Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Christmas Competition........

Go down 
+11
Whistle Blower
Joey Barton
LoneRanger38
mowmacre fc
BEES KNEES
Fieldy
Widds
Polska legend II
Paulo
Hellboy
Web_Manager
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Web_Manager

Web_Manager

Christmas Competition........ Empty
PostSubject: Christmas Competition........   Christmas Competition........ Icon_minitimeWed 30 Nov 2011, 2:40 pm

Folks,

Do you fancy winning yourself a free referee for an Alliance League game???........Referees, do you fancy double payment for a game???

Of course you do you say…….Well here’s your chance.

From the first week in December, a new page will be launched on the Alliance Web Site with our Special Christmas Competition. It’s the return of an old favourite, Spot The Ball, but interactive style!

There will be rules and regulations included, but basically as long as you’re registered to the league as a player / club official or referee with an email address and have Paint on your pc, then you can enter.

The winner will receive a free referee for their clubs next Alliance League home game or if a referee wins then they will receive double payment for their next game.

This competition is fully backed by your Committee to bring some festive spirit to the Alliance League.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Competition........   Christmas Competition........ Icon_minitimeWed 30 Nov 2011, 2:43 pm

You've just made polska legends day.
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Competition........   Christmas Competition........ Icon_minitimeWed 30 Nov 2011, 3:50 pm

So your asking the clubs to pay double for a ref or are the committee matching our money out of their own pocket?
Back to top Go down
http://www.unitedrevolutionfc.webs.com
Web_Manager

Web_Manager

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Competition........   Christmas Competition........ Icon_minitimeWed 30 Nov 2011, 4:08 pm

Paulo_MTFC wrote:
So your asking the clubs to pay double for a ref or are the committee matching our money out of their own pocket?

The league is offering the prize of paying a referee fee for 1 game, so if a referee wins the prize he will receive payment from the league in addition to their normal match fee from the home club.

If a person associated with a club wins, then the referee assigned to that clubs next home game will be paid by the league only.

If this competition turns out to be a success based on this festive trial, then I will be able to bug the committee to support further Web Based competitions, perhaps with different prizes.
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Competition........   Christmas Competition........ Icon_minitimeWed 30 Nov 2011, 4:15 pm

Hellboy wrote:

I rarely referee on sundays
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Competition........   Christmas Competition........ Icon_minitimeWed 30 Nov 2011, 4:17 pm

Paulo_MTFC wrote:

Committee will either pay the clubs cost, or put the same amount of money towards paying the ref double...you half asleep today Ross Razz
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Competition........   Christmas Competition........ Icon_minitimeWed 30 Nov 2011, 5:23 pm

Polska legend II wrote:
Hellboy wrote:

If you win spot the ball, you'll be there.
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Competition........   Christmas Competition........ Icon_minitimeWed 30 Nov 2011, 8:51 pm

well, yes, that is true. but we are in the worst economic climate in the history of the world
Back to top Go down
Fieldy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Fieldy

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Competition........   Christmas Competition........ Icon_minitimeThu 01 Dec 2011, 5:57 am

Polska legend II wrote:
Hellboy wrote:

That's the thoughts of most, lol.
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Competition........   Christmas Competition........ Icon_minitimeThu 01 Dec 2011, 7:26 pm

very good
Back to top Go down
BEES KNEES

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Competition........   Christmas Competition........ Icon_minitimeFri 02 Dec 2011, 2:16 pm

Harrow_Veteran wrote:
Polska legend II wrote:
Hellboy wrote:

That's the thoughts of most, lol.

hahahahahahahahahaahhahaaha!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Competition........   Christmas Competition........ Icon_minitimeTue 06 Dec 2011, 10:57 am

Lets not all get sept away with the tide of excitment.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Competition........   Christmas Competition........ Icon_minitimeWed 07 Dec 2011, 10:58 am

You've got till the end of today.. Shocked Evil or Very Mad No
Back to top Go down
Web_Manager

Web_Manager

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Competition........   Christmas Competition........ Icon_minitimeWed 07 Dec 2011, 5:29 pm

Hellboy wrote:
You've got till the end of today.. Shocked Evil or Very Mad No

It’s on its way, just in approval stage from the powers that be..........you even get an honorary mention hellboy, however no prizes for the first person to spot it where it is!
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Competition........   Christmas Competition........ Icon_minitimeWed 07 Dec 2011, 8:40 pm

a free ref will be well worth the wait! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Web_Manager

Web_Manager

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Competition........   Christmas Competition........ Icon_minitimeThu 08 Dec 2011, 12:55 pm

Folks,

I am very happy to report that with a little help from Hellboy along the way, the SPOT THE BALL COMPETITION is open!

please click here to enter: http://www.alliancefootballleague.co.uk/Pages/Competition/Spot_The_Ball.html

Best of luck......

Web Manager
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Competition........   Christmas Competition........ Icon_minitimeThu 08 Dec 2011, 1:00 pm

i'll do this when i get home later. well done, quality idea.
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Competition........   Christmas Competition........ Icon_minitimeThu 08 Dec 2011, 1:18 pm

llok at no:13 legs that aint normall !!!
Back to top Go down
LoneRanger38
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Competition........   Christmas Competition........ Icon_minitimeThu 08 Dec 2011, 1:19 pm

Thats funny lol
Back to top Go down
http://Db_landscapes@live.co.uk
Joey Barton
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Competition........   Christmas Competition........ Icon_minitimeThu 08 Dec 2011, 5:34 pm

Quaility!
Back to top Go down
http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/superflyfc/
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Competition........   Christmas Competition........ Icon_minitimeThu 08 Dec 2011, 6:07 pm

now you all know where the ball is
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Competition........   Christmas Competition........ Icon_minitimeThu 08 Dec 2011, 6:11 pm

Only 1 free ref allowed
Back to top Go down
Web_Manager

Web_Manager

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Competition........   Christmas Competition........ Icon_minitimeThu 08 Dec 2011, 6:32 pm

Hellboy wrote:
now you all know where the ball is

If your confident you know, submit your entry!
Back to top Go down
Whistle Blower

Whistle Blower

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Competition........   Christmas Competition........ Icon_minitimeFri 09 Dec 2011, 7:08 am

Typo...?

SPOT THE BALL CHRISTMAS COMPETITION LAUNCED!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Competition........   Christmas Competition........ Icon_minitimeFri 09 Dec 2011, 9:57 am

I'm surprised you've pointed that out WB, a man of your integrity.

Briiliant work web manager my good friend, there can't be another website that gets run so efficiently, top job+.

Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Competition........   Christmas Competition........ Icon_minitimeFri 09 Dec 2011, 1:19 pm

agreed. and with our ref and fixtures sec also excelling, shows we are the best league in town
Back to top Go down
Web_Manager

Web_Manager

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Competition........   Christmas Competition........ Icon_minitimeFri 09 Dec 2011, 2:14 pm

Hellboy wrote:

Briiliant work web manager my good friend, there can't be another website that gets run so efficiently, top job+.

Very kind words Hellboy, however it is a team of us that maintain the web from week to week, so I can’t take all the credit I’m afraid.

Although there are some areas of the web that do need working on to bring them up to scratch.
Back to top Go down
Whistle Blower

Whistle Blower

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Competition........   Christmas Competition........ Icon_minitimeFri 09 Dec 2011, 3:08 pm

Hellboy wrote:

Weren't having a dig, just seen it and pointed it out is all...jeeezus.
Back to top Go down
Web_Manager

Web_Manager

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Competition........   Christmas Competition........ Icon_minitimeFri 09 Dec 2011, 3:11 pm

Whistle Blower wrote:
[Weren't having a dig, just seen it and pointed it out is all...jeeezus.

No harm done WB, typo fixed, always open to people pointing out errors, they need fixing after all (when we have time)!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Competition........   Christmas Competition........ Icon_minitimeFri 09 Dec 2011, 3:13 pm

Laughing

Is he shaving that little mustache off now movembers gone?
Back to top Go down
Web_Manager

Web_Manager

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Competition........   Christmas Competition........ Icon_minitimeFri 16 Dec 2011, 10:38 am

Folks, closing date is fast approaching so act now to make sure your entry is on time!

Quite a few entries received - with quite a diverse opinion on were the ball is - but your entry could still be the winning one!

Its free to enter, and little hassle to do so, so just give it a go!
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Competition........   Christmas Competition........ Icon_minitimeFri 16 Dec 2011, 10:49 am

I knew I'd forgot something! When is the closing date?
Back to top Go down
Web_Manager

Web_Manager

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Competition........   Christmas Competition........ Icon_minitimeFri 16 Dec 2011, 11:07 am

Polska legend II wrote:
I knew I'd forgot something! When is the closing date?

This Sunday (18th Dec) Entries up until 23:59:59 will be accepted as its the Christmas Season santa

Remember to say if you want personal glory as a ref or combined win towards your club!
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Competition........   Christmas Competition........ Icon_minitimeFri 16 Dec 2011, 11:10 am

Club every time of course!
Back to top Go down
Jimmyb
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Jimmyb

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Competition........   Christmas Competition........ Icon_minitimeFri 16 Dec 2011, 12:51 pm

Polska legend II wrote:
Club every time of course!
affraid
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Competition........   Christmas Competition........ Icon_minitimeMon 19 Dec 2011, 11:47 am

Who's the winner.....whooooooooooooooos the winneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Dont tell me its double time for whistlblower......... pale santa
Back to top Go down
Web_Manager

Web_Manager

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Competition........   Christmas Competition........ Icon_minitimeTue 20 Dec 2011, 4:07 pm

Hellboy wrote:
Who's the winner.....whooooooooooooooos the winneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Dont tell me its double time for whistlblower......... pale santa

All in good time Helly, the winner will be emailed later today!

As per competition rules, the winner then has 5 days to pick up the email notifying them of the win, upon which I will then reveal the winning entry and post online with the original image!

I can reveal that not one entry got the square overlapping the original!

Last edited by Web_Manager on Tue 20 Dec 2011, 4:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sparta3
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Sparta3

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Competition........   Christmas Competition........ Icon_minitimeTue 20 Dec 2011, 4:10 pm

Not even touching it?
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Competition........   Christmas Competition........ Icon_minitimeTue 20 Dec 2011, 4:16 pm

Good god, its sounds even harder than the Leicester Mercury one.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Competition........   Christmas Competition........ Icon_minitimeTue 20 Dec 2011, 4:18 pm

Give us a clue, ref or player? Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Competition........   Christmas Competition........ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Christmas Competition........
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next