full strength team out..... affraid
Back to top Go down
huncote no:2

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night Football - 14 December   Wednesday Night Football - 14 December - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 16 Dec 2011, 6:44 am

End of the day, we lost to a good team regardless of who's playing for whoever, no illegal players all signed on.

We certainly didn't get any of the decisions from the officials either, e.g. lots in the crowd telling me that the 3rd goal was a mlie off side but still not sure we would have won....they put out a good team and got the result they deserved.

Time to look forward to the next game and a few beer over xmas

Back to top Go down
Whistle Blower

Whistle Blower

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night Football - 14 December   Wednesday Night Football - 14 December - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 16 Dec 2011, 7:18 am

huncote no:2 wrote:
We certainly didn't get any of the decisions from the officials either

HAAAAAAAA, HA HA HA HA HA HAAAAAAA....

That's why you let all of those goals in then.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HAAAAAAAAAAAA...

Need any sour grapes?

No, I see you already have some...

HA HA HA HA HA HA HAAAAA.
Back to top Go down
Pete Mourinho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night Football - 14 December   Wednesday Night Football - 14 December - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 16 Dec 2011, 8:16 am

I think both mine and No2's comments have been taken out of context somewhat here!!

Yes we felt aggrieved by some decision making of the officials and yes that fact that Saff were able to turn to two excellent players that are not available every week contributed to the result.

But these were not the only things, Saff are a good side, if they could get some consistency with players (as there Gaffer said to me after the game) they would be challenging for the title (still might!)

Whistle Blower - we let the goals in because we made mistakes or certainly in the case of the first one, they were better than us! Neither I nor anyone else from Huncote will/should come on here and slag ref's off, we need them and they do a good job. Maybe it was a case of not getting the rub of the green, if we think otherwise I have the channels to make our point. No sour grapes I can assure you Very Happy

On the point of WNF, I really am a big supporter but can see why teams would start to be seriously considering their involvement. Fair play to those side that can draft in others (legal) players for such games, not everyone can and this can not be under estimated as a factor in teams coming forward to play.

Hope that clears up Huncote's feelings lol!

Said it before but dont harm to say it again....Good luck to Saff for the rest of the season, looking forward to Sunday and then two weeks to rest these legs Smile

Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night Football - 14 December   Wednesday Night Football - 14 December - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 16 Dec 2011, 11:06 am

Well put pete, and I'm sure whistle blower will take your points on board!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night Football - 14 December   Wednesday Night Football - 14 December - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 16 Dec 2011, 2:27 pm

Its not going to make much sense anyway, now that some posts have been removed yet again, not allowing people to have their opinions, but only a chosen few.......yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnnnnnn.
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night Football - 14 December   Wednesday Night Football - 14 December - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 16 Dec 2011, 2:44 pm

Were some removed didn't notice?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night Football - 14 December   Wednesday Night Football - 14 December - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 16 Dec 2011, 3:46 pm

it just shows its a game of opinions huncote. I thought the ref was one of the best ive seen all season , way better than anything we get on a saturday in the district league. I thought you did get the rub of the green until your guy got booked for arguing a throwing you had won then got himself sent off 3 saff players had been booked to your one. Maybe the lino did get it wrong but your goal came from a freekick for the slightest of pushes. That said thought it was a cracking game 2 good sides
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night Football - 14 December   Wednesday Night Football - 14 December - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 16 Dec 2011, 4:22 pm

Spectater wrote:

Well, I had lost my sense of humour at 4-1 down as it is.....
Back to top Go down
ginner

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night Football - 14 December   Wednesday Night Football - 14 December - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 16 Dec 2011, 6:41 pm

Just to put the record straight to those who think Saffron Lounge Bar have brought an injustice to wednesday night football. Out of a 14 man squad of registered players i've selected 11 players to try and win 3 points for the TEAM , 3 points the TEAM requires to get out of the bottom half of the table and into the top half of the table, complying within the rules of the Alliance league and the Leicestershire County F.A. With the sprit of the game in mind to put out an competitive side out against an high flying Huncote side, as a player myself i played 4 games a week. Thursday league, Saturday afternoon, Sunday morning, Sunday afternoon, and as a player i signed for teams across all leagues across Leicestershire on saturdays and sundays because i wanted to play football. From the 70's to present day this rule has never been changed or questioned (in 40+ years) Ask me if i feel embarrassed or sorry in any way for picking my side ?. The answer is NO. Ask me if i feel sorry for Huncote?. The answer is NO, and that is not in a nasty way ether as i know the Huncote management. As i've said the across the league rule has been present for the 40+ years i know of and i know the Saffron Lounge Bar are not the only team to implement this. As a player and more so in management have come across teams that do the same and you take it on the chin,the what if's and but's mean nothing, you get on with it. Dont play football if your going to moan and bitch because a team puts a good side out, go and try and beat that side it's 11 vs 11 . To people that ask how can you pick players that are not there week in and week out I SAY THIS. Its a club matter and will be delt with in house and DONT tell The Saff Lounge who we can play and who we cant . (IF YOUR NOT FIRST YOUR LAST) Huncote are a good organised side who's management want want to win as we do and every other side does in this divison. NO MALICE is ment to HUNCOTE or anyone else with what i've written and i'm sure Huncote will bounce back to winning ways . We had 3 players booked i thought (my opinion) Barett's tackle was well timed (a cracking tackle) and the booking harsh to say the least. Kellys tackle was late so no argument there. But Hills booking gobsmacking. To be cynically hacked with no intention of playing the ball what so ever by the huncote player, tom voicing his dismay toe to toe with his arms firmly at his sides to the said player went into the book for me it should of been red for the huncote lad as i did have an exchange of words with the Huncote dug out Laughing but the ref was being assessed, but thats football and we have got on with it. All in all a great game by two sides hope all that watched enjoyed it too. Does it mean come january when players start to transfer from clubs (because they have more chance of winning a trophy )should these teams be slated for playing a stronger side too ?or do teams now have to be handicapped because that team is stronger than the other ??? ITS FOOTBALL LETS GET ON WITH IT
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night Football - 14 December   Wednesday Night Football - 14 December - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 16 Dec 2011, 8:07 pm

As I said in an earlier post ginner, there isn't a single club in the league who wouldn't do the same thing. When we were on our way 2 the prem a few years back, we went after every big name going and I'm sure 100% of clubs wud accomodate tom hill regardless of who else he played for
Back to top Go down
Pete Mourinho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night Football - 14 December   Wednesday Night Football - 14 December - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 16 Dec 2011, 8:57 pm

Ginner when I was shaking your hand and wishing you luck on Wednesday I meant it.

You did everything you could within the rules and spirit of the game. Fair play and well done.

The previous point is right game of opinions.

As your points were not aimed at me or my side neither were mine at you.

Good luck for the rest of the season mate and I'm sure we will cross swords again soon
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night Football - 14 December   Wednesday Night Football - 14 December - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 17 Dec 2011, 10:49 am

Polska legend II wrote:

Yeah mine and Widds', we were having a bit of a laugh, but nothing to warrant post removals.

Back to top Go down
rocket ledge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night Football - 14 December   Wednesday Night Football - 14 December - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 17 Dec 2011, 2:36 pm

Widds wrote:
Polska legend II wrote:
BigTimeCharlie wrote:

why would NRI have necessarily beaten Reem Team on a Sunday? Think Reem Team use the same set of players each game?

We wouldnt necessarily beat them, they are a very good team, but i am led to believe by a very reliable source that they had two Aylestone Park lads turn out for them that dont normally...that said, i was bloody dire and would have conceded six against a Steven Hawkins select eleven that day!!

Maybe to prevent this problem, players have to play for 50% or 60% of their clubs games to qualify for WNF? Thats easy to administer and would stop any future problems? And if teams struggle to tget a squad of 14 turn up each week then dont apply for WNF? Just a suggestion......

you lost on a wednesday after you applied to play, we the saff lounge did not apply to play on a wednesday night, you could actually go as far to say that we were blackmailed into playing on the wednesday, hope that clears that 1 up
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night Football - 14 December   Wednesday Night Football - 14 December - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 17 Dec 2011, 2:51 pm

Hellboy wrote:
Polska legend II wrote:

Yeah mine and Widds', we were having a bit of a laugh, but nothing to warrant post removals.

I thought some were removed, didn't think any were offensive or anything...Can't remember what they were, but I am sure he'llboys were bloody witty! Shame to lose them!
Back to top Go down
rocket ledge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night Football - 14 December   Wednesday Night Football - 14 December - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 17 Dec 2011, 3:09 pm

im seeing nothing but crap on here, we the saff lounge havent had a full squad from the day the season started, i lost 5 players from last season and we have struggled every week, i am completely honest in saying that i had to bring a new manager in as i just couldnt cope with what was going on every week, ginner has come in and even he is struggling, ginners words to me last week were, there is no point me being here as there isnt a team to manage, i can see exactly where he is coming from.
widds seems to be saying that we asked the car breakers to turn up against them, that is completely false, we got on with it played with 10 men, 1 of them being me and we were almightily close to turning them over, of those that played, 3 became unavailable for wednesday (a game that we did not ask for). this club could of easily already folded by now, the reason it hasnt is because i and 1 or 2 others know that if we can get our own players committed to turning up on a weekly basis, then we have the strongest 11 in this division anyway and that is without tom hill and lee barratt, it hasnt happened so i couldnt prove that, so it has to go down as just my opinion, we got the game out of the way and we will see if we can sort it out before our next possible game on january the 8th, we beat huncote 4-1 last season and there was no sign of tom hill although lee barratt was there watching the game, huncote dont seem to have changed too much from last season and i know that if all our players turned up that we are a lot stronger than last season, fact is we have done really well to keep the club going and i definitely dont want this club to fold, i will have to have a look at the end of the season and see if taking 6 points away from NRI would cost them the league lol. dont like the way widds seems to hammer us on this thread or is that just an excuse to paper over what reem team did to them on a wednesday ? who knows and who cares ? i certainly dont, we will carry on plugging away and if we are short of players and the likes of tom hill and lee barratt become available then i am sure we will use them, if we can get our own players turning up then we wont use them, its as simple as that
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night Football - 14 December   Wednesday Night Football - 14 December - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 17 Dec 2011, 4:11 pm

At least if the team folded, someone could set up a new team and call themselves cleansing services 2.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night Football - 14 December   Wednesday Night Football - 14 December - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wednesday Night Football - 14 December
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next