HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

monsell wasp running scared

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Notts

monsell wasp running scared Empty
PostSubject: monsell wasp running scared   monsell wasp running scared Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jul 2014, 9:17 pm

monsell wasps OLD magpie players running scared of the alliance league and opt to play in another league instead. Fact lol
Back to top Go down
newplayer

PostSubject: Re: monsell wasp running scared   monsell wasp running scared Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jul 2014, 9:32 pm

Pot hunter's
Back to top Go down
Notts

PostSubject: Re: monsell wasp running scared   monsell wasp running scared Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jul 2014, 10:06 pm

newplayer wrote:
Pot hunter's
dam right at least Mr Cole had the balls to play in a proper league
....even won the league smashed it now half of his first team players are pot hunting in another league lol
Back to top Go down
Notts

PostSubject: Re: monsell wasp running scared   monsell wasp running scared Icon_minitimeTue 22 Jul 2014, 7:44 pm

Just to prove that alliance league is the only Sunday you should be in, the wasps (leicester Sunday league) av got prems star and garters fat keeper andy t ON PITCH lol and the llllllooonnnggggg skinny brackenridge up front......magpie days mate yeh. Ya talking ten years fifth teen years ago leave it out lads get some proper players and get ya selfs to a proper league. #allianceleague
Back to top Go down
lester bird

PostSubject: Re: monsell wasp running scared   monsell wasp running scared Icon_minitimeThu 24 Jul 2014, 12:27 pm

i dont think u will c many old magpie players turning out for them , possibly 1 or 2 , mr cole has replaced all the sheep that have followed each other to play 4 the wasps , hopefully with better players , we will wait & c if lks can win something this year , ive heard they have a strong strike force again .
Back to top Go down
LKS gaffer

PostSubject: Re: monsell wasp running scared   monsell wasp running scared Icon_minitimeThu 24 Jul 2014, 3:20 pm

Notts wrote:
newplayer wrote:
Pot hunter's
....even won the league smashed it now half of his first team players are pot hunting in another league lol

Thank you for saying i had the balls to play in the alliance league notts  Laughing  the alliance league IS the only league to play in on a sunday and that is a FACT !!

We lost 6 players 2 the monsell wasps but r currently rebuilding the squad due 2 them leaving but still hopefull of challenging for trophy's this season .

The monsell wasps are trying to recreate what we achieved at the magpies 14 years ago with monsell lads and i thinks its just a one last season playing together for most of the lads as there all the wrong side of 30 bar a few lads !! There are only 4 players from the old magpies that are playing for them i think ,  there all my mates so i wish them well but would of been nice to see them in the alliance league thou !!
Back to top Go down
Notts

PostSubject: Re: monsell wasp running scared   monsell wasp running scared Icon_minitimeThu 24 Jul 2014, 4:07 pm

Running scared that's what there doing mate playing against hill Billy's from the sticks who can't kick a ball straight with no ref too every other week not for me thanx I'd rather challenge myself against decent opposition. Sam king defence nuff said d'you know what I mean mr cole lol
Back to top Go down
Notts

PostSubject: Re: monsell wasp running scared   monsell wasp running scared Icon_minitimeThu 24 Jul 2014, 7:11 pm

LKS gaffer wrote:
Notts wrote:
newplayer wrote:
Pot hunter's

Thank you for saying i had the balls to play in the alliance league notts  Laughing  the alliance league IS the only league to play in on a sunday and that is a FACT !!

We lost 6 players 2 the monsell wasps but r currently rebuilding the squad due 2 them leaving but still hopefull of challenging for trophy's this season .

The monsell wasps are trying to recreate what we achieved at the magpies 14 years ago with monsell lads and i thinks its just a one last season playing together for most of the lads as there all the wrong side of 30 bar a few lads !! There are only 4 players from the old magpies that are playing for them i think ,  there all my mates so i wish them well but would of been nice to see them in the alliance league thou !!
to be fair mr cole even tho you stepped up and joined the alliance to my knowledge no monsell team has been a div 6 team you was always gonna smash that division especially with your little bro pulling the string in midfield and Raymond the runner just running his socks off week in week out you should have gone straight to at least div two
Back to top Go down
LKS gaffer

PostSubject: Re: monsell wasp running scared   monsell wasp running scared Icon_minitimeFri 25 Jul 2014, 12:58 pm

Notts wrote:
LKS gaffer wrote:
Notts wrote:
newplayer wrote:
Pot hunter's

to be fair mr cole even tho you stepped up and joined the alliance to my knowledge no monsell team has been a div 6 team you was always gonna smash that division especially with your little bro pulling the string in midfield and Raymond the runner just running his socks off week in week out you should have gone straight to at least div two

The monsell magpies started in div 6 all those years ago and lost there first 5 games before myself and all the lads joined. I took over lks when they finished 6th in div 6 and signed my lads on and asked the league for div 2 cause the pedigree of players i were bringing in. Yeah my bro pulled all the strings from centre halve but he's concerntrating on his lads team sunday mornings this year so will only play a couple of games for the wasps and ray will always bag goals no matter where he is or wot division hes in !!  Laughing Laughing Laughing 
Back to top Go down
Notts

PostSubject: Re: monsell wasp running scared   monsell wasp running scared Icon_minitimeFri 25 Jul 2014, 2:04 pm

You not getting your boots out again mr cole roll back the years. Hunting in packs lol
Back to top Go down
Notts

PostSubject: Re: monsell wasp running scared   monsell wasp running scared Icon_minitimeFri 25 Jul 2014, 2:19 pm

Word on the street is that your afraid to play the wasps in a friendly surely not, not the coley I know. Only one way of settling two estate teams against each other is to play they've already dismantled the club. Sam k at the back no knees ash Morris who's well past his good days slow long brack bushy brack who thinks his ronaldo and a chubby keeper who plays up front lol even you'd shine against them and you've put abit of pud on since your magpie days
Back to top Go down
newplayer

PostSubject: Re: monsell wasp running scared   monsell wasp running scared Icon_minitimeFri 25 Jul 2014, 2:40 pm

Magpies never lost their first 5 games.........they didnt loose all season and wasn't all the players all ready there. And lks did well in the finale
Back to top Go down
LKS gaffer

PostSubject: Re: monsell wasp running scared   monsell wasp running scared Icon_minitimeFri 25 Jul 2014, 6:56 pm

newplayer wrote:
Magpies never lost their first 5 games.........they didnt loose all season and wasn't all the players all ready there. And lks did well in the finale

i think you will find all the lads joined after the first 5 or so games as it was originally set up by the lads from the magpie youth club and dave morris managed them and his lad dave and dean dunckley asked all the lads to join as they got hammered first few games so they did loose in div 6, i think the magpies went unbeaten in div 1 !!!! never to scared to play any side especially the wasps hence the reason we played tomlin all stars in our first friendly last weekend !! dont no about shinin anymore mate as my playin days r far behind me and only charity games get me any match time !! lol
Back to top Go down
mr. wasp

PostSubject: Re: monsell wasp running scared   monsell wasp running scared Icon_minitimeFri 25 Jul 2014, 9:29 pm

Its always easy to slag a team off when they cant see whats being said. Why so many haters for the wasps?? Every team has to start somewhere? Mr.cole is playing in the alliance league but walked into a team that was already set up. The wasps have been set up because there are no decent teams on the monsell. It doesnt matter what league we are in its a load of mates playing together. Lks put up or shut up.
Back to top Go down
cookie-monster

PostSubject: Re: monsell wasp running scared   monsell wasp running scared Icon_minitimeFri 25 Jul 2014, 9:35 pm

I resent that me wasp were on monsel park and think we are decent haha
Back to top Go down
mr. wasp

PostSubject: Re: monsell wasp running scared   monsell wasp running scared Icon_minitimeFri 25 Jul 2014, 9:46 pm

Cookie you are a decent team. When we set up there wasnt. Thats why your in the premier. Some good teams in that premier division. Mr cole was right in saying its the old magpie lads just wanting to play again. Its sunday morning football we're just out for a knock about. But people slagging us on here I dont get it.
Back to top Go down
Notts

PostSubject: Re: monsell wasp running scared   monsell wasp running scared Icon_minitimeSat 26 Jul 2014, 4:44 pm

Mr wasp nicking players from alliance league winners pot hunters get off our website and stick to your own oi right they ain't got one lol, mr Coles team would smash your old magpie players get ya self in div three with us and let's make it interesting.
Back to top Go down
Notts

PostSubject: Re: monsell wasp running scared   monsell wasp running scared Icon_minitimeSat 26 Jul 2014, 4:45 pm

No decent teams on the monsell!!!!! The clubs just smashed the league sure both teams win there league
Back to top Go down
Notts

PostSubject: Re: monsell wasp running scared   monsell wasp running scared Icon_minitimeSat 26 Jul 2014, 6:17 pm

What you biting for anyway dingle this is a banter page lol
Back to top Go down
mr. wasp

PostSubject: Re: monsell wasp running scared   monsell wasp running scared Icon_minitimeSat 26 Jul 2014, 7:31 pm

Notts. They wont play us. You hide behind your keyboard. Werent lks pot hunting last year? If mr cole told the alliance league last year he wanted div 2 he would of got it. Get out his arse. Alliance league forum why you talking about us? Listen pal we all have banter but dont slag individuals. If you want us to play lks tell them to grow a pair. The same monsell club we beat 7-1. The same monsell club that beat lks. Dont blame the lks lads for joining us they had to travel to a final on an old corporate bus. They want some style. Div 3 with you????
Back to top Go down
mr. wasp

PostSubject: Re: monsell wasp running scared   monsell wasp running scared Icon_minitimeSat 26 Jul 2014, 7:48 pm

To be fair I think lks will struggle in div 3. After losing 15-8 last week. Oh dear.
Back to top Go down
Notts

PostSubject: Re: monsell wasp running scared   monsell wasp running scared Icon_minitimeSat 26 Jul 2014, 7:55 pm

I'm hiding behind a iPad dingle people don't use keyboards anymore all monsell teams are pot hunters that's why they rap once they get into a good league. Your just still mad cuz I got four and you got two a golds lmao take walk over alyestone park tomorrow and watch a proper team lol take the hook out your mouth ya mardy arse
Back to top Go down
mr. wasp

PostSubject: Re: monsell wasp running scared   monsell wasp running scared Icon_minitimeSat 26 Jul 2014, 8:15 pm

And a purse with p*** in it!!!!!
Back to top Go down
mr. wasp

PostSubject: Re: monsell wasp running scared   monsell wasp running scared Icon_minitimeSat 26 Jul 2014, 8:20 pm

You got me you fool!!! X
Back to top Go down
Notts

PostSubject: Re: monsell wasp running scared   monsell wasp running scared Icon_minitimeSat 26 Jul 2014, 8:39 pm

Big mog got you and mr cole chin up lads it's just abit of banter Derek you are slow tho that ain't a lie sorry andy lol you ain't fat mate just abit plump lmao ha ha ha ha ha just banter boys kiss and make up the union inn for division three lets av it. X x
Back to top Go down
mr. wasp

PostSubject: Re: monsell wasp running scared   monsell wasp running scared Icon_minitimeSat 26 Jul 2014, 9:27 pm

Wasps still beat lks tho. And magpies never did lose their first 6 games. Fact. X
Back to top Go down
Jedster

Jedster

PostSubject: Re: monsell wasp running scared   monsell wasp running scared Icon_minitimeWed 30 Jul 2014, 6:34 pm

Same typical thread.. We (Crowies) were Sunday league yet people on here slated us and gave us stacks so we move over and finish 2nd twice.... easy league.. alliance used to be the strongest yes but as a neutral I'd say the Sunday league easily has the best Sunday side (creation) but people always slate good teams and pressure them to join alliance. Pointless when you think every year alliance prem has about 7 teams coz all the teams bottle it!
Back to top Go down
Notts

PostSubject: Re: monsell wasp running scared   monsell wasp running scared Icon_minitimeWed 30 Jul 2014, 9:26 pm

Alright then shag chill out I was pissing about trying to wind a pal up who's started up in the leicester Sunday league few old mate are in it and wanted them to bite,
Back to top Go down
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso

PostSubject: Re: monsell wasp running scared   monsell wasp running scared Icon_minitimeThu 31 Jul 2014, 10:46 pm

Creation aren't as good as star pal
Back to top Go down
cookie-monster

PostSubject: Re: monsell wasp running scared   monsell wasp running scared Icon_minitimeThu 31 Jul 2014, 10:51 pm

Went to watch wasps first half tonight a good all round team that all work hard no real superstars adam dyke and danum Russell both very good in there day!!!
Back to top Go down
Jedster

Jedster

PostSubject: Re: monsell wasp running scared   monsell wasp running scared Icon_minitimeSat 02 Aug 2014, 10:12 am

Hmm played both in cups and league.  Creation undoubtedly better imo x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: monsell wasp running scared   monsell wasp running scared Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

monsell wasp running scared
Page 1 of 1