Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

kajima?

Go down 
+19
Sparky
dave ash
Hairy Hebrew!
BEES KNEES
Rwhite08
littlebigman
Potts
Aussie Owl
Sparta3
NiffyA
Fieldy
Polska legend II
Neevsey
THE WATCHER
Bucko
Pete Mourinho
Hellboy
KajimaFC
the goalie
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
KajimaFC

kajima? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: kajima?   kajima? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 16 Oct 2011, 8:21 pm

We were shite deserved the
Loss but their linesman is the biggest cheat we have come across never seem a ref
Over rule a linesman so many times
Back to top Go down
Sparky

Sparky

kajima? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: kajima?   kajima? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 16 Oct 2011, 8:28 pm

KajimaFC wrote:
Loss but their linesman is the biggest cheat we have come across never seem a ref

Your guy cheated so much he had to be replaced ! The ref over ruled both lino's all game so no effect on result.
Back to top Go down
Robbo

kajima? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: kajima?   kajima? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 16 Oct 2011, 9:41 pm

KajimaFC wrote:

Sour grapes I think. Your lino didn't even know the rules!! The referee didn't give any dubious offsides anyway so your view is largely irrelevant. 
Back to top Go down
THE WATCHER
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

kajima? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: kajima?   kajima? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Oct 2011, 8:58 am

Sparky wrote:
If opposition teams could keep bigging themselves up just before they play us then that would be just great !!!

in that case azul zorros are complete rubbish and you will probably beat them 10-0
Back to top Go down
NiffyA
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
NiffyA

kajima? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: kajima?   kajima? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Oct 2011, 9:01 am

Why are lino's cheating? Surely it's a fruitless win if you have to cheat, if the ref has to start over ruling his decisions then you tend to start having other decisions go against you, on top of that if a striker is genuinely offside or borderline - the ref is going to over rule the decision and the cheating backfires.
I'd never encourage any of my lads to intentionally cheat and would easily replace them by someone else if I felt they were doing that as it ruins the game for everyone!!
Back to top Go down
KajimaFC

kajima? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: kajima?   kajima? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Oct 2011, 11:03 am

Sparky wrote:
KajimaFC wrote:

Your guy cheated so much he had to be replaced ! The ref over ruled both lino's all game so no effect on result.

no he didnt he just didnt have a clue, the goal that went in the ref called that not our lino for forward pass.

We changed our other lino for someone else he was overuled twice even though he said they were blatantly a yard off as the ref was over ruling your linesman all the time. Plus a couple of our lads were telling our lino to cheat because of the horrendous cheating of your lino but he refused to and even for the last two goals he got stick from his own players because he could have easily flagged but he refused to as he said they were level.

Anyway made no bearing on the result as they would have still won anyway but their linesman was a cheat.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

kajima? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: kajima?   kajima? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Oct 2011, 11:30 am

NiffyA wrote:
Why are lino's cheating? Surely it's a fruitless win if you have to cheat, if the ref has to start over ruling his decisions then you tend to start having other decisions go against you, on top of that if a striker is genuinely offside or borderline - the ref is going to over rule the decision and the cheating backfires.
I'd never encourage any of my lads to intentionally cheat and would easily replace them by someone else if I felt they were doing that as it ruins the game for everyone!!

Take a bow, spoken like a true sportsman.
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

kajima? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: kajima?   kajima? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Oct 2011, 12:27 pm

i think people need to understand the difference between cheating and out and out lack of knowledge of the laws of the game
Back to top Go down
the goalie
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
the goalie

kajima? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: kajima?   kajima? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Oct 2011, 12:41 pm

look we all get em (goals wen we offside)so u cant complain wen you dont get them these things have a habit of evening themselves out over a season

all players think thier onside that will never change

phase one phase two wat a load of crap if he offside put yur flag up simples
Back to top Go down
the goalie
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
the goalie

kajima? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: kajima?   kajima? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Oct 2011, 12:45 pm

just to make my point against harrow thier third goal was offside wen thier striker touched it on the line
but our lino missed it, we all make mistakes.
if the ref cant spot that wat chance do u have
so y complain, the ref dosent change his mind so just get on wit it
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

kajima? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: kajima?   kajima? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Oct 2011, 12:57 pm

always makes me smile the amount of strikers that are genuinely 2 or 3 yards offside the second before receiving a pass and then go bananas when they are flagged correctly!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

kajima? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: kajima?   kajima? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Oct 2011, 1:47 pm

3 yards? they'll have to start wearing their glasses to play in soon.

always laugh at star and garter, their strikers scream like little girls, when they're clearly offside.
Back to top Go down
THE WATCHER
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

kajima? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: kajima?   kajima? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Oct 2011, 3:10 pm

THE WATCHER wrote:
Sparky wrote:
If opposition teams could keep bigging themselves up just before they play us then that would be just great !!!

in that case azul zorros are complete rubbish and you will probably beat them 10-0

oh and i forgot carnabys will walk the league and will beat you easily
Back to top Go down
Sparky

Sparky

kajima? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: kajima?   kajima? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Oct 2011, 3:35 pm

To be fair i think 5 or 6 teams can win this division, i know Harrow are gonna be a tough team to beat
Back to top Go down
the goalie
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
the goalie

kajima? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: kajima?   kajima? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Oct 2011, 4:17 pm

agree all the teams will take points of each other gunna b tight this season.
whoever does win it will deserve it
Back to top Go down
Bucko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

kajima? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: kajima?   kajima? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Oct 2011, 5:29 pm

our points deduction aint bloody helped would be 2nd if wasnt for that oh well looking forward to the challenge gonna b so close with possibly 6 teams in the mix
Back to top Go down
C.S.K.A

kajima? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: kajima?   kajima? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 18 Oct 2011, 11:00 pm

Yeah will be tight. I think 5 or 6 teams to win it is a good call. Hopefully we'll be up there but there's a long way to go. Hats off to the alliance for sorting out a competitive league that even at this early stage looks like it'll be a tight finish.
Back to top Go down
Jimmyb
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Jimmyb

kajima? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: kajima?   kajima? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 22 Oct 2011, 10:55 am

Heard some Kajima lads bigging themselves up in the toilets in Yates's last night (please don't judge me), one of em seemed like a proper arrogant pleb, saying they were gonna p*** the league etc. told him I played for Fosse and his reply was, 'never heard of them, they must be s**t, you must be s**t!' nice chap! I said we were a decent Div2 team and he thought they'd batter us no problem. Cretin.

For this, I would like to see them get a hefty pasting in the next few weeks please, thanks.
Back to top Go down
Hairy Hebrew!
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
Hairy Hebrew!

kajima? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: kajima?   kajima? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 22 Oct 2011, 11:01 am

Alot of arrogance coming from div 5. No class
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

kajima? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: kajima?   kajima? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 22 Oct 2011, 11:23 am

Jimmyb wrote:
Heard some Kajima lads bigging themselves up in the toilets in Yates's last night (please don't judge me), one of em seemed like a proper arrogant pleb, saying they were gonna p*** the league etc. told him I played for Fosse and his reply was, 'never heard of them, they must be s**t, you must be s**t!' nice chap! I said we were a decent Div2 team and he thought they'd batter us no problem. Cretin.

For this, I would like to see them get a hefty pasting in the next few weeks please, thanks.

you mean you didn't respond with a classic retort of your own? something like 'we could beat you with our legs tied together and all blindfolded' variety?
Back to top Go down
Jimmyb
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Jimmyb

kajima? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: kajima?   kajima? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 22 Oct 2011, 12:02 pm

Nah not this time. I usually go for something a bit wittier, like, 'ya mams s**t' or 'what you say is what you are ahhhhhh!' albino
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

kajima? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: kajima?   kajima? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 22 Oct 2011, 12:56 pm

that's the spirit!
Back to top Go down
Fieldy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Fieldy

kajima? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: kajima?   kajima? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 22 Oct 2011, 11:06 pm

Hairy Hebrew! wrote:
Alot of arrogance coming from div 5. No class

Not from me, lol, I know only too well how it can come back to haunt you.

Plenty of twists and turns to come in 5 with many teams capable of beating each other, have enjoyed banter with all teams we have played (even Niffy considering the card count, lol), can't comment on St Marks as went on a scouting mission in Barcelona, no disrespect to any teams in the Alliance but I feel they would have the ammunition to take on Advance and Prem, lol.
Back to top Go down
KajimaFC

kajima? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: kajima?   kajima? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Oct 2011, 2:26 pm

Jimmyb wrote:

Lmao that was wiksy he's the team clown lightweight as well I applogise for his behaviour we won't p*** it it's a very good division and going to be an interesting season.
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

kajima? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: kajima?   kajima? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Oct 2011, 3:52 pm

good win today though
Back to top Go down
BEES KNEES

kajima? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: kajima?   kajima? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 28 Oct 2011, 1:02 pm

Thanking You Polska
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

kajima? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: kajima?   kajima? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

kajima?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3