Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

bullshead athletic (a.l) prem vs leicester brammel (l.s.l) prem

Go down 
+5
Dodgy
Fieldy
LoneRanger38
PEEWEE
bullshead athletic
9 posters
AuthorMessage
bullshead athletic

bullshead athletic (a.l) prem vs leicester brammel (l.s.l) prem Empty
PostSubject: bullshead athletic (a.l) prem vs leicester brammel (l.s.l) prem   bullshead athletic (a.l) prem vs leicester brammel (l.s.l) prem Icon_minitimeTue 30 Aug 2011, 5:00 pm

bullshead's last pre-season game will be without a shadow of a doubt more foccased on who will play for them rather than what the score is going to end up! brammel on the other hand have improved on last season and last sunday's 2-2 draw with alliance prem title contenders premier sports makes them a danger to the bullies!!!! whats the outcome?

THE GAME WILL BE PLAYED AT MOWMACRE SPORTS GROUND
THURSDAY 1ST SEPTEMBER
6.30 KICK - OFF
Back to top Go down
PEEWEE

PEEWEE

PostSubject: Re: bullshead athletic (a.l) prem vs leicester brammel (l.s.l) prem   bullshead athletic (a.l) prem vs leicester brammel (l.s.l) prem Icon_minitimeTue 30 Aug 2011, 5:11 pm

walk in the park for the bullies im going with 4-1
Back to top Go down
http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/superflyfc/
LoneRanger38
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: bullshead athletic (a.l) prem vs leicester brammel (l.s.l) prem   bullshead athletic (a.l) prem vs leicester brammel (l.s.l) prem Icon_minitimeTue 30 Aug 2011, 5:17 pm

Brammel a very good footballing side as i no a few of them..but definately think bullies have the talent to edge them out..5-3 to bullies
Back to top Go down
http://Db_landscapes@live.co.uk
Fieldy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Fieldy

PostSubject: Re: bullshead athletic (a.l) prem vs leicester brammel (l.s.l) prem   bullshead athletic (a.l) prem vs leicester brammel (l.s.l) prem Icon_minitimeWed 31 Aug 2011, 7:15 am

Could yet be postponed due to the amount of fog, lol.
Back to top Go down
Dodgy

Dodgy

PostSubject: Re: bullshead athletic (a.l) prem vs leicester brammel (l.s.l) prem   bullshead athletic (a.l) prem vs leicester brammel (l.s.l) prem Icon_minitimeThu 01 Sep 2011, 9:39 pm

What was the final score

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
smallnutmegs

PostSubject: Re: bullshead athletic (a.l) prem vs leicester brammel (l.s.l) prem   bullshead athletic (a.l) prem vs leicester brammel (l.s.l) prem Icon_minitimeThu 01 Sep 2011, 10:10 pm

Bulls head won 3-2, Ebony, Kyle & charlton with the goals
Back to top Go down
Dodgy

Dodgy

PostSubject: Re: bullshead athletic (a.l) prem vs leicester brammel (l.s.l) prem   bullshead athletic (a.l) prem vs leicester brammel (l.s.l) prem Icon_minitimeThu 01 Sep 2011, 10:18 pm

you not manage to score Ash, whats going on, hows Gresley

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: bullshead athletic (a.l) prem vs leicester brammel (l.s.l) prem   bullshead athletic (a.l) prem vs leicester brammel (l.s.l) prem Icon_minitimeThu 01 Sep 2011, 10:19 pm

bullshead 3 - 2 leicester brammel

few missing today namely ben scott lois tommy pearson luke glen mobbsy and julien and had to play first 5-10 minutes with 9 blokes. went 1-0 down within 5 mins after a shaky start and then 2 more turned up and we got straight back into the game hitting the post and crossbar and numerous decent saves from the keeper before getting the equaliser ash day and ebony linking up with a well worked goal and think it was fair to say they were happy with 1-1 at halftime as we couldve been 3 to the good. second half started like the first went 2-1 down with an unfortunate slip on the edge of the box from our defender to let them in to just tap it past the keeper. soon got back on our game tho and got the equaliser adam charlton with a thunderbolt from the edge of the six yard box. then with 7-8 minutes to go kyle pulls out a bit of magic pure persistance and determination won him the ball inside ther half where he took it round 2 players and slotted neatly in the corner for the win.
thought brammel were a very decent side and their no. 6 was absolutely class they defended really well as were under quite alot of pressure but a win with a makeshift (if u can call it that) team against decent opposition is just what we needed to get us up for the big one sunday.

i know its long winded but im bored Very Happy
Back to top Go down
smallnutmegs

PostSubject: Re: bullshead athletic (a.l) prem vs leicester brammel (l.s.l) prem   bullshead athletic (a.l) prem vs leicester brammel (l.s.l) prem Icon_minitimeThu 01 Sep 2011, 10:20 pm

Not too bad mate, Can't seem to get as fit as id like to be but thats called getting older haha... I just set a couple up, you know im not greedy Wink X
Back to top Go down
smallnutmegs

PostSubject: Re: bullshead athletic (a.l) prem vs leicester brammel (l.s.l) prem   bullshead athletic (a.l) prem vs leicester brammel (l.s.l) prem Icon_minitimeThu 01 Sep 2011, 10:21 pm

greeeedy wrote:

few missing today namely ben scott lois tommy pearson luke glen mobbsy and julien and had to play first 5-10 minutes with 9 blokes. went 1-0 down within 5 mins after a shaky start and then 2 more turned up and we got straight back into the game hitting the post and crossbar and numerous decent saves from the keeper before getting the equaliser ash day and ebony linking up with a well worked goal and think it was fair to say they were happy with 1-1 at halftime as we couldve been 3 to the good. second half started like the first went 2-1 down with an unfortunate slip on the edge of the box from our defender to let them in to just tap it past the keeper. soon got back on our game tho and got the equaliser adam charlton with a thunderbolt from the edge of the six yard box. then with 7-8 minutes to go kyle pulls out a bit of magic pure persistance and determination won him the ball inside ther half where he took it round 2 players and slotted neatly in the corner for the win.
thought brammel were a very decent side and their no. 6 was absolutely class they defended really well as were under quite alot of pressure but a win with a makeshift (if u can call it that) team against decent opposition is just what we needed to get us up for the big one sunday.

I Could of swore kyles goal was from my through ball but i must be mistaken... Well done Kyle lol..

Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: bullshead athletic (a.l) prem vs leicester brammel (l.s.l) prem   bullshead athletic (a.l) prem vs leicester brammel (l.s.l) prem Icon_minitimeThu 01 Sep 2011, 10:24 pm

smallnutmegs wrote:
greeeedy wrote:

I Could of swore kyles goal was from my through ball but i must be mistaken... Well done Kyle lol..

my bad he skied that 1 didnt he Embarassed

Back to top Go down
sean callaghan

PostSubject: Re: bullshead athletic (a.l) prem vs leicester brammel (l.s.l) prem   bullshead athletic (a.l) prem vs leicester brammel (l.s.l) prem Icon_minitimeThu 01 Sep 2011, 11:43 pm

greeeedy wrote:
smallnutmegs wrote:
greeeedy wrote:

should i be told about this greedy so when he is in work i can have a word in his ear

Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: bullshead athletic (a.l) prem vs leicester brammel (l.s.l) prem   bullshead athletic (a.l) prem vs leicester brammel (l.s.l) prem Icon_minitimeFri 02 Sep 2011, 11:04 am

sean callaghan wrote:
greeeedy wrote:
smallnutmegs wrote:
greeeedy wrote:

should i be told about this greedy so when he is in work i can have a word in his ear

he played well last night sean. a much better performance from him by his own standards.. when hes got his head down he can be very average but when he puts in the effort and starts using his weight he can be a very very good player with a super hard shot and great feet an awkward player for any defender to deal with. hope it continues for him as its going to be tough call as to who to play with a few extra quality players coming in this season.
ash day, stacey coore and ash harris have all been very good in the last few games for us so im hoping we can challenge this season. however its all down to........ if you come above advance then u will win the league (in my opinion) whether we can or not shall be seen on sunday i know we are in for a hell of a game tho
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: bullshead athletic (a.l) prem vs leicester brammel (l.s.l) prem   bullshead athletic (a.l) prem vs leicester brammel (l.s.l) prem Icon_minitimeFri 02 Sep 2011, 1:46 pm

in all honesty poor performance with the quality players u have signed on and then 11 that started wer all class players should be beating lsl teams with ease but to be fair brammell wer decent team physical and tall lads some good players . but for bullshead they need to improve for sunday it will be a different team i know lets hope u can gel sooner rather than later though kyle was good last
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: bullshead athletic (a.l) prem vs leicester brammel (l.s.l) prem   bullshead athletic (a.l) prem vs leicester brammel (l.s.l) prem Icon_minitimeFri 02 Sep 2011, 1:54 pm

fc hoskins wrote:
in all honesty poor performance with the quality players u have signed on and then 11 that started wer all class players should be beating lsl teams with ease but to be fair brammell wer decent team physical and tall lads some good players . but for bullshead they need to improve for sunday it will be a different team i know lets hope u can gel sooner rather than later though kyle was good last

dont think u giving them enough credit, they werent a bad side at all mr coleman and their no.6 who apparently was found playing on a park with his nephew this summer (according to their linesman) was the best player on the pitch to shine in a midfield with adam charlton ,ash day, ash harris and curtis mccabe i think u need to be a very good player and he stood out a mile.
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: bullshead athletic (a.l) prem vs leicester brammel (l.s.l) prem   bullshead athletic (a.l) prem vs leicester brammel (l.s.l) prem Icon_minitimeFri 02 Sep 2011, 3:01 pm

i mean with the players u just mentione u should be beating these with ease all them are top top players
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: bullshead athletic (a.l) prem vs leicester brammel (l.s.l) prem   bullshead athletic (a.l) prem vs leicester brammel (l.s.l) prem Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

bullshead athletic (a.l) prem vs leicester brammel (l.s.l) prem
Page 1 of 1