Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Your Best performance/Result in the Alliance League

Go down 
+23
Hairy Hebrew!
Coley21
Sparta3
CalamityScouse
Fishandchips
Stroller
greeeedy
BEES KNEES
rocket ledge
spartamoshdock
Dodgy
Gifford
gattuso
Jim royle
mowmacre fc
Paulo
Widds
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Jenko
Alan Partridge
Hellboy
Polska legend II
Skeems
27 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

Your Best performance/Result in the Alliance League Empty
PostSubject: Your Best performance/Result in the Alliance League   Your Best performance/Result in the Alliance League Icon_minitimeMon 14 Nov 2011, 11:41 am

What game would you consider to have been your best performance as an individual or a team in the Alliance League??

Glen Parva 5-0 away in Division one 2 years ago was special because it was the day we practically won the league and everything clicked against a team that are traditionally our bogie team. In the same season we beat Sparta Moshdock 2-1 away in a very good game.

Last season we played Scrappy garage at home with a scratch side and they had won all there games by 8 goals and it was only a strike by Matt Shuter with 5 minutes to go that beat us 2-1.

The Loughborough Falcons game away in the County cup this season was awesome, winning 2-1 away from home against a very good side.

Personally my best display was probably for FC Tumar in a game against a team called The Black Dog at Uplands Park, I just felt that day I could save everyshot that was on target and we won 5-0.
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Your Best performance/Result in the Alliance League   Your Best performance/Result in the Alliance League Icon_minitimeMon 14 Nov 2011, 12:20 pm

when we beat advance couriers 3-2 a few years back with Wheeler getting the winner (for us!!)

also when Glen Parva won Div 2 a few years back under Daz West they were unbeaten in 17 games and had a good side and we went to their place and won 2-0.

Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Your Best performance/Result in the Alliance League   Your Best performance/Result in the Alliance League Icon_minitimeMon 14 Nov 2011, 12:24 pm

God how old is that Wheeler, hes certainly been around a bit.
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Your Best performance/Result in the Alliance League   Your Best performance/Result in the Alliance League Icon_minitimeMon 14 Nov 2011, 12:25 pm

this was only 4 years ago
Back to top Go down
Alan Partridge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Alan Partridge

PostSubject: Re: Your Best performance/Result in the Alliance League   Your Best performance/Result in the Alliance League Icon_minitimeMon 14 Nov 2011, 12:35 pm

Humbo 5 Anstey Swifts 5 (Humbo won 7-6 on pens) - 2009 I think it was. Div 5 v Prem. Great win for the Humbo!!
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Your Best performance/Result in the Alliance League   Your Best performance/Result in the Alliance League Icon_minitimeMon 14 Nov 2011, 12:47 pm

i remember that. was the result of the season
Back to top Go down
Jenko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Your Best performance/Result in the Alliance League   Your Best performance/Result in the Alliance League Icon_minitimeMon 14 Nov 2011, 12:52 pm

Last season playing for Countesthorpe Royals! We played away against Premier Sports in the Billy Walton and they were top of the Prem at the time!
We turned up with a bare 11 a couple of us still drunk/hungover and we defended brilliantly and I was just not going to concede that day and we got 1 chance second half and put it away for a 1-0 win
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: Your Best performance/Result in the Alliance League   Your Best performance/Result in the Alliance League Icon_minitimeMon 14 Nov 2011, 1:05 pm

Quote :
Last season playing for Countesthorpe Royals! We played away against Premier Sports in the Billy Walton and they were top of the Prem at the time!
We turned up with a bare 11 a couple of us still drunk/hungover and we defended brilliantly and I was just not going to concede that day and we got 1 chance second half and put it away for a 1-0 win

Hopefully we can repeat the Royals success this weekend but looking at the Prem Sports scorers from Sunday, they are a very very good team. Mobbs and Graham up front = Lethal
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: Your Best performance/Result in the Alliance League   Your Best performance/Result in the Alliance League Icon_minitimeMon 14 Nov 2011, 1:19 pm

I think ours so far was our first alliance win. Our first away game and we beat hood park rangers 11-2 I scored 7 of them. Also coming from behind against blaby Vikings in the last 5 minutes with ten men was brilliant as its the only time we've ever really celebrated a Sunday morning goal!
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Your Best performance/Result in the Alliance League   Your Best performance/Result in the Alliance League Icon_minitimeMon 14 Nov 2011, 1:43 pm

had quite a few since our inception, I would say our first game, a win against niffy 5-4 I believe which set the marker for a season of tight games. Also coming from 2-0 down to win 3-2 and effectively seal the title against huncote (bakers arms at the time) and again this season against huncote (sorry pete!) to come have a man sent off but still pull back 3 goals was credit to the spirit and ability in the team
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Your Best performance/Result in the Alliance League   Your Best performance/Result in the Alliance League Icon_minitimeMon 14 Nov 2011, 1:53 pm

Magna 73 Sec wrote:
Quote :

Hopefully we can repeat the Royals success this weekend but looking at the Prem Sports scorers from Sunday, they are a very very good team. Mobbs and Graham up front = Lethal

that is pretty deadly. aruguably there is not a better pairing up front
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: Your Best performance/Result in the Alliance League   Your Best performance/Result in the Alliance League Icon_minitimeMon 14 Nov 2011, 2:03 pm

Think since we started probably the 4-3 win over Humberstone in the Stokes Cup Semi Final, going 3-1 down with 20-25 mins remaining against a very buoyant Humbo (think it was same yeah they beat Swifts mentioned above) but two good goals got us to extra time and I scored the winner.

This season, running Glenfield close was a good team performance, but hopefully the best performances are yet to come Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.unitedrevolutionfc.webs.com
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Your Best performance/Result in the Alliance League   Your Best performance/Result in the Alliance League Icon_minitimeMon 14 Nov 2011, 2:19 pm

Anstey\swifts.....what a team that was.....was sorry to see them disappear.
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: Your Best performance/Result in the Alliance League   Your Best performance/Result in the Alliance League Icon_minitimeMon 14 Nov 2011, 2:57 pm

Quote :
that is pretty deadly. aruguably there is not a better pairing up front

Not forgetting Vernon Harper, Jake Duffy, Shaun Barber (who scored a hat trick against us on the opening day) and Jerome North!!
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: Your Best performance/Result in the Alliance League   Your Best performance/Result in the Alliance League Icon_minitimeMon 14 Nov 2011, 3:02 pm

mine was against scrappy garage for anstey swifts we played them think it was billy walton well first game got a-a lad broke his leg at time we had a penalty and was winning 2-1 with 10-15mins to go . game was a-a then we replayed them and there team on the day was outstanding we played wicked that day with robbie johnson and makke adams tearing scrappy apart ended up winning replay 4-2
Back to top Go down
Jim royle

Jim royle

PostSubject: Re: Your Best performance/Result in the Alliance League   Your Best performance/Result in the Alliance League Icon_minitimeMon 14 Nov 2011, 5:08 pm

Widds wrote:
had quite a few since our inception, I would say our first game, a win against niffy 5-4 I believe which set the marker for a season of tight games. Also coming from 2-0 down to win 3-2 and effectively seal the title against huncote (bakers arms at the time) and again this season against huncote (sorry pete!) to come have a man sent off but still pull back 3 goals was credit to the spirit and ability in the team

I'd say best footballing performance at nri was last year against desford at desford! Important performances were widds getting the equaliser at niffy! To be honest we were on top all that game but a niffy keeper was equal to everything except the widds 90th minute bullet! Celebrations werent bad too Smile
Back to top Go down
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso

PostSubject: Re: Your Best performance/Result in the Alliance League   Your Best performance/Result in the Alliance League Icon_minitimeMon 14 Nov 2011, 5:22 pm

Mine was for wigston utd against countesthorpe old boys or something, they were top and unbeaten and came to our place with us about bottom and we did them 4-1 (my 1st alliance game also this was) in around 2004 i think
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Your Best performance/Result in the Alliance League   Your Best performance/Result in the Alliance League Icon_minitimeMon 14 Nov 2011, 7:01 pm

correct, we were pushing them for the league title at the time and a great roar went up when that result came through!
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Your Best performance/Result in the Alliance League   Your Best performance/Result in the Alliance League Icon_minitimeMon 14 Nov 2011, 7:01 pm

Hellboy wrote:
Anstey\swifts.....what a team that was.....was sorry to see them disappear.

i almost believed you for a minute!
Back to top Go down
Gifford
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Gifford

PostSubject: Re: Your Best performance/Result in the Alliance League   Your Best performance/Result in the Alliance League Icon_minitimeMon 14 Nov 2011, 8:38 pm

Alan Partridge wrote:
Humbo 5 Anstey Swifts 5 (Humbo won 7-6 on pens) - 2009 I think it was. Div 5 v Prem. Great win for the Humbo!!
. Specially enjoyed that one bagging 5
Back to top Go down
Gifford
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Gifford

PostSubject: Re: Your Best performance/Result in the Alliance League   Your Best performance/Result in the Alliance League Icon_minitimeMon 14 Nov 2011, 8:41 pm

Paulo_MTFC wrote:
Think since we started probably the 4-3 win over Humberstone in the Stokes Cup Semi Final, going 3-1 down with 20-25 mins remaining against a very buoyant Humbo (think it was same yeah they beat Swifts mentioned above) but two good goals got us to extra time and I scored the winner.

This season, running Glenfield close was a good team performance, but hopefully the best performances are yet to come Very Happy
worst memory for me bagging a trick and watching us throw it away
Back to top Go down
Dodgy

Dodgy

PostSubject: Re: Your Best performance/Result in the Alliance League   Your Best performance/Result in the Alliance League Icon_minitimeMon 14 Nov 2011, 8:53 pm

Alan Partridge wrote:

I played in that one as well Laughing

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dodgy

Dodgy

PostSubject: Re: Your Best performance/Result in the Alliance League   Your Best performance/Result in the Alliance League Icon_minitimeMon 14 Nov 2011, 9:02 pm

Think mines probably against Red Cow many years ago, last min pen against a well liked ref, was an awful pen to be far but seemed to squirm under his body and we got the draw we required to win the league,

apart from that beating Couriers for Polska, beating Scrappy 6-1 for Swifts, and being the only side to beat Monsell Magpies when they walked div 3 for Field Boxmore

Finally taking GEC Sunday to extra time in the Billy Walton the year after they won the Prem, and we were a struggling div 1 side think that was 97-98 Embarassed

Back to top Go down
Dodgy

Dodgy

PostSubject: Re: Your Best performance/Result in the Alliance League   Your Best performance/Result in the Alliance League Icon_minitimeMon 14 Nov 2011, 9:10 pm

Hellboy wrote:
God how old is that Wheeler, hes certainly been around a bit.

Unfortunately so 31 now, getting to old, only played in the Alliance though since I was 17 although have had 5 different clubs

Blackbird Rovers/Thurmaston Town - Same Team
Field Boxmore
Polska
Anstey Swifts
Advance Couiers

must say though it was only Polska I left when they were still running the rest unfortunately all folded

Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Your Best performance/Result in the Alliance League   Your Best performance/Result in the Alliance League Icon_minitimeMon 14 Nov 2011, 9:22 pm

you didnt give us the kiss of death then Wheeler. Actually, in terms of amazing matches your debut for us in the Polska Carlsberg Cup game in Birmingham takes some beating!
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Your Best performance/Result in the Alliance League   Your Best performance/Result in the Alliance League Icon_minitimeMon 14 Nov 2011, 9:23 pm

We've got another 20 years at least left in us I reckon
Back to top Go down
Dodgy

Dodgy

PostSubject: Re: Your Best performance/Result in the Alliance League   Your Best performance/Result in the Alliance League Icon_minitimeMon 14 Nov 2011, 10:34 pm

Polska legend II wrote:
you didnt give us the kiss of death then Wheeler. Actually, in terms of amazing matches your debut for us in the Polska Carlsberg Cup game in Birmingham takes some beating!

That was a debut to remember although had a few, Couriers was beating Scrappy 5-2 after being 2-0 at half time, Swifts was beating Prem 3-1 at Vicky Park and Boxmores was getting beat 4-2 by Leicester Foxes, the Blackbird game was on a Friday night on Western Park cant remember who against although think we lost 3-1

Back to top Go down
spartamoshdock
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
spartamoshdock

PostSubject: Re: Your Best performance/Result in the Alliance League   Your Best performance/Result in the Alliance League Icon_minitimeTue 15 Nov 2011, 9:34 am

Ours was probably either the 6-1 win against Perrin last season which was the title decider or the 2-2 draw with Advance 2 weeks ago. We have come a long way.
Back to top Go down
rocket ledge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Your Best performance/Result in the Alliance League   Your Best performance/Result in the Alliance League Icon_minitimeTue 15 Nov 2011, 11:14 am

played a few games for monsell magpies years ago, decided to leave and went to the manny rockets instead to play alongside the likes of nev walker, andy smith, pete elliott, spider lockton, craig marvell and the mighty jamie lewis (r.i.p jamie lad). watched the magpies destroy a team called park rise who won the division above in the stokes cup final even john (the neck) welsh got a game, that lad has got some size trophy cabinet, the only problem is he got his trophies warming the bench watching me and various others earning them for him

anyway the next season when i joined the rockets, welshy and the other magpies came to watch us in a county cup game against a loughbro side, we went 1-0 down early and never touched the ball in the 1st 10 minutes (thats what used to happen when rolling out the midland at 8am to go and fetch our football kits and get the goals up), i had my hands on my knees struggling for breath, welshy was in his element him winding me up and the rest of the magpies were abusing us bigtime, anyway at halftime we were 5 or 6-1 up and instead of getting a drink of water at halftime, we were busy cheering the magpies onto their monsell bus home, 1 of my best buzzing days in football, went on to lose the final to oadby united on penalties (very unluckily i would say) and they won the alliance prem the year after i think, that was the only game we lost all season, so i still say we never lost an actual game, our league cup final against newfoundpool kicked off at friar lane and was never replayed, never seen so many police vans on a football pitch, so we went a season unbeaten and only had the league title to show for it, we were kicked out of the main sunday cup after thrashing a premier division team because of an admin error
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Your Best performance/Result in the Alliance League   Your Best performance/Result in the Alliance League Icon_minitimeTue 15 Nov 2011, 2:03 pm

which makes you about 22?
Back to top Go down
BEES KNEES

PostSubject: Re: Your Best performance/Result in the Alliance League   Your Best performance/Result in the Alliance League Icon_minitimeTue 15 Nov 2011, 2:15 pm

ok maybe i was abit older as im 24
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Your Best performance/Result in the Alliance League   Your Best performance/Result in the Alliance League Icon_minitimeTue 15 Nov 2011, 4:53 pm

without doubt against wigston utd last season 21-1 think it eneded up we were awsome. although granted they were struggling for a few weeks before that. think they folded after that and the ressies had to fulfil the first teams fixtures. we only just won in the return match against the ressies a much much better performance from them and made us work extremely hard.
Back to top Go down
rocket ledge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Your Best performance/Result in the Alliance League   Your Best performance/Result in the Alliance League Icon_minitimeWed 16 Nov 2011, 9:56 am

why do posts get deleted when there is nothing wrong with what gets typed ?

took me over 10 minutes to type that 1st post and there was nothing wrong with it
Back to top Go down
Stroller
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Stroller

PostSubject: Re: Your Best performance/Result in the Alliance League   Your Best performance/Result in the Alliance League Icon_minitimeWed 16 Nov 2011, 10:26 am

Perhaps not best performances or results but the following games stick in the memory for me:-

v Harborough D4 - Can't remember the team but Paolo (now of Magna Town) played for them. This was our very first season as a club and wins had been few and far between. harborough came to our ground having already beaten us in the league and cup. We went 1 down in the first half (Paolo scoring) but came bak strong in the 2nd half to win 4-1

v Throops - Many great games between us across Divisions 2, 3 & 4 but this one sticks out as we picked up 3 points when even 1 looked unlikely. Dean Summers had just put Throops 2-0 up with about 20 to go with Scouse getting injured during the build up to the goal and having to be replaced by Paddy. We got one back, then Haggs scored from the halfway line and we grabbed the winner shortly after

v Sparta Moshdock Billy Walton - We'd faced each other the previous season and they'd completely outclassed us, 6-1 with our goal being a consolation last minute effort. We put in a real backs to the wall performance, soaked up loads of pressure and ground out a 2-0 extra time win.

v Star & Garter EW Foster - This was last season, we are Div 2 while S&G were D3 although we obviously knew all about them and the threat they posed. I could tell we were in for a tough morning when half the team revealed that they'd rolled into bed as the sun was coming up that morning. Much like the Moshdock game we soaked up a lot of pressure as S&G enjoyed the majority of possession but we limited them to few real goalscoring chances defending like lions. The game went to exra time and we took the lead in the first minute before making the game safe in the 2nd period as S&G chased an equaliser

Back to top Go down
Fishandchips
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Fishandchips

PostSubject: Re: Your Best performance/Result in the Alliance League   Your Best performance/Result in the Alliance League Icon_minitimeWed 16 Nov 2011, 10:43 am

Stroller wrote:
Perhaps not best performances or results but the following games stick in the memory for me:-

v Harborough D4 - Can't remember the team but Paolo (now of Magna Town) played for them. This was our very first season as a club and wins had been few and far between. harborough came to our ground having already beaten us in the league and cup. We went 1 down in the first half (Paolo scoring) but came bak strong in the 2nd half to win 4-1

v Throops - Many great games between us across Divisions 2, 3 & 4 but this one sticks out as we picked up 3 points when even 1 looked unlikely. Dean Summers had just put Throops 2-0 up with about 20 to go with Scouse getting injured during the build up to the goal and having to be replaced by Paddy. We got one back, then Haggs scored from the halfway line and we grabbed the winner shortly after

v Sparta Moshdock Billy Walton - We'd faced each other the previous season and they'd completely outclassed us, 6-1 with our goal being a consolation last minute effort. We put in a real backs to the wall performance, soaked up loads of pressure and ground out a 2-0 extra time win.

v Star & Garter EW Foster - This was last season, we are Div 2 while S&G were D3 although we obviously knew all about them and the threat they posed. I could tell we were in for a tough morning when half the team revealed that they'd rolled into bed as the sun was coming up that morning. Much like the Moshdock game we soaked up a lot of pressure as S&G enjoyed the majority of possession but we limited them to few real goalscoring chances defending like lions. The game went to exra time and we took the lead in the first minute before making the game safe in the 2nd period as S&G chased an equaliser

Harborough Team was Borough Alliance, was our last game of the season and we drew the team out of the hat that day I think but still expected a comfortable win with you struggling towards the bottom, you guys really raised your game and fully deserved it, luckily it didn't cost us promotion. Was an enjoyable game to play actually even though we lost, I was Centre mid with Paulo on the day Smile - guess that was the start of your rise to where you are now as you haven't looked back!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/mdhknights/
Fishandchips
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Fishandchips

PostSubject: Re: Your Best performance/Result in the Alliance League   Your Best performance/Result in the Alliance League Icon_minitimeWed 16 Nov 2011, 11:04 am

A few that stick in the mind for me were

Borough Alliance 6-1 JBL (D4) - My first Season in the Alliance and it was all pretty tight at the top, with the exception of JBL who had numerous games in hand and i think had only lost once prior to this that season (also against us Smile) Most people had written us off in the promotion/ title race but we put in a great performance to turn over the eventual champions.

Borough Alliance 2-1 Toyoda Gossei (D3) - Another Game for Borough this time against Harborough rivals who had won every league game the previous season and so far up until Christmas were unbeaten again but we dug in deep and held on for a memorable victory Paulo and Tommy Cooper getting the goals (both from my assists Smile)

MDH Knights 7-2 Exeter Arms (D4) - Exeter tore us apart at there place 8-0 in a disasterous game for us in snowy conditions, but we bounced back a few weeks later and returned the compliment

And MDH Knights 4-3 Sparta Parva - Last years Stokes cup semi final at Accies ground, got us to the clubs first ever final and was an excellent performance all round despite being out classed in the first 15/20 mins we recovered to beat a team flying high in the division above and set up a trip to Holmes Park Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/mdhknights/
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Your Best performance/Result in the Alliance League   Your Best performance/Result in the Alliance League Icon_minitimeWed 16 Nov 2011, 11:36 am

rocket ledge wrote:

why do posts get deleted when there is nothing wrong with what gets typed ?

took me over 10 minutes to type that 1st post and there was nothing wrong with it

Its the moderator who decides if there is anything wrong with it or not, there obviously was else it wouldn't have been removed, its not up to you to decide if its OK, you will learn over time that you cant just come on here, writing anything that could be taken the wrong way, you have to be a bit more intelligent than that, and write stuff that doesn't cause offence to other members, and judging by some of your stuff that has been left on, you've got a lot to learn.
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Your Best performance/Result in the Alliance League   Your Best performance/Result in the Alliance League Icon_minitimeWed 16 Nov 2011, 9:17 pm

i think it was the type of response it got that could have led to things getting a bit overheated
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: Your Best performance/Result in the Alliance League   Your Best performance/Result in the Alliance League Icon_minitimeThu 17 Nov 2011, 9:50 am

Stroller wrote:

I actually reember this, I out paced Scouse at the back (this was about the first time i outpaced anyone!) and slotted home, went down hill after that though, remeber you boys playing very well that day on a rock hard pitch!
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: Your Best performance/Result in the Alliance League   Your Best performance/Result in the Alliance League Icon_minitimeThu 17 Nov 2011, 10:04 am

Fishandchips wrote:
A few that stick in the mind for me were

Borough Alliance 6-1 JBL (D4) - My first Season in the Alliance and it was all pretty tight at the top, with the exception of JBL who had numerous games in hand and i think had only lost once prior to this that season (also against us Smile) Most people had written us off in the promotion/ title race but we put in a great performance to turn over the eventual champions.

Borough Alliance 2-1 Toyoda Gossei (D3) - Another Game for Borough this time against Harborough rivals who had won every league game the previous season and so far up until Christmas were unbeaten again but we dug in deep and held on for a memorable victory Paulo and Tommy Cooper getting the goals (both from my assists Smile)

Outside of Magna these have certainly been the two most enjoyable games!!

I still have the cutting from the Sporting Blue after we took the main headline after been the only team to beat them after 18 months or so! We had sopme good games for such as unorganised team1!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Best performance/Result in the Alliance League   Your Best performance/Result in the Alliance League Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your Best performance/Result in the Alliance League
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next