Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Players sent off then running the line.

Go down 
+12
Fishandchips
Stroller
dk4632
wheel1
Hairy Hebrew!
Hellboy
Paulo
Talbotleftback
Pete Mourinho
hotshot66
Gordon
Joey Barton
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Joey Barton
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

Players sent off then running the line. Empty
PostSubject: Players sent off then running the line.   Players sent off then running the line. Icon_minitimeMon 31 Oct 2011, 8:11 am

In our game this sunday a player was sent off then was given the linemans duties.
Im pritty sure i've read somewhere this can't be done so i advised the ref who stated there is not such rule.

Is this right?

Back to top Go down
http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/superflyfc/
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

PostSubject: Re: Players sent off then running the line.   Players sent off then running the line. Icon_minitimeMon 31 Oct 2011, 8:24 am

You are correct. It is included within Law 12 - Fouls and Misconduct

'A player, substitute or substituted player who has been sent off must leave the vicinity of the field of play and technical area.'
Back to top Go down
hotshot66
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
hotshot66

PostSubject: Re: Players sent off then running the line.   Players sent off then running the line. Icon_minitimeMon 31 Oct 2011, 9:43 am

afro

Last edited by hotshot66 on Mon 31 Oct 2011, 12:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pete Mourinho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Players sent off then running the line.   Players sent off then running the line. Icon_minitimeMon 31 Oct 2011, 10:23 am

Roll on roll off subs in competitive games sounds good, would be good for my legs!!!
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

PostSubject: Re: Players sent off then running the line.   Players sent off then running the line. Icon_minitimeMon 31 Oct 2011, 10:33 am

hotshot66 wrote:
on that ruling then, on sunday we had a substitute running the line, him comin on, player going off running the line, a player getting injured so subbed player came back on (we agreed to this as they only had 1 sub) then nobody running the line for the last 20!

We are talking about a person who was sent off.

Please tell me more about a subbed player coming back on. Repeated (or rolling) substitutes are not permitted in the Alliance League.

Whether you agreed to it or not, it is a blatant breach of law (Law 3 - Number of Players).

Noting your user name, are you referring to the fixture - Harborough Hotshots v The Firs OB ?
Back to top Go down
Talbotleftback

Talbotleftback

PostSubject: Re: Players sent off then running the line.   Players sent off then running the line. Icon_minitimeMon 31 Oct 2011, 10:41 am

talk about drop yourself in it lmfao
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: Players sent off then running the line.   Players sent off then running the line. Icon_minitimeMon 31 Oct 2011, 10:50 am

LMAO!
Back to top Go down
http://www.unitedrevolutionfc.webs.com
Talbotleftback

Talbotleftback

PostSubject: Re: Players sent off then running the line.   Players sent off then running the line. Icon_minitimeMon 31 Oct 2011, 11:02 am

why even come on here and ask that, hahahahahahahahahahha
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Players sent off then running the line.   Players sent off then running the line. Icon_minitimeMon 31 Oct 2011, 11:28 am

Gordon wrote:

Noting your user name, are you referring to the fixture - Harborough Hotshots v The Firs OB ?

Yes a hotshots player. His names Michael Bateman, wears the no 66 on his shirt.

Back to top Go down
hotshot66
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
hotshot66

PostSubject: Re: Players sent off then running the line.   Players sent off then running the line. Icon_minitimeMon 31 Oct 2011, 11:46 am

you are either stalking/in love with me Hellboy or need to get out more...

PM'd
Back to top Go down
Talbotleftback

Talbotleftback

PostSubject: Re: Players sent off then running the line.   Players sent off then running the line. Icon_minitimeMon 31 Oct 2011, 11:50 am

id say the latter
Back to top Go down
hotshot66
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
hotshot66

PostSubject: Re: Players sent off then running the line.   Players sent off then running the line. Icon_minitimeMon 31 Oct 2011, 11:52 am

knew i should of stayed in bed this mornin Wink
Back to top Go down
Talbotleftback

Talbotleftback

PostSubject: Re: Players sent off then running the line.   Players sent off then running the line. Icon_minitimeMon 31 Oct 2011, 12:00 pm

hahha and possibly not come on here and asked that question lol
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

PostSubject: Re: Players sent off then running the line.   Players sent off then running the line. Icon_minitimeMon 31 Oct 2011, 12:49 pm

Thanks for the PM. I have responded.
Back to top Go down
Hairy Hebrew!
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
Hairy Hebrew!

PostSubject: Re: Players sent off then running the line.   Players sent off then running the line. Icon_minitimeMon 31 Oct 2011, 1:25 pm

Fine and points docked for both teams :-P
Back to top Go down
wheel1

PostSubject: Re: Players sent off then running the line.   Players sent off then running the line. Icon_minitimeMon 31 Oct 2011, 1:29 pm

They (hotshots) done that to us when they beat us 7-1 Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
dk4632

PostSubject: Re: Players sent off then running the line.   Players sent off then running the line. Icon_minitimeMon 31 Oct 2011, 1:42 pm

Brilliant!!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Players sent off then running the line.   Players sent off then running the line. Icon_minitimeMon 31 Oct 2011, 1:43 pm

OMG really????????
Back to top Go down
Hairy Hebrew!
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
Hairy Hebrew!

PostSubject: Re: Players sent off then running the line.   Players sent off then running the line. Icon_minitimeMon 31 Oct 2011, 1:47 pm

Tut tut tut
Back to top Go down
Stroller
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Stroller

PostSubject: Re: Players sent off then running the line.   Players sent off then running the line. Icon_minitimeMon 31 Oct 2011, 1:49 pm

The way I read the (now edited) post it was the opposition that brought a player back on with Hotshots (and the ref ffs) agreeing to it (presumably due to the scoreline at that time already putting the overall result beyond doubt)
Back to top Go down
Hairy Hebrew!
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
Hairy Hebrew!

PostSubject: Re: Players sent off then running the line.   Players sent off then running the line. Icon_minitimeMon 31 Oct 2011, 1:51 pm

So wud be both teams (firs & wheel), plus hotshots and also the referees in a bit of trouble?
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Players sent off then running the line.   Players sent off then running the line. Icon_minitimeMon 31 Oct 2011, 1:57 pm

Stroller wrote:
The way I read the (now edited) post it was the opposition that brought a player back on with Hotshots (and the ref ffs) agreeing to it (presumably due to the scoreline at that time already putting the overall result beyond doubt)

Well actually it doesn't matter who the perpitrator is, its still illegal to do it, and it doesn't matter what the score was, if it was 100 - 0......ITS STILL ILLEGAL.
Back to top Go down
Talbotleftback

Talbotleftback

PostSubject: Re: Players sent off then running the line.   Players sent off then running the line. Icon_minitimeMon 31 Oct 2011, 1:58 pm

Hellboy wrote:
Stroller wrote:

Well actually it doesn't matter who the perpitrator is, its still illegal to do it, and it doesn't matter what the score was, if it was 100 - 0......ITS STILL ILLEGAL.

LMFAO
Back to top Go down
Stroller
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Stroller

PostSubject: Re: Players sent off then running the line.   Players sent off then running the line. Icon_minitimeMon 31 Oct 2011, 2:04 pm

Hellboy wrote:
Stroller wrote:

Are we talking custodial sentences here?
Back to top Go down
wheel1

PostSubject: Re: Players sent off then running the line.   Players sent off then running the line. Icon_minitimeMon 31 Oct 2011, 2:06 pm

Lol they didn't do it to us I was just having a laugh as they beat us 7-1 I wouldn't have allowed that to happen its a blatant disregard of league rules and I would never put my team in the situation where we would get fined/docked points it's not worth it
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Players sent off then running the line.   Players sent off then running the line. Icon_minitimeMon 31 Oct 2011, 2:10 pm

Stroller...Well if its anything like what the MPs got for thieving, it wouldn't be worth the paperwork its written on, as long as its the legal FA punishment, then i'll be happy.

Wheel1 thats a minimum 5yrs in the clink, unless you're an MP, else you'll be fine.
Back to top Go down
wheel1

PostSubject: Re: Players sent off then running the line.   Players sent off then running the line. Icon_minitimeMon 31 Oct 2011, 2:29 pm

Stroller wrote:

It means that hotshots made there last sub but then got an injury so they asked if they could bring the subbed player back on thre was then no one to run the line for hotshots as fits only had one sub and he was running it for them. So not only did hotshots bring a subbed player back on they also didnt have anyone to run the line which again is against league rules so that's 2 breaches of league rules in one game they should get a heavy punishment in my eyes as its not fair on the teams that abide by the rules every week.
Back to top Go down
Fishandchips
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Fishandchips

PostSubject: Re: Players sent off then running the line.   Players sent off then running the line. Icon_minitimeMon 31 Oct 2011, 2:39 pm

wheel1 wrote:
Stroller wrote:

It means that hotshots made there last sub but then got an injury so they asked if they could bring the subbed player back on thre was then no one to run the line for hotshots as fits only had one sub and he was running it for them. So not only did hotshots bring a subbed player back on they also didnt have anyone to run the line which again is against league rules so that's 2 breaches of league rules in one game they should get a heavy punishment in my eyes as its not fair on the teams that abide by the rules every week.

To be fair i wish it was hotshots, but i think it was Firs who were struggling. 9-1 up at half time it would be pretty dumb to do this and then advertise it and it was actually a sporting thing to do allow the opposition to bring the player back on, just very naive to then post it on here.....
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/mdhknights/
whiteeagles
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
whiteeagles

PostSubject: Re: Players sent off then running the line.   Players sent off then running the line. Icon_minitimeMon 31 Oct 2011, 4:03 pm

So whats going to happen now? Points deduction surely?
Back to top Go down
whiteeagles
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
whiteeagles

PostSubject: Re: Players sent off then running the line.   Players sent off then running the line. Icon_minitimeMon 31 Oct 2011, 4:07 pm

wheel1 wrote:
Stroller wrote:

Agreed. I also interpreted it like that.
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Players sent off then running the line.   Players sent off then running the line. Icon_minitimeMon 31 Oct 2011, 6:00 pm

Too many fines and points deductions going around and still nobody learns, i would suggest Sharia Law....stone them if its the Firs....if its the Harborough team, sever a finger, Laughing
Back to top Go down
hotshot66
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
hotshot66

PostSubject: Re: Players sent off then running the line.   Players sent off then running the line. Icon_minitimeMon 31 Oct 2011, 8:17 pm

Some of you need to get out more if this is the excitement in your life, to clarify it was firs who had injury n had their player come back on who was running the line, all hotshots did was agree to the refs proposal of him coming back on as they were getting ruined!
Back to top Go down
timmy mallet
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
timmy mallet

PostSubject: Re: Players sent off then running the line.   Players sent off then running the line. Icon_minitimeMon 31 Oct 2011, 8:32 pm

Firs made a sub firs had an injury a firs player re entered the field of play. I feel this is a matter for the league firs management and the referee. How can we be held responsible?
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Players sent off then running the line.   Players sent off then running the line. Icon_minitimeMon 31 Oct 2011, 8:33 pm

so on the other thread it seems to be The Firs who were 'at fault'?
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Players sent off then running the line.   Players sent off then running the line. Icon_minitimeMon 31 Oct 2011, 8:33 pm

timmy mallet wrote:
Firs made a sub firs had an injury a firs player re entered the field of play. I feel this is a matter for the league firs management and the referee. How can we be held responsible?

simple - you can't
Back to top Go down
hotshot66
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
hotshot66

PostSubject: Re: Players sent off then running the line.   Players sent off then running the line. Icon_minitimeMon 31 Oct 2011, 8:36 pm

And in firs defence, I think it was the ref who suggested he re enter play, all we were guilty of was being sporting about it! Popular on here arnt we....
Back to top Go down
whiteeagles
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
whiteeagles

PostSubject: Re: Players sent off then running the line.   Players sent off then running the line. Icon_minitimeMon 31 Oct 2011, 8:48 pm

Well earlier you said that you both agreed to it...
Back to top Go down
timmy mallet
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
timmy mallet

PostSubject: Re: Players sent off then running the line.   Players sent off then running the line. Icon_minitimeMon 31 Oct 2011, 8:53 pm

When the ref asked our captain he replied to the ref " your the man in charge "
Back to top Go down
hotshot66
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
hotshot66

PostSubject: Re: Players sent off then running the line.   Players sent off then running the line. Icon_minitimeMon 31 Oct 2011, 8:54 pm

whiteeagles wrote:

And where have I suggested otherwise?

I've explained what happened pretty clearly...
Back to top Go down
whiteeagles
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
whiteeagles

PostSubject: Re: Players sent off then running the line.   Players sent off then running the line. Icon_minitimeMon 31 Oct 2011, 9:03 pm

hotshot66 wrote:
whiteeagles wrote:

And where have I suggested otherwise?

I've explained what happened pretty clearly...
Well in your original post - now deleted you stated: '(we agreed to this as they only had 1 sub)'?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Players sent off then running the line.   Players sent off then running the line. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Players sent off then running the line.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next