Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

div 6 wide open

Go down 
+8
Plough new boy
greeeedy
leon
Ramley_LBFC
NiffyA
dan_mitchell_WRFC
MISFIT
timmy mallet
12 posters
AuthorMessage
timmy mallet
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
timmy mallet

div 6 wide open Empty
PostSubject: div 6 wide open   div 6 wide open Icon_minitimeMon 07 Mar 2011, 1:32 pm

With Lk old boys having folded after the dee( deeee-dent-turn-up) revolution gave them false hope div 6 is now wide open again......little bowden suffering a huge blow having dropped from 1st to 6th... now look to try and stay in contention for promotion but they have a huge game looming over them on sunday against local rivals harborough hotshots which could be the key to their survival will they be able to keep the dream alive????? not if the hotshots get their way as this game is equally as important to them as it is to bowden with the joy of promotion being only a few games away they need to secure maximum points to be in with a shout of moving up this year and having beaten bowden 3-0 in an earlier encounter their confidence is high, then they have the task of kibworth home and away to deal with who they have also beaten earlier this year 4-0 in the cup. having lost 5-3 to n kilworth they shall be optimistic going into that fixture but know they can get at something from it!!! niffy look to be a side and can only let promotion slip from their grasp now!!! my top 3 north kilworth, niffy, harborough hothsots in that order affraid
Back to top Go down
MISFIT

MISFIT

div 6 wide open Empty
PostSubject: Re: div 6 wide open   div 6 wide open Icon_minitimeMon 07 Mar 2011, 1:37 pm

Dee the let down was Hood Park Mate
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

div 6 wide open Empty
PostSubject: Re: div 6 wide open   div 6 wide open Icon_minitimeMon 07 Mar 2011, 1:39 pm

Actually mate Dee ruined Hood Park Rangers, who are still going strong I hear, Lk folded because they were pounded week in week out and on one occasion by 9 men. I am Going Kilworth, Kibworth and then Bowden for the top 3, Niffy will have been hurt by their loss to Hat and Beaver and I can't see Hotshots in the top 3 come the end of the season I reckon they should grab 4th though.
Back to top Go down
timmy mallet
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
timmy mallet

div 6 wide open Empty
PostSubject: Re: div 6 wide open   div 6 wide open Icon_minitimeMon 07 Mar 2011, 1:45 pm

silly me sorry to the hood park lads after the valiant display you put up against us with 9 MEN IM TRULY SORRY FOR GETTING YOU MIXED UP WITH THAT SHOWER OF poor
Back to top Go down
timmy mallet
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
timmy mallet

div 6 wide open Empty
PostSubject: Re: div 6 wide open   div 6 wide open Icon_minitimeMon 07 Mar 2011, 1:52 pm

I have to disagree dan. we can beat kibworth twice bowden once and swapo to clinch promotion we are more than capable, only reason we are not in a better position at this stage are the silly points dropped at npe, first game i hit bar post keeper divet the lot second game we had it wrapped up until a crazy deflection followed by a crazy decision ruined it for us
Back to top Go down
NiffyA
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
NiffyA

div 6 wide open Empty
PostSubject: Re: div 6 wide open   div 6 wide open Icon_minitimeMon 07 Mar 2011, 4:15 pm

dan_mitchell_WRFC wrote:
Actually mate Dee ruined Hood Park Rangers, who are still going strong I hear, Lk folded because they were pounded week in week out and on one occasion by 9 men. I am Going Kilworth, Kibworth and then Bowden for the top 3, Niffy will have been hurt by their loss to Hat and Beaver and I can't see Hotshots in the top 3 come the end of the season I reckon they should grab 4th though.

Cheers Dan - that loss has to be the lowest point in our season - although the new players H&B have signed on have improved the side - we were nothing of what I've come to expect.

But if you see Kilworth, Kibworth and Bowden in the top three, with hotshots 4th - does this mean you think we might just clinch 5th or is NPE for 5th and us 6th?!? hahaha
Back to top Go down
Ramley_LBFC

Ramley_LBFC

div 6 wide open Empty
PostSubject: Re: div 6 wide open   div 6 wide open Icon_minitimeMon 07 Mar 2011, 4:52 pm

I don't think anyone can stop Kibworth & Kilworth from taking the top two spots. Kilworth especially, they are miles better than anyone in this league. Kibworth are a very dirty side though and if you get their backs up they really start to get nasty. I don't think we were prepared for their physicality which is why we let such a good lead slip the other week. That and the fact it was a proper mud bath. NPE are out of it now as far as I can see, Niffy are in with a shot but they will need to beat all the sides above them and also Bowden which will be a tough game for both. In regards to our own chances it depends on result Vs Hotshots and Kibworth again. We lost 2 key players to long term injury in last game against Kibby and confidence took a bit of a hit I think. We could still nip in to third but it would mean no more losses. Hotshots, they are a bit of a "Wigan" at times, it very much depends on which team turns up on the day and whether they are up for it. But I can't see hotshots taking anything from Kilworth or anything more than 2 draws against Kibworth. As TimmyMallett says... Wide open! For me:

1 - Kilworth
2 - Kibworth
3 - Niffy
4/5 - Hotshots & Bowden (which way round I don't know)
6 - NPE
7 - Wigston Rangers (although they have been so much better than 7th this season, the league lies with all the points teams have lost - same goes for us! we would still be top by a point had we not lost 12 points!)
8 - AFC Sporting
9 - Hat & Beaver
10 - Sporting Swapo
11 - Hood Park Rangers (UP THE HOODS!)
Back to top Go down
http://littlebowden.webs.com/
leon

leon

div 6 wide open Empty
PostSubject: Re: div 6 wide open   div 6 wide open Icon_minitimeTue 08 Mar 2011, 10:34 am

where did i go off topic? everthing ive said in this thread refers to something said in this thread, duh.

well this isnt a "general div 6 incidents" thread so technically its not on topic is it. give up you're boring.

1. kilworth
2. kibworth/hotshots
3. kibworth/hotshots
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

div 6 wide open Empty
PostSubject: Re: div 6 wide open   div 6 wide open Icon_minitimeTue 08 Mar 2011, 10:43 am

What's with all the hostility gents. Sorry Timmy Mallet, just out of all the sides we have played in contention for promotion you were the weakest, had our skipper put away his last minute penalty we would have had a point off you. We have Hat and Beaver twice still could be decisive in how the bottom of the table looks come the end of the season. Hopefully we will be at least 8th.
Back to top Go down
NiffyA
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
NiffyA

div 6 wide open Empty
PostSubject: Re: div 6 wide open   div 6 wide open Icon_minitimeTue 08 Mar 2011, 1:01 pm

leon wrote:
where did i go off topic? everthing ive said in this thread refers to something said in this thread, duh.

well this isnt a "general div 6 incidents" thread so technically its not on topic is it. give up you're boring.

1. kilworth
2. kibworth/hotshots
3. kibworth/hotshots

I think it's hard to see this eventually with kibworth and hotshots playing each other twice - I think if 1 team takes 4 points the other wont get into the top 3.
Back to top Go down
leon

leon

div 6 wide open Empty
PostSubject: Re: div 6 wide open   div 6 wide open Icon_minitimeTue 08 Mar 2011, 1:28 pm

true, ive not really looked into who has to play who though to be fair! its going to be out of them 3 + yourselfs.
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

div 6 wide open Empty
PostSubject: Re: div 6 wide open   div 6 wide open Icon_minitimeTue 08 Mar 2011, 5:18 pm

timmy mallet wrote:
I have to disagree dan. we can beat kibworth twice bowden once and swapo to clinch promotion we are more than capable, only reason we are not in a better position at this stage are the silly points dropped at npe, first game i hit bar post keeper divet the lot second game we had it wrapped up until a crazy deflection followed by a crazy decision ruined it for us

if ur gonna have any hope of promotion u need a win against bowden this week defo
Back to top Go down
timmy mallet
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
timmy mallet

div 6 wide open Empty
PostSubject: Re: div 6 wide open   div 6 wide open Icon_minitimeTue 08 Mar 2011, 6:08 pm

greeeedy wrote:
timmy mallet wrote:

if ur gonna have any hope of promotion u need a win against bowden this week defo

hit the nail on the head there greedy but we r confident we can beat them even though they have shown they can compete they cant match us man for man and we r all fit so full squad no injurys this week( EVEN IF SOME FOOL WRITES ON HERE WE HAVE) so no excuses its do or die time.
Back to top Go down
timmy mallet
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
timmy mallet

div 6 wide open Empty
PostSubject: Re: div 6 wide open   div 6 wide open Icon_minitimeTue 08 Mar 2011, 6:11 pm

dan_mitchell_WRFC wrote:
What's with all the hostility gents. Sorry Timmy Mallet, just out of all the sides we have played in contention for promotion you were the weakest, had our skipper put away his last minute penalty we would have had a point off you. We have Hat and Beaver twice still could be decisive in how the bottom of the table looks come the end of the season. Hopefully we will be at least 8th.
in our defence it was the first game of the season on a wed or fri night and we did finish with 9 men and even your captain said that pen should never have been given
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

div 6 wide open Empty
PostSubject: Re: div 6 wide open   div 6 wide open Icon_minitimeTue 08 Mar 2011, 7:54 pm

Haha, You had Nine men for about 2 minutes if that, quite a comical game if i remember right, looking forward to playing you again.
Back to top Go down
Plough new boy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

div 6 wide open Empty
PostSubject: Re: div 6 wide open   div 6 wide open Icon_minitimeTue 08 Mar 2011, 8:18 pm

they told us had nine men for whole game !!!!! full off it them poor shots
Back to top Go down
Ramley_LBFC

Ramley_LBFC

div 6 wide open Empty
PostSubject: Re: div 6 wide open   div 6 wide open Icon_minitimeTue 08 Mar 2011, 10:10 pm

Poor hotshots.... bet if they lose they will have had players missing or the ref will have been dodgy..... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
chubby

div 6 wide open Empty
PostSubject: Re: div 6 wide open   div 6 wide open Icon_minitimeWed 09 Mar 2011, 10:09 pm

Revised league after resignation

--------------------------------pts
1 FC Kibworth----------------27
2 North Kilworth Sunday----25
3 Niffy Rangers A------------25
4 Harborough Hotshots------23
5 Little Bowden---------------23
6 NPE--------------------------22
7 Hat & Beaver---------------16
8 AFC Sporting---------------13
9 Wigston Rangers------------9
10 Hood Park Rangers-------(-3)

I think its about right
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

div 6 wide open Empty
PostSubject: Re: div 6 wide open   div 6 wide open Icon_minitimeWed 09 Mar 2011, 10:42 pm

WE SHOULD HAVE 18!!! Ahh well always next season.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

div 6 wide open Empty
PostSubject: Re: div 6 wide open   div 6 wide open Icon_minitimeSat 12 Mar 2011, 3:50 pm

dan_mitchell_WRFC wrote:

Thats him with the red scarf round his neck, on the AC Wigston photo....

http://www.alliancefootballleague.co.uk/Teams_Division_3.html
Back to top Go down
Ramley_LBFC

Ramley_LBFC

div 6 wide open Empty
PostSubject: Re: div 6 wide open   div 6 wide open Icon_minitimeSat 12 Mar 2011, 6:17 pm

dan_mitchell_WRFC wrote:
WE SHOULD HAVE 18!!! Ahh well always next season.

We should have 38! As you say, next season....
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

div 6 wide open Empty
PostSubject: Re: div 6 wide open   div 6 wide open Icon_minitimeSat 12 Mar 2011, 7:26 pm

Hah, I guess you win then in terms of who has lost the most points Sad
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

div 6 wide open Empty
PostSubject: Re: div 6 wide open   div 6 wide open Icon_minitimeSun 13 Mar 2011, 4:40 pm

timmy mallet wrote:
greeeedy wrote:
timmy mallet wrote:

hit the nail on the head there greedy but we r confident we can beat them even though they have shown they can compete they cant match us man for man and we r all fit so full squad no injurys this week( EVEN IF SOME FOOL WRITES ON HERE WE HAVE) so no excuses its do or die time.

do or die time.....looks like do........... well done lads keeps the dream alive Wink
Back to top Go down
hotshot66
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
hotshot66

div 6 wide open Empty
PostSubject: Re: div 6 wide open   div 6 wide open Icon_minitimeSun 13 Mar 2011, 7:02 pm

cheers, the dream is still alive! results gone our way aswell today, still a way to go!
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

div 6 wide open Empty
PostSubject: Re: div 6 wide open   div 6 wide open Icon_minitimeSun 13 Mar 2011, 7:18 pm

Yeah well played Hotshots, if you managed to beat Bowden you must have a good shout for promotion.
Back to top Go down
hotshot66
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
hotshot66

div 6 wide open Empty
PostSubject: Re: div 6 wide open   div 6 wide open Icon_minitimeSun 13 Mar 2011, 7:43 pm

to be fair they gave us a couple of long balls over the top first half we didnt deal too well with and they could have nicked a goal, went in at HT 1-0 up but they looked dangerous. second half was all 1 way traffic, matty missed a pen then redeemed himself with the second. top marks to bowden keeper too, made a few great saves.

hotshots still to concede a goal vs Bowden this season, dont know what all this fuss about barby is about Wink

you guys next it seems!

Last edited by hotshot66 on Sun 13 Mar 2011, 7:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
hotshot66
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
hotshot66

div 6 wide open Empty
PostSubject: Re: div 6 wide open   div 6 wide open Icon_minitimeSun 13 Mar 2011, 7:45 pm

+ bowden to play kibworth next week, a win would leave them 1 point behind them & with us to play kibworth twice i still wouldnt rule bowden out of it! gonna be close.
Back to top Go down
NKBomber

NKBomber

div 6 wide open Empty
PostSubject: Re: div 6 wide open   div 6 wide open Icon_minitimeSun 13 Mar 2011, 8:32 pm

hotshot66 wrote:
+ bowden to play kibworth next week, a win would leave them 1 point behind them & with us to play kibworth twice i still wouldnt rule bowden out of it! gonna be close.

Kibworth points don't add up.
It says kibworth have won 8, drawn 3 and lost 1. That's 12 games, it says they have played 14.
If they lost today it should say lost 2 as we (kilworth)Beat them at home.
That's 13, so what's the 14th result?
Back to top Go down
NiffyA
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
NiffyA

div 6 wide open Empty
PostSubject: Re: div 6 wide open   div 6 wide open Icon_minitimeMon 14 Mar 2011, 9:06 am

NKBomber wrote:
hotshot66 wrote:

It says kibworth have won 8, drawn 3 and lost 1. That's 12 games, it says they have played 14.

Yeah I think it should say they've played 13, and like you said lost 2. I think the points are right though.
Back to top Go down
NKBomber

NKBomber

div 6 wide open Empty
PostSubject: Re: div 6 wide open   div 6 wide open Icon_minitimeMon 14 Mar 2011, 9:10 am

[quote="NiffyA"]
NKBomber wrote:
hotshot66 wrote:

Yeah I think it should say they've played 13, and like you said lost 2. I think the points are right though.

Yeah. I worded that wrong. Points add up for games won lost and drawn. But says they've played more!
Back to top Go down
timmy mallet
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
timmy mallet

div 6 wide open Empty
PostSubject: Re: div 6 wide open   div 6 wide open Icon_minitimeThu 17 Mar 2011, 10:59 am

Ramley_LBFC wrote:
Poor hotshots.... bet if they lose they will have had players missing or the ref will have been dodgy..... Rolling Eyes
i do believe you boys where the ones banging on about having players missing...........if your gonna run the line alex do it properly Suspect
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

div 6 wide open Empty
PostSubject: Re: div 6 wide open   div 6 wide open Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

div 6 wide open
Page 1 of 1