Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

This Sunday

Go down 
+19
wheel1
gazfox9
Declan Swan
Coley21
Dodgy
Potts
shawry1984
Aussie Owl
Mivan are going up
greeeedy
BEES KNEES
Stroller
spartamoshdock
Widds
Pete Mourinho
Hellboy
Skeems
Jimmyb
Polska legend II
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

This Sunday - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Sunday   This Sunday - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 07 Dec 2011, 4:40 pm

He was in a ##cking turmoil if any of its true, perhaps he didnt want to be known as a fudge packer, and the other related hate words that will all be used against him even though he's dead, thats a big problem with people these days, they cant wait for the bodies to go cold, before they knaw like hyenas, what a pleasant world we live in.

And who can ever trust what the media prints anyway.

Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: This Sunday   This Sunday - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 07 Dec 2011, 8:41 pm

Widds wrote:
apparently story is going to break that speed was having extra maritals with a bloke....that's from someone in the welsh fa. Still sad he felt that was his only option if true, but I think that if it is true, my opinion is that leaving your wife and kids behind because u had an affair is very different to having severe depression....just an opinion

tabloid press - can't be doing with them. leeches and vultures
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: This Sunday   This Sunday - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 07 Dec 2011, 8:42 pm

Hellboy wrote:
He was in a ##cking turmoil if any of its true, perhaps he didnt want to be known as a fudge packer, and the other related hate words that will all be used against him even though he's dead, thats a big problem with people these days, they cant wait for the bodies to go cold, before they knaw like hyenas, what a pleasant world we live in.

And who can ever trust what the media prints anyway.

u only have to look at the recent inquiry into phone hacking etc. seasoned journalists have been in the dock admitting the lies and tricks they get up to just to sell papers!
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: This Sunday   This Sunday - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 07 Dec 2011, 8:43 pm

Capello wrote:
Widds wrote:
apparently story is going to break that speed was having extra maritals with a bloke....that's from someone in the welsh fa. Still sad he felt that was his only option if true, but I think that if it is true, my opinion is that leaving your wife and kids behind because u had an affair is very different to having severe depression....just an opinion

there were rumours in the net when he was at bolton of him being a fudge packer but nobody believed it then... All of a sudden he pops his cloggs and its because he was shagging gareth thomas?

capello, you're so politically correct it's unbelievable! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Capello
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Capello

PostSubject: Re: This Sunday   This Sunday - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 07 Dec 2011, 9:49 pm

There was just an hint of sarcasm Polska.. But I have no sympathy fo Gary speed, there's millions of people suffering from depression in the uk, and many thousands of undercover gays ala hellboy &widds but they don't feel the need to top themselves in the garage that no doubt there partner and kids have to go to every day. Some people may say it was cowardly
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: This Sunday   This Sunday - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 07 Dec 2011, 10:15 pm

Ha ha just like your no-holds-barred style! Sensitive subject and I'm still reserving judgment until the truth comes out if it ever does
Back to top Go down
Capello
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Capello

PostSubject: Re: This Sunday   This Sunday - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 07 Dec 2011, 10:22 pm

Of course the truth won't come out, As mentioned it wouldn't be surprising if his phone was hacked and he was being listened to on the phone to his alleged Boyfriend arrange to meet privately. If that was the case undercover reporters would of been at the said meeting place secret cameras the lot so therefore if , IF the story ever did come out in the press that he may have been having an affair with a member of the same sex the can of worms that would be opened would would rival a i'm not a celebrity worm eating trial.
Back to top Go down
Stroller
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Stroller

PostSubject: Re: This Sunday   This Sunday - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 09 Dec 2011, 11:29 am

I'm hearing a different rumour Suspect
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: This Sunday   This Sunday - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 09 Dec 2011, 11:36 am

Iv'e heard he was messing around with santa claus, trying to fiddle some extra presents for himself, and when santa refused, he was going to tell the little children santa didnt exist, and that he was a vegetarian, but was caught eating a sausage roll once, how low can you get.
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: This Sunday   This Sunday - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 09 Dec 2011, 1:08 pm

you been reading the daily mail again Hellboy?
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: This Sunday   This Sunday - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 09 Dec 2011, 3:57 pm

Polska legend II wrote:
you been reading the daily mail again Hellboy?

im sure thats in the sunday sport
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: This Sunday   This Sunday - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 09 Dec 2011, 5:12 pm

ha ha is that fine publication still going?
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: This Sunday   This Sunday - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Dec 2011, 6:40 pm

Capello wrote:
Of course the truth won't come out, As mentioned it wouldn't be surprising if his phone was hacked and he was being listened to on the phone to his alleged Boyfriend arrange to meet privately. If that was the case undercover reporters would of been at the said meeting place secret cameras the lot so therefore if , IF the story ever did come out in the press that he may have been having an affair with a member of the same sex the can of worms that would be opened would would rival a i'm not a celebrity worm eating trial.

So whats your thoughts on Tobias Day, the police officer thats just killed his wife and kid, and then himself?
Back to top Go down
Capello
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Capello

PostSubject: Re: This Sunday   This Sunday - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Dec 2011, 7:19 pm

Firstly he is a bent copper which makes him worse than a copper that hasn't been found out to be bent yet, secondly I see your point you are trying to make I slagged off speed for leaving his family behind where as Toby was willing to take his family with him, I will keep my thoughts to myself as I know members of this forum that know Toby Some well some not so. What do you think of the situation and what comparisons are you making with speed?
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: This Sunday   This Sunday - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Dec 2011, 7:21 pm

i know some refs who knew him were very shocked by the news, but it's certainly something I don't want to put in words on here and discuss
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: This Sunday   This Sunday - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Dec 2011, 7:48 pm

I'm not making any comparisons, just wondered about what other peoples thoughts were about people commiting suicide. None of us should be too quick to judge.
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: This Sunday   This Sunday - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Dec 2011, 7:50 pm

Capello wrote:
There was just an hint of sarcasm Polska.. But I have no sympathy fo Gary speed, there's millions of people suffering from depression in the uk, and many thousands of undercover gays ala hellboy &widds but they don't feel the need to top themselves in the garage that no doubt there partner and kids have to go to every day. Some people may say it was cowardly

Vicious!!! If i was gay, i would choose Hellboy!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: This Sunday   This Sunday - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Dec 2011, 7:52 pm

If? Embarassed .....come on lets tell all. I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: This Sunday   This Sunday - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Dec 2011, 8:36 pm

Capello wrote:
Firstly he is a bent copper which makes him worse than a copper that hasn't been found out to be bent yet, secondly I see your point you are trying to make I slagged off speed for leaving his family behind where as Toby was willing to take his family with him, I will keep my thoughts to myself as I know members of this forum that know Toby Some well some not so. What do you think of the situation and what comparisons are you making with speed?

what a superb first point. how can anyone disagree with that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This Sunday   This Sunday - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This Sunday
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3