Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

kajima?

Go down 
+19
Sparky
dave ash
Hairy Hebrew!
BEES KNEES
Rwhite08
littlebigman
Potts
Aussie Owl
Sparta3
NiffyA
Fieldy
Polska legend II
Neevsey
THE WATCHER
Bucko
Pete Mourinho
Hellboy
KajimaFC
the goalie
23 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
the goalie
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
the goalie

kajima? Empty
PostSubject: kajima?   kajima? Icon_minitimeSun 02 Oct 2011, 9:14 pm

who r they?????????????? never heard of them
Back to top Go down
KajimaFC

kajima? Empty
PostSubject: Re: kajima?   kajima? Icon_minitimeMon 03 Oct 2011, 7:48 am

New team
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

kajima? Empty
PostSubject: Re: kajima?   kajima? Icon_minitimeMon 03 Oct 2011, 10:51 am

ooooh lets not give away too much info.
Back to top Go down
KajimaFC

kajima? Empty
PostSubject: Re: kajima?   kajima? Icon_minitimeMon 03 Oct 2011, 4:24 pm

2nd In the league and unbeaten seeing as Harrow loss has to be replayed due to them fielding an illegible player.
Back to top Go down
Pete Mourinho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

kajima? Empty
PostSubject: Re: kajima?   kajima? Icon_minitimeMon 03 Oct 2011, 5:21 pm

Mostly young lads, first season in adult football, good set up supported by one of the league best referees (in my opinion Smile )

......unless my sources are wrong
Back to top Go down
the goalie
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
the goalie

kajima? Empty
PostSubject: Re: kajima?   kajima? Icon_minitimeMon 03 Oct 2011, 6:56 pm

KajimaFC wrote:
2nd In the league and unbeaten seeing as Harrow loss has to be replayed due to them fielding an illegible player.

you might be second in the league but i beleive st marks are top aint they mate
Back to top Go down
Bucko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

kajima? Empty
PostSubject: Re: kajima?   kajima? Icon_minitimeTue 04 Oct 2011, 12:33 pm

kajima are a good set of lads and a very gud team and will only get better they will be up their cum end of the season,shame we got to replay them,we played a player whos played for us the last season and abit but his form for some reason got lost so wasnt signed on
Back to top Go down
THE WATCHER
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

kajima? Empty
PostSubject: Re: kajima?   kajima? Icon_minitimeTue 04 Oct 2011, 3:12 pm

harrow hotshot wrote:
kajima are a good set of lads and a very gud team and will only get better they will be up their cum end of the season,shame we got to replay them,we played a player whos played for us the last season and abit but his form for some reason got lost so wasnt signed on

yeah but at least it was a genuine mistake unlike some other teams who have played people under false names heh the goalie

Last edited by THE WATCHER on Tue 04 Oct 2011, 3:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bucko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

kajima? Empty
PostSubject: Re: kajima?   kajima? Icon_minitimeTue 04 Oct 2011, 3:15 pm

thats whats annoyes me,we thought he was signed on so played him,why would we play him if we knew he wasnt??people in charge of the league have too much power and abuse it
Back to top Go down
THE WATCHER
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

kajima? Empty
PostSubject: Re: kajima?   kajima? Icon_minitimeTue 04 Oct 2011, 3:24 pm

harrow hotshot wrote:
thats whats annoyes me,we thought he was signed on so played him,why would we play him if we knew he wasnt??people in charge of the league have too much power and abuse it

just have to win the replay mate and see justice done!
Back to top Go down
KajimaFC

kajima? Empty
PostSubject: Re: kajima?   kajima? Icon_minitimeTue 04 Oct 2011, 5:05 pm

the goalie wrote:
KajimaFC wrote:

you might be second in the league but i beleive st marks are top aint they mate

well Kajima have a game in hand. but Harrow are a good side so im not counting my chickens we lsot against them once going to try and not lose against them again.
Back to top Go down
Neevsey

kajima? Empty
PostSubject: Re: kajima?   kajima? Icon_minitimeWed 05 Oct 2011, 1:14 pm

Basketball cheers to the Huncote Secretary for the comment, wish St. Marks well. They are proving it in the mans game
good luck to them and we look forward to the game
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

kajima? Empty
PostSubject: Re: kajima?   kajima? Icon_minitimeWed 05 Oct 2011, 1:52 pm

harrow hotshot wrote:

bit harsh! the rules are the same for everyone so surely its the clubs that abuse the rules??
Back to top Go down
Fieldy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Fieldy

kajima? Empty
PostSubject: Re: kajima?   kajima? Icon_minitimeWed 05 Oct 2011, 7:08 pm

Polska legend II wrote:
harrow hotshot wrote:

bit harsh! the rules are the same for everyone so surely its the clubs that abuse the rules??

I think a rule change is in order to be fair, surely there is a major difference between playing a known banned player (Ringer) in order to benefit the team and that of a player that has signed for said team on 2 previous seasons and therefore classed as an admin error.

We are basically being accused of cheating although if that were the case then I would have used a different name on the teamsheet.

Not my problem soon

Back to top Go down
NiffyA
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
NiffyA

kajima? Empty
PostSubject: Re: kajima?   kajima? Icon_minitimeThu 06 Oct 2011, 8:58 am

This is a bit strange if it's obvious the lad has played for you for a couple of years and have to agree that if it seems to be an admin error rather than a genuine attempt to cheat then the league should treat this differently.

We play Kajima now on Sunday in a re-arranged fixture due to the Leicester Marathon - looking forward to seeing how the lads get on, although I'm not there personally.
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

kajima? Empty
PostSubject: Re: kajima?   kajima? Icon_minitimeThu 06 Oct 2011, 12:12 pm

don't think many breaches of rules are a genuine attempt at 'cheating', more the fact that they are errors. but shouldn't a club check they have had a player registration form back before they play him?
Back to top Go down
NiffyA
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
NiffyA

kajima? Empty
PostSubject: Re: kajima?   kajima? Icon_minitimeThu 06 Oct 2011, 12:20 pm

Yeah i agree that in a perfect world or at a professional club you would expect this, but when you have usually 1 guy who is responsible for arranging everything - including pitches, kits, nets, balls, ref, opposition team, fines, subs, etc etc - along with juggling a job to pay the bills it's hard to expect anyone person to keep track of everything - i think expectations need to fall in line with the standard we are playing at.
Back to top Go down
Fieldy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Fieldy

kajima? Empty
PostSubject: Re: kajima?   kajima? Icon_minitimeThu 06 Oct 2011, 12:45 pm

Polska legend II wrote:
don't think many breaches of rules are a genuine attempt at 'cheating', more the fact that they are errors. but shouldn't a club check they have had a player registration form back before they play him?

It helps though if all forms were posted back to the sec (me) and not half to sec, half to manager ?, then the fact our paths didn't cross due to holidays, it was only when I received them I noticed and rang Morley and he confirmed 9 days after.
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

kajima? Empty
PostSubject: Re: kajima?   kajima? Icon_minitimeThu 06 Oct 2011, 1:23 pm

take the points on board, all I'm saying is that the league don't deliberately set out to trip clubs up
Back to top Go down
THE WATCHER
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

kajima? Empty
PostSubject: Re: kajima?   kajima? Icon_minitimeThu 06 Oct 2011, 1:31 pm

Harrow_Veteran wrote:
Polska legend II wrote:

It helps though if all forms were posted back to the sec (me) and not half to sec, half to manager ?, then the fact our paths didn't cross due to holidays, it was only when I received them I noticed and rang Morley and he confirmed 9 days after.

the playing of unregisterd players has always happened and will continue to
it can range from getting a couple of mates to turn out(sometimes they carn't even play football) to get a fixture played to avoid fines,to the playing of 'ringers' to gain an advantage in a game,or just genuine mistakes .unfortunateley mistakes are nearly always spotted but ringers very rarely found out . I know of two instances one this season and one last where ringers have scored under false names while already signed for alliance sides both were different teams and i know the players in question
but in saying that playing ringers often fails it can p**s off the rest of the team and the ringer often doesn't try as hard as he would for his own team
so where it is quite obvious a club has made a genuine mistake perhaps the league could be a bit more lenient and try to crack down on the ringers

right i am off my soapbox now
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

kajima? Empty
PostSubject: Re: kajima?   kajima? Icon_minitimeThu 06 Oct 2011, 1:36 pm

but surely any club can point to an 'administrative error' even if they have played a ringer? that's why the rule is clear and shouldn't be interpreted in other ways. (Not for one minute saying Harrow did this)
Back to top Go down
THE WATCHER
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

kajima? Empty
PostSubject: Re: kajima?   kajima? Icon_minitimeThu 06 Oct 2011, 1:47 pm

Polska legend II wrote:
but surely any club can point to an 'administrative error' even if they have played a ringer? that's why the rule is clear and shouldn't be interpreted in other ways. (Not for one minute saying Harrow did this)

yeah take your point it would be very difficult thats why i'm saying it will always happen its just its my pet hate about local football and i wish 'there was a system that could control it better
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

kajima? Empty
PostSubject: Re: kajima?   kajima? Icon_minitimeThu 06 Oct 2011, 1:48 pm

Player ID cards have now been launched according to the County FA webiste yesterday. Could well be the answer?
Back to top Go down
THE WATCHER
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

kajima? Empty
PostSubject: Re: kajima?   kajima? Icon_minitimeThu 06 Oct 2011, 1:54 pm

Polska legend II wrote:
Player ID cards have now been launched according to the County FA webiste yesterday. Could well be the answer?

now thats the one!
id cards were used in youth football a few years back but the photos were not redone every season
and kids can change so quickly it went a bit t**s up
but could deffo work in adult football
Back to top Go down
Fieldy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Fieldy

kajima? Empty
PostSubject: Re: kajima?   kajima? Icon_minitimeThu 06 Oct 2011, 1:57 pm

Polska legend II wrote:

I'm saying that admin errors (like ours) should be treated as such, yes the game should be replayed and club fined but the points deductions affect the team who are not responsible. On the other hand, the team would know if a ringer is playing and should therefore expect and accept points deduction
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

kajima? Empty
PostSubject: Re: kajima?   kajima? Icon_minitimeThu 06 Oct 2011, 2:00 pm

THE WATCHER wrote:
Polska legend II wrote:

now thats the one!
id cards were used in youth football a few years back but the photos were not redone every season

Here's a scenario: the club have their registrations of players signed off by the league (let's say, by returning a laminated ID card signed & stamped by the league). The club sec or manager gets sent all the official cards back in a book (couldn't give them to players as they would lose them or forget to bring them). Random checks made at any game where a club has to produce their book?
Back to top Go down
THE WATCHER
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

kajima? Empty
PostSubject: Re: kajima?   kajima? Icon_minitimeThu 06 Oct 2011, 2:10 pm

Polska legend II wrote:
THE WATCHER wrote:
Polska legend II wrote:

now thats the one!

Here's a scenario: the club have their registrations of players signed off by the league (let's say, by returning a laminated ID card signed & stamped by the league). The club sec or manager gets sent all the official cards back in a book (couldn't give them to players as they would lose them or forget to bring them). Random checks made at any game where a club has to produce their book?

or the manager of one team can ask to see the ids before the game if he supspects anything
and the league should impose a hefty fine on clubs caught and then it might be stamped out
Back to top Go down
Bucko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

kajima? Empty
PostSubject: Re: kajima?   kajima? Icon_minitimeThu 06 Oct 2011, 2:59 pm

So Mr polska legend as a ref yourself would you be man enough to admit when you had made a mistake??
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

kajima? Empty
PostSubject: Re: kajima?   kajima? Icon_minitimeThu 06 Oct 2011, 3:15 pm

absolutely and I regularly do (both make them and admit them!)
Back to top Go down
Bucko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

kajima? Empty
PostSubject: Re: kajima?   kajima? Icon_minitimeThu 06 Oct 2011, 3:47 pm

Glad to hear, Shame not all of them do, They should take a leaf out of your book then
Back to top Go down
Sparta3
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Sparta3

kajima? Empty
PostSubject: Re: kajima?   kajima? Icon_minitimeThu 06 Oct 2011, 3:52 pm

Polska legend II wrote:

What about signing players on the day of the game? How long would it take for a card to come through for a new signing? Tough one.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

kajima? Empty
PostSubject: Re: kajima?   kajima? Icon_minitimeThu 06 Oct 2011, 4:02 pm

I think you should update the team photos more regularly, because some of these photos are so old, a lot of the players have move to other teams, in some cases 2 or 3 moves have occured and they are still on the team photo that they very first had took, surely in this day and age it wouldnt take more than a few minutes to put new photos on, if they're not a true representation of the team, then why bother having them on at all?
Back to top Go down
Aussie Owl
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Aussie Owl

kajima? Empty
PostSubject: Re: kajima?   kajima? Icon_minitimeThu 06 Oct 2011, 4:05 pm

All photos submitted by clubs will be posted on the site.

Otherwise the league relies on a certain person taking 3 or 4 each week whilever he is available.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

kajima? Empty
PostSubject: Re: kajima?   kajima? Icon_minitimeThu 06 Oct 2011, 4:09 pm

Come on Dennis you know how good you are with that camera. I'm sure you could persuade the league to pay you handsomely for your David Bailey talent.
Back to top Go down
Pete Mourinho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

kajima? Empty
PostSubject: Re: kajima?   kajima? Icon_minitimeThu 06 Oct 2011, 6:23 pm

Sparta3 wrote:
Polska legend II wrote:

What about signing players on the day of the game? How long would it take for a card to come through for a new signing? Tough one.

Remember the alliance league is the only place you can sign on the day of the game and this would have to stop if ID cards came in......
Back to top Go down
Pete Mourinho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

kajima? Empty
PostSubject: Re: kajima?   kajima? Icon_minitimeThu 06 Oct 2011, 6:32 pm

Harrow_Veteran wrote:
Polska legend II wrote:
harrow hotshot wrote:

I think a rule change is in order to be fair, surely there is a major difference between playing a known banned player (Ringer) in order to benefit the team and that of a player that has signed for said team on 2 previous seasons and therefore classed as an admin error.

We are basically being accused of cheating although if that were the case then I would have used a different name on the teamsheet.

Not my problem soon

The problem with this, which I think Mark has already demonstrated, is no club does this knowingly and every instance has an explanation, normally this is down to human error.

We fell foul of this on the first day of the season a couple of years ago, I as the sec are responsible for signing all players and making the checks, whether the signing is made on the day of the game or before. I was sunning myself on a beach (bad timing I know, never again!!) and failed to leave the county FA banned list with my deputy, we signed on the day a new player, he played 90 mins, his name was on the team sheet, but he was suspended for a £15 fine he thought he had paid from a previous team, we lost the game and despite an appeal (or two) from myself to FA and league and even the fact I was on the committee made no difference lol! .

The decision stood, we had lost the game anyway so no replay but started the season in effect on -3 points and a fair few quid lighter!!! A genuine admin error, but rules are rules and applied to all of us

One thing is for certain, although I have much sympathy for any team that gets tripped up doing the same, we will not get caught out again. Full checks will be done or the player don't play!!!
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

kajima? Empty
PostSubject: Re: kajima?   kajima? Icon_minitimeThu 06 Oct 2011, 7:49 pm

1. never take a players word for it that he is clear of debt and not suspended. Always check for yourself!

2. good point in the earlier post about not being able to sign players on on the day, but saying that, as the opposition countersigns these anyway, then surely that procedure can still remain?
Back to top Go down
Potts

kajima? Empty
PostSubject: Re: kajima?   kajima? Icon_minitimeThu 06 Oct 2011, 7:50 pm

Just think it's a shame common sense never seems to be used. A genuine mistake happened, Harrow informed the league themselves and are still docked points. Surely a replay which they should fund and the chance for kajima to reverse the result and a small fine should be enough? If a team is caught out fair enough but Harrow informed the league, not many reams would do that.
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

kajima? Empty
PostSubject: Re: kajima?   kajima? Icon_minitimeThu 06 Oct 2011, 7:51 pm

did you mean Harrow should fund the replay?
Back to top Go down
Potts

kajima? Empty
PostSubject: Re: kajima?   kajima? Icon_minitimeThu 06 Oct 2011, 8:04 pm

Yeah defiantly, pay for the pitch and ref and any additional admin that is incurred at the FA I know the players would have been more than happy to pay double subs for a week.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

kajima? Empty
PostSubject: Re: kajima?   kajima? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

kajima?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next