Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Your Best performance/Result in the Alliance League

Go down 
+23
Hairy Hebrew!
Coley21
Sparta3
CalamityScouse
Fishandchips
Stroller
greeeedy
BEES KNEES
rocket ledge
spartamoshdock
Dodgy
Gifford
gattuso
Jim royle
mowmacre fc
Paulo
Widds
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Jenko
Alan Partridge
Hellboy
Polska legend II
Skeems
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
CalamityScouse

CalamityScouse

Your Best performance/Result in the Alliance League - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Best performance/Result in the Alliance League   Your Best performance/Result in the Alliance League - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 17 Nov 2011, 10:08 am

Paulo_MTFC wrote:
[ actually reember this, I out paced Scouse at the back (this was about the first time i outpaced anyone!) and slotted home, went down hill after that though, remeber you boys playing very well that day on a rock hard pitch!

For the life of me I cant remember this game scratch - but if I was of my line then I was either a) very hungover drunken (which would explain the memory loss) or b) lost confused ...........

Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Your Best performance/Result in the Alliance League   Your Best performance/Result in the Alliance League - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 17 Nov 2011, 12:32 pm

Polska legend II wrote:
i think it was the type of response it got that could have led to things getting a bit overheated

And the fact that he seems to want to wind people up, well he'll learn, you can't put provocative material on here, it'll get removed quicker than Abby Titmuss' knickers.
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: Your Best performance/Result in the Alliance League   Your Best performance/Result in the Alliance League - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 17 Nov 2011, 1:02 pm

Dodgy wrote:
Hellboy wrote:
God how old is that Wheeler, hes certainly been around a bit.

Unfortunately so 31 now, getting to old, only played in the Alliance though since I was 17 although have had 5 different clubs

Blackbird Rovers/Thurmaston Town - Same Team
Field Boxmore
Polska
Anstey Swifts
Advance Couiers

must say though it was only Polska I left when they were still running the rest unfortunately all folded

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

plus hoskins t/b/c
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: Your Best performance/Result in the Alliance League   Your Best performance/Result in the Alliance League - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 17 Nov 2011, 1:05 pm

Dodgy wrote:
Think mines probably against Red Cow many years ago, last min pen against a well liked ref, was an awful pen to be far but seemed to squirm under his body and we got the draw we required to win the league,

apart from that beating Couriers for Polska, beating Scrappy 6-1 for Swifts, and being the only side to beat Monsell Magpies when they walked div 3 for Field Boxmore

Finally taking GEC Sunday to extra time in the Billy Walton the year after they won the Prem, and we were a struggling div 1 side think that was 97-98 Embarassed

shizzle i forgot u played for us then against scrappy 6-1 they had all top players aswell haha they wer mortified got punished
Back to top Go down
Sparta3
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Sparta3

PostSubject: Re: Your Best performance/Result in the Alliance League   Your Best performance/Result in the Alliance League - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 17 Nov 2011, 1:07 pm

Our best ever performance is this weekend, when we eliminate division one opponents Dunton & Broughton. Laughing

(Dreaming)
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Your Best performance/Result in the Alliance League   Your Best performance/Result in the Alliance League - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 17 Nov 2011, 1:20 pm

fc hoskins wrote:
Dodgy wrote:
Hellboy wrote:
God how old is that Wheeler, hes certainly been around a bit.

Unfortunately so 31 now, getting to old, only played in the Alliance though since I was 17 although have had 5 different clubs

Blackbird Rovers/Thurmaston Town - Same Team
Field Boxmore
Polska
Anstey Swifts
Advance Couiers

must say though it was only Polska I left when they were still running the rest unfortunately all folded

plus hoskins t/b/c

what - signing him or folding? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Your Best performance/Result in the Alliance League   Your Best performance/Result in the Alliance League - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 17 Nov 2011, 2:01 pm

only just seen dodgys reply.....31????? can anyone else confirm this. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Your Best performance/Result in the Alliance League   Your Best performance/Result in the Alliance League - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 17 Nov 2011, 8:40 pm

yeah, but he's been around since he was 17
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Your Best performance/Result in the Alliance League   Your Best performance/Result in the Alliance League - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 17 Nov 2011, 8:41 pm

Sparta3 wrote:
Our best ever performance is this weekend, when we eliminate division one opponents Dunton & Broughton. Laughing

(Dreaming)

bit of confidence goes a long way Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sparta3
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Sparta3

PostSubject: Re: Your Best performance/Result in the Alliance League   Your Best performance/Result in the Alliance League - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 18 Nov 2011, 9:45 am

Polska legend II wrote:
Sparta3 wrote:

(Dreaming)

bit of confidence goes a long way Laughing

You never know, we may just give Division 5 something to cheer about! The only problem is we'd end up drawing a Premier team in the next round and get well and truly thumped Laughing
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: Your Best performance/Result in the Alliance League   Your Best performance/Result in the Alliance League - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 01 Dec 2011, 3:26 pm

Our win last night is perhaps our new best, played 50 minutes with 10 men and still won 6-1 against 2nd in the table.
Back to top Go down
Coley21

Coley21

PostSubject: Re: Your Best performance/Result in the Alliance League   Your Best performance/Result in the Alliance League - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 01 Dec 2011, 4:54 pm

Mines still the last minute 2-1 win for GT over Scrappy in the semi's of the arthur moore last season Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hairy Hebrew!
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
Hairy Hebrew!

PostSubject: Re: Your Best performance/Result in the Alliance League   Your Best performance/Result in the Alliance League - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 01 Dec 2011, 6:53 pm

Not had many good performances since we switched to the alliance league, or many average ones! Last season was just a mess.
This season our performance against hotshots was gritty and determined with some good football played but our match versus Epworth was the best i have seen us play ( and then they drop out :/)
Spanked 5-1 complete team performance with some cracking goals
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Your Best performance/Result in the Alliance League   Your Best performance/Result in the Alliance League - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 01 Dec 2011, 7:29 pm

Coley21 wrote:
Mines still the last minute 2-1 win for GT over Scrappy in the semi's of the arthur moore last season Very Happy

can't beat a last minute winner in a semi! (although actually, one in the final probably would)
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Your Best performance/Result in the Alliance League   Your Best performance/Result in the Alliance League - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 02 Dec 2011, 9:10 pm

Coley21 wrote:

that was a great result i remember this as we lost 2-1 to advance inthe other semi at lutterworth and when we all went in the bar after someone mentioned the result and the whole bar were like ''cant believe that'' just smiling to themselves. was a picture. they had some team aswell on their day they were brilliant.
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Your Best performance/Result in the Alliance League   Your Best performance/Result in the Alliance League - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 03 Dec 2011, 10:29 am

i remember the controversy that led to the goal!
Back to top Go down
Ramley_LBFC

Ramley_LBFC

PostSubject: Re: Your Best performance/Result in the Alliance League   Your Best performance/Result in the Alliance League - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 03 Dec 2011, 11:35 pm

I think the best game Bowden have played in the last 3 years was out 2-1 win at home to Niffy Ressies. Everyone said we were going to get spanked, the whole team went out the night before and got hammered, hanging out of our preverbials the next morning and we pulled together and won a close game 2-1. Not a massive win, but they dont have to be to be a good game!
Back to top Go down
http://littlebowden.webs.com/
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Your Best performance/Result in the Alliance League   Your Best performance/Result in the Alliance League - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 04 Dec 2011, 2:41 pm

think today might better that by all accounts!
Back to top Go down
whiteeagles
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
whiteeagles

PostSubject: Re: Your Best performance/Result in the Alliance League   Your Best performance/Result in the Alliance League - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 05 Dec 2011, 10:36 pm

In our short history I would say that our best performance was away at NRI Reserves in the County Cup. We had a bare 11 and everybody gave it absolutely everything literally until the last kick of the game! Won 3-2 in the end, wasn't necessarily our best team but some great team spirit and grit on the day got us through against the highest ranked Alliance league side in the cup at the time.

In the league, I would say our away performance at Harborough. Despite losing 4-3 (being 4-0), we dominated the first 30 minutes, playing some unbelievable one touch passing but just had no end product! 4-0 down with 10 minutes to go and we managed to get 3 goals back with 3/4 minutes to go but just couldn't get that last goal! Very entertaining match!
Back to top Go down
Matt_Stevo

PostSubject: Re: Your Best performance/Result in the Alliance League   Your Best performance/Result in the Alliance League - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 05 Dec 2011, 10:45 pm

Mine is probably when I turned up to play for a team I won't mention. I was hammered and felt guilty, got there and about 8 others were still wrecked. Got changed, t0ssed off the warm up and rolled back the Dortmund years. Dropped a few tricks, saved a pen........... not sure what else. Oh god, this sounds like it could be any one of about 30 games for the last two years
Back to top Go down
Alfie the Alien

Alfie the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Your Best performance/Result in the Alliance League   Your Best performance/Result in the Alliance League - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Dec 2011, 11:01 am

Matt, your not very good, so stop with all the I'm Brilliant stuff you are posting on this forum. All you do is turn your head at a shot and your nose does the rest. You have got a fair sized hooter on the front of your face havn't you.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Your Best performance/Result in the Alliance League   Your Best performance/Result in the Alliance League - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Dec 2011, 11:04 am

Is it a very big one then?
Back to top Go down
Alfie the Alien

Alfie the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Your Best performance/Result in the Alliance League   Your Best performance/Result in the Alliance League - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Dec 2011, 11:13 am

Some would say its slighly larger than average but its a nose to rival a pterodactyl dinosaur
Back to top Go down
Matt_Stevo

PostSubject: Re: Your Best performance/Result in the Alliance League   Your Best performance/Result in the Alliance League - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Dec 2011, 1:42 pm

Alfie the Alien wrote:
Matt, your not very good, so stop with all the I'm Brilliant stuff you are posting on this forum. All you do is turn your head at a shot and your nose does the rest. You have got a fair sized hooter on the front of your face havn't you.

Point 1) It's of fair size and I won't disagree with that

Point 2) I've never actually used the word brilliant to describe myself. However, Eric Steele has........ if your knowledge of football doesn't stretch as far as knowing who he is, then he sits two seats away from Alex Ferguson, so lets pipe down.

If you would like to let me know who you play for on a Saturday, then I can let you know how many years it took me to drop to that level.

Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Your Best performance/Result in the Alliance League   Your Best performance/Result in the Alliance League - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Dec 2011, 2:17 pm

Sounds as if it could be bigger than alfies then.
Back to top Go down
Matt_Stevo

PostSubject: Re: Your Best performance/Result in the Alliance League   Your Best performance/Result in the Alliance League - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Dec 2011, 5:52 pm

Hellboy wrote:
Sounds as if it could be bigger than alfies then.
My nose or my ego?
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Your Best performance/Result in the Alliance League   Your Best performance/Result in the Alliance League - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Dec 2011, 6:16 pm

feel a whole new topic coming on!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Best performance/Result in the Alliance League   Your Best performance/Result in the Alliance League - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your Best performance/Result in the Alliance League
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2