Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

the prem league wide open.. has advance lost it

Go down 
+9
greeeedy
the cat
Skeems
Widds
Paulo
Hellboy
Polska legend II
mowmacre fc
steriod boy
13 posters
AuthorMessage
steriod boy

the prem league wide open.. has advance lost it Empty
PostSubject: the prem league wide open.. has advance lost it   the prem league wide open.. has advance lost it Icon_minitimeMon 21 Nov 2011, 9:55 am

the league looks wide open.. is this the year prem sports regains the title or has gt got enough to win, an easy league
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: the prem league wide open.. has advance lost it   the prem league wide open.. has advance lost it Icon_minitimeMon 21 Nov 2011, 12:01 pm

dont write advance off they still have to play prem sports 2wice
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: the prem league wide open.. has advance lost it   the prem league wide open.. has advance lost it Icon_minitimeMon 21 Nov 2011, 12:38 pm

i think if prem win one of those, the champagne will be on ice
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: the prem league wide open.. has advance lost it   the prem league wide open.. has advance lost it Icon_minitimeMon 21 Nov 2011, 12:43 pm

They didn't play that good yesterday, in fact i thought they were lack lustre, didnt seem to have their hearts in it, and where blaming eachother for their own individual poor play, god knows why they took dodgy off, he was the only one that looked like scoring, a couple of players looked like they were trying to hide from the game, looked a bit out of their comfort zone, the oadby pitch looked dire as it always does to me, its an awful ground, too enclosed for comfort, there's much better grounds than this to use. Yuk i wont be going there again, a right depressing kack hole.
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: the prem league wide open.. has advance lost it   the prem league wide open.. has advance lost it Icon_minitimeMon 21 Nov 2011, 12:45 pm

was dodgy carrying an injury?

good few quid in the club coffers though, winning the first round and losing in the second, still a good pay day
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: the prem league wide open.. has advance lost it   the prem league wide open.. has advance lost it Icon_minitimeMon 21 Nov 2011, 12:48 pm

Hellboy wrote:
They didn't play that good yesterday, in fact i thought they were lack lustre, didnt seem to have their hearts in it, and where blaming eachother for their own individual poor play, god knows why they took dodgy off, he was the only one that looked like scoring, a couple of players looked like they were trying to hide from the game, looked a bit out of their comfort zone, the oadby pitch looked dire as it always does to me, its an awful ground, too enclosed for comfort, there's much better grounds than this to use. Yuk i wont be going there again, a right depressing kack hole.

Got to agree with Hell Boy spot on mate
Back to top Go down
http://www.unitedrevolutionfc.webs.com
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: the prem league wide open.. has advance lost it   the prem league wide open.. has advance lost it Icon_minitimeMon 21 Nov 2011, 12:49 pm

were you there paulo? anyone know the final attendance?
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: the prem league wide open.. has advance lost it   the prem league wide open.. has advance lost it Icon_minitimeMon 21 Nov 2011, 12:53 pm

yes mate, stood with Widds until he left on the 88th minutes! (got exciting after the 89th)

thought it was quite well attended, more Birstall fans though....thought it was well reffed by a knackered Tommy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: the prem league wide open.. has advance lost it   the prem league wide open.. has advance lost it Icon_minitimeMon 21 Nov 2011, 12:54 pm

our Tommy got the tie? good appointment.

full house then.
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: the prem league wide open.. has advance lost it   the prem league wide open.. has advance lost it Icon_minitimeMon 21 Nov 2011, 12:59 pm

yeah and stewart walker lino...and some young lad doing the other line, who got a lot of banter from the birstall fands but thought he did a good job!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: the prem league wide open.. has advance lost it   the prem league wide open.. has advance lost it Icon_minitimeMon 21 Nov 2011, 2:03 pm

Suppose they were there to enjoy themselves, they were very loud but why not if your teams winning, a grand day out for the riff-raff, they obviously dont get out much. The singing was out of tune, and the wildebeast style burping was about as near to being posh as you can get, a few of them did have 6 fingers, and there was a distinct smell of dirty clothes and fag breath, poo i had to move down the other end.

Ugly sons-of-guns........

cat I think Widds was standing with them.
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: the prem league wide open.. has advance lost it   the prem league wide open.. has advance lost it Icon_minitimeMon 21 Nov 2011, 5:59 pm

Haha cheers hellboy...I thought the pace of the game was very quick but agree the pitch was dire for passing, think uplands is a better pitch! I think advance look to have a strong squad this year looking at the team sheet beforehand...shame leicester played as well as I bet the gate would have doubled. Good game by mr hollidge who chatted a lot to players, although the best official purely based on his name was the lino mr honeybun
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: the prem league wide open.. has advance lost it   the prem league wide open.. has advance lost it Icon_minitimeMon 21 Nov 2011, 6:53 pm

agree, great name that. i spoke to someone last week called Gabriel Angel, honestly
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: the prem league wide open.. has advance lost it   the prem league wide open.. has advance lost it Icon_minitimeMon 21 Nov 2011, 8:38 pm

Prem Sports seem to have built an advantage but Steroid boy seems to suggest they will win every game which definitely wont be the case in my opinion.

Premier Sports and Advance are ahead of everybody else then you can chuck a stick at the rest as we all seem very similar although GT seem to be slightly ahead of everybody else in that chasing pack.

Never rule out Advance, they were seemingly out of race last year but should have ended up winning the league in the end.
Back to top Go down
the cat

PostSubject: Re: the prem league wide open.. has advance lost it   the prem league wide open.. has advance lost it Icon_minitimeMon 21 Nov 2011, 8:59 pm

Aint bin on in a while but thought I'd comment this cuz I don't want ppl thinking we are getting ahead of ourselves, this season ain't even half way yet there's a very long way to go and I for 1 am never ruling advance out there still the best around and cud easily win every game left but I do think we've had a strong start but it will count for nothing if we don't push on, all the teams in the prem are good teams, gotta give a mention to magna though I think there building a good team that works stupidly hard, all young lads who will improve aswell, looking forward to seeing wat gt and glenfield have got to offer aswell
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: the prem league wide open.. has advance lost it   the prem league wide open.. has advance lost it Icon_minitimeMon 21 Nov 2011, 10:12 pm

dont write glenny off either more than capable of beating any of them and making it even more interesting they seem to be gelling alot better this season and hasve a decent squad of players.
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: the prem league wide open.. has advance lost it   the prem league wide open.. has advance lost it Icon_minitimeMon 21 Nov 2011, 10:15 pm

Agree with that
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: the prem league wide open.. has advance lost it   the prem league wide open.. has advance lost it Icon_minitimeMon 21 Nov 2011, 10:20 pm

i know things havent gone their way last 2 league games but still they were a much more accomplished side when we played them this season compared to last
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: the prem league wide open.. has advance lost it   the prem league wide open.. has advance lost it Icon_minitimeTue 22 Nov 2011, 7:53 am

Seem 2 be hungry for more again. Wasn't that long ago there was talk of them bowing out
Back to top Go down
CalamityScouse

CalamityScouse

PostSubject: Re: the prem league wide open.. has advance lost it   the prem league wide open.. has advance lost it Icon_minitimeTue 22 Nov 2011, 10:13 am

greeeedy wrote:
dont write glenny off either more than capable of beating any of them and making it even more interesting they seem to be gelling alot better this season and hasve a decent squad of players.

I have to say I was impressed with some of Glennys players Sunday, their keeper in particular had a good game (who I also assume is their full time skipper), I thought he played really well.........granted I can’t compare them to the other teams in the Prem but they seem like a decent bunch, and I think the fact they have been around the prem for a while now is credit to them and the management.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: the prem league wide open.. has advance lost it   the prem league wide open.. has advance lost it Icon_minitimeTue 22 Nov 2011, 10:21 am

CalamityScouse wrote:
greeeedy wrote:

I have to say I was impressed with some of Glennys players Sunday, their keeper in particular had a good game (who I also assume is their full time skipper), I thought he played really well.........granted I can’t compare them to the other teams in the Prem but they seem like a decent bunch, and I think the fact they have been around the prem for a while now is credit to them and the management.

Whats all this then, the goalkeepers union or something? I think it should be up to the players to say how good the goalie is. Wink

There's way too much goalie luuuuuuuurrrvvv on here.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: the prem league wide open.. has advance lost it   the prem league wide open.. has advance lost it Icon_minitimeTue 22 Nov 2011, 11:03 am

bounce Say something about it then, you big girls blouses.
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: the prem league wide open.. has advance lost it   the prem league wide open.. has advance lost it Icon_minitimeTue 22 Nov 2011, 11:06 am

Hellboy wrote:

We will come back to you once we have discussed a response at the Keepers Circle at the lodge tonight....
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: the prem league wide open.. has advance lost it   the prem league wide open.. has advance lost it Icon_minitimeTue 22 Nov 2011, 11:09 am

How does one gain entrance in to your circle.
Back to top Go down
CalamityScouse

CalamityScouse

PostSubject: Re: the prem league wide open.. has advance lost it   the prem league wide open.. has advance lost it Icon_minitimeTue 22 Nov 2011, 11:11 am

Hellboy wrote:
There's way too much goalie luuuuuuuurrrvvv on here.

lol! ...........I do apologise Hellboy, i'll consider myself moderated Embarassed ..............

although im sure Mr Stroller would agree with me (although im sure he'll also claim to be a keeper after a 3 game stint last year for which he remained unbeaten!)
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: the prem league wide open.. has advance lost it   the prem league wide open.. has advance lost it Icon_minitimeTue 22 Nov 2011, 11:12 am

Is stroller the ring leader? Laughing
Back to top Go down
CalamityScouse

CalamityScouse

PostSubject: Re: the prem league wide open.. has advance lost it   the prem league wide open.. has advance lost it Icon_minitimeTue 22 Nov 2011, 11:15 am

Widds wrote:
We will come back to you once we have discussed a response at the Keepers Circle at the lodge tonight....

Don’t forget Widds, it’s your turn to bring nibbles.....I have Cheesy Balls in reserve in case you’ve forgot

Hellboy wrote:

I’m afraid just like your identity, the leader is a secret
Back to top Go down
Stroller
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Stroller

PostSubject: Re: the prem league wide open.. has advance lost it   the prem league wide open.. has advance lost it Icon_minitimeTue 22 Nov 2011, 12:55 pm

CalamityScouse wrote:
greeeedy wrote:

Impressed with the Glenny keeper, the central midfielder (Pallet???) and the little lad up top (Jack???)
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: the prem league wide open.. has advance lost it   the prem league wide open.. has advance lost it Icon_minitimeTue 22 Nov 2011, 1:53 pm

Widds wrote:
Hellboy wrote:

do you do the funny handshakes with goalie gloves on?
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: the prem league wide open.. has advance lost it   the prem league wide open.. has advance lost it Icon_minitimeTue 22 Nov 2011, 1:54 pm

CalamityScouse wrote:
Widds wrote:

Don’t forget Widds, it’s your turn to bring nibbles.....I have Cheesy Balls in reserve in case you’ve forgot

Hellboy wrote:

I’m afraid just like your identity, the leader is a secret

Stanno cheesy balls?
Back to top Go down
funtime frankie

funtime frankie

PostSubject: Re: the prem league wide open.. has advance lost it   the prem league wide open.. has advance lost it Icon_minitimeTue 22 Nov 2011, 4:03 pm

Stroller wrote:
CalamityScouse wrote:
greeeedy wrote:

Impressed with the Glenny keeper, the central midfielder (Pallet???) and the little lad up top (Jack???)
Tom Curtis is are goalkeeper and your right he had a very good game,are full time captain is Adam parry who wasn't there on sunday along with jack lane,Paul pallett is managing the side this year with help from me and he has bought in a bit of quality which we were lacking a bit last year,agree that Jack Mchugh was a bit of an handful on sunday and we needed him with a couple of players out,but dont want to take anything away from Gutho who played some good football against us and had there fair share of chances think both keepers played there part in a good game.
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: the prem league wide open.. has advance lost it   the prem league wide open.. has advance lost it Icon_minitimeTue 22 Nov 2011, 4:26 pm

Stroller wrote:
CalamityScouse wrote:
greeeedy wrote:

tom the goalie is quality. pallet is also a very very good player and adam parry who is normally pallets partner in midfield. dont know the little lad jack however looked a good player when we played them
Back to top Go down
Stroller
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Stroller

PostSubject: Re: the prem league wide open.. has advance lost it   the prem league wide open.. has advance lost it Icon_minitimeTue 22 Nov 2011, 4:46 pm

funtime frankie wrote:
Tom Curtis is are goalkeeper and your right he had a very good game,are full time captain is Adam parry who wasn't there on sunday along with jack lane,Paul pallett is managing the side this year with help from me and he has bought in a bit of quality which we were lacking a bit last year,agree that Jack Mchugh was a bit of an handful on sunday and we needed him with a couple of players out,but dont want to take anything away from Gutho who played some good football against us and had there fair share of chances think both keepers played there part in a good game.

Was a good game.

We had 10 minutes of feeling sorry for ourselves after the pen and then I thought it was a really even game with chances for both sides. On another day we could have got something but you could also say we could have got done by 4 or 5 had you taken tyour chances.

Good luck for the rest of the season

Back to top Go down
Pretty Boy

Pretty Boy

PostSubject: Re: the prem league wide open.. has advance lost it   the prem league wide open.. has advance lost it Icon_minitimeTue 06 Dec 2011, 6:26 pm

Tommy is a good keeper....but lets not forget that he is a t1t aswel
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the prem league wide open.. has advance lost it   the prem league wide open.. has advance lost it Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the prem league wide open.. has advance lost it
Page 1 of 1